toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for your feedback! It’s great to hear that everything is going well. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2013

Very happy from the first phone call inquiry to problems with a unit. Very helpful and easy to work with. Thank you.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback! We are so honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family! And we’re glad to hear that our 100% wireless system keeps you and your family secure and safe at home. Thanks again and please let us know if you have any questions!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

We wanted a wireless security system for more security. We didn't feel secure with lines outside that could be cut. We decided on Front Point because of the rating they had and we were not disappointed. Customer service is great! So easy to install! We are very happy and will be with this system for a very long time.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our alarm systems are super easy to install- no wires or drilling really makes a big difference in both ease of use and security! So it’s absolutely wonderful to hear that you have chosen us. We always strive for perfect service so please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks so much for being an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I was a former ADT customer and FrontPoint is so much more easier to administer. The system is not obtrusive since it is wireless and was very easy to install. It gives my family safety without making us feel locked into our home.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that our five star customer service is one of the things you love about FrontPoint. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything else and thank you for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Every time I call customer service, I am greeted politely. My concerns and questions are addressed right away. If I need some instructions on how to check my equipment, it's never a problem. I would definitely recommend FrontPoint to a friend.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our Support Specialists are always happy to help with any and every question you might have. Please feel free to let us know if you need anything else and thank you for being a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

From the sales person to the install and then after install support, FrontPoint has been a professional and courteous organization. A breath of fresh air in the home security market!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for your feedback! Isn’t our Alarm.com smartphone app awesome? It absolutely allows you to control your home’s security from wherever you are. Please let us know if you have any questions and thanks for being a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Everything has run smoothly and as promised. Great mobile technology and easy to use. Great product!

Frontpoint

Thanks for referring your family and friends to us! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. It’s great having you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have been a customer for 18 months now. I have been very happy with the service I receive when I call them. The salesperson I originally dealt with over sold me on my equipment. But I guess I am over protected. I often refer people to FrontPoint.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your alarm system and that it's easy to use. And we are absolutely honored that you recommend us to your family and friends! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything and thank you for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Your service is very user friendly and easy to operate. I will recommend your service to others with high regards. (FYI, if you are getting a 4 star rating from me, you are doing very well. I don't rank anyone high without meeting my high expectations and FrontPoint is doing well.) Thank you.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! Easy setup is one of the many things that our customers are often pleasantly surprised by. And we are incredibly happy that you recommended us to your Grandmother as well- we know that says a lot about our services! Thank you again and please let us know if you have any questions. And most importantly, welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

We've had our FrontPoint system for over three months and love it. I was apprehensive about an "install yourself" system; however, the strong customer service ratings sold me. (And it actually was easy to install as promised.) I felt good enough about it that I literally recommended it to my Grandmother--an endorsement I take very seriously!

Frontpoint

Thanks for your feedback! We always try to make sure each of our customers get exactly what’s perfect for their home security needs, so we’re glad to hear that our Support Specialist was able to do that for you. And isn’t the Alarm.com smartphone app awesome? It makes easy things even simpler at the touch of a button. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I received very personalized service. I dealt with one person who got to know me and my situation and I wasn't pushed around to various customer service representatives. The phone app is great too!

Frontpoint

Thank you for detailing your FrontPoint experience! Isn’t the smartphone app awesome? It makes it easy to control your alarm system from wherever you are. And we will definitely keep your comments in mind for our processes going forward. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I've had the FrontPoint system for a year or so now and it's been a largely excellent experience. I did have some challenges with setup, having to return a couple sensors. I was also not happy that I could not get the volume discounts when I discovered after receiving my order that I actually needed a couple extra sensors. It seems like that initial pricing process could use some clean up. That said, everything installed quite easily and we love the functionality. The smartphone app works easily and intuitively and we love that we can build on our system with door locks, A/C controls and other sensors down the road. So overall, we've been quite pleased with the system after a couple relatively small hiccups up front.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying FrontPoint and that you have discovered how easy and simple setup was! We will absolutely keep your recommendations in mind when we analyze our systems. Thanks again and please let us know if you need anything. It’s great having you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

So far I am satisfied with FrontPoint and would recommend the company highly. The phone specialist who set up my account and sold me the system was fair and honest and did not engage in a "hard sell." Doing my own comparison shopping I discovered indeed Frontpoint offered the most up to date technology at a fair price. The installation was indeed easy. I feel my home is secure with a Frontpoint system. That said my only concern is that there are no back up batteries offered in case of a long term power outage. Last year hurricane Sandy wiped out power for 3-5 days on average. The Frontpoint battery only lasts 24 hours and can only be recharged through an outlet. That is my one frustration because I would like my home to still have the ability to communicate with local authorities even in a weather emergency.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It’s great to hear that you are happy with your alarm system, especially the fact that you can keep an eye on your home and system even when you’re not home. Remember that if you need anything we are only a phone call away. Thanks again and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I am very pleased so far with my FrontPoint Security system. I really like that I can monitor and set my system from my cell phone from anywhere in the country. It was very easy to set up myself.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We’re glad to hear that your system is easy to use and that you are happy with it. Rest assured that if your home security needs ever change and you decide to add more sensors, we promise it will be just as easy to use as your current setup. Please let us know if there's anything that we can help with and most importantly, welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

So far so good. Our system is relatively simple, with monitoring for just a few doors & windows, yet I am convinced that ease of operation and personal satisfaction would be just as high with a more complex system. We've had no issues at all, everything works as advertized. Installation/set up was a breeze, and the system with all its features is very easy to use.

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your feedback! If you are still in need of anything, please feel free to reach out to us and we’d be more than happy to help out. Thanks again and welcome to the FrontPoint family

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I am pleased with the service. My only complaint is the two-way tape does not stick well with the motion sensors.

Frontpoint

You are absolutely correct- we use the most modern technology to keep you and your home secure and safe! Crash and Smash along with the backup battery are two of our customers’ favorite things that set FrontPoint apart, so we’re glad you are enjoying those in your home. And isn’t the Alarm.com smartphone app awesome? It really gives you complete control of your home even when you’re not there. Thank you so much for the great recommendations and please let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. We are honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

The system is fantastic! It is easy to setup, a breeze to use, and reasonably priced! It works by means of modern technology so even if my house loses power or someone breaks in and smashes the system, the alert has already been sent! The system is also very customizable and FrontPoint does not charge extra fees for the number of sensors used. I have the option of adding window sensors, cameras, and even light controls! It also has a very useful iPhone app that lets me arm the system while I am away and can also utilize a geofence to remind me about arming the system in case I leave the house and forget!

I have recommended the service to other family members and inform others about the FrontPoint experience when it comes up in conversation. I plan to remain a FrontPoint customer into the foreseeable future and hope to help spread the word of your amazing business. Thank you so much for the peace of mind I get from your services; I personally trust them.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the compliments! We’re happy to hear that you feel safe about your family even when you’re at work. Please let us know if you ever have questions and thanks for being such a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Front Point has been a pleasure to work with. Awesome customer service. Quality products. I now feel more at peace when I'm at work and my wife and kids are at home. Thanks Front Point.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service so it’s awesome to hear that you are thrilled with us. Please let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Super easy to setup and use. Awesome sales and support staff!

Frontpoint

We are honored that you chose FrontPoint to protect your family and home while you were deployed! You really do have peace of mind and can rest assured knowing that your home is safe and monitored while you are away. And thank you so much for recommending us to your friends and colleagues! Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you and thanks for being an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I was looking for a company that would provide security to my house while I was deployed to Iraq. I had recently purchased a home and my wife was a little scared of staying at the new neighborhood by herself. This service is not only a great peace of mind that your household and family are safe while you are away, but it offers a great price... the lower I could find at the moment that offered the desired features. I love them and we plan to stay with this company for a long time. I have recommended this service to friends and colleagues already!

Frontpoint

Thank you for your excellent feedback! It’s great to hear that we were able to customize your home security system to fit your personal needs. And isn’t setup a breeze? A lot of customers are surprised by just how quick and easy it is! If you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to let us know. Welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I learned of Frontpoint online and looked at several other companies prior to making the first phone call. After speaking to Frontpoint's highly knowledgeable customer service rep, I was immediately impressed w/ her product knowledge and ability to customize a package for my specific needs. Installation was very simple and we love the iPhone app that enables usage from anywhere. Great company, great employees!

Frontpoint

We love the photos of your cat! How cute! And it’s awesome to see that you are able to keep an eye on your home even when you’re away. Making sure the house sitter is taking care of your home and pets is a great example of how you can customize your FrontPoint alarm system to fit your life. Thank you again for your great recommendation and please let us know if there’s anything we can help with. We are honored to have you (and your pets!) as such a fun part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I like the App for my iPhone. I can check on my home and tell if doors are being opened and shut. My wife and I recently went on vacation and we were able to see if the house sitter was being truthful when coming and going at our home. It's sure nice to leave home and know our pets and home are secured. Thanks FrontPoint for keeping us (the customer) first.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback! From having an easy setup to being able to utilize the Alarm.com smartphone app, it’s great to hear that you have had such a flawless experience with your alarm system. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions, and most importantly, thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have had an entirely positive experience with FrontPoint as my security system provider/consultant. Their security consultants and customer service reps are very professional and knowledgeable. Based on clear and direct instructions included in my security kit, I was able to install my entire home security system in approximately 15-20 minutes. Finally, I almost exclusively rely on FrontPoint's smartphone app to control my security system. The app is very straightforward and easy to use. Overall, I am more than pleased with my experience to date with FrontPoint.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you and your wife are safe and secure with your alarm system. And thanks so much for recommending us to your family and friends. If there's anything we can do to help please let us know. We are honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have nothing negative to say. We are completely happy with Front Point. We have recommended to many friends and family. My wife and I feel much safer.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the great recommendation! Installation is incredibly easy so it’s great to hear that you thought so too. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to let us know and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I highly recommend. Installation was easy. No tools were needed and I haven't had to think about it since.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that setup was quick and that you have gotten the chance to experience our awesome customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I set up the system in less than the hour, called FrontPoint to activate it, and it worked fine ever since. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. I like that I can monitor my system via iPhone.

Frontpoint

While it’s sad to hear that you were robbed, we are happy to hear that you are now protected by a FrontPoint alarm system. Our Security Consultants really do care and always go out of their way to customize your new system perfectly to fit your home security needs. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Our house was just robbed into and our current security provider at the time said it would be several days before they would fix the system that couldn't deter a burglar. That being said we called FrontPoint. The person we spoke with was great and caring. He explained how the criminal got past our current system and how to fix it so it wouldn't happen again. He overnight the new system and we were up and running the next day giving peace of mind and making our children feel safe again.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and it’s great you brought the “panic system” feature to our attention! All FrontPoint systems are capable of exactly what you described, and we are going to have a Support Specialist reach out to you to help set that up on your system and walk you through exactly how it works. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to reach out to us at (877) 602-5276 if you do have any other questions!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I am satisfied with FrontPoint Security. The only problem that I have is the fact that there is no panic system with the alarm. In other words my previous alarm system had it where if someone broke into your home and made you put your alarm code in there was an alternate code that would turn the alarm off but also alert the police. FrontPoint Security does not have that option. I would feel better if they did. Also the motion sensor and the glass break should be included with the program and not have to be added separately.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! Please let us know if you need anything and thanks for being part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Really, really great system. Easy to use, intuitive. Customer Service is excellent.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are honored that you chose FrontPoint to protect you and your home while your husband was deployed. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

Very reliable and felt secure when husband was deployed. Works without telephone lines and notifies on power failures or if someone tries to disconnect. Phone apps are easy to use to Arm and Disarm.

Frontpoint

What great comments about your FrontPoint alarm system! Thank you so much! We are thrilled that you have been able to have increased peace of mind and that you don’t feel alone now that you have a home security system. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions and thanks for being such a wonderful part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2013

I have been a customer of FrontPoint since May of 2012. During that time, I have had a sense of complete security from having my system in place. I am an older, retired person and most of my neighbors work during the day. However, I feel that I am never alone. I have had two instances where I unknowingly set off the alarm and FrontPoint was unable to reach me by telephone. Our local police were at my door within a few minutes. FrontPoint called me to see if the police had responded and the representative was knowledgeable and courteous. FrontPoint Security is the best budget outlay I could ever have. In fact, for my peace of mind, it is priceless.

Frontpoint Company Profile