4.56/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: March 28, 2018

9 Gain Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 28, 2018

Absolutely love this product. Great scent, awesome cleaning capabilities, long lasting scent stays, and clothes come out clean and fresh. Fantastic. Better than Tide.

Original review: March 26, 2018

The price is lower than most name brands and the quality is just as good or better. There are a good amount of scents in the detergents and fabric softeners, either sheets or liquid. I have used Gain for years and will continue, as far as I know now.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2018

I like Gain pods. Scent is not overwhelming and my laundry feels clean. One is all that is needed for a small load but it really does take two for a regular to larger size load.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I really like Gain. It’s great for getting the stains when you forget to pre treat. Also I love the smell of Gain. Even in Mr. Clean I prefer it with Gain over Frebreze. Gain’s clothes stay fresh quite a while in your drawers and closet as well.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I love the scents and it really does take out stains and cleans your clothes really well. The only thing is that it can be a little pricey unless you get it on sale and use coupons. Other than that, I would recommend it to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gain?

Original review: March 20, 2018

The smell of Gain was good. But the stains were not resolved. But if I was to use a stain lifter I would of been happy. I thought it would of cleaned better than it did.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I just love this detergent, this is the only one I just along with the fabric softener. It keeps all my clothes smelling so good. Remove stains and then with the fabric sheets I just love it.

Original review: March 18, 2018

The scent doesn't seem to last as long as advertised... It is a decent value, cheaper than some but more expensive than others. I try to only buy when on sale. It seems to do a decent job cleaning.

Original review: March 17, 2018

We have tried many different detergents over the years. We had settled on Tide for a while, because of the abundance of coupons and discounts. Both Tide and Gain clean well; but Gain has a better, and longer lasting, scent. This is a better value on an equal level of clean.

Gain Company Information