2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.80/5

Holland Grills Reviews

Original review: Oct. 16, 2009

I purchased a grill through a dealer for Holland. We called to order my grill from the company and one of their sales reps told me that she would see what she could do due to the grill not being shipped for a few weeks. When asked about it again after the grill arrived, the sales rep did not remember that she said she would see what she could do, such as throwing in a cover for the grill, etc. She said she would have to ask someone what she could do. She never once said that she could not do anything. I finally had to call the company directly, because they refused to commit one way or the other as to letting me know that they would or would not do something for me. Once I spoke with the VP, Barry Byars, he was rude and said they would not honor what the sales rep said nor would he even talk with me regarding the events of this ordeal and then he hung up on me. I asked if I could return the grill and he refused to take it back and that I would have to take it up with the dealer I purchased it from.

The dealer and I were both under the assumption that the sales rep would do something based upon her comments and we were both shocked at the response from the company itself.

Holland Grills Company Information