GE Ranges

GE Ranges

4.0/5 (498 ratings)

About GE Ranges

GE appliances come with a traditional warranty, but the company also offers extended coverage with a Service Protection Advantage plan from Assurant, GE’s authorized provider of extended warranties. The plan covers parts and labor for appliance repairs for an extended period. Customers pick and choose which appliances or systems need to be covered.

GE Ranges Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Ranges?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Oven door hinges are not the best. The door would not close properly. We had to 'bend' them to get it to shut properly. We also have to prop the door open when using the broiler. I would have thought the hinges would have had a catch built in to keep the door slightly cracked open.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Our new GE oven has exceeded our expectations! It’s versatile, has many options, is easy to clean and makes my life easier with its WiFi connectability saving me time and worry. It looks gorgeous and anyone that sees it wishes they had one like it.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

This was my first GE electric stove and my first glass, cooktop stove. I've had this stove for 17 years. We haven't had a single issue with it. It was been great. I would recommend the GE glass top stove.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Worst stove ever purchased. Was the "high end" model. Completely quit working after 9 months. Paid another $250 for a new computer panel (because they said we had to) and that didn't fix it. Never worked again & they refused to replace or fix under warranty. Have since joined the class action.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

A Well built Conventional Oven, 4 top electric burners, self cleaning mechanism, with bottom drawer for storage. TrueTemp touch panel easy cook-times; Baking/Broiler, Oven/Time controls. I enjoy cooking on this stove, I have had for ten years without any issues or needed repairs. GE product is a quality product worth having.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

We purchased this stove-oven 31 years ago. Despite 2 kids this oven has lasted all those years. Admittedly we have had a mechanic in twice. The stove is electric and all 4 burners and the oven work as good as they operated the day we took it out of the box.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

This is a stove that we have owned for some time. It is a hybrid gas and electric. It uses natural gas for the top burners and has an electric oven. This unit has performed well over the time that we have owned it.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

Well as I have not seen any stoves or ovens. Really can't say much about this place. I think a person needs to look at all makes of ranges before they make up their. I have GE and it's not a very good buy. Lean anywhere near the knobs have a tendency to turn stove on. Dangerous.l

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

The quality of components is not as good as years past. They don't stand up. We don't get an acceptable and uniform heat distribution in the oven. I think it's time to rethink electric stoves and ovens.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

I had to replace the GE range and microwave that came with my condo. I liked GE, so that's what I bought, both in stainless steel. What I really like is the 30 minute steam cleaning function of the oven so I don't need to run the four hour self-cleaning. I also like that the oven burners are under the oven floor so spills don't catch fire!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Stove is okay except that the stove top does not clean up very well with the stove top cleaner. Thus the top of the stove always looks like it needs to be wiped down. Having the two burners as one is a great option and oven is easy to use.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The range is fine with a gas or convection option. The steam clean is okay, but the 4 hour self-clean really makes a difference! The center grill on the top is nice, but the reversible option from the GE store is better. (Make sure you register your range and sign-up to get the "decent" pricing for options!)

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

We have had our GE electric range 4 years now. Our only complaint is that the self cleaning oven does not self clean 100%. The controls are easy to read as is the digital readout. Ours is white and is easy to clean the surface.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

GE Adora 5.0 cu ft gas range. Self clean convection in stainless. Model JGB720SEJESS. Around 609.00. Bought Dec 2019. Been using over a year and I totally hate it. Front burner are way too large, the flames go up around my pans. Cannot cooker over 1 and a half maybe 2 sometimes. Goes to 9. The little tiny burners are in back making you reach over large pots to small ones in back. Very dangerous and difficult. Oven cooks too low. Must turn up at least 10 to15 degrees. Worst stove ever. Please don't purchase. You will be let down and have trouble cooking till you can afford another. I hate this. GE what were you thinking? Worst design ever. Bring your whole company down. Cannot trust GE again.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Just not the best stove I have ever had. I don't care for how the oven cleans. The top of the stove is hard to clean and I am always cleaning the top of the stove. I know there are better stoves out there.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Good products to put in a new house. It functions well and looks good and fits the overall kitchen look. The extended warranty is a little expensive though. Owners should instead consider a home warranty that includes it.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

I have been a long time user of this product. Something I was told by my father. There are two letters don't will never fail you in the kitchen. That's GE. So when I first moved out I had to have an apartment with GE products in the kitchen. So now I'm in my second house we still love our GE products.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

This stove is easy to clean and the grates are large enough to lift up and clean both burners. I love the look and color of my stove. Love the oven size too. The oven is very large and made it so easy to cook all things at once for big meals.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

We’ve had our GE gas stove for 15 years. It’s a workhorse and never disappoints. Many great meals have been produced on it.. With 4 regular burners and one large for grilling or cooking, it’s very versatile. We love it.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Good product. Good price. Love the onstove light. My bill is at low cost. I can put on timer to cook. It automatically cuts off. I can cook multiple items. I would recommend to everyone. Good choice if you are looking for good product. Easy oven cleaning. Beautiful appliances. A must have.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

The top elements quickly turn hot. Cleaning the top is breeze if you clean it often. Using the oven is good and we haven't had to clean it recently. There is rust at the bottom of the oven door but not alarming yet. This is my parent's stove and it's been in use before 2009.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

My company does a lot of business with GE. I chose them as they are an American-based company. I realize that like refrigerators there are only a few companies actually manufacturing these items and putting many different badges on them.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

The side-by-side freezer walls spread apart & the shelves fall thru. I ended up with RV spring bars underneath each to keep the shelves in place. It also makes weird noises when running. Stove top has no power at all but oven works. No easy/cheap fix. Weird!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

We purchased the GE gas oven range. Love the air fryer option on this oven/range. Made grade chicken tenders, French fries, and broccoli! The skillet on the top is great as well! Great for pancakes. Easy to clean too!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

Love my GE range. It heats evenly, holds the correct temperature while baking. The stove top is spacious and easy to clean. It has different size burners on top so you can choose the right size burner for the pot you are using. The bottom drawer can be used for storage or it is an actual warming oven. You can set the timer to start your cooking at a specific time, a big help for busy families!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

It doesn't get as hot as we'd like. Also, the oven takes a REALLY long time to warm up. It's a fairly new unit so it shouldn't take that long. When we use the convection fan, the food cooks really unevenly.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I love my GE range, my only gripe are the on/off mechanisms in the inside that the knobs fit on. I’ve owned this since 2006. I have had to replace those about once a year. I can sometimes get away with cleaning the contacts but not always. The part isn’t very expensive averaging about $35 each, but when you start buying 2 a year it adds up. I only buy GE parts and they don’t last as I feel they should. Aftermarket parts are cheaper but don’t last as long as OE parts.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

While I love the precise control you have with a gas stove, a gas oven is dicey at best. Even with an oven thermometer, it's hard to control the temperature. My baked goods always burn or over-bake. Electric ovens are much more accurate with temperature -especially the ones you can program precisely. Also, gas ovens really create a lot of heat in the room which makes it hard to use the higher temperatures in modern apartments with sensitive smoke detectors that are located in the kitchen. I'm afraid to try and bake my tater tots which require 450 oven temperature. I didn't have the same concerns when I lived in apartments with electric ranges (although I hate electric stove tops). Too bad they couldn't make gas stovetop with electric oven ranges. :D

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I really like my GE range. The only thing I noticed about this range compared to my last GE range is the stove top is a little harder to clean. I really like the functionality and design. I’ve only owned GE appliances.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

The GE Stainless 4 burner electric range Is Exceptional! With Digital Touch Control for oven temperature, light, self cleaning and auto timer. It is an attractive well styled large capacity quality range. A great accompaniment to any home. Remember "GE Brings Good Things To Light" and you.

GE Ranges Company Information