Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Jan. 17, 2017

I would like to update my status from my review. While I did have a bad experience, I will say that Integrity has rectified any issues that I may have had and corrected any wrongdoings. Not everyone will have a bad experience, but I'm thankful they were able to correct the issue. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

If you value customer service and your time, don't use this company. Read comments below... So let me start with how my experience went with this company. I moved from Texas to Michigan, obviously I had only a month to move and my mom was trying to help me out by finding the most affordable movers available. She came across Integrity who touted "5 Star" review. She didn't look close enough as after we realized this place was not who they claimed to be we looked closer. The reviews are mostly fake with fake Facebook profiles and most of which are from people who have never been to the United States so they really can't claim to have used a company that is "so great".

They quoted my mom a good quote which is why she went with them, however we needed our things to be delivered on December 10th and they promised us if the movers picked it up on December 3rd it would be there on the 10th... NOT TRUE... Here is where our issues started. Throughout the sales process and before pickup these people were quick to respond and my mom had no problem getting a hold of anyone, that all changed after pickup.

This company is a moving broker. They don't actually do any of the moves, but hire out a local company that's the cheapest who they don't actually communicate the quote that they quoted the customer to. In our case it was Giovanni Van Lines, mind you Giovanni Van Lines has no website, no way to find out if it's an actual company, and no way to actually figure out where your stuff is because it's a company that only exists in a local capacity, not across the US.

Giovanni comes into my place to get my things then says, "oh wait you have more than what Integrity claims you have and bigger things so it's going to cost more." Not to mention the free packing that was supposed to be a part of our contract, "well you can forget that because wrapping your furniture to protect it while moving is considering packing and we have to charge you almost $300 dollars for." So after being upcharged almost $500 from our original quote my mom tried to contact Integrity and we couldn't get a hold of anyone. And after calling hundreds of time when we would get a hold of someone it was always, "we'll get back to you" with no real follow up.

Then December 10th came with no call about my things. I tried calling Integrity with no answer or response from either Nikki or the after hour number. Which by the way if you have an after hours number it should not be a personal cellphone number. I got upset because I have expensive things so I then post my original review about not communicating with their customers and not being able to reach them.

Meanwhile I'm still trying I get a hold of someone who can tell me where my things are. This is when it starts getting horrible... This guy Russell who claims to be the owner gets a hold of Giovanni one day who claims we didn't pay him on pickup... Excuse me but you are not the company we contracted with, you are not even Integrity so I don't have to pay you. Second, he was extremely rude at first because Integrity failed to mention to him that we paid them.

First the security deposit, then when we thought we had paid have, the idiots that work at Integrity actually charged us the security deposit twice. So instead of putting that towards my bill, they actually refunded the second security deposit, which not only delayed my delivery it upset Giovanni, because he's sitting in Texas with my things stating he's never been paid. So Russell called Giovanni, who was rude on the phone and said he wanted half before delivery. So once I got that amount and Integrity's bank account to deposit the amount I did so on a Friday.

This whole time I'm being bribed by not only Russell, but a man named Mike who also claimed to be the owner, to take down my review. Offering me discounts to take it down, which is highly illegal. Russell was rude to me on the phone mocking me and just making a joke out of the fact that the week right before Christmas is when I'm getting my things... I have been waiting at least three weeks at this point. Giovanni was nice and helpful after he realized we paid, so I don't think any of this is his fault, he was just trying to do a job and Integrity was lying and failing to do their part to both me and my mom and then to Giovanni.

Here's the real issue, my stuff was delivered on Christmas Eve, I barely made it to my family's on time. Because this could have been avoided had Integrity done their job right. Then some Sean guy who is ultimately Russell is harassing me on Facebook also telling me to take down my review. My stuff was not fully delivered and I'm not taking down my review. I am missing several items because they delivered it wrong and that is not okay. What this company can do to fix it, is pay me for my lost items, plus the security deposit since they couldn't do their jobs correctly in the first place... Dining table $400. 7x10 rug $150. And my TV stand $75. All were not delivered...

Integrity van lines, they have professional teams and their customer support care are so friendly. My moving was so comfortable when moving from Orlando to Miami, they wrapped all my furniture with blankets, and they all arrived in good condition without a single dent.

Integrity Van Lines is an excellent company. I was clear with my instructions at the very first that my room's furniture is quite old yet is made of excellent wood it should not get even a single scar. They wrapped my furniture thrice once in plastic sheet then cardboard then again in plastic. They ensured that none get a scar or breakage. I am glad everything turned out pretty well. Thank you Sean for managing well!!

Excellent company. Thank you for fast and effective move that you offered. The team arrived at my place pretty quick, and they all were indeed professional. There was no scar in my furniture. All went pretty well.

The guys from Integrity Van Lines were absolutely the best. At first, I initiated a move all the way from California to Atlanta and boy was I not impressed. They were very prompt in beginning with the move as the driver came just a day after I called. They started the move immediately and were surprisingly quick in delivering the furniture to my new home. The thing to note was that almost not a single thing was scratched or even scarred upon, these cases are very usual with other services, so thank you Integrity Van Lines.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Integrity Van Lines?

Integrity Van Lines

Roberto, we truly appreciate you leaving a good review about our services regarding your move. I remember speaking to you a few times during the move process. Please keep us in mind for your future moves, and tell your friends and family about us. We will be sure to give them the same exact service you received, and of course they will get the referral discount!

Best regards,

Integrity Van Lines

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

Just received my delivery today from Integrity Van Lines. From start to finish, the man who took my inventory, the customer service rep who called me before my move to check on our status, and the moving crew was so great. If you're doing a move, this is your company.

Integrity Van Lines

Hey Jeffrey, thanks for the great review. We appreciate any and all feedback when a job is done right. If for any reason you have to move again, we hope you consider us as your first choice and you will receive the exact same 5-star service as always. We also give nice discounts to repeat customers, so keep us on your speed dial!

Sincerely,

Integrity Van lines

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

First of all it was one of the hardest decision I ever made. Was to choose them over my mom. Had to move in last minute so I had to have him pack all the boxes and need storage in Georgia. The office was very professional. Mr. ** was very detailed so on the move date the guys came all professional and on time. They had boxes for the kitchen and have the house done in about 5 hours. The delivery take about 3 days. When Mike arrived at the doorstep the truck with the same truck from the beginning and the same guys they are very nice movers. Mr. ** broke down the bill for me. I paid 50% in Florida and the remaining balance in Georgia. I had a choice between them and other companies. Their prices was not the lowest but the price was reasonable. The furniture was giving great care. Great service. Would give them five star.

Integrity Van Lines

I wish you could give us more stars too! lol. Hey John, we appreciate the great response, and we'd love to move your friends and mother, whenever they're ready. We'll be sure to give them a referral discount, and give them all the same service you received. We always appreciate positive feedback.

Integrity Van Lines

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I seriously wish I could give these guys more stars. They showed up on the day they said they would. They dropped off on the day they said they would. All my items were in perfect condition when they delivered. They even put my beds and cabinets back together for free. How great is that?? Loved these guys. I'll use them again. I'll tell my friends, and if my mom ever moves, I'll make sure these guys move my Mother.

Integrity Van Lines

Thanks for the kind words Sean, I hope you enjoy your Winter in Florida with your family, and we'll be glad to move you back to Beverly Hills when Spring comes. Stay in contact, I still have your number.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Integrity Van Lines did a great job moving me from Beverly Hills to Hallandale beach, fl. It was nice to have an actual carrier instead of a broker. They showed up on time and my price did not change contrary to many horror stories I have read about other companies. I will be referring them to friends and family.

Integrity Van Lines

This is Mickey, I remember you. You're the retired car mechanic originally from Maryland. Thanks for your great review Paul, I'm glad it went exactly as planned, and I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a good review about us. It means a lot, and moving forward we will continue to give 5-Star service.

I hope you get use out of that Tool Bag you were talking about, lol.

Integrity Van Lines and Storage

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I've moved a bunch of times, this was our best experience by far. First time that my price didn't change. My dresser got a real small scratch and they had a furniture repair service come by to fix it. I can't even find the scratch. Definitely really happy with these guys.

Integrity Van Lines Company Profile