toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Great experience from start to finish! My order was processed timely, and once the system arrived, it was super easy to self-install. Service after the sale has been great, and I will recommend GetSafe to all my friends and family. Thanks and keep up the good work!

We ordered the basic starter kit package and 2 additional motion detector cameras. It was painlessly simple to install and it works. The customer service has been knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I like the "No Contract" required for the monitoring service.

I believe the most affordable home security system on the market. The best feature is the no long term contract for service. This is what sold on me. It's expandable and designed to be improved through the app service - so it changes with the customer's needs.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Kaylene -

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the updates and your recent experience. GetSafe is growing fast so it is important that we update our app that would benefit the customer most. While it may seem frequent, we have a lot of new features and products with every new update. We have expanded our customer support hours to accommodate different schedules and will continue to make changes that we believe would benefit the customers. If you are still having issues or concerns with your hub/system please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Team GetSafe

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I'm very disappointed in the number of updates, seems frequent. My app asks multiple times to run the update even after it says update is successful. Also the updates cause my hub to be on cellular backup. The hours to received help on resetting my hub are not convenient. I had a representative make the effort in having her manager help me on off hours however he never called to help and when I called I got his voicemail. I do like that my house is still be monitored during the updates.

We were looking for a unique alarm system for our lifestyle and Getsafe was perfect because it is convenient in a way which our family can control everything on our cell phone. It was a breeze for the installation and also their customer service is great!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GetSafe ?

Hi John,

We are so sorry to hear about your previous break-ins! We are happy to help secure your home and give you some peace of mind. Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Team GetSafe

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

The ordering was simple and when I had a question I received a quick response. Installation instructions were straightforward. My confidence of a protected home is high now. We have had 3 break ins and now I don't have to worry about a 4th.

Hi Dain,

We are happy to hear how pleased you are about your set up experience. We aim to give the best customer service and are thankful for your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

When I ordered the GetSafe starter package, I was a bit nervous. I had tried another service, but the set-up was so complicated I gave up in hopeless frustration. Not to mention it made me feel like an idiot. But GetSafe was easy, plus I had the wonderful support of the GetSafe team. They never made me feel foolish with my questions. Always nice and always helpful.

Plus, not being used to having a security system, I have set it off a few times by accident. The first time I did, my phone rang instantly (it was the GetSafe staff calling about the alarm), but they were real cool about it. Just wanted my name and password. And speaking of which, each time I have accidentally set the alarm off, their call came through within moments. Really, I have to say I am impressed with their personal service and how pleasant everyone at GetSafe has been. I like the technology of how I can monitor my system remotely from my phone. I recommend GetSafe to anyone looking for a great alarm system and monitoring company.

I have accidentally triggered my alarm system a few times. It is good to know that your monitor service contacts me immediately... I am talking about within a few seconds. I feel safe when at home or away. I have recommended this alarm system to my immediate family.

Happy I purchased the getsafe system. Great customer service. Easy set up on the system and love the cameras. Win all around. If you are thinking of a alarm system for apartment which is what I have my GetSafe system in. Do it.

Very reliable, extremely easy to set up by yourself (use screws for the motion sensor. Don't rely on the double face tape!) and the best very affordable and no long term commitment, easy to move with you and setup in your new house if you move!

Ordered online. Excellent experience. Delivered quickly. Very pleased. Talked with helpline very helpful. Pleasant reception of questions with great response. I like my system very much. It is very easy to use. The fact I can take it with me if I move is great.

Hey Rich,

We are glad to hear everything is working for you. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. Give us a call if you ever have any questions!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I have had the GetSafe system in my home for a few months now and it has worked flawlessly. It is easy to set up, the app on my phone is simple to use, the system is very configurable, and when the alarm has gone off they have been courteous, polite, and professional. I definitely highly recommend GetSafe!

This system is just great! Being a renter and a single woman in a ground floor apartment, I was nervous about the safety of my home. I have used other alarm companies before and they all required long contracts that just don't work in the renting world. The system was super easy to install, works just as promised, and the customer service has been exceptional. I can now leave my house and not worry at all and that alone is invaluable.

Hi Indira,
We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your system and that we could provide you with some helpful assistance. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, customer feedback is very important to us!
Securely Yours,

Team GetSafe

Original review: July 21, 2016

Was looking for a system that I could control on my phone, with no contract, and can take with me when I move because I rent. Researched a few options and found GetSafe. I asked a few questions on their chat before I placed my order. That was pretty helpful. Easy to setup, not the cheapest option, but startup cost is worth it. I can cancel anytime, and it does everything I need. Wireless camera's a cool plus to check in on my cat. Wasn't looking for that necessarily, but I'm glad I found GetSafe.

From the ordering to install GetSafe has been great to deal with. The system is easy to use and fits well into my life. I really enjoy the video camera that I ordered as a part of the system and the customizable options that the system has. If you are looking for a nice looking, easy to install and use security system this is the one for you.

GetSafe provided me hardware for a self-install security system. GetSafe also provides monthly security and safety monitoring for their equipment at my residence(s). The GetSafe system equipment provided included their "Internet/cell based system hub", door sensors, motion sensor(s), water (flood) sensor, keychain remote, smoke alarm, and the phone app. All components interact with the "hub" which communicates directly to me the user as well as to their monitoring service. Communications primarily uses the Internet with the cellular based service as a backup should the Internet be unavailable or during a power failure (battery backup will provide phone communications when either/or power and Internet are not available).

Dos and Don'ts - GetSafe provides a very good "starter kit" that has the basic system components and overall installation instructions. I recommend the homeowner fully survey their needs (i.e. number of door sensors, cameras, keychain remote, smoke alarm, etc.) and purchase with their initial order. This will save on shipping costs vs. ordering piece-by-piece.

BTW - their shipping service is excellent, prompt, and reliable. I purchased two (2) systems (primary residence and vacation residence). I like the notifications I receive from the GetSafe system (i.e. Internet failure, power failure/restore, entry notification and camera). I did own an earlier version of the system on my vacation residence (it did not have monitoring service or any cellular backup) and self-installed it and used it for 3 years. The hardware is reliable (have not experienced any failure) and the GetSafe monitoring service is very reliable. I do recommend GetSafe as a very user-friendly security system and look forward to them adding additional features in the future. Hopefully anyone else using their system will have as good of an experience as I have.

Since I live in a house I rent, I have been unable to install a traditional alarm system, and it's been of concern to me since I moved to the home. However with the GetSafe system I am able to install a basic security system, with no wires, no old school phone line needed. Just a simple internet connection to my cable modem and the app on my phone. Arming and disarming is easy and quick. Just have to remember that I armed it sometimes.

GetSafe Company Profile