4.20/5

46 Hamilton Beach Grills Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The features I most like about the Hamilton Beach Grills is its durability and ability to withstand weather conditions. It does its job as a grill. However, the wheels do not withstand long and have to be careful when moving the grill from one location to the next. But overall I truly enjoyed the grill and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for something reliability. If I could choose another grill I would go with Hamilton.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Well I picked this grill based off of the features that it has and upon using it I have grew real fond of it. There are many features about it that I really enjoy and my main thing I enjoy is its mobility and light weight on two wheels. It has a hook which allows the grill top to attach to the side while you are cooking, being you don't have to find a place to lay the top. Also, I live to barbecue so when I saw and made purchase on this grill at such reasonable price, I was skeptical but seeing how well it's vented and allows the food to cook, I fell in love.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I like the way the Hamilton Beach grill looks, how easy it is to clean and to set up and that it has a lot of room to cook on it. I also like its lid but I dislike that the grill is very heavy and hard to move indoors in the case of bad weather, how much space it takes up and how it is awkward to store. But my overall experience with using this grill is positive. I use it almost every week and have had no problems with it. I am able to cook reliably and consistently when I use it.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I like that the grill was easy to clean and that it lasted a long time. I also liked that it was light enough to carry and drag around when I would take to places like the park or camping. The grill is also of a nice height that I can comfortably place down the food without a struggle. However, I did not like that paint started to peel off after not that many uses and the wheels also became a bit loose so I had to tighten them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

It leaves no grease marks and the flames stay nice and very steady. I really like this brand. It also makes the product taste better. So keep it up barbecue company. It's great! I had a hard time with all of the lifting parts, so definitely make it lighter so it's easier to transport. I overall enjoyed this brand of grill, and hope to see the company make it better, and to add more to this grill. I hope to see some improvements but overall so far so good, to me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Grills?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I enjoy the way it is set up: the turn on dials for the gas burner, lowering or higher the flame; easy to clean grill and bread warmer grill; the smoker lid closes down over it snuggly for a tight fit to keep in flavor; the lifts off with ease for cleaning and easy to replace back on. However, the grill started out being non-stick but with continued use things have started to stick to the grill even when I spray it with non-stick spray. Several times I have had food to fall through the grill onto the dirty bottom and burn up and I don't like the smoke. Not only has the paint color burnt off the bottom of the grill, there is a small hole burnt into the bottom and grease drips through the hole. I feel like it is caused from high gas heat but it should have been made to tolerate the high heat.

On the other hand, I have used it a lot and it has been worth the money paid for it and more. Like the battery commercial it keeps going & going. It has its quirks but it still works and does its job. I feel sure I will use it for another year or two and I've already had it 4 years. I keep things for as long as they work for I live on a budget. Just because it don't look brand new and isn't brand new doesn't mean it is time to retire it and get a new one.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Awesome grill for a family. Would recommend this brand. I like that Hamilton Beach is a gas grill and it has a cover to keep weather off of it. It's red, was free. It has a burner on the side and wheels for moving and easy storage. Would love a new one, easy to light has for temperature controls a bit Rusty. Great for family events.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

This Hamilton Beach grill is big enough for a large family or a big get together. It has 4 burners with a side burner also. You can attach for a rotisserie if you want to. It is easy to clean and lightweight to move. This is the perfect grill for my family and events. When I need another grill I would purchase the same exact one. I have had many cookouts and have never had a problem with it. Cooks evenly and plenty of room for a lot of food so that people don't have to wait to eat. It's the best choice I made.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I like it you can using wood or gas when you grill chicken or fresh corn or pork or beef rib. The Hamilton Beach Grills will keep your food warm so that the food won't getting dries out. However, it is very heavy when I try to move one place to a different place or I try to move to my backyard. If it is light that was so wonderful for person like me, because I am a small person. Other than that, this BBQ grill it is very good when you have a picnic. The best part is this BBQ Grill it is easy to clean up.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My favorite feature of the Hamilton Beach Grill is the portability. I love being able to take my grill with me to the park or the lake. I also love the ability to clean it easily. In the past, I have gotten rid of grills because they were too difficult to clean. However, I would like to see a good sturdy non-stick surface. I don't like that the grill portion has to be covered with foil or everything sticks or falls through. But my overall experience with the Hamilton has been extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and family. I would also purchase this kind of grill again.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

The Hamilton Beach Grills has a burner on the grill to boil things. It cooks pretty fast and still leaves the meat moist and not all dried out. I also like that you can put more than one item of meat on it. For example I can cook a few hamburgers and a few hot dogs at the same time. However, I need more space on it. The grill itself is okay. The only problem is that if I am barbecuing with a bunch of people I have to put meat on it more than once to make sure there is enough food for everyone. Other than that, my experience with this grill has really been good. I really think that I got a good deal when I bought this item so overall I made out good with it.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I love the fact that the Hamilton Beach Grills came with the built-in temperature pressure. The food has always tasted amazing. But I wish it didn't weigh so much. It take almost 3 people to carry it but at least we know it won't get stolen. And I wish that it came in more colors like red or blue. Something summer like. Other than that, I have had the best experience with it. We have had it for almost two years and we grill out at least 2-3 a week and have never had a problem. The price for what we paid was really great and the quality of the overall product is amazing.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I like the Hamilton Beach Searing Grill because it heats up fast, and then cools down to the correct temperature. It also does a good job of evenly cooking the meat. The grill is also easy to clean when you are done. It works well, leaves the meat tender and juicy. It's nice and sturdy, so I don't have to worry about it tipping over easily. It looks nice, and looks professional. But it would be nice if it came in different colors, like pink. I have just started using the grill myself which I thought I could never do, and I am proud of the way my food turns out.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I like how convenient the Hamilton Beach grill is and how well it cooks my food on both sides. I also like the design and how easy it is to take apart and clean the insides and out. It's small so when I want to grill something I don't have to pull out a huge grill and make a big mess. I can easily pull this out on the counter and grill food while cutting/cooking side dishes. But there should be a better way to handle the grease. I dislike the discharge of grease and how dirty it gets while I am using it. I question what I am eating after using the grill because everything looks greasy and unhealthy when I am done. Other than that, I enjoy cooking food on the grill. Would recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like Hamilton Beach Grills because I don't have to put much effort or cleaning into it. It's small, simple & portable. But the cleaning sucks, the meat sticks to the grill. Would like to have some ease while cleaning the grill. Don't want to use muscle. Owned it for a couple months, used a couple times, it's okay.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The thing I like the most about my barbecue grill being a Hamilton Beach is that it has a warranty on it. The features that I like the best are the burners and the side table so I can do everything outside and I also like the fact that it has a propane tank that you can also turn it into a BBQ grill with charcoal rocks. And it also uses as a smoker. I love the barbecue grill. It was a gift for my significant other and it works just great. It's easy clean up. The converts from a grill to a smoker to a charcoal grill or Rock Grill. I also like the fact that it has plenty of room and burners.

Hamilton Beach Grills Company Information