4.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

8 Holland Grills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

It's easy to use and maneuver. It has storage for your utensils too and doesn't take up much space at all. I can have it right out on my deck and it doesn't get in the way. However, I would like it to be more aesthetically pleasing. It could have a nicer looking exterior and I almost feel like it might rust easily if it gets rained on too much. But overall I enjoy using it. It cooks evenly and helps me prepare tasty food. I would most likely consider buying this brand again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

While cooking burgers, you have the option of cooking hotdogs on an upper rack using different temperatures which in turn brings forth an amazing taste. But I don't like the fact that it’s not easy to move and it’s heavy. Also, the color I wanted they didn't have in stock. The handles are a bit awkward so if they were flat it would help. Overall it’s a good grill, cooks everything very well and one of the best on the market. I would recommend it to anyone looking to grill at the park or at home. The experience will be nice.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I like the solid steel base, thermometer of the grill temperature, spark ignition system, cast iron burner, its lifetime warranty and the size of the grill itself. I have lots of space to make a good bbq. I would improve the quality of the wheels because over time, my bbq wheels tend to lock up when I want to move my bbq to another location. Especially when it start to rain. After it dries, the wheels don't have much movement. My overall experience with the grill has been wonderful. I get to enjoy it with friends and family. It has lasted me in good shape over the years and has delivered just like I expected when I bought it. I think it was a great value for my money spent.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

Very pleased and reliable for the cooking task at hand. I like that it doesn't flame up if touched by grease and less danger of fire, easy to set up and use, and has controls like you use inside for the best and most tender cooking times with tough cooking grids that hold up well. I would like more color selections to match outdoor decor when having get-togethers, and more tools for grilling and steaming, maybe cooking utensils that come with the grill. This grill has proven itself as a top brand with even cooking times and made to order for everyone with perfectly cooked meats and very easy to clean up with less time and trouble and made in the US for top quality.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

When you use Holland Grills, it makes the meat fresh. If it could cook meat under 10 minutes, that would be wonderful. It uses propane and/or gas. It is the best grill ever and worth every penny. My long search is over and nothing could replace it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Holland Grills?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I had a grill once that caught fire when no one was home and almost burnt the house down. It burnt down my fence and the awning. I need only safe grills now and this one satisfy my needs fully! I was shown the auto shut off and I instantly knew I would purchase it. It is something that is often overlooked but I couldn't live without it! I love the power button and I wish every grill would be this safe. I love the grill very much. It's amazing, but I have a fear of it going off unexpectedly.

Original review: April 13, 2012

I bought the Holland Classic grill a number of years ago based on the "guaranteed no flare-up." I was fed up with fighting fires with charcoal. Then a couple of months after the purchase, I asked the dealer I got it from about how to clean the grill. I was looking for some solution or other means, and I was told that it need no cleaning.

Well, a year or so ago, we had a major fire in the grill; and I contacted the corporate personnel about the fire. They said it was out of warranty and that nothing could be done. I said, "What? The product has your name on it and has your guarantee of 'no flare-up'!" Wrong! It has done it again since that time, and whenever I get tired of it, I will never buy another one. And if it ever has a major flare up and fire and damages my home, you can bet an attorney will be consulted solely based on their deceitful statement of "guaranteed no flare-up."

Original review: Oct. 16, 2009

Holland Grills expert review by ConsumerAffairs

On a mission to put an end to flare-ups once and for all, Brad Holland developed the “Holland system” of grilling nearly 30 years ago in North Carolina. His system is a patented system of heat  control guards and a sizzle tray designed to prevent flare-ups while grilling so you get all the flavor of grilling without the danger. It’s unique drum shape means food gets cooked on all sides at the same time-no need to flip or use a rotisserie. Holland grills are available at retailers across the U.S. and Canada or online.

• No flare ups: The patented technology behind Holland grills ensures a safe and tasty grilling experience for everyone.

• Easy to use: Holland grills don’t have temperature controls or other knobs because they don’t need it. Simply set your food on the grill, close the lid and walk away. There’s no need to adjust the temperature or rotate your meat.

• Range of sizes: Holland grills are available in a full range of sizes, from travel size to full-size. Leave one on your back patio and grab a second one to take with you when you’re on the road.

• American made: All full-size Holland grills are made in Warrenton, Georgia, so you can rest assured knowing your grill is handcrafted in America.

• Lifetime warranty: The heart of the Holland grill, the cast-iron burner, is guaranteed for the life of the grill, so you don’t need to worry about replacing your burner year after year.

• Best for: Those who want to enjoy the taste and ease of a grill without the hassle of flare-ups.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs