2. Homeowners

Haier Air Conditioner

Haier Air Conditioner
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.31/5

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Haier Air Conditioner Learn More

Need help with your air conditioning?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get Started

Need help with your air conditioning?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Get Started

Haier Air Conditioner Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier Air Conditioner?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: July 9, 2020

I bought a Haier Puricool AC. Excellent performance & it his 3in1 display which show me my room temp. Humidity & air quality best in class. A nowadays everyone required air purifier so I will suggest to all go with Haier Puricool AC.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I've been using this product for the last 1 YEAR and had a great experience. Its self cleaning technology saves money and time. This product is worth for money and I am really happy with this product.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I am using 1.5 ton Haier Airconditioner since 3 years and had a better experience. My village have low voltage problem.. It's also working in low voltage. I am HAPPY to share my experience.... Super product.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I had been purchased one A.C that working surprisedly excellent comparison to the price and features. My A.C is very much user friendly and it can operated all aged person in my family. Value for money.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier ac..!! It's really awesome product... It provide superfast cooling with 1mins chill technology and noise level is too low...Energy consumption is negotiable.... Comparing with inverter ac and good looking.... Thanks to Haier AC.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I've been using Haier Air Conditioner [HSU18C-NMW3B(INV)] for the past 1 year and had a great experience. Its self-cleaning technology saves money and time. The AC has very silent operation of indoor unit as well as silent outdoor unit. It provides fast cooling and have 15 Meter Airflow. Also, the digital display has light function letting you switch off led display which otherwise serves as a dim night lamp. This product is worth for money and I am really very happy with this product.

Original review: July 8, 2020

When I was searching to buy an Air conditioner for my parents, I came to know Haier AC with built in purifier. Further I enquired in a showroom, they showed me the live display which shows the current air purity level in digital display. Which was quite amazing. We fit it in both my parents and my kids room. Really we can feel the pure air once it end up cleaning. I'm sure I will recommend Haier with my family and friends.

Original review: July 8, 2020

Haier AC. Excellent product, Best cooling.. Low consumption of electricity.. Long Air throw... once can feel the chill in the air within minutes.. If one had to rate ok a scale of 1 to 10 My Rating is would be 9????

Original review: July 8, 2020

I am using Haier's HSU19C-TFW5B(INV) for the past two years and I am fully contented with its performance. The key features of this AC are Self cleaning technology which is unique on its own and it has an in built air purifier which no other brands provides, it also has triple inverter technology which saves up to 65% of electricity so electricity consumption is pretty low that makes it pocket friendly and moreover it has 5 years warranty so maintenance cost is really cheap too.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I've just bought my Haier AC (HSU18C-NRG3B 1.5 ton 3 star) 3 months back by researching and comparing similar items in the market. This AC that I've been using provides powerful cooling at extreme Hot and Humid temperature (in Delhi @40-44 °C). Meanwhile, through Triple inverter technology it also provides relief to my monthly electricity bill. And Also Hyper PCB and other features ensure longer lifespan of this AC, so far best satisfied with the HAIER AC.

Haier Air Conditioner Company Information