4.67/5
  • 1 star
Based on 172 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Maintain your independence and comfort with the assistance of a Hydro Dimensions Walk-In Bathtub. We are dedicated to providing high quality products and offering the best features that are tailored for you.

With bathtub safety and healing power as top priorities, our tubs offer piece of mind with grab bars for stability, door drains to prevent leaks and therapy options to suit your needs.

At Hydro Dimensions, we insist on providing top quality assurance with timely delivery of your product. We’re with you every step of the way.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 10, 2017

177 Hydro Dimensions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Since I intend to grow very old in my home, I needed a walk-in tub. I went to a Home and Garden show and there were two or three companies that presented their products. But I selected Hydro Dimensions, the company I thought with the best and most informative literature. The salesperson was very nice but he should have explained how everything has to be custom-made to fit in my small bathroom. It would have helped if I have been more patient with the salesperson and if I had known how long it takes to make a custom tub and surrounds. But the installation was done well even though it was done in a hurry like four days only.

I also wanted a new toilet and vanity. So they made over my bathroom. And I like the tub very much. Its door opens and I walk in. Also, I have a lot of arthritis, fibromyalgia and old bones and joints and muscles so the tub is a big help after I worked in the yard all day. I have access to the shower as well and the tub got the jet, grab-bar and enough bells and whistles for me. The only thing that it doesn't have that I wish I had gotten is a heater, to keep the water warm when it's cold in my bathroom.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

My wife and I are getting old and we couldn't get down into a regular tub and get back out. We were at the farm show at Kansas City and I was talking to a salesman from Verilux Windows about their products. Then the bathtub came up and we got our Hydro Dimensions from them. The model that we got was the one they offered so that's all I know. I was a little bit surprised at its cost and initially, I thought we were not going through with the purchase. But my wife said we'll do it.

We've got a walk-in shower but we decided that it might be nice to have a sit-down bath. We also got the handheld showerhead and the heater. So far, my wife has taken a bath about three times on the tub and found out it's easier to shave her legs in it than how she had been doing it before. But during installation, I had a little bit of trouble with their electrician. He had to put two separate wires and he only put one in. Then he came back three days later and got the other wire hooked up. The installation was completed in August. So Hydro Dimensions kept saying about their one day installation on TV but they didn't really blow in any big detail. They need to stress that's it's going to take maybe two days to put the tub in. Also, our house is about 20 years old but it's newer. Compared to it, an older house might be a mess trying to get the tub in. Other than that, we got along with the company and I'd recommend them to someone.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I have spinal stenosis and I wanted a walk-in bathtub for that. I saved for it and when I got it, I was not happy. I looked at three different companies and Hydro Dimensions was right here in my hometown so I decided to go with them. However, everything went wrong. My shower curtain, which was hooked from the ceiling, came off already and then the shower head keeps falling off so I'm very upset with that. I paid for the products on the 27th of May and they installed it in on the 4th of August.

It took that long since I was going on vacation. They said that they would come when I get back in two weeks and they’ll be ready to set up at that time. But when I got home, I called them and they said that they don't have the products ordered yet as it was sent to the wrong place. At that time, he had a wrong tune right there. They said it wasn't their fault that it got sent to a different place and that when they got the order shipped to them, the tub was all cracked so they had to reorder.

The installation team was very nice. They did everything that they were supposed to. However, when the first electrician came, he said that he couldn't hook the tub up since there wasn't enough place in the fuse box. But he still hooked it up so that they could test it. Then they tried to make me put in a new fuse box for $900. I refused to do that since my fuse box was big enough. Then I got a letter from the company, saying that my tub is not warranted and they would not be responsible for it if something happened as I refused to put a new fuse box in. In the mid-time, I asked them for another electrician to come and check it. The electrician that came said that he sees no problems and that there’s a lot of room there. So, he went ahead and fixed my fuse box.

I called the manager of the company to find out what’s going on and asked him to talk to the electrician. He said that he would call me the next week and that we'll get together. But it's been two weeks and I haven't heard anything from him. I called him again last week and they said he was in a meeting and he had a salesman call me. I don’t like the salesman as he says, “Honey” or “Sweetie” and I get insulted. I could catch his eyes up. I told the salesman that I wanted to talk to David, the manager, since he knows about all what's going on. I wrote the manager back a letter and told him that the other electrician was here and fixed the fuse box. I wanted him to send me a letter that it is under warranty but I haven't heard a word from him. I should’ve never paid them since I might have had a little more leverage. But now, there's nothing I can do and I'm very unsatisfied.

Hydro Dimensions response

Mrs. Anderson we are extremely bothered to hear that you are having these issues with the local dealer. We put a call into their office to express your concerns and was told that you will be hearing from them shortly. Please keep in mind that your tub is registered in our system and is covered by a life time warranty. If any issues with our walk-in bathtub arise, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Hyydro Dimensions Customer Service Team

888-818-7111

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My mother wanted a walk-in tub and so we got a Hydro Dimensions. My mom’s doctor had heard about them, specifically, Aging Safely Baths. And he said that they’re very highly recommended and they also are one of the most reasonable for installations and pricing overall. She also wanted the bubbles and she needs the hand bars. We’re happy they had one that fit our bathroom because we have a mountain house up there and it has a very small bathroom. And Aging Safely and Zach, and his team were amazing. They said at first, it would take them two days to do the install. They were worried about my mom not being able to use a bathroom because she would’ve had to try to go upstairs, which it wouldn’t have happened. And so, they stayed and worked until almost 11:00 at night to get it done so that it would just be a one-day install, and she would still have use of her bathroom and everything after that.

Since she’s got the tub, she’s more relaxed and even her walking is easier. That was part of the problem that she couldn’t really soak in a tub with Epsom salts and stuff. And so, this really helped with her being able to get in and sit down and have all her legs being bubbled away with Epsom salts. My mom is happy as a clam. I highly recommend Hydro Dimensions and I’ve also referred Zach and his company.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I had to help my wife in and out with the tub we had. It was completely ridiculous so I decided to get Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. However, I’m not too happy with the installation. The contractor they recommended to do installation took an awfully long time to get it done and they left the crawlspace in my hallway open. I couldn’t find the piece to go back in there, so I had to cut a piece to put in there. And the caulking around the tub isn’t finished. Other than that, its overall quality is fantastic,

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydro Dimensions?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

We went down to a place in Temecula to look at walk-in tubs. My husband did a lot of research, so he knows more than I do. We liked Hydro Dimensions' quality which was really good and they had all the features we wanted. Since I have multiple sclerosis and I love taking baths, climbing in and out of the bathtub is getting hard. When we got into the walk-in route, it's been great. There's no cure for MS and I don't get better from it but the tub is nice and relaxing. It’s really good having it. Even my daughter who has back problems gets in but everybody uses the tub.

Purchasing from Hydro Dimensions was easy. We told them we wanted that tub, the dealer rang it up and it was ready. They came when they said they’d come and the tub was shipped down to San Diego to where we were moving. We picked the tub from them in Temecula, put it in our truck and we took it down. The tub sat in the garage for five months and our contractor installed it within a day but it had to be taken out for some other reason with the contractors. They didn’t put it back in right and the drain had a part that wasn't done the right way so the water was leaking to the outside of it. We had a crawl space in our house and it got fixed. It was funny that they were pointing fingers at each other but it had been our contractor's fault.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I read a small advertisement on Facebook and responded to it. It indicated walk-in bathtubs would be partially be paid for by Medicare. And being on Medicare and a widow woman, I thought it was great because I needed the hydro tub. But it was a false recommendation and there was no assistance at all. The Hydro Dimensions' salesman spent three hours talking to me and he did not tell me anything that I was already told. I almost didn’t buy it, and now I wish I never even touched it. It’s ugly and looks like a huge abattoir put in my bathroom. It's sitting 2 and a half inches off the floor, so they have concrete showing. It's also trimmed out in wood that's not always mired or even looks like it fits, and one end of it has a raw board showing.

I'm very disappointed. I thought the tub would look like a finished product. They're saying maybe they can work something out here and that's been two weeks. I'm not getting anywhere with it. I'm very dissatisfied and most definitely would not recommend them to anyone at this point. There might not be a chance we're going to work this out, get it cleaned up and cleared up to my satisfaction. I'm 77 years old and have arthritis, the walk-in tub is the kind of thing I need.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I had a contractor put all my plumbing stuff and I called them and they recommended Hydro Dimensions. It took the installers a couple of days to put the tub in because they had to tear my old tub out and do a lot of other stuff. They've done a great job and you can't even tell that it was installed after the bathroom was made. It looks like it's built when the house was built. The bathtub helps my muscles and I'm not as stiff as I used to be. I'm 84 years old and I could never get in another tub anymore. The Hydro Dimensions tub has a built-in grab bar so I can pick myself up and it's got a seat and eight jets. I usually am in there for 40 minutes every night. It's a really nice tub and it works well.

Hydro Dimensions response

We are so happy to have another satisfied customer. The relationship doesn't start and stop with the purchase of the tub. If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call the toll free number below for assistance.

Customer Service Team

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have diabetes and a high blood pressure. I was also having problems with my balance getting in and out of a tub. When I was in the hospital, the doctor suggested getting the walk-in bathtub because of my falling issues. It took a year and a half for the whole process to get my long term care agent Rocky Mountain to start putting the tub in. I've got the one with a handheld shower and three jets from Hydro Dimensions. I am not very pleased with it. I'm a very large person and they measured the walk-in bathtub wrong. Getting in and out of it is very tight. When I sit, I'm not very comfortable. I can't turn the back jet on without it overflowing because there's no room for the water to flow around me. That is my big problem with it right now but I'm learning to deal with it.

I got my tub through a government program. I relied completely upon the sales personnel who came out to measure. I had no idea how small they were actually going to be on the inside but if I had known, I would have made them order a bigger size. The first one that was delivered, it was a tub where I could get in to try it. They had to send it back because they sent the door on the wrong side where it was going to be put. I would have to climb over the toilet to get into it. So it took an extra two weeks. When they got it here, the old tub would have already been torn out. I didn't have any other choice. Before I can see if I can get in and out of it, it was already done. The tile was in, the tub was set and the electrician was done. There was no way to exchange it at that time. Someone should have allowed me to go to a sales room and see which models would have been best for me but that was never an option.

It has cost $15000 for the government to get everything put in. If I had known, I would have had them put in a rolling shower instead of getting a tub that I can't stand. The tub was the best option for me but they ordered the wrong size and so, it wasn't the best for me. It was a one-time program and I'm going to have to live with it. I'm disabled, on social security and I can't afford $15000 to have it fixed. I also think that jets should be on the front part of the tub. For someone who has diabetic myelopathy like I have, bubbles at the bottom of my feet would do me better instead of the back of my leg and my back. The model I got is not geared well towards diabetics.

I like the handheld fixture. I also like being able to sit in the tub and not have to worry about falling when I get in and out of it but the sales person did not represent the product well and didn't address the issues beforehand. They need to train their sales people better. The person who came out saw me and my size but they did not take the consideration they should have.

Mrs. Hutchins,

We are very sorry to hear that you not happy with unit that they put in for you. We have multiple tub size options that we could have provided for you but unfortunately those details are worked out specifically between the dealer and the government branch that you went through. In most cases the dealers hands are tied with the tub options as the government program that funds the installation will have specific parameters that they need to work within.
Please let us know if there is anything that we can to help make your bathing experience more pleasing to you. We would be happy to assist in any way we can.
Customer Service

888-818-7111

Original review: July 3, 2017

My aunt told me about walk-in bathtubs and I bought one from Hydro Dimensions because of the price. My tub has grab bars, a shower and air and water jets. The buying process was very easy and the salesperson was friendly and courteous. The tub has helped me with my stress and to relax.

Original review: June 10, 2017

The Hydro sales rep came in with his wife and we sat down at the table and talked. He answered all of our questions and we were very happy with the price he gave us. I checked around after we talked but I stayed with Hydro. I got the tub including all its 3 features which are the built-in shower seat, textured floor, and grab bars, which was the primary reason we chose the model we got. Every time my wife uses the walk-in tub, she comes out with spaghetti legs, it's very relaxing. She uses the tub more than I do but I enjoyed a lot myself, and it gives us a good night's sleep. The experience has been very pleasant and everything's been very positive.

Original review: May 30, 2017

My husband and I were both looking for walk-in tubs. I’m looking on the internet and found a bunch of different ones and my husband called this one fellow where we bought from. Then, we got a hold of Hydro Dimensions in Temecula, California. The guy's first name was Dale and he came right out to the house. He’s a little pushy but he did really good. We were waiting for money to come from our financial adviser, they wired the money and it took forever. Dale was so good to wait and we kept in contact with him almost on a daily basis. My husband called him and he said to let him know when we get the money and that’s what we did. When you’re spending $8,000, that’s a little difficult but besides that, the process wasn’t difficult at all.

We didn’t get everything that the tub offered like the jets. I have COPD and I’m 75. It’s hard for me to get in and out of the tub and shower and they offer too much steam for me. I have a breathing problem and it’s safety too so that I don’t have to climb over a tub. Our tub was quite high. We have a shower and that was nice. It’s easy to wash my hair that way. But right now, I’m not using it because the bathroom and bedroom are torn up. We have discovered a leak but it wasn’t from them at all. It’s been leaking a little while so, they had to dry it up and it’ll be, at least, another three or six weeks before I’m back in it because they have to rebuild the wall. But Hydro Dimensions was great to work with.

Hydro Dimensions response

Very happy to here that you are happy with our product. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions down the road.

Original review: May 21, 2017

Apart from the Hydro Dimensions dealer, I had other representatives from Home Depot come out and make their presentations. I thought about it for a couple of days, but I felt that the Hydro Dimensions dealer that I dealt with was the best one. I did some research on the product they handled, which was the one he was describing, and I felt that it was a very high-quality piece of merchandise. Also, Hydro Dimensions have been in business for a long time and have been installed in many locations and the reviews were good. When I purchased the tub, there was no pressure and it went very well. The dealer was very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. And I felt good about it.

We got the typical walk-in tub but it was very high-quality. It has the heated seat, air bubbles, jets, and full shower head. Part of the reason for choosing this tub had to do with the size they had available that would fit into the space where I want to put it. And the other one was the features that my wife wanted to take especially that she’s in her 80s and having difficulties getting into the tub. My wife loves the Hydro Dimensions tub and it helped her more than me.

But I wish the tub had more adjustments on the jets because they come out full-force and particularly on the back. The jets at the bottom of the tub are adjustable, but the ones for the back of the body are not. My wife is not careful leaning back and the water rises up, but she just sits forward and it’s no problem. But it’s not a big enough issue and maybe I just didn’t read the instructions carefully enough. Hydro Dimensions have very high-quality products and we’re very happy we bought it.

Hydro Dimensions response

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your new walk in bathtub. Your tub is equipped with 6 cluster back jets and an air control valve so you can control the pressure of the back jets. You will find the air control knob on the back outside corner of the tub. You can turn that and it will control the strength of your back jets. If you have any problem figuring that out please don't hesitate to call us and we can walk you through it.

Customer Service

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: April 4, 2017

Autumn from Hydro Dimensions called and she was trying to see if I wanted to buy different things and when she said the last one was a walk-in tub, I said, “Well, that’s what I need.” She sent a guy, we discussed the tub and I told him I would like for my son to talk to him. He came the following Saturday and talked to my son, wrote the contract and everything that I would get with the tub since I decided that I would get it. He said he needed to have $1,000 down and I gave it. Then he said it was a guy that would come out and take the measurement of where the tub would go. The guy came out and it was $4,500 after he got through with everything. When he finished, he showed me the tub and told me how to operate it.

I was supposed to get a headrest, a sheet pad to go in the tub and a caddy for all the soap and stuff. It was supposed to be heated. They mailed me the heat pad about two weeks ago but I had to keep calling them before I got it. I still don’t have a heated sheet like they said I would have even though I wrote them all about it and sent them another letter letting them know that I got the pad. I wouldn’t recommend them. I'm very dissatisfied with them because I've called and they don’t answer.

Original review: March 30, 2017

I had a guy from Hydro Dimensions to come in and put a tub and shower in the first bathroom. He did such a good job. The process wasn't difficult at all. They did a beautiful job and I have no complaints. I would recommend it.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Because of my disability, I started doing some research and we talked and worked with the guys from Hydro Dimensions. Now, I have a little Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and I’m a very happy camper. The tub has that aerator, the bubbles and the jets and everything has been good so far.

Original review: March 1, 2017

My father had been in an accident. We were in a rush to get a walk-in tub in here so that he could take a bath. We had a tub installed and the first time I used it, it was a joke. It didn't do anything at all. You just sit back in the tub and it sprays water out on the floor. My father is 93 years old and it's just not the kind of thing that elderly people should have to be put through. So I tried to contact the company and they said they were gonna have somebody call us back and they just never did.

Finally, I stopped and went investigating and found the Hydro Dimensions tub. They had a good rating online. So I contacted them and ordered their tub. They came out, removed the original tub and put their tub in. They provided everything they said that would come with the tub and it works well. I'm just totally happy with it and so far, it's the nicest tub that I've seen. I got a really good quality tub for a good price. And everybody that I dealt with from them has been nothing but the best. The reps were very knowledgeable and they made the whole thing very pleasant. The whole experience with Hydro Dimensions was really good.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

When I went online onto ConsumerAffairs, they recommended Hydro Dimensions. Purchasing was very easy and the guy who handled it was fantastic. He saved me $5,000. I’m very satisfied with them and I'm loving my walk-in tub so far.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We like our Hydro Dimensions tub. It's nice and the features work very well. Unfortunately, we only have a 45-gallon hot water tank, so we can’t get it as deep as we like. There really isn’t a way to boost up the temperature so that we have enough hot water but we run the water slower. It takes a long time to fill and we have to sit in it while filling it, which is a drawback. The water supply is limited and that’s something we’ve had to struggle with a bit, but we've come to accept as it exists and have worked with it. Other than that, we have no problem with it.

Susan,

I'm happy to hear that you are happy with the tub but I would highly recommend that you get a hold of the dealer that you purchased our tub from or have a plumber come out and take a look at your current water heater. An immediate resolution would be to replace your existing water heater as typically after 5 years they start to produce less and less hot water due to sediment building up in the tank. You can also try not to do laundry or run the dish washer before you use the tub and that may give you more hot water for your bath.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I'm 83 and my wife is 80, and my granddaughter told us that at our age, we need a walk-in tub to take a bath. So, we began to look and Hydro Dimensions gave us the best price. Also, the man that put it in our house did a superb job. He cleaned up after himself and didn't even left a crumb on the floor. We like our Hydro Dimensions walk-in bath tub. We have the top of the line, and it has all of the features in it. They all work, and it relaxes us really good.

Hydro Dimensions response

We are so excited to here that you guys are so happy with the service as well as your new Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns down the road. Have a great day!

Customer Service Dept.

888-818-7111

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

We were told by Frank ** that the installation of the tub would be a routine process. Not only were they not able to look for the tile, they couldn't find it. I had to find a replacement tile. The two installers did a poor job at installing the tile as well as unnecessary delays in completing the installation. I had a difficult time trying to explain "common sense" issues to one of the installers. Installers paid minimal attention to aesthetics! Crooked lines, lack of symmetry, etc.

Dr. Barner,
We are very disappointed to hear that you are unhappy with the installation of your Hydro Dimensions walk-in tub. We will definitely address these installation concerns that you have with our dealer. As you know Hydro Dimensions manufactures these very high quality walk-in tubs but the installation is handled completely by our individual dealers. We do hold them to a very high standard and will be in contact with your dealer today.
HD Customer Service Department

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

The decision of purchasing the tub was hard for me to make, but I looked online and compared them. The way they would service it afterward was lifetime but not transferrable. So if I pass away, then that’s the end of it. Hydro Dimensions, compared to other walk-in bathtub manufacturers, has more jets and has some air bubbles. My tub also has aromatherapy and chromotherapy, which is really great. My tub is deep that you could submerge yourself if you wanted to. I chose this particular model for an injury and for comfort and my tub helped me with both. Having the tub makes me feel better.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2016

Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtubs are more reasonably priced. The sales guy who came and talked to me about it was much more informative and I liked the way he handled things. He really was a very nice man and much better than another sales guy who was very slick, didn't answer my questions, and had a set program that he was going through step by step.

We got the bathtub that was two inches longer. It has the jet and extra jets that we had put in on the back. It doesn't have all the extra bells and whistles which I didn't want anyway. It does not have the heated seat, which the sales guy said I wouldn't need and he's right. The man who came to install was very nice and introduced himself when he arrived. He came with another worker and his son whom he was training to work which was fine. They were very professional, very clean and tidy, and cleaned up afterwards. I was real impressed because most people are not quite that good. And I heard him several times saying, "No, that's not the way it should be. Do it right, do it right." It's little stuff that they could have gotten by with and he wouldn't let them skimp on it. He wanted it done nice. They did an excellent job and I'm very satisfied with it.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

We've been talking about Hydro Dimensions for a couple of years now for my wife and we decided to do it this year. We use the hydrotherapy thing, the one with 18 holes on the seat and floor for feet and legs the most. My wife has "degenerative nerves" in her feet so she can't stand up in a shower. If she's in the shower I have to be in there with her. This is good for her because she likes to take a bath and I can help her get in and get her started and then she can take care of herself, and then I can help her get out. She has more privacy that way. So far, it has served the purpose of what we needed and it makes her happy.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

The gentleman I bought Hydro Dimensions from was the nicest guy. He explained everything really well. I was worried about getting it installed, but he has a gentleman that installs just the tub. We have upgraded from 10 jets to 18 jets, so there are jets all over. But now, my main concern is my hot water heater is probably not big enough so I've got to get a new water heater. That's what my husband needed for his feet, so we bought the walk-in tub. I'm sure it'll be worth every penny.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Although we find your product acceptable, we found the installation hard workers, but made no attempt to control the dust made during the existing tile removal. I had to supply a plastic drop cloth for the bathroom door. When I called the dealer he said "you have to break eggs to make an omelet"! I discussed the tile installation w/ one of the installers and he said he has installed tile but not an expert. I spoke to the dealer and he said "if you do not like the installation, you can always take it out".

Huh, $400 worth of tile removed including the concrete board and the additional mess. Once the tub was installed and connected, the crew was due back in a few days to complete. Dealer by, showed him the installation, told him we are not satisfied with the work and do not believe they can properly install the tile. Told him not to have crew return. All along he had told us we could hire others to install. Questions, e-mail us, we have more to say and have pics. Shower rod and adjustable head holder not a fine product. As the fittings on the tub.

Mr Worobey,
We are very concerned to hear hear about your installation experience. I'm very happy to hear that you are pleased with our tub but we will definitely address these installation concerns that you have with our dealer. As you know Hydro Dimensions manufactures these very high quality walk-in tubs but the installation is handled completely by our individual dealers. We do hold them to a very high standard and will be in contact with your dealer today. Please contact us direct if this matter is not resolved to your satisfaction.
HD Customer Service Department

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

My doctor recommended we get a walk-in tub. Ordering one from Hydro Dimensions went fine. We got one that has the microjets and the shower seat built-in. The tub helps in some ways. However, I don't like the splatter of the water that comes out of the tub when I use it and it seems to me that it uses an awful lot of water. If I want to use the jets, I have to fill it up just above. The contractor was very nice. He came in and put a shower curtain up so that we could use an overhead and install the overhead shower.

Christine,

We are very sorry to hear that you were having an issue with the water splashing out. The installation of the shower curtain should have resolved that issue for you. If not please feel free to give us a call so we can resolve the issue for you right away.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

My caseworker suggested walk-in bathtubs to me and with my insurance, she said it would be covered. With the bids, the person that was the most knowledgeable and experienced would do a good job, since all the companies seemed to be offering the same thing. But the tub that I got from Hydro Dimensions was beautiful and purchasing it was easy. It's been a pretty basic experience but after using its hydrotherapy feature, I feel better.

Mrs. Dillon,

We are very happy to hear that the entire process was hassle free for you. Please feel free to give us a call if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

We moved into this house and the bathroom was very small. I had a bathtub before and really enjoyed it. I realized that there wasn’t gonna be enough room for a hot tub here, but then someone suggested I try the walk-in tubs. The reps were very informative. They walked me through, showed me where everything was and how it would work, and what was involved with the installation. The tub has six jets and a bunch of little holes where the air compression comes through, so it's very good. Everything went well with Hydro Dimensions. It took a lot longer than what I anticipated, but they followed through and led me along each step of the way and put everything back the way it was before. I think I found the right company and dealt with the right people. I was very satisfied.

Mrs Trzos,

We are very pleased to hear that you are a satisfied customer. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

1-888-818-7111

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

We have a hard time standing up in the shower and we wanted something we could walk into because we can't lift over a bathtub. We got a Hydro Dimensions walk-in bathtub and it's wonderful. It has a seat, a shower head, a light, air bubbles, and jets. We go in it almost every day.

Mrs Bolling,

Thank you very much for sharing your Hydro Dimensions experience. Please feel free to call us if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Hydro Dimensions Company Information