Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes
4.22/5

GetSafe

GetSafe provides customers with professional security for their home, belongings and themselves. GetSafe offers 24/7 monitoring with the ability to control the security system through a user-friendly app. Our easy-to-use system was designed for a quick set up without having to hire a professional. GetSafe’s security system does not require a contract and gives the customer flexibility to move if needed. Call today to learn more!

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

GetSafe Reviews

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

You ever try and find something you actually know absolutely nothing about? Well that is what I was up against when I was looking for a home security alarm system. GetSafe is the bomb, from my first inquiry to the day I installed it. Excellent product, customer service, tech support. "GetSafe, just get it!"

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Overall a positive experience when purchasing Getsafe security system. The service has been satisfactory, the system itself is very easy to use and the set up was fairly straightforward. I would recommend this product to someone interested in a security system.

GetSafe response

Hi Tim! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad everything went well from purchasing to setting up. We would love to know what you think we can improve on to be a 5-star company in your eyes. Best regards, Team GetSafe

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

We had a competitor's system that just wouldn't work without cell service. With GetSafe we still have the extra security of a system that can't be disabled by wire cutting but offers all the features we needed. We especially appreciate having a temperature gauge in nearly every device. Great pricing, great service and I was thrilled to get the HD Camera included at no extra charge. Highly recommend!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Hi, the GetSafe company sent me an email requesting how my experience with Getsafe has been. The equipment arrived promptly and was easy to install, and seems to function as advertised. What I am unhappy about was the amount of time and effort required to determine whether the equipment itself was UL-certified, which I thought was required by my insurance company.

GetSafe said that the monitoring *service* was certified, but that may not have been sufficient for the insurance company and it was only after 3 weeks and repeated requests that you acknowledged that the equipment was not, and ultimately they disclosed that the devices were not yet UL-certified. It turns out only to be an issue if I double the amount of insurance I already have, which will not be for several years.

Another frustration has been when I've gotten emails about my base station being unreachable, it has often been at times when the service department has been closed. I think that GetSafe provides a reasonable service at a reasonable cost, and I would not discourage friends from becoming customers, but I can't give it my highest possible endorsement. They asked, and that is my honest estimation. I'm not going to go out of my way to post a negative review anywhere, and will continue to be a customer.

GetSafe response

Hi Keith - Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's always important to hear from our customers in order to improve. We truly apologize for any inconveniences on our end. If you get any notifications regarding service down or connection loss, please give us a call or submit a ticket through our LiveChat. so that we can make sure we take care of you. Again, we appreciate your feedback. Best, Team GetSafe

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

What was the number one reason I choose GetSafe over 3 of their top competitors (all of whom I contacted and got info from)? GetSafe's customer service began with the sales rep who was the best and most non-aggressive. The others called non-stop for days using an auto-dialer, it's that machine that dials like 4-5 people at once so when you pick up your end there is that pause before a sales person speaks - almost like no one is there.

The price was straightforward with no hidden cost and I was able to tailor the system components to my requirements. Plus, my sales agent found me a discount coupon for a free camera to use without me asking. The install is easy, just watch the very short video on YouTube and you're set. No tools (other than maybe a ladder) are required, just need your smartphone to sync everything.

GetSafe response

Hi John! Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that our customer service team was able to assist you and take care of your needs. If for any reason you need us, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again! Sincerely, Team GetSafe

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetSafe ?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I had a very positive experience all the way from ordering the kit to having it setup at home. It's been a month and no issues so far. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a no-contract home security system.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Love the product. Easy to install and get up and running. Ordered extra Door sensors and 2 motion detectors along with two key fobs. Siren came with the kit and I can attest to the high volume. Also ordered 2 smoke detectors so that the monitoring service would be aware of any fires. Very happy with the product.

GetSafe response

Hi Victor! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad everything went well with ordering, installing, and testing the system. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else. We hope you are able to go out and enjoy your time with less worries! Best, Team GetSafe

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I've been a GetSafe customer for nearly a month now, and I cannot even begin to express how pleased I've been. Prior to my GetSafe system, I never had a functioning alarm system. Consequently, I've probably triggered my system at least a dozen times in the last month. Each month, GetSafe is calling my cell phone before I can even launch the app to disarm. They are always extremely friendly and understanding. The entire system took me less than 30 minutes to set up, and I love the app-based interface. The cost of the system and monthly monitoring beats any I found in doing my research.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

After months of searching various companies I purchase a security system from GetSafe. What I like about this company is you can get information online about the plans and equipment without the hassle of dealing with a salesman. They have a ton of potential for this reason alone. Unfortunately, a few days after I ordered system I received a contract that was unacceptable to sign. Contract included provision that allowed for increase to monitoring fee of 9% annually. Also, in the contract GetSafe takes no responsibility to call the police department. Per the contract GetSafe will only attempt to call the police department. I don’t know about you but that doesn’t provide much comfort.

They also want you to limit their liability by giving away your right in advance to recover any damages over $1k for any faults by GetSafe that lead to significant personal damages. Hope this would never even happen but can’t understand why anyone would give up all future rights. In summary, was very impressed with GetSafe but the required contract killed the deal and I canceled my order. I highly recommend you shop elsewhere until they make changes to their contract. On a positive note, it was very easy to cancel and they were very professional about the cancellation.

GetSafe response

Hi William - Thank you for your feedback. We definitely understand your hesitation in regards to our service agreement. Terms & Agreement can always be tough since many of these concerns would be found in any home security service. If there is anything you need clarified in further detail please do not hesitate to give us a call. No matter what company you go with, we just want you to feel safe and comfortable. Best regards, Team GetSafe

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

We ordered the basic starter kit package and 2 additional motion detector cameras. It was painlessly simple to install and it works. The customer service has been knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I like the "No Contract" required for the monitoring service.

GetSafe Company Information