ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
As one of the leading indoor appliance distributors in the United States, Hamilton Beach sells over 35 million appliances every year. Their indoor grills are perfect for small spaces, cold climates and quick cooking. Buy online or at one of many retailers across North America.
- Easy to clean: The grill and drip tray are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. Or, use aluminum foil on the grill to make cleanup even easier and faster.
- Nonstick coating: The cooking grid is made of die-cast aluminum with a nonstick coating, so your food will get cooked without getting stuck to the cooking surface.
- Compact for small spaces: Perfect for small kitchens, Hamilton Beach indoor grills provide that great grilling taste without taking up all the space of a regular outdoor grill.
- Budget-friendly: Hamilton Beach’s indoor grills range in price from $29.99 to $89.99, making them a budget-friendly option for anyone.
- Versatility: Hamilton Beach has a variety of indoor grills, including quesadilla makers, sandwich and panini makers, indoor/outdoor grills, three-in-one grill/griddle and searing grill. Buy one or buy several so you have the perfect appliance for every meal you make.
- Best for Those who want to enjoy grilling without the hassle of a real grill. Good for apartment dwellers, people in cold climates, small families, people without an outdoor living space and travelers.
Compare Barbecue Grills
Hamilton Beach Grills Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Hamilton Beach Grills
- Year Founded:
- Glen Allen
- United States