toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Integrity van lines, they have professional teams and their customer support care are so friendly. My moving was so comfortable when moving from Orlando to Miami, they wrapped all my furniture with blankets, and they all arrived in good condition without a single dent.

Integrity Van Lines is an excellent company. I was clear with my instructions at the very first that my room's furniture is quite old yet is made of excellent wood it should not get even a single scar. They wrapped my furniture thrice once in plastic sheet then cardboard then again in plastic. They ensured that none get a scar or breakage. I am glad everything turned out pretty well. Thank you Sean for managing well!!

Excellent company. Thank you for fast and effective move that you offered. The team arrived at my place pretty quick, and they all were indeed professional. There was no scar in my furniture. All went pretty well.

The guys from Integrity Van Lines were absolutely the best. At first, I initiated a move all the way from California to Atlanta and boy was I not impressed. They were very prompt in beginning with the move as the driver came just a day after I called. They started the move immediately and were surprisingly quick in delivering the furniture to my new home. The thing to note was that almost not a single thing was scratched or even scarred upon, these cases are very usual with other services, so thank you Integrity Van Lines.

Integrity Van Lines

Roberto, we truly appreciate you leaving a good review about our services regarding your move. I remember speaking to you a few times during the move process. Please keep us in mind for your future moves, and tell your friends and family about us. We will be sure to give them the same exact service you received, and of course they will get the referral discount!

Best regards,

Integrity Van Lines

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

Just received my delivery today from Integrity Van Lines. From start to finish, the man who took my inventory, the customer service rep who called me before my move to check on our status, and the moving crew was so great. If you're doing a move, this is your company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Integrity Van Lines?

Integrity Van Lines

Hey Jeffrey, thanks for the great review. We appreciate any and all feedback when a job is done right. If for any reason you have to move again, we hope you consider us as your first choice and you will receive the exact same 5-star service as always. We also give nice discounts to repeat customers, so keep us on your speed dial!

Sincerely,

Integrity Van lines

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

First of all it was one of the hardest decision I ever made. Was to choose them over my mom. Had to move in last minute so I had to have him pack all the boxes and need storage in Georgia. The office was very professional. Mr. ** was very detailed so on the move date the guys came all professional and on time. They had boxes for the kitchen and have the house done in about 5 hours. The delivery take about 3 days. When Mike arrived at the doorstep the truck with the same truck from the beginning and the same guys they are very nice movers. Mr. ** broke down the bill for me. I paid 50% in Florida and the remaining balance in Georgia. I had a choice between them and other companies. Their prices was not the lowest but the price was reasonable. The furniture was giving great care. Great service. Would give them five star.

Integrity Van Lines

I wish you could give us more stars too! lol. Hey John, we appreciate the great response, and we'd love to move your friends and mother, whenever they're ready. We'll be sure to give them a referral discount, and give them all the same service you received. We always appreciate positive feedback.

Integrity Van Lines

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I seriously wish I could give these guys more stars. They showed up on the day they said they would. They dropped off on the day they said they would. All my items were in perfect condition when they delivered. They even put my beds and cabinets back together for free. How great is that?? Loved these guys. I'll use them again. I'll tell my friends, and if my mom ever moves, I'll make sure these guys move my Mother.

Integrity Van Lines

Thanks for the kind words Sean, I hope you enjoy your Winter in Florida with your family, and we'll be glad to move you back to Beverly Hills when Spring comes. Stay in contact, I still have your number.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Integrity Van Lines did a great job moving me from Beverly Hills to Hallandale beach, fl. It was nice to have an actual carrier instead of a broker. They showed up on time and my price did not change contrary to many horror stories I have read about other companies. I will be referring them to friends and family.

Integrity Van Lines

This is Mickey, I remember you. You're the retired car mechanic originally from Maryland. Thanks for your great review Paul, I'm glad it went exactly as planned, and I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a good review about us. It means a lot, and moving forward we will continue to give 5-Star service.

I hope you get use out of that Tool Bag you were talking about, lol.

Integrity Van Lines and Storage

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I've moved a bunch of times, this was our best experience by far. First time that my price didn't change. My dresser got a real small scratch and they had a furniture repair service come by to fix it. I can't even find the scratch. Definitely really happy with these guys.

Integrity Van Lines Company Profile