2. Homeowners

Haier Air Conditioner

Haier Air Conditioner
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Haier Air Conditioner Learn More

Need help with your air conditioning?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get Started

Need help with your air conditioning?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get Started

Haier Air Conditioner Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier Air Conditioner?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: July 9, 2020

Bought Haier's PuriCool 3 star 1.5 ton AC last month and really satisfied with performance. Now I can easily say that this is the best AC available in the market right now. As you know lockdown in process AC made our time relaxed. And also in our Punjab temperature is increasing day by day.. Cooling even in extreme temperature is great. Haier AC is a very useful and reliable product. "Haier inspired living" and My Living room is Inspired by Haier HSU19C-TFW5B(INV). Air Throw is 15 meter, super anti-corrosion body, Self Clean, Triple inverter plus Technology has full-fill my all desire.

Original review: July 9, 2020

There are many brands of AirConditioners in Market but I dunno which suits my home. I asked my friend to suggest me the best AC in MARKET. He suggested me to go with Haier 5* of 1.5 Tonnage which has Self-Clean Technology in Resaonable Price with 12 Yrs warranty on Compressors, WOW! it's a lottery for me. It made me more curious to know about Self-Clean.

I went to Near-by Showroom and inquired about it and I was very much impressed by that feature which cleans the indoor and gives my room a Fresh/Natural Air. Also I no need to wait for service technician to clean the Indoor which reduces my annual cost. I can utilize that money for my family needs. THANKS TO HAIER. WORTH BUYING IT... I'M HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT.

Get buying tips about Air Conditioners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 8, 2020

Recently I have purchased Haier smart inverter AC and I very happy to share my feedback about Haier AC which makes me very happy in my day to day life. I am leaving in Gujarat where weather temperature reaches upto 45° to 46° in summer season and I am doing job in marketing field so full day I have to travel on bike & have to face hot waves full day. So this year I bought Haier smart AC which helps me to operate my AC from anywhere which is very useful for me bcoz as I already mentioned earlier full day I have to travel & face hot waves so when I was near about to reach my home I switch on my AC from outside & when I reached at home I feel coolness & comfortable at home. So I am very thankful to Haier which helps me for give so much of comfortability & easy operation in my day to day life. Thank u Haier....

Original review: July 8, 2020

I Bought Haier's Clean Cool 5 star 1.5 ton AC Two month ago and really happy with it. After a two month usage, and as per its performance and hassle free services I Really impressed with this product. I can say that this is the best AC available in the market right now. One more very good advantage in this Ac is that I can take self clean service advantage in ac without calling service engineer for regular service! Via pressing a single Self clean button available in remote. Which is very helpful in this pandemic Covid situation. It is definitely one of my best buys this season. Overall product is awesome.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have purchased this AC of Haier brand which is having all the required features I needed like Its a Five star AC, Having Air Purifier Built in which displays Room Pollution level and Purifies it and removes bacteria and PM 2.5 particles which caused Asthma and lung cancer like diseases, as my mother is having Asthma so this is the best AC I have got in market. Other than that its we dont need to get our AC serviced by engineers as its also having SELF CLEANING TECHNOLOGY which cleans AC's indoor from inside like a complete wet wash. So very satisfied.

Original review: July 27, 2020

As far as air conditioning, it works great. However, the connection design for the plastic tube connecting to the cuffs do not hold. First tried duct tape which didn't hold either. We ended up drilling and wiring together.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I tried Haier for first time, and my experience was awesome, this product is too good in this price, awesome. I recommend this product, less power consumption, hassle free, with self clean technology, very good product in my budget....

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier has managed to capture the Indian consumer-durables market as no other brand can true to its reputation. Haier has some of the best ACS in India and my experience with the HSU19C-TFW5B(INV) in incredible.

Original review: July 9, 2020

A good night's sleep is priceless. The Haier Air conditioner gives me the same With their Air purification technology and their self-cleaning technology helps me to clean the Air Conditioner without any technicians help. I have found them reliable, friendly, and efficient.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I bought a Haier Puricool AC. Excellent performance & it his 3in1 display which show me my room temp. Humidity & air quality best in class. A nowadays everyone required air purifier so I will suggest to all go with Haier Puricool AC.

Haier author review by ConsumerAffairs

Haier is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Haier Group. As a global company specializing in consumer electronics, Haier is recognized for their commitment to sustainability and community. They sell wall, ductless, PTAC and portable air conditioners.

• Serenity Series: The Serenity Series air conditioners are the quietest window air conditioners on the market, so you can sleep comfortably and soundly without battling distractions from a noisy window unit. Listen to a comparison between the Serenity Series and a standard air conditioner online.

• Easy extended warranty: Extend your warranty for an extra three months for free simply by registering your Haier product online. Along with a warranty extension, registering your product will give you more efficient servicing and exclusive access to Haier news.

• Info Hub: Haier’s online Info Hub is the best place to figure out which model of appliance you really need. The “how to choose” feature takes you through an interactive survey to figure out with air conditioning solution is best for your home and lifestyle.

• Online repair request and status update: Request repairs for your air conditioner online at any time. Select your preferred date and time along with any additional requirements. You will be contacted shortly with confirmation on your appointment and you can check your repair status anytime.

• International: Haier is a global company and has air conditioning systems available in North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. So no matter where you are in the world, you can have access to a Haier air conditioning system.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team