Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Gain Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2018

It is the only one we can use and no allergenic reaction happens. Our clothes always smells clean and fresh. Doesn't dull our colors on our clothes.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Gain is the best value on the dollar for loads per wash. I have been a laundromat guy for a few years but have been using Gain for quite some time. It does have a fresh scent. Does not clump and leave residue on clothes.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I LOVE the smell, it is so fresh!!! I have allergies to a lot of soaps & detergents & Gain has never bothered MY skin at all!!! Clothes are ALWAYS very clean & fresh!!!

Original review: July 21, 2018

Gain has a fresh, great scent. It gets our clothes super clean, gets stains out. Love the result of using Gain in the washer and dryer sheets too.

Original review: July 20, 2018

Love the scent and cleaning power of Gain. Clothes have fresh, clean fragrance after washing. I often add scent boosters which have lingering aroma many days after laundry. Once, after long day at river cabin a friend commented on how good I smelled. I asked how did she notice since we had been in Sun and on river all day. She told me she could smell Gain on my clothes. Pretty amazing, don't you think?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gain?

Original review: July 19, 2018

Gain caused me have an allergic reaction and I had to go to the hospital and reached all my clothes. I had painful breakouts on my skin with uncontrollable itching. Gain has so many different chemicals in their products, especially the ones with scents.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I use Gain Flings (purple ones). I love how they smell & clean. I started using them when I bought a new HE washer. My clothes come out fresh and I haven't noticed any fading. Gain Flings are so easy to use. No measuring. Just toss them in.

Original review: July 17, 2018

The scent choices from Gain are amazing! That’s the main reason I buy Gain. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time. It also seems to be good at removing stains as well.

Original review: July 16, 2018

All the others don't smell the way Gain does. They make me itch. I have sensitive skin. Clothing looks super clean and that's important. Prices are awesome too. Scents are fabulous.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Gain does a great job not only cleaning the clothes but it also has different scents so you can find your favorite smell not just original scent. You can also get softener and dryer sheets also scent booster which is awesome.

Gain Company Information