2. Homeowners
  3. Barbecue Grills

4.2/5 (48 ratings)

About Hamilton Beach Grills

Hamilton Beach Grills Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Grills?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Grills?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

It's big which is great because I can grill vegetables, fish and meat or poultry at one time. That saves me a ton of time which is great when you have hungry guests. But it takes too long sometimes and by the end food comes out dry no matter what sauce or seasoning I use. I also do not like how there is no pouch to keep grill stuff in. The grill could use some improvements but then again it's not the most expensive one out there so I expect flaws. It's also not the most user-friendly so I wish it were easier to handle. Overall though I'm happy with it.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Good look and features overall and a strong flame. It's important to have all of these to properly heat your food and have a great all around experience in grilling and eating. I like the look of the grill and the feel as well as the compatibility of it and the speed in which it grills. It has a strong look and it burns for a long time while the food cooks very evenly to get a good overall taste to it. Hamilton is among the best of the available grills out there and would buy it again for the same price or less.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Simple and easy to use grill. It very user-friendly barbecue for almost anyone to set up and disassemble, as well as clean after usage. Disassembles and store very easily, is a table or countertop unit that allows me to use less space when preparing for meal preparation. But I dislike the fact that am unable to have easy access to propane fuel used for preparation of meals.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

The grill is easy to use and gives the basic grilling experience with no fuss or worries about exchanging propane tank. Pretty decent grilling area and retains basically same heat during grilling. Works really well, always dependable, still in very good condition and has held up very well in weather. Always ready to use. Wish it was larger though and had more area for food placement and more storage, would also like the grilling area to have a little more larger than what I have.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Love to cook on it. It's one of the best that I have ever owned. Food that is cooked on it taste great. It's easy to clean, gets hot fast and cooks fast, good even cooking and very durable. We use it twice a week some weeks and it's never let me down, been using it for about 6 months with no issues. I recommend everyone to have one. I think they should make smaller ones for single people to have enjoyment.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

The grill was easy to use and cooked the meat very nicely. Evenly cooked all around which is very important, I enjoyed using it and the food tasted great. The grill was a little difficult to clean, though. I must not have followed the correct procedures in prepping the grill food tended to stick to it. I guess that is my fault. I wish I had learned how to prep it better. But all in all a fine product. A handy grill and a small footprint makes it a good purchase.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I like the overall performance as well as the price. It cooks great and it is sturdy and easy to use on a daily basis in the summer. It makes a lot of things and it does the cooking really well. It cooks chicken and hamburgers and it comes out delicious. It has a side burner so you can cook corn or eggs on your hamburgers. My overall experience with this grill is great. It last a long time and the features on the product work great.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

This model is exactly what I need for my home use. It Truly was a Great purchase. It is small but just the right size for me. Perfect for my balcony as a condo owner. It's Dependable and lasts a long time. Even surviving the outside elements when I have forgotten it outside overnight in rain. I would love More color options in the available models themselves and Possibly more features built in not just extra you can purchase separately. Triple or Dual racks would be a great addition. Gas models as well with the same type of features listed about the regular models. Glad I chose this brand.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I really like Hamilton Beach Grills and so far I have not come across any issue with it. So I will continue to use it to satisfy my grill craving. This brand works much better than other brand I came across and my food is always well done and have a great flavor. I can watch my food while it cook through the see through lid. The temperature can also be adjusted and the grill is non stick so that’s a great deal for me. It is very spacious so I can cook everything at once. It is also dishwasher safe and perfect for indoor use. I like the adjustable knob and I love this grill.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

It heats up very fast and it's big and fits all types of meat. It's pretty simple and great for parties. The grill is expensive but worth the price. I would recommend it if anyone was on the fence about this brand.

Hamilton Beach Grills Company Information