2. Homeowners

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers Reviews

Original review: April 25, 2018

Hamilton Beach is a wonderful brand. I like its automatic start which makes it extremely easy that the coffee is already ready whenever I get out of bed which is one thing that makes my day start easy and I love it whenever things go right first thing in the morning. With all the features that it comes with it is well worth the price even though I would like to see one that is a little bit more compact considering I don't have a whole lot of countertop space in my kitchen area. Overall, Hamilton Beach coffee maker seems to be the one that works best and lasts. I would continue to buy this brand if there were a little bit more coupons or deals from a variety of different stores.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I like the size of the Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker because it fits perfectly in my limited counter space. It also has a brew start feature which makes waking up to a fresh, hot cup of coffee possible. I like that feature especially. However, the coffee maker is not as easy to clean as I would like. There are a lot of crevices inside that collect mineral deposits, etc and these are hard to get to and not easily cleaned with vinegar. Nevertheless, it is a good durable brand that lasts our family longer than ones we had purchased in the past. Our family drinks a lot of coffee and we enjoy our after dinner cup, so this coffee maker gets a lot of use.

Original review: April 23, 2018

This coffee maker brand has been around a long time which makes a product the manufacturer would back up after purchase. And the price and convenient features was what I was looking for when I purchased this product and after doing research of a myriad of various brands and features this product line stood out. I liked its convenience plus easy clean up plus dependability. However, clean up can be time consuming and a pain. Moreover, it's not an easy to find in local stores.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Hamilton was recommended by my friend and I heard a lot of good reviews about it. Very good coffee maker, not expensive and serves all my needs. Love the stainless steel and all the coffee brand. Looks very nice, very convenient and handy. Would highly recommend it to all my friends and family. However, I wish they made a smaller one. It's kind of big for my counter.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I like that it's push operated and doesn't have a carafe. It's the only one we could find that doesn't have it. That's about the only thing that sold us on this one. But they are high priced for not lasting as long as they should. If we could find another brand that has the push button operation we would buy that instead. This is the 3rd one we have owned because we can't find another brand without the carafe. They also seem to leak a lot from the bottom.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker?

Original review: April 17, 2018

Hamilton Beach coffee maker was the most cost effective and I had heard good things about it. I am pretty happy about how it performs and has performed in the time that I have had it in my household. I like that the Hamilton Beach coffee maker is extremely convenient in regards to making coffee before I have to do anything in the morning. I don't have to do much to make my morning coffee every single day over and over each day.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Hamilton Beach was the recommended brand by my friend and my co-workers. The Hamilton Beach coffee maker is also really very efficient and I really like this brand. It can make latte and the coffee stays hot for a long time. Coffee taste really great and my family has been asking me to get one for them as well. But I wish they improve the size of the coffee maker and pot so I can make more in one sitting. Also, the one I got was I black color and I'd like to have one in red to match my other appliances. But we had this for years and still working pretty well.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I just wanted something basic since the Keurig was too much effort to maintain and clean. Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker is very basic and not much to it. It doesn't require as much cleaning or maintenance as a Keurig. I also like that it's a well known brand. But it seems boring compared to the Keurig which is a fancy machine. Maybe they could make a smart variety or remote controlled. Or set timers with the Hamilton. That aside it covers everything we need.

Original review: April 14, 2018

The unit we purchased was on sale and had every feature more expensive units from other manufacturers offered at a higher price. It was simple to operate and very dependable. We like the automatic cut on timer because we hate to wait for a first cup. This unit is easy to set, and bean grinding feature works first evey time. However, the unit is a bit noisy while grinding, but that doesn't rise to the level of being a problem. It is a brief period. The plastic used for the unit and the carafe handle seemed a bit thin. That said their size had no effect on the unit's performance or lifetime. The clock-timer was analog and we would have preferred digital, but that wasn't a big deal.

Original review: April 8, 2018

It was an excellent coffee maker and can make all of my favorite brands. It was easy to clean and use, and had several functions of brewing to choose from. The brand was also reliable and had a classic design that looked nice in my kitchen. But the coffee filter wasn't working well anymore, and the part was hard to come by, so it didn't keep up with the sand of time. Also, Hamilton Beach needs to start using K-pods since the consumer market is moving toward the k-cup. But if I'm mistaken and there are models that can do this, then I take it all back and say nothing's wrong with the brand.

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers Company Information