2. Homeowners

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.39/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

It’s big but only because of the carafe feature. It is great for all and has a froth/steam feature I really like. I wish we could keep the water filled instead of filling each cup. It brews fairly fast and makes a robust cup of coffee or cappuccino

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Hamilton Beach products are always high quality and their coffee makers are no exception to this. I don't make coffee very often but when I do, I appreciate the ease and ability of the Hamilton Beach coffee maker to do its job properly.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

This coffee maker has all the features I had been looking for. Can make a pot or use K-Cups! Drinking a cup as I'm writing this review. Not only makes great coffee, but has a great price. Would definitely recommend this coffee maker.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

This Hamilton Beach Flex-Brew coffee maker does a pot and single serve K-Cups. It gives you a choice of two brew strengths. Coffee comes out hot and stays hot. Have had for years without incident. Has timer for carafe/pot mode with different options.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

Reasonably priced. I have the 12 cup capacity. I can set it to brew at the same time each day by itself. It brews within 5 minutes, has a brew measure, (I like it strong) & what I REALLY love is the self cleaning option, which is a plus for me, as I have hard water.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Great function for the money spent. I bought it at Walmart. It was simple to set up. Not bad to clean and I use it every day. I would love to see it have lights that glow at night in order to see the clock.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

This coffeemaker has all the features that should be in a coffeemaker. Either 1 cup side or a 12 cup carafe, brew strength, clock & timer feature. It's also a nice looking appliance to have on your countertop.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I have purchased several different Hamilton Beach products over the years and the coffee maker died faster than the rest. The replacement didn't work to start, got money back to buy a decent one. I went with one that cost a third as much that still works 4 years later.

Original review: July 29, 2020

This is an OK product, better than paying more for more expensive coffee makers. My Hamilton Beach coffee maker brews a good (not excellent) cup of coffee. I would recommend this coffee maker because it is inexpensive.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Automatically shutting off in a set button to shut off the warmer. I love the full flavor it provides..The preset timer so it's nice to wake up with a hot cup of coffee. I feel it is the best feature of a coffee maker.

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers Company Information