4.2/5 (48 ratings)

About Hamilton Beach Grills

Hamilton Beach Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Grills?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I like it you can using wood or gas when you grill chicken or fresh corn or pork or beef rib. The Hamilton Beach Grills will keep your food warm so that the food won't getting dries out. However, it is very heavy when I try to move one place to a different place or I try to move to my backyard. If it is light that was so wonderful for person like me, because I am a small person. Other than that, this BBQ grill it is very good when you have a picnic. The best part is this BBQ Grill it is easy to clean up.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My favorite feature of the Hamilton Beach Grill is the portability. I love being able to take my grill with me to the park or the lake. I also love the ability to clean it easily. In the past, I have gotten rid of grills because they were too difficult to clean. However, I would like to see a good sturdy non-stick surface. I don't like that the grill portion has to be covered with foil or everything sticks or falls through. But my overall experience with the Hamilton has been extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and family. I would also purchase this kind of grill again.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The Hamilton Beach Grills has a burner on the grill to boil things. It cooks pretty fast and still leaves the meat moist and not all dried out. I also like that you can put more than one item of meat on it. For example I can cook a few hamburgers and a few hot dogs at the same time. However, I need more space on it. The grill itself is okay. The only problem is that if I am barbecuing with a bunch of people I have to put meat on it more than once to make sure there is enough food for everyone. Other than that, my experience with this grill has really been good. I really think that I got a good deal when I bought this item so overall I made out good with it.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I love the fact that the Hamilton Beach Grills came with the built-in temperature pressure. The food has always tasted amazing. But I wish it didn't weigh so much. It take almost 3 people to carry it but at least we know it won't get stolen. And I wish that it came in more colors like red or blue. Something summer like. Other than that, I have had the best experience with it. We have had it for almost two years and we grill out at least 2-3 a week and have never had a problem. The price for what we paid was really great and the quality of the overall product is amazing.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I like the Hamilton Beach Searing Grill because it heats up fast, and then cools down to the correct temperature. It also does a good job of evenly cooking the meat. The grill is also easy to clean when you are done. It works well, leaves the meat tender and juicy. It's nice and sturdy, so I don't have to worry about it tipping over easily. It looks nice, and looks professional. But it would be nice if it came in different colors, like pink. I have just started using the grill myself which I thought I could never do, and I am proud of the way my food turns out.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I like how convenient the Hamilton Beach grill is and how well it cooks my food on both sides. I also like the design and how easy it is to take apart and clean the insides and out. It's small so when I want to grill something I don't have to pull out a huge grill and make a big mess. I can easily pull this out on the counter and grill food while cutting/cooking side dishes. But there should be a better way to handle the grease. I dislike the discharge of grease and how dirty it gets while I am using it. I question what I am eating after using the grill because everything looks greasy and unhealthy when I am done. Other than that, I enjoy cooking food on the grill. Would recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like Hamilton Beach Grills because I don't have to put much effort or cleaning into it. It's small, simple & portable. But the cleaning sucks, the meat sticks to the grill. Would like to have some ease while cleaning the grill. Don't want to use muscle. Owned it for a couple months, used a couple times, it's okay.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The thing I like the most about my barbecue grill being a Hamilton Beach is that it has a warranty on it. The features that I like the best are the burners and the side table so I can do everything outside and I also like the fact that it has a propane tank that you can also turn it into a BBQ grill with charcoal rocks. And it also uses as a smoker. I love the barbecue grill. It was a gift for my significant other and it works just great. It's easy clean up. The converts from a grill to a smoker to a charcoal grill or Rock Grill. I also like the fact that it has plenty of room and burners.

Hamilton Beach Grills Company Information