Find an Air Conditioners partner

Haier Air Conditioner

4.0/5 (201 ratings)
Find an Air Conditioners partner
Banner image

Need help with an HVAC system?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Haier Air Conditioner

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

Banner image

Need help with an HVAC system?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Haier Air Conditioner Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier Air Conditioner?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier has managed to capture the Indian consumer-durables market as no other brand can true to its reputation. Haier has some of the best ACS in India and my experience with the HSU19C-TFW5B(INV) in incredible.

Original review: July 9, 2020

A good night's sleep is priceless. The Haier Air conditioner gives me the same With their Air purification technology and their self-cleaning technology helps me to clean the Air Conditioner without any technicians help. I have found them reliable, friendly, and efficient.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I bought a Haier Puricool AC. Excellent performance & it his 3in1 display which show me my room temp. Humidity & air quality best in class. A nowadays everyone required air purifier so I will suggest to all go with Haier Puricool AC.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I've been using this product for the last 1 YEAR and had a great experience. Its self cleaning technology saves money and time. This product is worth for money and I am really happy with this product.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I am using 1.5 ton Haier Airconditioner since 3 years and had a better experience. My village have low voltage problem.. It's also working in low voltage. I am HAPPY to share my experience.... Super product.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I had been purchased one A.C that working surprisedly excellent comparison to the price and features. My A.C is very much user friendly and it can operated all aged person in my family. Value for money.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier ac..!! It's really awesome product... It provide superfast cooling with 1mins chill technology and noise level is too low...Energy consumption is negotiable.... Comparing with inverter ac and good looking.... Thanks to Haier AC.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I've been using Haier Air Conditioner [HSU18C-NMW3B(INV)] for the past 1 year and had a great experience. Its self-cleaning technology saves money and time. The AC has very silent operation of indoor unit as well as silent outdoor unit. It provides fast cooling and have 15 Meter Airflow. Also, the digital display has light function letting you switch off led display which otherwise serves as a dim night lamp. This product is worth for money and I am really very happy with this product.

Original review: July 8, 2020

When I was searching to buy an Air conditioner for my parents, I came to know Haier AC with built in purifier. Further I enquired in a showroom, they showed me the live display which shows the current air purity level in digital display. Which was quite amazing. We fit it in both my parents and my kids room. Really we can feel the pure air once it end up cleaning. I'm sure I will recommend Haier with my family and friends.

Original review: July 8, 2020

Haier AC. Excellent product, Best cooling.. Low consumption of electricity.. Long Air throw... once can feel the chill in the air within minutes.. If one had to rate ok a scale of 1 to 10 My Rating is would be 9????

Haier Air Conditioner Company Information