out of business
 2.8/5 (5 ratings)
Find a Flooring partner

Find Flooring partners near you

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Harmonics Flooring

Find Flooring partners near you

Need help with a repair or new project?

Get matched with a contractor or specialist on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Harmonics Flooring Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harmonics Flooring?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harmonics Flooring?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

I am an IT Specialist and a do-it-yourselfer. I like affordable, professional, and reliable reliable quality. This flooring has all that. I have three teenagers and a pit bull and this floor has been amazing. I installed mine in 2019 in almost the entire house. I installed about 1,200 square feet and the installation was simple and looks amazing. At times, the dog gets super excited, runs and slides on the floor. Chairs and furniture have been slid across the floor multiple time. The kids don't know how to take their shoes off inside so they are constantly tracking in gravel and dirt on their shoes. The kids also don't know how to pick up ice that falls on the floor or clean up spills. A few times, the dog has not been taken out in time and has peed on the floor.

With all this, the floor remains in perfect condition. I removed stained carpet and installed this floor and it has made a huge difference in the appearance and sense of quality in the house. My only problem now is that I want to put the same flooring in one of the bedrooms, and I am short 2 boxes. This product seems to be discontinued which is too bad because it has proven to be a very good quality especially for the cost.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I purchased 1000 sq ft of this product at Costco. We installed ourselves (some prior experience) in spring 2018. Two years later I am still very happy with the floor. No scratch marks from dog. Ice cubes have fallen on several occasions on the floor and found melted in morning. No damage, just wipes up. We constantly dance on it and wish I could purchase more for bedrooms. But can no longer find at Costco or anywhere Harmonics is sold. Once we figured out how to snap together the installation went well. Directions were clear and love the pattern. Seemed to have approximately 8 patterns per box. Love Costco's prices and the floor.

Get buying tips about Flooring delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2019

We purchased and installed this professionally about 8 months ago. There is separation happening in random areas. Also the seams are the worst. It chips easily. And if you have a dog like us it’s the absolute worst. Floor is 8 months old and appears to be 28 years old. Not kid friendly either!! Shows every single thing. Looks dirty within 20 minutes of cleaning and walking on it. DON'T BUY THIS. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Do not buy this product. I remodel homes for a living, and this flooring is impossible to install if you want a quality result. The seams show despite careful installation, and the laminate surface is paper thin and will scratch/chip under even modest use. The material of the board itself is so fragile that you cannot use a pull bar to set your rows as you go, meaning that even if the floor looks decent several rows in, by about your 10th-12th row, all the seams start to separate. This product was the client's choice based on cost, and now we're out time and additional cost returning this flooring for a higher quality product.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I have professional installed the harmonic flooring at my home in July 2005, it was good until last year. From last 6-7 months, I have noticed spaces between planks at few places. Contacted the company for warranty support and they have denied. Professional installer only gives warranty of 12 months.

Get matched with a Flooring partner near you.

Harmonics Flooring author review by Emma Simon

Harmonics Flooring is an exclusive brand only sold at Costco. The company offers four laminate-flooring options including Savannah Hickory, Camden Oak, Sunset Acacia and Mill Creek Maple.

• Exclusivity: The flooring is available only at Costco stores, giving it added credibility with shoppers who trust Costco products.

• Easy installation: The laminate planks click together for simple installation and come with the underlayment pad pre-attached. Downloadable instructions are available in English, Spanish and French. It typically takes a DIYer one weekend to lay flooring in an average-size room.

• Samples: Consumers can order samples from the Harmonics website for $5 or view the products in person at Costco.

• Deals: Costco often runs deals such as $10 off every carton of flooring, and consumers can order floor maintenance accessories by calling Harmonics customer service.

• Durable: The flooring is abrasion resistant and tests well in high-traffic areas.

by Emma Simon ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team, Emma Simon is dedicated to creating accurate and valuable content that helps consumers make difficult decisions.

Harmonics Flooring Company Information