GE Ranges

GE Ranges
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.00/5

GE appliances come with a traditional warranty, but the company also offers extended coverage with a Service Protection Advantage plan from Assurant, GE’s authorized provider of extended warranties. The plan covers parts and labor for appliance repairs for an extended period. Customers pick and choose which appliances or systems need to be covered.

GE Ranges Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Ranges?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about GE Washing Machines?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

The GE electric stove that we have is a great stove. GE products seem to last well. I prefer a gas stove/oven as it is much easier to adjust the heat. But I have no complaints as for as the product itself.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

My stove works very well, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking in for a gas stove, that's all I can say. I been researching for this item for a long time. And finally found a good one! So this is it.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

The kitchen ranges are easy to operate. It is easy to clean the cooking range. Oven has a self cleaning function that makes it easy to clean, it takes 3 hrs to clean but work really good, just run it and wipe out the ashes. It has baking and broil function.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

GE has made very reliable long lasting appliances. 2 years ago I finally had to give up my avocado green GE range, that I loved, and after so many years of fantastic service I wouldn't consider any other brand. I am thrilled with the brushed charcoal finish that doesn't show fingerprints and is easy to clean. I'm hoping GE will consider many more options with this finish for my future replacements.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

Stainless top scratches VERY easily and gas height/heat control is poor. Goes from low to high, immediately. Not at all impressed, but had to go with GE because all of our other appliances are GE and the stainless color had to match.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

The printed labels wore off fast..and the ignition element is very hard to clean. Also, the middle back burner is too small to use; basically if you wanted to use all 5 burners at the same time there is not enough room. The model I have is the profile model. It's also very hard to clean the stainless without scratching.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I love the stove except I don’t have a clock or timer on my stove! I’ve never had a stove that didn’t have one before and that I don’t like!!! I ordered a black and silver one and they sent me a solid black and wanted to charge me a 125.00 restock fee snd I didn’t have the money so I said no. They tried to tell me it was the model I ordered but they are wrong, I know which one I wanted! I have never had an electric stove before and I really love it.!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I like GE but find that it’s not as sturdy or well made as it used to be about 15 years ago. The styles are just ok to me. I like the electric stove but have not found a GE brand that has all the unique and up-to-date features other manufacturers are displaying. I am also wanting to change for the more sleeker up-to-date designs.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I have had GE products for most of my adult life and am very satisfied with their performance and longevity. Little if no repairs have been needed during my use of the products and if repairs are needed, they are minor.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Functionally OK but quality slightly lacks its price. The finish doesn't stand up to use as it chips easily. Plastic trim is a bit thin.. fragile. My simple analysis is overpriced for its quality.

GE Ranges Company Information