Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
4.22/5

GetSafe

GetSafe provides customers with professional security for their home, belongings and themselves. GetSafe offers 24/7 monitoring with the ability to control the security system through a user-friendly app. Our easy-to-use system was designed for a quick set up without having to hire a professional. GetSafe’s security system does not require a contract and gives the customer flexibility to move if needed. Call today to learn more!

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

36 GetSafe Consumer Reviews

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I have had the GetSafe system in my home for a few months now and it has worked flawlessly. It is easy to set up, the app on my phone is simple to use, the system is very configurable, and when the alarm has gone off they have been courteous, polite, and professional. I definitely highly recommend GetSafe!

GetSafe response

Hey Rich,

We are glad to hear everything is working for you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Give us a call if you ever have any questions!

Securely yours,

Team GetSafe

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

This system is just great! Being a renter and a single woman in a ground floor apartment, I was nervous about the safety of my home. I have used other alarm companies before and they all required long contracts that just don't work in the renting world. The system was super easy to install, works just as promised, and the customer service has been exceptional. I can now leave my house and not worry at all and that alone is invaluable.

Original review: July 21, 2016

Was looking for a system that I could control on my phone, with no contract, and can take with me when I move because I rent. Researched a few options and found GetSafe. I asked a few questions on their chat before I placed my order. That was pretty helpful. Easy to setup, not the cheapest option, but startup cost is worth it. I can cancel anytime, and it does everything I need. Wireless camera's a cool plus to check in on my cat. Wasn't looking for that necessarily, but I'm glad I found GetSafe.

GetSafe response
Hi Indira,
We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your system and that we could provide you with some helpful assistance. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, customer feedback is very important to us!
Securely Yours,

Team GetSafe

Original review: July 1, 2016

From the ordering to install GetSafe has been great to deal with. The system is easy to use and fits well into my life. I really enjoy the video camera that I ordered as a part of the system and the customizable options that the system has. If you are looking for a nice looking, easy to install and use security system this is the one for you.

Original review: June 28, 2016

GetSafe provided me hardware for a self-install security system. GetSafe also provides monthly security and safety monitoring for their equipment at my residence(s). The GetSafe system equipment provided included their "Internet/cell based system hub", door sensors, motion sensor(s), water (flood) sensor, keychain remote, smoke alarm, and the phone app. All components interact with the "hub" which communicates directly to me the user as well as to their monitoring service. Communications primarily uses the Internet with the cellular based service as a backup should the Internet be unavailable or during a power failure (battery backup will provide phone communications when either/or power and Internet are not available).

Dos and Don'ts - GetSafe provides a very good "starter kit" that has the basic system components and overall installation instructions. I recommend the homeowner fully survey their needs (i.e. number of door sensors, cameras, keychain remote, smoke alarm, etc.) and purchase with their initial order. This will save on shipping costs vs. ordering piece-by-piece.

BTW - their shipping service is excellent, prompt, and reliable. I purchased two (2) systems (primary residence and vacation residence). I like the notifications I receive from the GetSafe system (i.e. Internet failure, power failure/restore, entry notification and camera). I did own an earlier version of the system on my vacation residence (it did not have monitoring service or any cellular backup) and self-installed it and used it for 3 years. The hardware is reliable (have not experienced any failure) and the GetSafe monitoring service is very reliable. I do recommend GetSafe as a very user-friendly security system and look forward to them adding additional features in the future. Hopefully anyone else using their system will have as good of an experience as I have.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetSafe ?

Original review: June 12, 2016

Since I live in a house I rent, I have been unable to install a traditional alarm system, and it's been of concern to me since I moved to the home. However with the GetSafe system I am able to install a basic security system, with no wires, no old school phone line needed. Just a simple internet connection to my cable modem and the app on my phone. Arming and disarming is easy and quick. Just have to remember that I armed it sometimes.

GetSafe Company Information