toll free
Call now for more information
3people found this page helpful
toll free
Call now for more information

GetSafe provides customers with professional security for their home, belongings and themselves. GetSafe offers 24/7 monitoring with the ability to control the security system through a user-friendly app. Our easy-to-use system was designed for a quick set up without having to hire a professional. GetSafe’s security system does not require a contract and gives the customer flexibility to move if needed. Call today to learn more!

Hi Indira,
We are so happy to hear that you have been enjoying your system and that we could provide you with some helpful assistance. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, customer feedback is very important to us!
Securely Yours,

Team GetSafe

Original review: July 21, 2016

Was looking for a system that I could control on my phone, with no contract, and can take with me when I move because I rent. Researched a few options and found GetSafe. I asked a few questions on their chat before I placed my order. That was pretty helpful. Easy to setup, not the cheapest option, but startup cost is worth it. I can cancel anytime, and it does everything I need. Wireless camera's a cool plus to check in on my cat. Wasn't looking for that necessarily, but I'm glad I found GetSafe.

From the ordering to install GetSafe has been great to deal with. The system is easy to use and fits well into my life. I really enjoy the video camera that I ordered as a part of the system and the customizable options that the system has. If you are looking for a nice looking, easy to install and use security system this is the one for you.

GetSafe provided me hardware for a self-install security system. GetSafe also provides monthly security and safety monitoring for their equipment at my residence(s). The GetSafe system equipment provided included their "Internet/cell based system hub", door sensors, motion sensor(s), water (flood) sensor, keychain remote, smoke alarm, and the phone app. All components interact with the "hub" which communicates directly to me the user as well as to their monitoring service. Communications primarily uses the Internet with the cellular based service as a backup should the Internet be unavailable or during a power failure (battery backup will provide phone communications when either/or power and Internet are not available).

Dos and Don'ts - GetSafe provides a very good "starter kit" that has the basic system components and overall installation instructions. I recommend the homeowner fully survey their needs (i.e. number of door sensors, cameras, keychain remote, smoke alarm, etc.) and purchase with their initial order. This will save on shipping costs vs. ordering piece-by-piece.

BTW - their shipping service is excellent, prompt, and reliable. I purchased two (2) systems (primary residence and vacation residence). I like the notifications I receive from the GetSafe system (i.e. Internet failure, power failure/restore, entry notification and camera). I did own an earlier version of the system on my vacation residence (it did not have monitoring service or any cellular backup) and self-installed it and used it for 3 years. The hardware is reliable (have not experienced any failure) and the GetSafe monitoring service is very reliable. I do recommend GetSafe as a very user-friendly security system and look forward to them adding additional features in the future. Hopefully anyone else using their system will have as good of an experience as I have.

Since I live in a house I rent, I have been unable to install a traditional alarm system, and it's been of concern to me since I moved to the home. However with the GetSafe system I am able to install a basic security system, with no wires, no old school phone line needed. Just a simple internet connection to my cable modem and the app on my phone. Arming and disarming is easy and quick. Just have to remember that I armed it sometimes.

Expert Review

Lisa MontgomeryHome Automation Systems Contributing Editor

Lisa Montgomery is a seasoned journalist who has covered and reported on a variety of topics in the home automation industry for more than 15 years. Knowledgeable about the technology behind and the major players of home automation systems, residential security systems, smart thermostats and more, she is able to translate technical terms into language that consumers can understand and will find informative and useful.    More about Lisa→

GetSafe was developed by a group of veteran home security professionals who wanted to find a better way to keep homeowners safe. The company offers consumers home automation and 24/7 alarm monitoring without a contract. Their wireless systems are portable and customizable to fit any size home.

• No contract: GetSafe’s monitoring system is priced at a flat rate of $29 per month, which automatically renews at the beginning of every month. Because there are no contracts, consumers can cancel at any time.
  • Customizable: GetSafe’s starter kit is made for apartment living, but homeowners can easily add on devices. The Smart Hub is able to monitor up to 64 security devices, so your system can grow as your life and family grow.
  • AT&T cellular backup: GetSafe’s wireless system runs through your home’s Wi-Fi, but it includes AT&T cellular backup. This means that 3G cellular will automatically kick in if you ever lose your Wi-Fi signal.
  • Remote monitoring with GetSafe’s app: Download GetSafe’s app for free so you can monitor your home no matter where you are in the world.
  • Free cloud storage for wireless camera: All of your GetSafe subscriptions come with 30 days of free cloud storage for the wireless camera.
  • Best for GetSafe is best for renters and owners of smaller homes.

GetSafe Company Profile