Home Depot Appliances

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Home Depot Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home Depot?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My husband and I purchased a refrigerator from store #2303 in Lexington, KY. We were told it would be delivered on Saturday morning, December 30th and that the delivery driver would call the day before and the day of delivery 30 minutes prior to delivery. We did not receive a call the day before. I called the store Saturday at 10:15 am to check on the order. The store had entered a pre-existing phone number and last name from their computer on my order even though I gave them my current cellphone number which they listed as an alternate. I was told the delivery was en route and should arrive soon and they would correct the phone number. I called the store again at 2:18 pm and was told they would deliver it between 4:00 to 8:00 pm.

I called the store at 6:52 and spoke to the store manager who said they could be still en route and to call him back if they didn't deliver it. I called again at 8:07 and was told they would contact their expeditor but that person would not be in until Tuesday because of the holiday. I called the store Tuesday morning at 09:05 am and spoke to the store manager who told me he would contact the expeditor and find out the status of the order. He called me back ten minutes later and told me they had called the number "I" had given them and did not get an answer.

I told him the store had entered that phone number which we had not used in over 7 years and that they had the actual number as the alternate which no one had called. He then said the driver had come to my address at 5:00 pm and knocked on the door and no one answered. This was not true because my husband and I both sat home the entire day waiting on them. We also have four large dogs who would have barked as soon as they heard someone knock! At this point I told the manager to refund my money and keep the ** refrigerator! I will never shop at this store again!!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Purchased an LG French Door refrigerator from Home Depot Nov 26, 2017, Delivery date scheduled for Dec 6th. Delivery came and driver pointed out a small scratch and advised I order another one. The next delivery date was scheduled for Dec 19th... Day came and I called to see if they were on time and some at GE didn't enter the reorder correctly, so it never got put on the schedule. So now another delivery date of the 22nd was scheduled, and one of the drivers fell and sprained his wrist, so they cancelled. Why they don't have back up people to cover illnesses etc, baffles me. So now it's rescheduled for the 30th... It snowed. I called in the AM and they were on schedule and will be there between 11-3. 3:00 came and no truck. I called and they recalled the trucks because of the weather and no one called me.

They now want to deliver it New Years Day at 1:00 and we're having a dinner party for 12 people at 1:00, so we said no, that they'd have to be there before 10am for us to manage it. They said they could be there at 10 and maybe before 10. We said ok. 10 came and went no truck. Had the delivery company's number now and called at 10:30. He said they left 20 minutes ago and would be there in 30 minutes. 11:00 came and at 11:30 I tried to call him 20 times and no answer.

At 12:00 I got a call from the driver saying they'd be there sometime after 2 and I told him the other guy promised me by 10 and he said he never got that information and we were number 6 delivery for the day and they only did their first delivery at 11. So I cancelled the delivery and I'm cancelling the order. Now, I like Home Depot and their only problem is hiring this delivery company. Do not buy Home Depot appliances until they fix this.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I purchased a washer and dryer from homedepot.com for my new home. When delivery was made the dryer was an electric dryer unit. I paid for all required parts for installation so that they could install it for me on the spot. After everything was plugged in and done the dryer didn't start. The delivery driver checked the connection then the outlet and said, "You have a 120v outlet, this needs 240v. You'll need to call an electrician to fix this, but if you have any issues contact this number." Maybe I was just too naive as a first time homeowner... but I contacted the number to report the issue because it says any defects must be reported within 48 hours on their return policy. Of course their rep was nice and friendly and said this is not correct procedure and I've contacted the delivery company to call back and pick up the dryer.

Well guess what? I never received a call back and when my electrician as able to come by to check my outlet he said there was no issue. It's a 3 prong plug and they both read 120v which adds up to 240v. We tried again. Dryer turned on this time but would not start. Called them again to let them know the delivery team never called back to pick up the unit and my electrician verified that my outlet was functional, and I was told a return cannot be approved by service rep because a store manager is only one with authority to approve an appliance. Again I was told they would call me back in 48 hours and they didn't call back (see a pattern here?). So I went to my nearest store and asked about this issue. Apparently their return policy for appliances doesn't apply to appliances. Go figure, huh? The store manager told me all appliances are labeled in the middle of the details page online with a text stating non-refundable product.

He said they come direct from manufacturer so any return has to be approved by the manufacturer. He did offer to call to get it serviced, but at this point I wanted nothing to do with Home Depot or their customer service. So now I'm stuck with a dryer that doesn't work and they won't take back and can only get it serviced through Whirlpool rep. I've already tried filing a consumer complaint and complaint with BBB. Keep going through same loop of responses from different reps like they all have the same scripted text. Last I heard I was going to be contacted by Whirlpool service rep to diagnosis my machine's problem in... you guessed it 24-48 hours.

It's been over 3 days and haven't heard back from either one of them. Seems super shady to me to hide non-returnable product in a wall of text on product page. There's no mention of appliance being non-refundable anywhere else on my receipts or delivery invoice. You'd think if they had such a strict no return policy on appliances they'd say it somewhere more visible to the consumer... unless of course they have something to hide. Going to try contacting my local news and business attorney to see if it's even legal to have a return policy that can't be used.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Keep flaking out on delivering my refrigerator- it's been almost a month now. They were supposed to come today but pushed it back again and said in a week "at the earliest," meaning more than a week. They left multiple voicemails last week saying it was coming then and then they never showed up. When I called they said they didn't know why I got those calls and that it would be delivered today. It took me a long time to get an answer today on the time window and then they finally said they don't have it. They are offering me a discount upon the installation, whenever that's happening, but won't tell me what the discount is? No thanks, taking my business elsewhere and I suggest you all do the same.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

My wife and I purchased a refrigerator, with a 5 year protection plan, from our local Home Depot in Sarasota, FL in June 2014. In late November 2017 the fridge stopped cooling, and had ice forming at the very bottom of the unit. We filed a claim on 11/28/17 with the Protection Plan company (the store associate that we spoke to on the night of 11/27/17 was very short with us and told us that all claims were handled by a 3rd party company). The first company that they contacted to come repair the fridge ignored the 1st appointment which was scheduled for 11/30/17. After contacting both the appliance repair company and the protection plan company again we were setup with an appointment on 12/5/17. Great, except that the folks that came to look at the fridge did not speak English very well at all and my wife could not really communicate the issue to them.

It turns out that they topped their first missed appointment by not coming back to repair the fridge. So approximately 2 weeks later I called the protection plan company again to complain. I was put on with a “Supervisor” who assured me that the parts would be overnighted to another company and that the fridge would be repaired by mid-week. Well mid-week came and went… I had to contact the repair company to find out what was going on.

Turns out that the parts that were to be sent overnight never arrived! At this point, Thursday 12/21/17, I decided to engage the store where I purchased the fridge. After all I purchased the item from them not some third rate protection plan company. I was assured by the store ASM that I would hear from the store’s appliance order specialist the very next day. Enter another missed deadline… The store never contacted me regarding this matter. I decided to go to the store in person to speak with the person that was supposed to contact me or the ASM that I spoke with. I was then introduced to another ASM, who started digging into the matter a bit.

After finally contacting the second repair company on the phone they had agreed to set up an appointment for the following Wednesday to simply look at the fridge to make sure that whatever parts were on their way were going to be the right ones. After all we were dealing with the company that originally came out that was unable to communicate in English. Well by the Wednesday appointment parts magically appeared at the service center. Unfortunately, the parts were not exactly what was needed to get us back up and running. So back to the phone with the store and the protection plan company. The dog is chasing its tail!

The next day we receive a phone call from the protection plan company checking up on the repair and to inform us that now that the repair has been made they are going to close out the claim. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!? I get the sense that any repair company arrives at your house that a repair is considered done (yes this also happened with the company that could not communicate in English as well). So here we are, two visits from a repair company and supposedly two completed repairs. I call all of the involved folks back to inform them that the jokes are no longer funny and that the fridge has NOT been repaired.

Okay, so the second service center informed me that they had to order another part because the first was not going to repair the fridge (12/27/17). Another unfortunate event is that the part that they had to order is supposedly a special order part… No idea how long we will continue to be without a fridge, in fact I am at the same place I was on 11/27/2017 when I went to the store to initiate the process to begin with. This also puts us at a month without a fridge, and running in circles with the store, the protection plan company, and the repair companies.

The store ASMs that I have engaged with have assisted, however, both the store and the protection plan company have informed me that they are escalating my claim for replacement of the fridge. It turns out that we have been given false information, and that there was no escalation of the claim. I cannot for the life of me come to terms with why both The Home Depot and the protection plan company would inform me that they were escalating this for replacement when in fact they were not.

Despite the clear lies that I have gotten that the store has tried to help, but it appears that they are calling the same protection plan company that I have been dealing with. The round and round conversations related to this topic can only be laughed at, you really cannot make this stuff up. The local ASM offered us a mid-sized fridge with a freezer to hold us over since we are living out of a dorm sized fridge on our Florida patio at the moment. While this was an admirable offer, as a disabled veteran I do not have the means or the physical ability to pick up a fridge, and move it into my house. So I had no option, and had to decline the offer. It is now Saturday 12/30/17 and no one knows when my fridge is going to be repaired or replaced.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Home Depot delivery service is the worst that I have ever seen. Today, they delivered the wrong refrigerator and refused to take it back. I am now stuck with a refrigerator that I do not want. I went into the store and the Home Depot associates understood my frustration. They called the delivery service and were told there was nothing that could be done. I then called and the final straw was when I asked why they would not just take it back, they told me that no one picked up the pen for me to sign for it. I was told by the delivery service that I had to sign in order for them to bring it into my house. I was not aware until it was opened in my house that it was the incorrect refrigerator.

They just don't care if you are satisfied. They are rude and disrespectful on the phone. Who tells someone that? When I asked further they told me that I would not like their answer and they would not say anything else because they knew it would start an argument. They also suggested that I bring the refrigerator back myself. Seriously? What happened to the customer is always right and what happened to good customer service? This is the second time that I had a bad experience with this delivery service. The first time they broke my washer when they delivered it and I had to wait three weeks for a replacement. I will never again purchase an appliance from Home Depot.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Purchased almost 6k worth of Samsung products over Black Friday 2017 on homedepot.com. Paid and delivery date established. Weeks later my order was cancelled in error by a Samsung or Home Depot employee. I called immediately but now those products are all backordered, they would be happy to sell me something else at full price. After a lot of thought and online reading I'm thinking this is a common practice to force people into buying other products at higher prices. Interesting how products are in stock at full price but out of stock when on sale. I can't even think of ordering from HD online again, esp. appliances. I thought I was a good customer but obviously my few thousand a year are nothing to HD. The employee actually told me I was lucky because I got my money back instantly vs others who wait weeks for reimbursement. I have emailed corporate HAD but no response as of today.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Purchased an extended warranty plan for a Whirlpool dishwasher from Home Depot and it had a standard 1yr mfg warranty. The dishwasher broke after 14 months. The extended year mfg warranty and was referred to the Asurion 3 yr warranty plan on Dec 3rd, they contacted Avauxco to schedule an appointment for repair. 3 days later a tech came out, turned off the power, pulled circuit panel & said it was bad. “I’ll be back in a week.” He never started the washer to see what was wrong. After multiple calls, Dec 19th I spoke with a supervisor and he was able to send me the part in two days and scheduled an appointment for 2 days later. A different tech came out and installed the circuit on Dec 21st. No change of course! He said he would order a pump and be out in 3 days to install it.

A week later no parts and no appointment. I just called again. It’s the 27th of Dec said I will get the pump today (NOT)??? They are still coming out in 2 days to install the pump. Here’s a tip from a manufacturer!!? Call the manufacturer of the product you’re THINKING about purchasing to see if they have an extended warranty. MOST DO! If so purchase the warranty from the manufacturer direct for about the same price. It makes a BIG difference! I hope this helps. The appliance, hardware, electronic stores are only picking up the extra cash. The order number below is the repair number from Home Depot.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Purchased a washing machine, was to be delivered on 12/20/17 between 4 pm & 8:30 pm. Did not hear from anyone by 7:30 pm and called the store and was advised they deliver until 8:30 pm. Received a phone call at 10:10 pm that night and was told they are on the way, they were 20 minutes away, they would have to remove old washer, install new one and test it which would take them till about 11:00 pm or later. I refused delivery and they wanted to drop it off and comb deck another day to do the work, I told them no. I called them the next day at 7:15 am, 15 minutes as they opened and asked for customer service, was told to call back because she was on her break, they just opened 15 minutes ago, does she get a break every 15 minutes, called the credit card company and stopped payment.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

First I over 2900 $ in appliances on 11/16/2017 with the delivery date of 12/04/17. I specifically requested that day off with to take care the delivery, But unfortunately not only that they left me sitting at home they never bother to inform me that they were not coming at all. After calling Home Depot delivery I arrange the delivery for 12/16/17. That was a Saturday and my wife was not working because I was going to be out of the state, But she started receiving calls moving the delivery time to a later time, at the end they never showed up and she lost practically all day and part of the night.

I call Home Depot again to inquire as to why my appliances were not delivery with a response that they simply didn’t had time and I was offered a delivery date on 12/29/17. I completely refuse that day. Finally I set up a delivery for the 22 after 6:30 PM because my wife was at work until 6:00 PM, the delivery company showed up around 3:00 PM where only my minor Daughter was at home, the deliver personnel used excuse after excuse not to install the appliances. I tried to talk to one of them and hung the phone on me. When I returned home noticed that my old range was damage with no door and I had that range sold to other people something that I could not do anymore, Also the only appliance they did install was the range but also damage the bottom part of the cabinet. I will never buy from Home Depot.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

How can Home Depot justify a $59.00 delivery fee for a microwave oven? I was told it was a major appliance therefore I had to pay the delivery fee. Ridiculous!! Not happy with the fee at all. They couldn't/wouldn't send it to the store for local pick up because it was coming from the manufacturer's warehouse. Can you say RIP OFF!! When I purchased it online it said delivery was for Friday, after purchase it says Saturday. Total BS!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I purchased the Home Depot 5 year plan for $300. LG Washer started to make a grinding noise in spin cycle after 3 years, I called Home Depot Warranty. So the phone agent says to me, "Power it down for two minutes to reset the washer then run three different load cycles. Light, medium, and large load." So I did. Light load no sound. Medium and heavy I have a grinding sound. I call back and now the agent tells me, "It sounds like a bearing going bad. We can't send anyone until the unit fails completely." Basically they're hoping it doesn't fail until the warranty is past 5 years so they're not responsible. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. WHAT A RIPOFF! I will never buy an appliance from Home Depot again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Home Depot oversold LG appliances during the Black Friday Sale and left me and my family with no stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher for Christmas. We purchased a home and disposed of the old appliances after buying the new ones as we were upgrading the kitchen. They were supposed to deliver the new appliances on December 16th, one day prior they call saying that LG has no refrigerators like the one we purchase and that they were postponing our delivery until December 29th. One can imagine, Christmas with no stove or refrigerator and family coming from another country.

When I went to the store to complain I was told that I had 2 options. 1st Option: to cancel the order. 2nd Option: Buy the appliances at the actual price (40% on price increase since we got the special deal of black Friday). No one is responsible for nothing. LG states to call Home Depot, Home Depot states is LG... Here we are, me and my family with my 84-year-old mother in Hospice care at home with no stove, no fridge, and wondering if they will really deliver on Dec. 29th. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Home Depot and LG.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I closed on my home December 8th and decided to go with Home Depot due to holiday savings even though I'd already paid a deposit with another company. BIG MISTAKE! I was purchasing all 4 GE kitchen appliances (French door refrigerator, gas range, microwave, & dishwasher). I paid $5700 CASH and was given a delivery date of December 14th. The night before my delivery date we received a phone call from an automated system stating our delivery date had been changed to December 26th. When I called the 800 number to get more information they referred me to the store, I call the store and they tell me to call the company they go through to do the deliveries, I call them and leave a message and get NO RESPONSE for almost a week.

I then go in person and speak with a manager who says he will call me the next day (HE NEVER DID), I call and request to speak with another manager who says he will look into it and call me right back (HE NEVER DID), I call and speak with another manager and complain about the 2 previous managers who never called me back and she states she will look into it further and call me back. Well she actually did call me back and proceeds to tell me the reason my appliances haven't been delivered is due to a back order on a DISHWASHER!!! I have been without a refrigerator & stove (which in my opinion are absolute necessities) for 3 weeks now, I have 3 small children, and was expecting guests for the holidays (which I had to cancel).

Now here we are the 26th and I STILL HAVE NO APPLIANCES!!! I took off work and everything and waited, when my delivery time window came and went I went through the same cycle. Call store, call delivery company, and then I was told to call GE. GE is now stating it's the refrigerator on back order. At this point I'm over it, GE & Home Depot both have dropped the ball. I'll be getting my money back and going with another vendor and manufacturer for my appliances. I was actually going to spend $5000 more on window treatments but after this I'll be spending that somewhere else as well.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I found out the delivery window by looking online at Home Depot website. Delivery person never came to my door...dogs would have barked, did not ring bell, or knock. When I called them back, they were unwilling or unable to return. Delivery persons must have enjoyed a coffee break somewhere but did not attempt delivery to my address. I ordered the refrigerator from a competitor and it was delivered promptly with much communication. And yes, the dogs barked when the competitor’s truck pulled up in front of the house. The experience confirms again that a customer is not important.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

On Black Friday of 2017, my wife and I ordered an LG kitchen appliance package and it was scheduled to be installed on December 22! On the 22nd, the team showed up during the time they were supposed to and quickly told me they would not install the gas range nor the dishwasher! The range because it was LP and the dishwasher because it was not next to the sink! I canceled the order!

Home Depot will refund the money but will not honor the installation agreement that was agreed upon and my wife and I have missed out on Black Friday deals. We told the sales associate what we had and he never said that they would not change out LP and I still cannot figure out why they would not change out the dishwasher since it was within the length the advertisement states! I was a loyal customer of the Home Depot and will never deal with them again! They will not stand behind the customer but rather the installation crew! If they would have told us on Black Friday about LP, we may have been able to secure a bonded plumber! They knew when they sold us the package that we had an LP system!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Dec 22, 2017- I was placing the washing machine order by calling 1-800-628-0525. I was doing a price match too. Dec 23. 2017-I was on the phone with Home Depot online sales department and appliance department support for almost 2 hours. I was told something wrong with my order. So, home depot need to charge my credit card again. Finally, I was cancelling my order and went to LOWES.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I ordered a KitchenAid dishwasher and paid in full for it and all installation charges and parts. The goal was to have it installed by Christmas as a gift and the delivery date was scheduled for the Saturday before Christmas. I got a call last night saying it would be delivered between 7am and 11am. Just before 11 today, I called to see where the installation truck was and was told the product was on backorder. When I called Home Depot, they said that it wasn't on backorder when I ordered it, but now there is nothing they can do until after the holiday. Then I got another call from Home Depot saying the actual problem is that the delivery truck is missing, with 81 appliances on it. I can't believe I have paid in full for a Christmas gift that has now just vanished. Where is the professionalism here? I'm shocked!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

My oven arrived yesterday afternoon and was everything I had imagined when I ordered it. The men who made the delivery couldn't have been more professional or nicer and I would recommend their service to ANYONE. Between the fantastic appliance and awesome installation I know my next order will be done with Home Depot. Thank you for the wonderful service. I know people are quick to point out their problems and I believe everyone should be just as eager to point out when a job is well done and you are happy. I felt I needed to give praise to Home Depot as well as their delivery service, both of which were first class.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

We recently purchased a Samsung Dryer from Home Depot in Edmonton and are very dissatisfied. It was broken when it arrived. We are having a horrific experience trying to get it repaired/replaced/refunded. Home Depot does not allow return of appliances. The store gave 4 different numbers to call depending on the day we called. We are now impatiently waiting for a service man. Dryer initially short circuited and kicked off the house breaker, then it would not dry clothes and then it kept running indefinitely when there was three minutes on the timer. We turned it off after 45 minutes, so that it would not burn the house down. We are very disappointed with Home Depot and their process for dealing with their defective product. The no return policy is not stated on any of the documents we received with the dryer. In fact the payment receipt states "all items must be returned for a full refund". Apparently this advice is false.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

My cooktop was not working. I ordered online a new one November 18. I received an email that it would be delivered December 8. And, be home between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm. I was not able to shop for christmas. Or, go out to eat with family, because of the delivery hours. The cooktop was not delivered. I called, they apologized and said it not put on truck. Promised to deliver the next Friday, December 15. Again, no delivery!!! I called, this time no apology. I asked what happened. Because, it is now ONE WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS. AGAIN!!! I waited from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm!!! I wasn't able to christmas shop or go out for dinner. Again, no apology!!!

After insisting they find out why, the put me on hold for at least 2 minutes. They then told me that the cooktop had been sitting at the Home Depot 30 miles from my home the whole time!!! They never intended to deliver it. After telling them how upset I was for not only having to be home, but now I have to arrange Christmas dinner at someone else's home because my stove top is broken!! They said they would reimburse me in 10 days. They finally gave me a $50.00 egift card. This does not even come close to making up my having to waste 2 Fridays just before Christmas!!! So, NEVER shop online with Home Depot. They keep your money. And, never deliver the product.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Home Depot failed to deliver the appliances 3 times costing us thousands of dollars. We eventually canceled part of our appliance order and had Lowe’s deliver next day. Original order 11/11. Original install date 11/16, 2nd scheduled install date 11/28, 3rd scheduled install date 12/4. Canceled order the night of 12/4 and ordered new refrigerator and stove from Lowe’s. However, Lowe’s couldn't get the washer and dryer so we were stuck hunting down the 3rd party installer. The local Home Depot store in Carson City swore up and down that the 3rd party in Reno would bring the washer and dryer appliances back the morning of the 5th by 9 am. I hired a handyman to rent a U-Haul and go to Home Depot in Carson City on the 5th. However, a 4TH FAILED delivery later and the washer and dryer appliances were still sitting in the installer's warehouse in Reno.

I had to hire a new handyman to drive to Reno on 12/6 and a third handyman who specializes in appliance installs to come the 6th and 7th of December. I had similar nightmares on my other house in South Lake Tahoe in the spring with the same major appliances PLUS quartz countertops. The installation crews didn't show up on the days they were supposed to, only partially installed orders, complained the entire time and the countertop guys had to come out and fix a horrible installation. Needless to say after giving HD 15K of my money in 2017 I will NEVER shop there again. I'll add a friend in LA went through a 4+ month installation nightmare on her floors. It seems Home Depot is too big now and customer service is not their top priority. Which is sad as I work with HD on new construction locations, outparcel developments and bloom box installs. Their real estate team is superb but operations and customer service are lacking greatly.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Went to Home Depot on Mobile and Fairfield in Pensacola FL. On Monday the 11 December 2017 I purchased A Maytag dishwasher. Was In Stock in the store, Paid while I asked for military discount I was TOLD that I could NOT have it because that was on sale ☹️. On the receipt The Delivery price was for the 13 Wednesday. The salesperson told me that they call me prior to bring Home. I stayed home ALL day Nobody showed up neither Call So later in the evening called to find out what was going on. Unfortunately they could not give details because the delivery were CLOSED.

So next day I called them and they were told me that they will deliver it on the 19. I told them they were suppose according to the paperwork to deliver the 13 and NOT only they did not BUT they did NOT even gave me a call notified me. I asked to talk to the assistance manager of the store. The assistant manager came on the phone with No better results referring that was the deliveries fault.

The Problem was Never solved. As a customer felt very disappointed not only for the NOT promptly delivery but they did NOT even have the courtesy to call me ☹️. Very poor service. I will NEVER go back to them and I, also, NEVER recommend to my family and friends. P.s. Went to Lowe’s. Found the same one IN STOCK and on SALE. They Gladly gave me a 10% military discount??? And The MOST IMPORTANT they delivered the Very Next Day at 08:00 am??? That is A SUPERB customer service.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Will not use again for future appliance purchases. Washer and delivered that sputters and rattles. Replacement unit ordered 2 weeks ago. Delivery company has lied. Have set a delivery date and not showed up. Have said they don't have the replacements when the manufacturer says they have them. Completely unprofessional and have wasted so much time with a run-around of phone calls.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Buyer Beware, So it has been 5 weeks since I purchased the new washer and dryer. Over this time I have called Home Depot and Electrolux several times. The service tech has been to my house 3 times now and STILL my brand new dryer does not work. Neither company wants to take credit for the faulty equipment and Home Depot specifically passed off that it is not their problem. It has been broken since day one! The service reps from both sides will pin blame on the other and no resolution will be reach. I even had a Home Depot supervisor blatantly lie to me. I suggest purchasing from companies other than The Home Depot and Electrolux. Looks like I will be taking my brand loyalty elsewhere. Poor quality and poor customer care makes for bad business.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Damaged Samsung came to my home from local Sparks, Nevada Home Depot warehouse. Made me wait 1 more week for a replacement. (Waited 2 weeks already...w/ no fridge.) I cleared home for men to take out old fridge, and move new one in. Had to refuse damaged Samsung. Asked older delivery man to please be careful... And not bump my wall. He tells me: "You don't need to worry about your wall getting scratched... You can always call in a wall repair person."

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

The delivery company used by Home Depot is incompetent and has terrible customer service. We ordered 6 appliances (washer/dryer, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave) that were scheduled to be delivered on Saturday, 12/9. We were told they would call 30 minutes prior to our delivery so we could be sure to be home (we just moved into our home and were still packing up our things from our apartment that day). They called the wrong phone number, even though we specifically stated which phone number to call, and showed up before we could make it to the house. They then left and rescheduled our delivery date for December 21st. We obviously can't go that long without a refrigerator, but they are refusing to budge and will not deliver to us any sooner than the 21st.

So they expect us to go nearly two weeks without a refrigerator and other appliances because of a mistake that they made. They have added a huge amount of stress to our move and are making this entire process a complete nightmare. I will be writing a letter to corporate and I hope in the future they learn to assist their customers better, particularly ones who spent a large amount of money on multiple appliances.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I have a Maytag washer under the Home Depot warranty. I started calling the warranty line two months ago in October, 2017. It is December 12, 2017. My washer is still not repaired. I have had 4 service calls. The repair person keeps saying it needs one more part. So I am still waiting for the next part to come in before they schedule service call 5. Two full months without my washer is more than an inconvenience. The warranty is worthless. I could have called a repair person that is not on the HD network and had it fixed immediately instead of getting the run around for two full months.

I could have bought a new washer the day the problem started. I would have had to wait for only one window 8-12 for delivery instead of numerous schedule changes so I can be here for the repair window. Expenses have mounted up at the Laundromat. As for the idea of giving a new appliance if the old one is not repairable, the tech needs to state it's not repairable. As long as he keeps ordering parts, it is technically repairable. I would love to attach paperwork, but none is ever given. Rip Off!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Oh let me tell you all how Home Depot completely SCREWED US OVER!! We were GUARANTEED delivery for today for our fridge. We uninstalled and got rid of all the old appliances only to find out THEY DIDNT ORDER OUR FRIDGE. It never got delivered today like it was guaranteed! I’ve called Home Depot, I’ve called “Samsung”, I’ve called their ** appliance delivery customer service line. I’ve been hung up on multiple times, even by the escalation manager. I’ve been put on hold to “check tracking” and gotten transferred only to start all over with someone new. I’ve gotten “put on hold” and hung up on.

I’m sooo fricken furious how bad they’ve screwed us over. I have a seven month old BABY and family coming from out of town and their only response is, "Too bad - it won’t be here till next year." The first gal said my husband tried to call them and they tried to tell him the date was changed but he “hung up on her”... what?! He’s never called them!! Oh my lord I’m mad!!! We called our local store who was supposed to have the manager call back 2 hours ago. You guessed it, no callback. Take. Your. Business. Elsewhere. Home Depot - you fricken suck!! If I could give zero stars for screwing my family and BABY over this holiday season I would.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I purchased a Whirlpool refrigerator from our local Home Depot. It took a bit of prodding to get the manager to agree to the price match from Lowe's, but he finally did. The delivery company they use, is horrible. The soonest I could get delivery was 6 days after purchase, ok, fine, I will deal with that. The company TEMPCO, called the day before and gave a delivery time from 0930 to 130 pm. I called, and called, and called. Their phone system put me on hold, then a person put me on hold, then they finally picked up after 25 mins on hold. Several times their phone system just hung up on me.

I asked to have them deliver later that day, "Oh, sorry cannot do that," what, why, just cannot do that. So had to reschedule. 3 days later was the soonest, that's crap! They called the day before, the person calling said, "Oh, you're first, they will be there at 7 am...." Wrong, they showed up at 830. I talked to delivery guy, who was uncaring, said, no we were 2nd. And he was in delivery window, then hung up. NICE... Next time, I will deliver it myself, at least I am on time!

Home Depot Appliances Company Information