Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

104 Gain Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 24, 2019

We recently switched from another laundry booster to Gain. We have noticed a lot of our shirts now come out with grease looking stains. We have thrown out so many shirts, we will go back to the old booster.

Original review: March 5, 2019

As a long time user of Gain products, I recently had a grave issue to no avail. For a month or so I was detecting a bad odor coming from my thought to clean clothes. To my surprise 1/3 thru the Gain powder box I discovered a mysterious dark gray or black clump. I picked it out and discovered a very potent odor somewhat musty or poop like smell. I don’t own pets and box was always closed. I tried calling the 888# on the box and the women were no help or even cared about my concern. Due to not having a receipt they could not help direct me to someone who would listen. When looking on Google for a corporate # it always gave me the same people from the 888#. So the point to all of this was for someone to explain what this mystery clump of odor was and why my clothes were so bad I had to throw a couple of pieces out.

Get expert buying tips about Household Cleaning Products delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

My son wets the bed, when I wash my sheets and clothing with Gain the smell is always fresh days and days after laundering. Gain has really made my life easy.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I use Gain liquid detergent regularly. My clothes get washed once a week and it smells so good on my clothes. I enjoy the sweet scents it has. It’s high efficiency, so it works good in my wash machine. If my machine works good with this detergent, then I’ll stick with it. I’m going to try another scent that’s new to Gain. Gain has a reasonable price of it. This product comes in pods also. It’s also available in regular powder detergent. You should give it a try.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Gain has great fragrance that lasts. Does not seem to cause allergies nor harsh chemical residual on clothes. Does not smell chemical and has a great soap water ratio.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gain?

Original review: July 30, 2018

I like the price and the scent of Gain but I buy it only when I have a coupon. Print coupons are difficult to find and when I go to the website it doesn't immediately give me a coupon so I have to go to other pages.

Original review: July 28, 2018

The detergent makes the clothes smell good and I have been using it for a very long time. I also like to use the dryer sheets. The product is affordable and easy to use.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I love the smell of Gain laundry detergent but I don’t like that it’s not environmentally safe. So many detergents pollute our waters. All companies should take into consideration that all waters lead back to every human who drinks water. Therefore a detergent that is eco friendly should be available to all humans.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Gain caused me have an allergic reaction and I had to go to the hospital and reached all my clothes. I had painful breakouts on my skin with uncontrollable itching. Gain has so many different chemicals in their products, especially the ones with scents.

Original review: July 23, 2018

It is the only one we can use and no allergenic reaction happens. Our clothes always smells clean and fresh. Doesn't dull our colors on our clothes.

Gain Company Information