Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers
3.38/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Hamilton Beach Coffee Makers Reviews

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

Having tried two different units, directions while on the phone with customer service and 3 different brands of K Cups, I am done with this thing. Absolute garbage. Will not buy another Hamilton Beach product.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

My daughter has a coffee maker in her dorm room. It really saves her a lot of money. She put her cooled coffee pot in her fridge. She went back to make an iced coffee and the pot had broken. She has done this numerous times without a problem. I thought it would be cheaper and faster to order a replacement part. After reading some reviews I was happy to see that shipping was "only" $8.95. $16 just for the new pot. You can get a whole new coffee maker for just a few dollars more. The order email said I would be notified with the coffee pot shipped.

I realized today that I still hadn't seen a shipping notification. So I called customer service to tell them to cancel my order. I planned to just buy her a new coffee maker. Well, after waiting a crazy amount of time, I am told that the coffee pot shipped 3 days ago. So cancelling the order is out, but I figure it should arrive soon. Nope. It won't be here for another week. If I refuse the package I am out the shipping cost. I guess my daughter would spend that on coffee for the week, so maybe I should still go that route. Because then I can go buy a different brand of coffee maker and not have to see the Hamilton Beach name. How can it take that long to get out a replacement part? And the coffee pot is pretty important to making coffee. Very frustrating experience all the way around.

Get expert buying tips about Coffee Makers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I purchased a coffee dispenser and the handle has broken. I went on the website to order the part and shipping is $15.00. Poor customer service. I can buy a whole new dispenser for this amount. I will never buy Hamilton Beach again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I’m on my second FlexBrew coffee maker. My first one lasted over three years with daily use. What a great product, makes a great cup of very hot coffee, easy to operate, easy clean up, fantastic unit. I recommend it everyone.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My husband had bought me a Hamilton Beach coffee maker for my birthday. When I used it for the first time, water leaked out the back so bad I had to stand there and continually keep wiping it up. I called the company and advised them what had happened. They informed me that without a receipt (which it was a birthday present and he never keeps receipts) they could only give me 50% off my next one plus I would have to pay shipping. So I stated not only did he spend over 90 dollars for me a new one but now you want him to spend more money on another one? Yes, was their answer. Always back your product and take care of the consumer who's having a problem out of your product. They should've sent a new one without hesitation without asking us to buy a new one. I'll definitely keep my Keurig and will only buy from them from now on.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I bought a Hamilton Beach coffee maker Series 82281DJ to replace an old one that lasted several years (Series 48464) and I loved. Within a few days I noticed it leaking onto the counter. After only using it once it had the clean light on. I cleaned it just like recommended, but the light didn't go off. Finally I cleaned it using vinegar and the light went off. It, however, has never stopped leaking and the clean light is on 90% of the time. Then it started with not emptying the reservoir so the coffee was far too strong. HB has no other recommendations than to make sure it's "seated properly" which it always has been. I contacted them, sent a picture of it in an unusable state, and sent a copy of the receipt. It's been 2 months now with no contact from HB. I can't believe this is how they treat customers!!

Original review: April 25, 2018

Hamilton Beach is a wonderful brand. I like its automatic start which makes it extremely easy that the coffee is already ready whenever I get out of bed which is one thing that makes my day start easy and I love it whenever things go right first thing in the morning. With all the features that it comes with it is well worth the price even though I would like to see one that is a little bit more compact considering I don't have a whole lot of countertop space in my kitchen area. Overall, Hamilton Beach coffee maker seems to be the one that works best and lasts. I would continue to buy this brand if there were a little bit more coupons or deals from a variety of different stores.

Original review: April 26, 2018

It is a well known and a great name brand and it was on sale at the time I bought it which made it affordable for me and I also needed to try and different make. I had a Black and Decker and I really did not like the features it had. It was an old model. I think all the coffee drinkers to try this coffee marker. I bet they would love it. Can set the time and have your coffee ready before you wake up. I liked Hamilton very much. The only little problem it had was that it did not have a built in coffee filter.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Hamilton is a great company. It makes coffee very quickly and 12 cups of coffee. Good for big family house. My family likes. Very creative quality product and very useful. Good value for money and have 2 years warranty. Good service and good product experience. Very interesting experience and very convenient.

Original review: April 23, 2018

This coffee maker brand has been around a long time which makes a product the manufacturer would back up after purchase. And the price and convenient features was what I was looking for when I purchased this product and after doing research of a myriad of various brands and features this product line stood out. I liked its convenience plus easy clean up plus dependability. However, clean up can be time consuming and a pain. Moreover, it's not an easy to find in local stores.

Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker expert review by Jonathan Trout

Hamilton Beach makes a variety of small cooking and kitchen appliances including in-home drip coffee makers. Its line of coffee makers include 4- to 12-cup brewing capacities, two-way brewing capacities and programmable features. Visit their website for a full list of over 50 coffee makers and products.

• The Scoop: The Scoop is a single-serve coffee maker that brews up to 14 ounces of coffee quickly. You can have an 8-ounce mug of coffee in 90 seconds and a 14-ounce mug in just over two minutes. It comes with an adjustable stand to hold standard cups and taller travel mugs. The Scoop retails for $39.99.

• FlexBrew: The FlexBrew is a two-way coffee maker that lets you switch from brewing a 12-cup pot of coffee to a single cup with the push of a button. The single-serve side brews up to 14 ounces of coffee and can adjust to fit a travel mug. The 12-cup side features an adjustable brew-strength button that switches from regular to bold. The FlexBrew costs $79.99.

• BrewStation Summit Ultra: The BrewStation Summit Ultra is a 12-cup coffee maker that doesn’t use a carafe to dispense coffee. Coffee is brewed in an internal reservoir, where it’s kept hot. When you’re ready to fill your mug you press your mug against the back of the brewer, much like a water dispenser in a refrigerator. The BrewStation Summit Ultra retails for $49.99.

• BrewStation 6-Cup: Hamilton Beach makes a single-serve model of its press-and-dispense BrewStation coffee maker. The 6-cup version dispenses one cup of coffee at a time and features a programmable clock with an auto shut-off option. The 6-cup version costs $34.99.

• Coffee maker and hot water combo: Acting as two appliances in one, the coffee maker and hot water dispenser brews up to 12 cups of coffee on one side and dispenses hot water for things like tea and oatmeal on the other. The coffee maker features a cone filter, programmable timer, a pause and serve button and a 32-ounce water reservoir. It costs $89.99.

• Best for: consumers who want a variety of choices in an in-home drip coffee maker.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout