Integrity Van Lines

Integrity Van Lines is available to call 24-Hours a day.. Serving all 50 States, with over 25 Trucks on the road to pick-up and drop-off at any location. We are fully licensed and insured, so you can rest assured that your belongings will arrive safe and without damage. We have 10 Headquarters Nationwide, so whether it's a local or a long distance move, Integrity Van Lines is at your service. Our flexible & efficient solutions will allow you to find the option that best works for your moving needs. Contact Integrity today to learn more.

Compare Moving Companies

Research top Moving Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I hired Integrity Van Lines and storage. They were contracted to move (2/16/17) and then store our stuff for 30 days between act of sale. When our stuff didn't show up as scheduled we started trying to find out what was going on. Either no one would answer the phone or they would tell us they would call back with an update which never happened. 4 weeks later we were still in an empty house. On (March 31, 2017) a commercial storage unit, Extra Space Storage in Humble Texas called us that they had our belongings. It was discovered when the driver of the moving truck defaulted on the rent & the storage facility cut the locks to remove our contents for auction.

Once the lock was cut and the door opened paperwork with our name on it fell out and the manager called us. What we found out is that the Integrity driver rented the space with a personal credit card because storage facilities do not rent to movers. Thankfully, the storage facility locked our stuff up for safe keeping and changed the gate code for that unit so no one could get the contents of the unit until we could find a reputable mover to transfer from Humble, TX to New Mexico. Before this could happen, Extra space storage had to get a release from the driver to relinquish his responsibility of the unit to me. When he did this Extra Space relieved him of the balance on the unit $517.80. Thankfully he was not going to charge us for the balance owed.

The manager did instruct us to try and contact Integrity. We made and left several messages, emails and texts. They did send a driver on April 1, 2017 who was turned away by ES Storage. At my expense, I flew to Houston to supervise the move along with the manager supervision. Once inside I, the new movers, & the storage facility found stuff that was not ours stacked beside and in back of our stuff. The boxes were stacked all kinds of ways with items stacked recklessly to the near top of the unit. A note stating the balance of our stuff was in another unit (not ES Storage) that said to call Integrity to find out where the balance of our stuff is stored. We tried to contact Integrity and could not get any response. I am doing the best I can to determine what's missing & have noted a number of things.

More than likely we will never see this stuff again as it was not cheap to facilitate the new move. We had no idea that our stuff was separated & would have to find it & hire another mover yet again in the future. What I know for sure is a number of items are missing. Approximately 146 of 186 tags are accounted for, so we are leaving 40 of something. I know of at least my stereo equipment, stainless grill, the 20" chrome wheels for a Denali, elliptical, outdoor table and chairs, outdoor glider and crawfish pot & burner are missing. While unpacking I noted box size, box number and contents and if there are any damages. Several boxes were smashed in and some had been wet (rained the day unit was filled). Most notable damage a 60" smart TV was destroyed.

I paid approximately 2/3 of the move. I did owe the remainder after my stuff was delivered. It has never been delivered. I have incurred additional moving cost, flight, hotel and rental car to retrieve our belongings. I only wish we could have found out where that other unit. I found out after my return from Houston. I found out after I got back the other items were in another facility in Humble. My husband will be contacting them this date (April 11, 2017). This other storage facility could not give us any information regarding our belongings even though we had paperwork stating they were in one of their units.

We have since heard from supposedly the owner Mike ** (iGreen Moving, not Integrity-probably one of the same) that he would do everything to help complete the move. This has been going on since the second week in April. He even gave us a delivery date that never happened. All in all Mike is very evasive and very hard to follow, his MO evidently. One cannot get a true answer to any of our inquiries. Forget getting a hold of anyone else at Integrity. To this day no one has acknowledged our situation nor do they care. We are taking other steps to solve this situation. I sincerely doubt we ever get our belongings.

Absolute Nightmare! I was moving a few pieces of furniture and miscellaneous items from California to Washington. They tried to schedule a move late at night (after 10 pm) because the driver kept lying about his arrival time. When I tried to get some assistance with scheduling a more reasonable time, 3 different people told me that they do middle-of-the-night moves all the time, and it shouldn't be a problem. Two days later, they finally came to load my furniture. I went to Washington for 10 days to be there when the furniture arrived. I spent money on a plane ticket and rental car, and they NEVER delivered my things.

I spent hours on the phone trying to get my stuff delivered. They told me it was on the truck, then they told me no, they didn't have it on the truck. I told them I couldn't make it back until March, and so a month ago, I started calling to schedule the delivery. They assured me they could get it delivered for the time period I would be up there. I have been calling them for the last week every day to verify that my things will be loaded on a truck and delivered, and no one is returning my phone calls. This company has NO INTEGRITY, and I don't know when I will ever see any of my items. I have no idea what to do!

WORST MOVING COMPANY EVER! I was told I'd get 30 days of storage and they called almost 2 weeks before the 30 days was up to tell me they are delivering my things. I said I was to have 30 days free storage and was told "well that's only 12 days away." I said "that's fine as long as my things weren't delivered prior to that." I get a call approximately 5 days later and I was told my things would be delivered the next day. I then had to call and spoke with Nicki and I explained that all my monetary plans were based on the 30 days. She said "no problem we'll just re-store everything" which they did. I thought everything was fine until my delivery arrived. EVERYTHING was damaged, it was obvious my things were thrown around.

I have or had a recording studio and several instruments. My basses were obviously taken out of their cases to be dinged up as there are marks all over them and they were covered in dust. The cases they were in do not allow dust. I've stored them before for much longer than 30 days and No dust was ever on them. My speaker stands and speakers were broken and I noticed that any box that was marked w/ studio equipment were so badly damaged they had to tape the boxes together. The box with my $5000 MAC Pro tower and screen was unrecognizable. My bed was obviously dragged on the ground as the plastic cover was shredded on both the box spring and mattress. My dresser and night stand had been mishandled so horribly that there were nails missing that held it together and pieces were chipped off.

This was obviously done intentionally as there is no way a so called 5 star rating company could have gotten 5 stars if everyone's things were delivered in as bad of shape as mine. On top of all this they steal as well. Of all the things to steal shoes!? Seriously!? I haven't opened all my boxes yet but I'll not be surprised to discover more missing or broken things. I'm appalled at the manner in which this company is ran. DO NOT trust them as they are liars and if you make them give you what they promised they will take their frustrations out on your items and target the ones that were obviously the most costly. I've been trying to make a claim but am constantly being given the run around. HORRIBLE company. I wish I would've moved myself as it cost almost $3000. I paid to have my nice things destroyed or stolen. They don't even deserve 1 star but I have to put something so 1 being the lowest is what I've chosen.

This was my original post and it wasn't up 5 minutes before they were calling begging me to take it down. They promised to take care of everything through their insurance so I took it down but that hasn't happened either. Betty did send me an email that showed there was an attachment, a form to fill out I would imagine, but upon opening it nothing was actually attached. I called her numerous times and she never answered or returned my calls, so I sent an email and heard nothing via email either. They sub contract other moving companies in your area, but I guess they don't make sure they're a reputable company. All I've done is take losses, get lied to and stolen from. Consider these things before choosing this company, I wouldn't wish this on anyone and am full of nothing but regret for choosing them and giving them my trust and money.

Upon searching the internet for a long distance move, I stumbled across the website consumeraffairs.com and read the rave reviews for Integrity Van Lines. I mean, with a name like Integrity. Well, shame on me for not doing my homework and for actually believing what the salesperson, Scott, told me about the estimate of $2600 for a move for my elderly, widowed mother from CA to WA. I was informed "we have all of our own trucks and employees and we do the job the whole way. We dont broker out the jobs." All of this was perhaps technically true however the caveat to these statements are as follows:

Integrity WILL sub-contract out the job to another company claiming they are all Integrity employees. Not true! The three men who showed up to pack and load on moving day arrived in a truck with NO company name on it. I came to find out later the actual company name was Green Movers but electronic check payment went to Freedom Movers. So who knows who actually is doing the work? Aside from being extremely rude, the men proceeded to start boxing and packing the truck. Once the truck was less than halfway packed, the games started.

The amount of space taken in the truck at this point was the amount that would cover the estimated price. My mother was informed it would cost more. She asked how much more and then was informed they couldnt tell her until everything was packed and loaded. This was a direct violation of the contract. However, if she chose to discontinue using their services, she would be charged $1500 to unload. Essentially, her items were being held hostage. At this point all services came to a halt while she bickered over the price for 3+ hours... arguing between the packers, their foreman, and Integrity's account manager and owner. The final price came to $6100, more than double the original estimate of $2600. And this was discounted $1100 after much arguing.

Integrity's common business practice is to low-ball the estimate to win your business and then pull the bait and switch once they arrive and begin packing. A professional moving company would have done an accurate inspection of your items and provided an accurate estimate. I was also told the pack would only take a half day to complete. The actual packing took more than 8 hours spread out over two days. Because the packers were delayed due to the price haggling, they proceeded to rush through the remainder of the packing. We came to find out later, after items were delivered that many items are missing not to mention the damage to many pieces of furniture.

The original packers were unable to leave the state and therefore, the entire contents of the truck were emptied and placed into yet another truck and another carrier. The items were to be delivered by New Horizon. After one week, the items were due to arrive... after dark, in the sleet and rain. Then the complications of delivery began. However, this was no fault of the delivering drivers. Apparently, there was nowhere for the large truck to park to unload at the new location and therefore, they were forced to return the next day with a U-haul and would need to make several trips to make the full delivery. Of course this cost an additional $700 and the chance of more items being damaged due to more moving around. Perhaps this issue could have been avoided IF Integrity would have ASKED about the delivery location and if there were any restrictions.

Even more problems occurred when I tried contacting the owner of Integrity, Russell. I confronted him over the shady moves made and the drastic price increase. Honestly, I can say I have never dealt with a more unprofessional person in my life. His first comments were "Too bad" and then proceeded to say "What do I have to do to make you happy." I asked for one thing... the truth. I asked him to admit he did not do any of the actual work and he did not abide by the contract which states no work would begin without giving accurate price revision.

He proceeded to loudly belch in my ear and said he would blacklist the packing company from his list of employees. Wow! Then he said he would speak to the packers foreman, Mike, which he did because my phone rung immediately afterwards. Mike called me yelling at me to calm my ass down and that he would charge even more if I didnt calm my ass down. I hung up on him. He proceeded to call my mother and tell her to tell me to stay out of this and mind my own business. She hung up on him as well. Of course, I called Russell back and informed him of Mikes behavior. He said he wouldnt use that company anymore. I told Russell I would be leaving honest and accurate yet negative reviews of his company on as many websites I could. He said he would leave nasty reviews of me on the internet. Then he said he would refund $200 AFTER items arrived. Mysteriously, he is unreachable to this day!

After delivery, my mother was asked to sign a letter stating she would not leave any negative reviews. They expected me to sign this as well. However, I wasnt present to sign so. Any company that asks you to sign something that would prevent you from speaking truth in the public forum is obviously a company you do NOT want to do business with. Especially considering how they coerce all of their reviews!

Consumer Increased Rating!

I would like to update my status from my review. While I did have a bad experience, I will say that Integrity has rectified any issues that I may have had and corrected any wrongdoings. Not everyone will have a bad experience, but I'm thankful they were able to correct the issue. Thank you.

Lindsay of Sterling Heights, MI on

Original Review

If you value customer service and your time, don't use this company. Read comments below... So let me start with how my experience went with this company. I moved from Texas to Michigan, obviously I had only a month to move and my mom was trying to help me out by finding the most affordable movers available. She came across Integrity who touted "5 Star" review. She didn't look close enough as after we realized this place was not who they claimed to be we looked closer. The reviews are mostly fake with fake Facebook profiles and most of which are from people who have never been to the United States so they really can't claim to have used a company that is "so great".

They quoted my mom a good quote which is why she went with them, however we needed our things to be delivered on December 10th and they promised us if the movers picked it up on December 3rd it would be there on the 10th... NOT TRUE... Here is where our issues started. Throughout the sales process and before pickup these people were quick to respond and my mom had no problem getting a hold of anyone, that all changed after pickup.

This company is a moving broker. They don't actually do any of the moves, but hire out a local company that's the cheapest who they don't actually communicate the quote that they quoted the customer to. In our case it was Giovanni Van Lines, mind you Giovanni Van Lines has no website, no way to find out if it's an actual company, and no way to actually figure out where your stuff is because it's a company that only exists in a local capacity, not across the US.

Giovanni comes into my place to get my things then says, "oh wait you have more than what Integrity claims you have and bigger things so it's going to cost more." Not to mention the free packing that was supposed to be a part of our contract, "well you can forget that because wrapping your furniture to protect it while moving is considering packing and we have to charge you almost $300 dollars for." So after being upcharged almost $500 from our original quote my mom tried to contact Integrity and we couldn't get a hold of anyone. And after calling hundreds of time when we would get a hold of someone it was always, "we'll get back to you" with no real follow up.

Then December 10th came with no call about my things. I tried calling Integrity with no answer or response from either Nikki or the after hour number. Which by the way if you have an after hours number it should not be a personal cellphone number. I got upset because I have expensive things so I then post my original review about not communicating with their customers and not being able to reach them.

Meanwhile I'm still trying I get a hold of someone who can tell me where my things are. This is when it starts getting horrible... This guy Russell who claims to be the owner gets a hold of Giovanni one day who claims we didn't pay him on pickup... Excuse me but you are not the company we contracted with, you are not even Integrity so I don't have to pay you. Second, he was extremely rude at first because Integrity failed to mention to him that we paid them.

First the security deposit, then when we thought we had paid have, the idiots that work at Integrity actually charged us the security deposit twice. So instead of putting that towards my bill, they actually refunded the second security deposit, which not only delayed my delivery it upset Giovanni, because he's sitting in Texas with my things stating he's never been paid. So Russell called Giovanni, who was rude on the phone and said he wanted half before delivery. So once I got that amount and Integrity's bank account to deposit the amount I did so on a Friday.

This whole time I'm being bribed by not only Russell, but a man named Mike who also claimed to be the owner, to take down my review. Offering me discounts to take it down, which is highly illegal. Russell was rude to me on the phone mocking me and just making a joke out of the fact that the week right before Christmas is when I'm getting my things... I have been waiting at least three weeks at this point. Giovanni was nice and helpful after he realized we paid, so I don't think any of this is his fault, he was just trying to do a job and Integrity was lying and failing to do their part to both me and my mom and then to Giovanni.

Here's the real issue, my stuff was delivered on Christmas Eve, I barely made it to my family's on time. Because this could have been avoided had Integrity done their job right. Then some Sean guy who is ultimately Russell is harassing me on Facebook also telling me to take down my review. My stuff was not fully delivered and I'm not taking down my review. I am missing several items because they delivered it wrong and that is not okay. What this company can do to fix it, is pay me for my lost items, plus the security deposit since they couldn't do their jobs correctly in the first place... Dining table $400. 7x10 rug $150. And my TV stand $75. All were not delivered...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Integrity Van Lines?

Integrity van lines, they have professional teams and their customer support care are so friendly. My moving was so comfortable when moving from Orlando to Miami, they wrapped all my furniture with blankets, and they all arrived in good condition without a single dent.

Integrity Van Lines is an excellent company. I was clear with my instructions at the very first that my room's furniture is quite old yet is made of excellent wood it should not get even a single scar. They wrapped my furniture thrice once in plastic sheet then cardboard then again in plastic. They ensured that none get a scar or breakage. I am glad everything turned out pretty well. Thank you Sean for managing well!!

Excellent company. Thank you for fast and effective move that you offered. The team arrived at my place pretty quick, and they all were indeed professional. There was no scar in my furniture. All went pretty well.

The guys from Integrity Van Lines were absolutely the best. At first, I initiated a move all the way from California to Atlanta and boy was I not impressed. They were very prompt in beginning with the move as the driver came just a day after I called. They started the move immediately and were surprisingly quick in delivering the furniture to my new home. The thing to note was that almost not a single thing was scratched or even scarred upon, these cases are very usual with other services, so thank you Integrity Van Lines.

Just received my delivery today from Integrity Van Lines. From start to finish, the man who took my inventory, the customer service rep who called me before my move to check on our status, and the moving crew was so great. If you're doing a move, this is your company.

Roberto, we truly appreciate you leaving a good review about our services regarding your move. I remember speaking to you a few times during the move process. Please keep us in mind for your future moves, and tell your friends and family about us. We will be sure to give them the same exact service you received, and of course they will get the referral discount!

Best regards,

Integrity Van Lines

First of all it was one of the hardest decision I ever made. Was to choose them over my mom. Had to move in last minute so I had to have him pack all the boxes and need storage in Georgia. The office was very professional. Mr. ** was very detailed so on the move date the guys came all professional and on time. They had boxes for the kitchen and have the house done in about 5 hours. The delivery take about 3 days. When Mike arrived at the doorstep the truck with the same truck from the beginning and the same guys they are very nice movers. Mr. ** broke down the bill for me. I paid 50% in Florida and the remaining balance in Georgia. I had a choice between them and other companies. Their prices was not the lowest but the price was reasonable. The furniture was giving great care. Great service. Would give them five star.

Hey Jeffrey, thanks for the great review. We appreciate any and all feedback when a job is done right. If for any reason you have to move again, we hope you consider us as your first choice and you will receive the exact same 5-star service as always. We also give nice discounts to repeat customers, so keep us on your speed dial!

Sincerely,

Integrity Van lines

I seriously wish I could give these guys more stars. They showed up on the day they said they would. They dropped off on the day they said they would. All my items were in perfect condition when they delivered. They even put my beds and cabinets back together for free. How great is that?? Loved these guys. I'll use them again. I'll tell my friends, and if my mom ever moves, I'll make sure these guys move my Mother.

I wish you could give us more stars too! lol. Hey John, we appreciate the great response, and we'd love to move your friends and mother, whenever they're ready. We'll be sure to give them a referral discount, and give them all the same service you received. We always appreciate positive feedback.

Integrity Van Lines

Integrity Van Lines did a great job moving me from Beverly Hills to Hallandale beach, fl. It was nice to have an actual carrier instead of a broker. They showed up on time and my price did not change contrary to many horror stories I have read about other companies. I will be referring them to friends and family.

Thanks for the kind words Sean, I hope you enjoy your Winter in Florida with your family, and we'll be glad to move you back to Beverly Hills when Spring comes. Stay in contact, I still have your number.

Integrity Van Lines

I've moved a bunch of times, this was our best experience by far. First time that my price didn't change. My dresser got a real small scratch and they had a furniture repair service come by to fix it. I can't even find the scratch. Definitely really happy with these guys.

This is Mickey, I remember you. You're the retired car mechanic originally from Maryland. Thanks for your great review Paul, I'm glad it went exactly as planned, and I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a good review about us. It means a lot, and moving forward we will continue to give 5-Star service.

I hope you get use out of that Tool Bag you were talking about, lol.

Integrity Van Lines and Storage