toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your feedback! We always try to make sure each of our customers get exactly what’s perfect for their home security needs, so we’re glad to hear that our Support Specialist was able to do that for you. And isn’t the Alarm.com smartphone app awesome? It makes easy things even simpler at the touch of a button. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I received very personalized service. I dealt with one person who got to know me and my situation and I wasn't pushed around to various customer service representatives. The phone app is great too!

Frontpoint

Thank you for detailing your FrontPoint experience! Isn’t the smartphone app awesome? It makes it easy to control your alarm system from wherever you are. And we will definitely keep your comments in mind for our processes going forward. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I've had the FrontPoint system for a year or so now and it's been a largely excellent experience. I did have some challenges with setup, having to return a couple sensors. I was also not happy that I could not get the volume discounts when I discovered after receiving my order that I actually needed a couple extra sensors. It seems like that initial pricing process could use some clean up. That said, everything installed quite easily and we love the functionality. The smartphone app works easily and intuitively and we love that we can build on our system with door locks, A/C controls and other sensors down the road. So overall, we've been quite pleased with the system after a couple relatively small hiccups up front.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying FrontPoint and that you have discovered how easy and simple setup was! We will absolutely keep your recommendations in mind when we analyze our systems. Thanks again and please let us know if you need anything. It’s great having you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

So far I am satisfied with FrontPoint and would recommend the company highly. The phone specialist who set up my account and sold me the system was fair and honest and did not engage in a "hard sell." Doing my own comparison shopping I discovered indeed Frontpoint offered the most up to date technology at a fair price. The installation was indeed easy. I feel my home is secure with a Frontpoint system. That said my only concern is that there are no back up batteries offered in case of a long term power outage. Last year hurricane Sandy wiped out power for 3-5 days on average. The Frontpoint battery only lasts 24 hours and can only be recharged through an outlet. That is my one frustration because I would like my home to still have the ability to communicate with local authorities even in a weather emergency.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It’s great to hear that you are happy with your alarm system, especially the fact that you can keep an eye on your home and system even when you’re not home. Remember that if you need anything we are only a phone call away. Thanks again and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I am very pleased so far with my FrontPoint Security system. I really like that I can monitor and set my system from my cell phone from anywhere in the country. It was very easy to set up myself.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re glad to hear that your system is easy to use and that you are happy with it. Rest assured that if your home security needs ever change and you decide to add more sensors, we promise it will be just as easy to use as your current setup. Please let us know if there's anything that we can help with and most importantly, welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

So far so good. Our system is relatively simple, with monitoring for just a few doors & windows, yet I am convinced that ease of operation and personal satisfaction would be just as high with a more complex system. We've had no issues at all, everything works as advertized. Installation/set up was a breeze, and the system with all its features is very easy to use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your feedback! If you are still in need of anything, please feel free to reach out to us and we’d be more than happy to help out. Thanks again and welcome to the FrontPoint family

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I am pleased with the service. My only complaint is the two-way tape does not stick well with the motion sensors.

Frontpoint

You are absolutely correct- we use the most modern technology to keep you and your home secure and safe! Crash and Smash along with the backup battery are two of our customers’ favorite things that set FrontPoint apart, so we’re glad you are enjoying those in your home. And isn’t the Alarm.com smartphone app awesome? It really gives you complete control of your home even when you’re not there. Thank you so much for the great recommendations and please let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. We are honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

The system is fantastic! It is easy to setup, a breeze to use, and reasonably priced! It works by means of modern technology so even if my house loses power or someone breaks in and smashes the system, the alert has already been sent! The system is also very customizable and FrontPoint does not charge extra fees for the number of sensors used. I have the option of adding window sensors, cameras, and even light controls! It also has a very useful iPhone app that lets me arm the system while I am away and can also utilize a geofence to remind me about arming the system in case I leave the house and forget!

I have recommended the service to other family members and inform others about the FrontPoint experience when it comes up in conversation. I plan to remain a FrontPoint customer into the foreseeable future and hope to help spread the word of your amazing business. Thank you so much for the peace of mind I get from your services; I personally trust them.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the compliments! We’re happy to hear that you feel safe about your family even when you’re at work. Please let us know if you ever have questions and thanks for being such a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Front Point has been a pleasure to work with. Awesome customer service. Quality products. I now feel more at peace when I'm at work and my wife and kids are at home. Thanks Front Point.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service so it’s awesome to hear that you are thrilled with us. Please let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Super easy to setup and use. Awesome sales and support staff!

Frontpoint

We are honored that you chose FrontPoint to protect your family and home while you were deployed! You really do have peace of mind and can rest assured knowing that your home is safe and monitored while you are away. And thank you so much for recommending us to your friends and colleagues! Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you and thanks for being an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I was looking for a company that would provide security to my house while I was deployed to Iraq. I had recently purchased a home and my wife was a little scared of staying at the new neighborhood by herself. This service is not only a great peace of mind that your household and family are safe while you are away, but it offers a great price... the lower I could find at the moment that offered the desired features. I love them and we plan to stay with this company for a long time. I have recommended this service to friends and colleagues already!

Frontpoint

Thank you for your excellent feedback! It’s great to hear that we were able to customize your home security system to fit your personal needs. And isn’t setup a breeze? A lot of customers are surprised by just how quick and easy it is! If you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to let us know. Welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I learned of Frontpoint online and looked at several other companies prior to making the first phone call. After speaking to Frontpoint's highly knowledgeable customer service rep, I was immediately impressed w/ her product knowledge and ability to customize a package for my specific needs. Installation was very simple and we love the iPhone app that enables usage from anywhere. Great company, great employees!

Frontpoint

We love the photos of your cat! How cute! And it’s awesome to see that you are able to keep an eye on your home even when you’re away. Making sure the house sitter is taking care of your home and pets is a great example of how you can customize your FrontPoint alarm system to fit your life. Thank you again for your great recommendation and please let us know if there’s anything we can help with. We are honored to have you (and your pets!) as such a fun part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I like the App for my iPhone. I can check on my home and tell if doors are being opened and shut. My wife and I recently went on vacation and we were able to see if the house sitter was being truthful when coming and going at our home. It's sure nice to leave home and know our pets and home are secured. Thanks FrontPoint for keeping us (the customer) first.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback! From having an easy setup to being able to utilize the Alarm.com smartphone app, it’s great to hear that you have had such a flawless experience with your alarm system. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, and most importantly, thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have had an entirely positive experience with FrontPoint as my security system provider/consultant. Their security consultants and customer service reps are very professional and knowledgeable. Based on clear and direct instructions included in my security kit, I was able to install my entire home security system in approximately 15-20 minutes. Finally, I almost exclusively rely on FrontPoint's smartphone app to control my security system. The app is very straightforward and easy to use. Overall, I am more than pleased with my experience to date with FrontPoint.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you and your wife are safe and secure with your alarm system. And thanks so much for recommending us to your family and friends. If there's anything we can do to help please let us know. We are honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have nothing negative to say. We are completely happy with Front Point. We have recommended to many friends and family. My wife and I feel much safer.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the great recommendation! Installation is incredibly easy so it’s great to hear that you thought so too. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to let us know and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I highly recommend. Installation was easy. No tools were needed and I haven't had to think about it since.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that setup was quick and that you have gotten the chance to experience our awesome customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I set up the system in less than the hour, called FrontPoint to activate it, and it worked fine ever since. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. I like that I can monitor my system via iPhone.

Frontpoint

While it’s sad to hear that you were robbed, we are happy to hear that you are now protected by a FrontPoint alarm system. Our Security Consultants really do care and always go out of their way to customize your new system perfectly to fit your home security needs. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Our house was just robbed into and our current security provider at the time said it would be several days before they would fix the system that couldn't deter a burglar. That being said we called FrontPoint. The person we spoke with was great and caring. He explained how the criminal got past our current system and how to fix it so it wouldn't happen again. He overnight the new system and we were up and running the next day giving peace of mind and making our children feel safe again.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and it’s great you brought the “panic system” feature to our attention! All FrontPoint systems are capable of exactly what you described, and we are going to have a Support Specialist reach out to you to help set that up on your system and walk you through exactly how it works. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to reach out to us at (877) 602-5276 if you do have any other questions!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I am satisfied with FrontPoint Security. The only problem that I have is the fact that there is no panic system with the alarm. In other words my previous alarm system had it where if someone broke into your home and made you put your alarm code in there was an alternate code that would turn the alarm off but also alert the police. FrontPoint Security does not have that option. I would feel better if they did. Also the motion sensor and the glass break should be included with the program and not have to be added separately.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! Please let us know if you need anything and thanks for being part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Really, really great system. Easy to use, intuitive. Customer Service is excellent.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are honored that you chose FrontPoint to protect you and your home while your husband was deployed. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Very reliable and felt secure when husband was deployed. Works without telephone lines and notifies on power failures or if someone tries to disconnect. Phone apps are easy to use to Arm and Disarm.

Frontpoint

What great comments about your FrontPoint alarm system! Thank you so much! We are thrilled that you have been able to have increased peace of mind and that you don’t feel alone now that you have a home security system. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions and thanks for being such a wonderful part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have been a customer of FrontPoint since May of 2012. During that time, I have had a sense of complete security from having my system in place. I am an older, retired person and most of my neighbors work during the day. However, I feel that I am never alone. I have had two instances where I unknowingly set off the alarm and FrontPoint was unable to reach me by telephone. Our local police were at my door within a few minutes. FrontPoint called me to see if the police had responded and the representative was knowledgeable and courteous. FrontPoint Security is the best budget outlay I could ever have. In fact, for my peace of mind, it is priceless.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy that we got the chance to talk with you and explain our capabilities. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more questions and thanks for being such a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

FrontPoint is a great service. One area that might be clarified is after-hours emergency response. The person who I contacted after 10 pm on a Sunday stated that he could not set up the system such that it automatically would notify the police in case of an alarm. We had seen suspicious activity in our back yard and wanted the police to be notified immediately if the alarm was triggered. The person stated that he could not do this because he was a third party service operating after hours and did not have that capability. It would be nice if third parties could make such changes.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you learned that FrontPoint is the best pick for your home security needs. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything that we can do for you. It’s an honor to have you as such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Had two other popular alarm systems installed and then REMOVED from my home! There is no comparison!! FrontPoint is by far the best priced, best customer service/support, and overall home security experience out there!!!

Frontpoint

First off, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience! It’s great to read you are enjoying the customization of your interactive features, as we feel it’s one of the greatest aspects of your alarm system. Having complete control of your home’s security, along with setting it up to fit your specific lifestyle is one of the reasons why interactive security is the best available.

Regarding the adhesive, we are going to have a Support Specialist reach out to you to make sure those are completely taken care of. We have a newer adhesive made for those sensors which should address your concerns. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Overall the FrontPoint system is good. I didn't like that I had to set everything up on my own. Also, the tape on the motion detectors isn't great. I have had to replace the tape two or three times and I haven't had the system for an entire year yet. At one point when I wasn't home one of my motion detectors fell off the wall and set the alarm off. I was very freaked out because I was away and thought someone was trying to break in. I also do not like that if I want to hang the control panel on the way, I have to hire and pay an electrician to come out to wire and hang it. This is extra money.

I called FrontPoint to see if they could send a technician to help me but I was told they don't provide that service. I hate the control panel sitting on my counter taking up space. I do love the ability to access everything with the system online and through the mobile app. This is very convenient and helpful. I also appreciate the ability to make multiple access codes and to track the activity of each code online.

Frontpoint

We’re glad to hear that things are going well! Please let us know if we can help with anything and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Setup was easy to install and any interactions with customer service have been extremely helpful and quick.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are thrilled that you have chosen FrontPoint to protect both your main home and you vacation cabin. It’s an ideal system to have control over, especially when you don’t spend all of your time at either location. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything. We are honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

We actually have a FrontPoint system at both our primary residence and, just recently installed, at our vacation cabin. In both cases, the people on the phone were really helpful and friendly and the system works better than we expected. We'd recommend FrontPoint to all our friends - and we have!

Frontpoint

We are honored to be able to bring security to your mom’s home and life! Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you two. Thanks for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I researched, and then bought, and then installed the FrontPoint security system for my 89-year old Mother. One can read the collective reviews to understand the ease of installation and ingenious design of this security system. The reviews will also refer to their cost effectiveness, and to the excellent and highly responsive customer service team of this company. But security is what I want to talk about. My mom feels secure when she goes to bed at night. She feels secure when she is out and about, knowing her home is being protected. And I feel secure knowing she has this system and also because I can find out what's going on with her with the mobile app that is part of the package. The name FrontPoint Security is perfect for us. Security's the key word.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your kind words about FrontPoint! We are happy to hear that you think our customer service is fantastic and that we have been able to help with all of your questions. And while the Alarm.com app isn’t available for BlackBerry 10, it is available for many BlackBerry and other types of smartphone devices and we hope you will eventually be able to experience it. Thank you again and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything. And most importantly, thank you for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Front Point is the best choice when it comes to home monitoring. Their customer service is fantastic, response time prompt and hardware is a breeze to set up. I only have one complaint but it's not directed at the company. There's no Alarm.com app for BlackBerry 10 so to monitor from my phone is fairly difficult! Other than that, I would definitely recommend!

Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the FrontPoint family! If you need anything from us or have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- we are always only a phone call away!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

From the initial contact to actually setting the system up, everyone was great.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your alarm system and that you have enjoyed increased peace of mind now that you have FrontPoint. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions and thanks for being such a fantastic part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

We put in the security system and are very happy with the way it operates. We find it very easy to set and are confident that we are safe when away or at home sleeping. We would recommend the unit to our friends and family who are looking to secure their homes.

Frontpoint Company Profile