Find a Movers partner

4.3/5 (80 ratings)
Find a Movers partner

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

About Interstate Moving & Relocation Group

Located in Boca Raton, Florida, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group specializes in interstate moving services. From personal moves across state lines to corporate relocation across the globe, the company prides itself on its top-notch customer service. It also provides furniture disassembly, packing and other additional services.

Find Moving Companies partners near you

Pros

• Packing and unpacking services
    • Free quotes
    • Military services
    • Licensed and insured movers

Cons

• Third-party broker
    • No local moves

Bottom Line

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a long-distance moving broker that arranges transport and packing services for homes, businesses and the military. All its carriers are licensed and insured, and it offers free quotes.

Top Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Verified

Great company to work with helping my family move in-state. They were very fast and professional in their work. They were also very cheap for the service they provided. 10/10 woul...

Verified

I contracted Interstate movers to perform an interstate move all of my three bedroom two story house. They were extremely professional and handled my furniture with care. A few it...

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

What is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a moving brokerage that specializes in long-distance moves for homes and businesses and moves for military service members, their families and their specialized equipment. All its services are arranged through authorized third-party carriers who transport goods across the country. The company is licensed and insured and offers liability coverage for all customers, prioritizing affordability, reliability and customer service.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group features

Whether you’re moving across state lines or to another country, Interstate Moving & Relocation Group can arrange all your packing and shipping needs conveniently and efficiently. To get started, request a free quote online or over the phone. A moving specialist will help you determine which services are right for your needs and your budget. All moves include packing and unpacking options.

The company also handles larger moves for automobiles or military equipment. It maintains a network of reputable, licensed carriers who are prescreened and experienced in handling items with care.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group costs

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group offers free quotes online or over the phone; simply fill out a quote request on its website or call its customer support line for fast pricing. The company prioritizes affordability in its carrier partnerships. It also provides liability coverage — these rates typically are based on the weight of your shipment. It charges moving fees for fuel, taxes, tolls, driving, loading and unloading and any extra services you require.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group FAQ

Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do local moves?
    No, it doesn’t provide local moves. This brokerage exclusively arranges long-distance moves for homes, businesses and military members.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group do commercial moves?
    Yes. It accepts commercial moves, including corporate relocations with large or expensive auto equipment. It also offers packing and unpacking services for commercial customers.
    Where is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group available?
    Interstate Moving & Relocation Group provides service across the U.S. It can also arrange services for moves to other countries.
    Does Interstate Moving & Relocation Group have packing services?
    Yes, it provides both packing and unpacking services, which it arranges through a trusted network of moving companies that have experience packing all manner of items, including valuables and fragile belongings.

Is Interstate Moving & Relocation Group good?

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group is a good option for those who want to work with a third-party moving broker. The company arranges all moving services, offering a convenient, stress-free option for long-distance moves. It accepts residential, commercial and military customers, and it also offers extra services like packing, unpacking and auto transport. Call or request a quote online for more information.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Reviews

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Omar and the other handlers handled everything with care, professionalism, and dedication. They were quite helpful in guiding me through the entire procedure. I was astounded at how quickly I was able to tag and document all of my belongings before filling up the semi with a three-story house. There was no mark on anything and nothing was missing or broken once everything was completed. When we arrived at our destination, all of my belongings did not fit, so they drove to a very small storage facility and unloaded the rest of my belongings into two storage units that were completely stuffed from top to bottom. Well done really.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I really like the idea of this website and how they manage to do things here. I love the design and everything but what I really appreciate is the amount of effort that went into this website. The blood and sweat and I think it should pay off as it is a marvel warranties insurance debts everything in one website. My friend John helped me in reviewing this website. Another thing I would like to mention is the elder care planning. I absolutely loved the idea that even the elderly can get help from this website. Keep up the good work.

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I had an excellent experience working with Interstate Moving & relocation. They moved me completely across the country from Florida to Southern California. They showed up on time and got the job done for right around the cost of that was promised. It did end up being a little more expensive because of the size of the load or weight or something like that but it wasn't too big of a deal. They were still extremely reasonable for a cross-country move. I would definitely use them again if I need to move back across the country.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Saved a lot of my time. Thanks for your service. They did my job as I want. I moved my things from Monmouth Junction to New York and they did it in no time. I will use their service in future for sure. Thank you so much. Your team is ROCKSTAR with polite behavior. They were three guy. I asked their name (Mark, Steven, Kevin). Kevin was most funniest man I ever met. They were enjoying their work like they are doing it for themselves. Loved this service. Can't be better than this I can bet. Thank you again.

Original review: March 13, 2021

Moving itself is a tedious and emotionally challenging task.. We sold our home but had to move to a smaller apartment before our new home could be ready. On recommendation of a friend, we hired these guys skeptical about the company caring for our unique needs.. (2 step move from home to storage and then to the new home.) The guys made us comfortable and Jack and Kay helped plan the whole process as it was 2 moves across 2 months and had to be planned. Careful as ever and dismantling our North Shore bed from Ashley was amazing..

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Had a great experience with them. When my boyfriend and I were moving to a different state they did an amazing work. Couldn’t ask for a better team. All my furniture and valuables were still intact. 10/10 would recommend.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

The guys who work here are both friendly and efficient in their work. Not only that, but their prices are very reasonable compared with other moving groups. These guys arrived on time and were courteous. Strongly suggested!

Your location

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group INC
      4400 N Federal Hwy suite 302, Boca Raton, FL 33431
      Mover
      Jeanna **
      107 points

7 minutes ago

For all of you who have dealt with this company and have had a horrible experience like us, please file a complaint with **. We filed today. We have been majorly ripped off, belongings broken, still waiting for our second truck. Which we were told was still in Oregon, we moved to Florida. They picked up our stuff August 21st, it is now October 11th, with no delivery date in sight. As all the other reviews say, you can't get ahold of them. Once they have your money, they are done with you. We never were told the weight or given a bill of lading. The movers they hired are horrible. They are complete scammers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! HOPEFULLY FMCSA will shut them down.

Update: It has now been almost 3 months, still do not have our belongings, no bill of lading, no information as to if or when we will ever receive our things. We filed with the Better Business Bureau. Now we will be contacting the Attorney General's office to file a complaint, as we can only assume our things have been stolen. Will also contact the Sheriff's office to see if we can file a criminal complaint. I guess next step is to take them to court and SUE the hell out of them. Interstate and Aegis relocation are apparently thieves as well as employing horrid business practices!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

I've had bad experiences with other moving companies before, but Interstate Moving and Relocation Group has really made me have faith again! I move frequently because of work and it has never been this easy. I'm grateful that my friend recommended this company. Will definitely contact you again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Happy that my neighbor recommended Interstate Movers. It was a smooth move from beginning to end. I always thought moving would be a headache because I have been in my old house for most of my life. I was assisted by Kevin and the others from packing to unpacking. Thanks again!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Moving partner.

Interstate Moving & Relocation Group Company Information