Consumer Reviews and Complaints
I have professional installed the harmonic flooring at my home in July 2005, it was good until last year. From last 6-7 months, I have noticed spaces between planks at few places. Contacted the company for warranty support and they have denied. Professional installer only gives warranty of 12 months.
Joseph TruiniHome Improvement Contributing Editor
Joseph Truini is a home improvement expert who writes extensively about do-it-yourself home remodeling and repair, woodworking projects and tools and techniques. His work has appeared in several national magazines, including This Old House, Popular Mechanics, Country Living, Woman’s Day, and Today’s Homeowner.
Harmonics Flooring is an exclusive brand only sold at Costco. The company offers four laminate-flooring options including Savannah Hickory, Camden Oak, Sunset Acacia and Mill Creek Maple.
- Exclusivity: The flooring is available only at Costco stores, giving it added credibility with shoppers who trust Costco products.
- Easy installation: The laminate planks click together for simple installation and come with the underlayment pad pre-attached. Downloadable instructions are available in English, Spanish and French. It typically takes a DIYer one weekend to lay flooring in an average-size room.
- Samples: Consumers can order samples from the Harmonics website for $5 or view the products in person at Costco.
- Deals: Costco often runs deals such as $10 off every carton of flooring, and consumers can order floor maintenance accessories by calling Harmonics customer service.
- Durable: The flooring is abrasion resistant and tests well in high-traffic areas.
- Best for Costco members who are budget-oriented and who have kids and pets.
Harmonics Flooring Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Harmonics Flooring