Protect What Matters Most

Compare Quotes
Haier Air Conditioner
2.52/5

Haier Air Conditioner

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Haier Air Conditioner Reviews

Original review: May 26, 2019

I bought one ton Haier AC.. It was worst investment in my life.. Highly cost but unworth able product.. So guys pls don't take risk with Haier product.... Worst and poor customers support also.... I never expected these kind of useless product.

Original review: May 10, 2019

The technicians named ANWAR from Shimoga, Karnataka, attended to check the air conditioners during warranty period are highly negligent and careless in doing the service. They dont even clean the air filters properly. They wont bring any thing to clean also. They just came with a single scoot driver and not even a cloth to wash. Only on request they try to clean the outdoor unit also and that too of no use. Even though there were lot of dust, they didnt care to clean. Followed to that, among three ACs he neglected to clean the third properly and said that he will come another day for that. But even after repeated calling, he didnt. It's a worst service maintenance. No good policy in HAIER for servicing during warranty period. Never think of buying again from this company.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

We installed a commercial HVAC VRV system as a replacement to Daikin for a small shopping mall in Singapore in 2013. The local representative failed Haier terribly as service is almost not available. What a let down. I hope some serious senior management like the Chairman picks this feedback and act on it. Regrettable for Haier's reputation.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I made an account just to review this piece of crap. Yellowed plastic, glued on parts fell off, had to cut the extension to make it fit, packaged upside down. Terrible instructions. Failed to work (continuously blew the room breaker although other ACs work fine). Just generally crappy looking, crappy assembly, crappy quality, crap everything. Ended up returning it but still a huge waste of my time and money and effort. Never buying Haier ever again.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Haier air conditioners not worth a penny. We bought one and it was the worst investment we ever spent money on. First it is very annoying to wake up in the morning and step in water on your carpet. In our RV we probably going to have to replace the floor because it's so much water did it leak and we also drained it all the time which was also very annoying not to mention awkward in the way the hose sticking and out of the window the heat coming off the back of the thing. These people I would just so love to tell you one thing who made these air conditioners stop making them and choose a new career path.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: July 19, 2018

Portable Air Conditioner HPD10XCM - Purchased two years ago. Blows cool air excellent but only to 10 degs Fahrenheit below outside temperature. So if outside exceeds 85 F, unit becomes progressively less useful and useless at 90F because safety mechanism cuts out cooling compressor when unit at 80 F. Still, acceptable for Oregon where global warming summer heat waves not yet all too common, except for one nuisance problem: ALL THE COOL AIR blows to the right of the unit, none to the front. So, I have been placing unit 1/4 sidewise to work around problem rather than go thru hassle of returning HEAVY monster. I would like to be able to relocate the unit to a different room but it would have to face forward only. Are there baffles inside I could fix to redirect cool air forward instead of all towards Mecca or whatever is in the direction it seems fixated on?

Original review: July 12, 2018

I’ve bought an air conditioner (5000k with remote) on Walmart and it have signs that it had been dropped. Well I’ve ignored the cosmetic damage 'cause my house was too hot and installed it. After 5 minutes it stopped working. The package protects well the top and bottom but not the back, front and sides. They accepted the return and I’ve got the same one. Again the back was damaged and this one is working but makes a flapping noise.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I replaced Westinghouse and Norge 5000 BTU units (both over 40 yrs old) with Haier units (one regular, one electronic control). Prices were too good to pass up. One only worked 4 yrs. The other died the 3rd! When they worked they were fine... not too noisy… I think the new ones will be GE or LG not Haier.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Both units have worked great. Just keep filters clean every week. Clean inside coils with toothbrush and just little water and outside of unit take care of it. It will last longer. Would recommend to everyone.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Bought 2 8000 BTU window units. AC are so loud, hate this. You would think paying hard earned money for these units they would be better than this. Just beware. They are loud, hard to hear a TV with the unit on, sure wish I could afford to get something different, but am stuck with this.

Haier Air Conditioner Company Information