ConsumerAffairs Unaccredited Brand
Currently there are no customer reviews.
Hasty-Bake expert review by ConsumerAffairs
Hasty-Bake is one of the original grill manufacturers, having produced the Hasty-Bake charcoal oven in 1948. After over 60 years in the industry, the basic design of the Hasty-Bake charcoal oven remains remarkably the same, although the company has made some innovations including introducing the first portable unit, the first hooded unit and a new method of cooking using indirect heat. While it’s a charcoal grill, the Hasty-Bake also gives chefs the option to bake or smoke their meals.
- Proven long-lasting design: Hasty-Bake has been responsible for successful backyard barbecues using basically the same design for over 60 years, so you know the technology and design work. Every Hasty-Bake is built to last at least 15 to 25 years (or longer) with proper care and maintenance.
- Coordinated outdoor kitchen accessories: Hasty-Bake’s outdoor kitchen accessories are designed to coordinate with your Hasty-Bake to give your outdoor kitchen a polished look. Made from stainless steel, every Hasty-Bake outdoor kitchen is constructed to last.
- Compete to be the best: Hasty-Bake hosts an annual BBQ contest in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where participants can register individually or as part of a team. Participants must cook on a Hasty-Bake grill to qualify. The contest is limited to 40 teams and lasts until a winner is declared by one of the celebrity judges. Prizes include brand new Hasty-Bake grills, trophies and Hasty-Bake gift certificates.
- Unique accessories and additions: Hasty-Bake sells the normal grill accessories such as rotisseries and covers, but they also sell sauces and seasonings. Additionally, you can find truly unique grilling accessories on the Hasty-Bake website, including a cutting board for your Hasty-Bake’s side table, a hat with a light on it for nighttime grilling and Hasty-Bake ornaments.
- Made in the U.S.A: Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Hasty-Bake ovens are manufactured in the U.S.A. Order online for factory direct shipping.
- Best for: Hasty-Bake ovens are best for homeowners who are also charcoal enthusiasts, along with competitive grillers who want to participate in a major BBQ competition.
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Hasty-Bake Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 1313 S. Lewis
- Postal Code:
- United States