toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your installation went so smoothly!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

Installing my Frontpoint system was very easy. The instructions were good. Frontpoint also has a topnotch customer service. Anytime that I’ve had to call, they’ve been really, really good. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great recommendation! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new alarm system. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

I have already recommended them to 2 of my clients. It was easy to install ourselves and we had someone to call if we had trouble. We have used the instruction booklet several times to adjust the settings with no problem.

We shopped extensively for an economical home security system and tried FrontPoint after reading so many positive reviews about the system. We were not disappointed. It is easy to self-install, and the customer service has been top notch. We saved at least a thousand dollars by self-installing, and the wireless design makes it an attractive, modern system. We would recommend FrontPoint to anyone.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We hope that the new location of your control panel has gotten everything up and running smoothly. And of course, please remember that we are always only a phone call away if you need anything. Thanks again and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2013

So far, we have been pretty happy with the Front Point system. I thought the initial set up was a breeze and we got WAY more equipment than most other companies were offering for much less of an upfront fee. I do wish the monthly monitoring fee was a little less. We also liked the fact that the system worked without a phone line since we don't have one, but we have had issues with the cell towers in our area that caused our system to not transmit an alarm signal until 1 to 2 hours after it went off. Not super reassuring in a real emergency!

Customer service had us move the control panel to several different spots in our house until we finally found the area with the best signal. Signal transmission has worked since then (as far as we know!). I don't think this was really an issue with Front Point specifically, just cell technology in general. So overall, I would say we are pretty happy with our purchase and monitoring services.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your great feedback! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

Ever since we installed FrontPoint Security we feel so comfortable leaving home knowing we are well protected. Twice we have made mistakes setting the system. After being contacted we were so delighted with how reassuring the employees were with us and how helpful. We are very grateful for our system. It is such an easy system to set up yourself and the instructions are great. We love the emails and learning about new items and suggestions.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your kind words! Just let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

We are very satisfied with our home security system. It meets every one of our needs and the monitoring is the best with immediate calls when needed. Thanks for serving us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Set up was easy and when I had a question, the staff was quick to resolve the issue and help me via telephone call. The value beats most companies and the peace of mind the protection gives is great.

Frontpoint system is easy to install, everybody can do it yourself. Customer service is excellent. Whenever I need help or have question, the representative is very nice, friendly, answer all my question. What I love most is to be able use my cell phone to arm, check alarm status, disarm the alarm system.

Frontpoint

What a great recommendation of FrontPoint! We are happy to have you as a customer and are willing to help answer any and all questions you might have about your new home security system. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

I turned to Frontpoint after researching reviews on affordable home security solutions. It was so easy to pick the hardware and setup the service. The rep was super nice and knowledgeable and everything was easy to install. I love the iPhone app when I forget to set the alarm or to turn off when my neighbor lets our dog out. Buy it!

Frontpoint was the alarm system for me. It was easy to install and the custom service was absolutely the best. There's no set up fee, the system works great. I have already referred my family members and friends at work. I love Frontpoint and will be a customer for a very long time.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our Support Specialists are truly friendly and helpful so it’s great to hear your praise of them. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

Customer service very friendly. They don't try take advantage of customer and answer all questions. I needed a copy for my homeowner's insurance and they emailed me right away. I tested my alarm, called right away. I was impressed.

Hello, I've been happy with FrontPoint. I think the functionality they offer is superior to other vendors I evaluated and the do it yourself setup was easy, relatively quick, and saved money. I find the service itself reliable and responsive although I've had a few issues with the reliability of hardware (a few sensors failed on me); FrontPoint was always quick to replace them though.

Also, the salesperson who sold me the system was overzealous. I was interested in a piece of hardware called the Image Sensor (it is a motion detector that takes pictures) which FrontPoint didn't officially support. The salesperson said he worked with tech support and that if I bought an image sensor from a third party it would work with my FrontPoint system. I ended up doing so and alas it didn't work. FrontPoint was sorry about this when I called up and they refunded me the amount I paid for the Image Sensor (even though I didn't buy it from them).

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re happy that we were able to help you with those sensors that you had. Don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Thanks again and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

We have been very happy with FrontPoint. The only shortcoming was we had some problems with a couple of sensors that failed. But FrontPoint replaced these right away and handled the issue great.

After shopping around for monitored alarm services, I chose FrontPoint because I wanted cellular signal monitoring, equipment that was mine to keep, and a low monthly cost. My experience with the sales personnel was excellent. Setup was fairly simple. However, the range of wireless signal between the control panel and sensors is not great. I have a detached garage, and with the control panel in the office where I wanted it to be, sometimes the garage door sensor signal would be lost. This generated a "keychain open" alarm on the control panel, and there is no detailed documentation to explain what that means. It would come and go, until I moved the control panel into another room closer to the back of the house. The rated range of the sensors is, I believe, 100 yards from the panel.

It's not a big deal to have the control panel in a different place. And I like that I can expand the system with additional sensors if I decide later that I need to protect another window, for example. I like that I can have a remote keypad near the door for convenience, while keeping the control panel in a less obvious place so an intruder won't have time to find it and smash it before the alarm signal is transmitted. (I just wish the remote keypad had a "silent exit" button, like on the control panel.) There are extra features like access from your smartphone, available for a price. I went with the basic, no-frills monitoring. It's a good value.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your great words about FrontPoint! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your alarm system. Please remember that we are only a phone call away if you ever need anything. Thanks again. It’s an honor having you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

The alarm system is great. We have it on all our windows and doors and I appreciate the reminder to set the alarm and the customizable features to work with my family needs.

Frontpoint

We are happy to hear that you feel better now that you have FrontPoint! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and thanks for being such a wonderful part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

From the beginning we were amazed at how EASY it was to use Frontpoint's app. Set up was easy too. And for old folks like us, the app is so easy to activate and disarm. Thank you FrontPoint! We feel so much better now.

Have had excellent response. Fortunately, no real criminal activity was going on. But if there had been, Front Point would've gotten them. Great equipment backed by the best service.

I do like the Frontpoint experience overall. The main issue I have is that the monitors never seem to stick to any surface for long. Amusing as the point of failure is rarely the wall resulting gobs of superstuck tape. This has resulted in a number is failures being reported. Would be nice to have a better user interface easier so that anyone can set up the system. It isn't difficult but can cause grief.

I can't say ANYTHING but wonderful things about FrontPoint. I have had wonderful experiences each time I have had the need to speak to a representative. They are always respectful and happy to help. They are very personable and willing to go above and beyond to have a satisfied customer. The reliability of the equipment and service makes the process painless and gives a very high sense of security without any hoopla.

FrontPoint is a very reliable and helpful company. I have had several offers to switch providers but I never will change. Thank you FrontPoint for the great service.

My alarm system suddenly stopped working and the customer service rep. ** Ju-kang was really patient and helpful. He guided me through the steps and answered all of my concerns. He was someone who I would recommend anyone to talk to. In addition, anytime I call every technical support rep and sales rep are very knowledge and try to answer any question I may have. Please keep it up!! Thanks!!

Frontpoint

Thanks so much! Please let us know if you need anything and most importantly, welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

Great security system - affordable, easy to install and use.

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your great feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with FrontPoint and all that we offer. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and thanks for being such a fantastic part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

I have been a customer with FrontPoint Security since March of 2012. Everyone from their Sales Team to the Monitoring Team that calls when an alarm goes off have been great and helpful. I have the interactive system with the SmartPhone app and it is easy to arm and disarm the system from the phone. The history information present in the app is easy to read and understand.

FrontPoint provides excellent customer service which is rare and very much appreciated. Every time I call with an issue or question, someone answers immediately and is always professional, patient, and extremely helpful. In addition, we found the equipment set up to be a breeze. The person helping me on the phone was with me every step of the way. The day-to-day operation of the equipment is easy and gives us much-needed peace of mind. As always, many thanks, FrontPoint!

Frontpoint

While we are saddened to hear that your home was broken into, rest assured that you have made the absolute best decision by choosing FrontPoint to protect your home and family! And we are proud to know that your FrontPoint protected you from another break-in. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We are honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

We were burglarized last Christmas which prompted us to get a security system. After much research, we found that FrontPoint had the best equipment and a very reasonable price! FrontPoint saved the day when we had an attempt months after the first one. Through the App, it told us were the attempted entry was, at the exact time, and other useful information. Luckily Frontpoint prevented any violation.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience so far! We are going to have a member of our Support team reach out to you regarding your review, as some of the things you mentioned we can certainly take care of! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions in the mean time, as we are always here and can be reached at (877) 602-5276.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

The service is very expensive compared to other services, but we pay the difference because we like the iPhone app availability. I've had trouble with a number of my sensors and had to call customer service several times. Also, we have accidentally set off out home alarm several times and not received a call to see if everything is ok. I understand that we usually get to the alarm relatively quickly after it goes off, but we would feel like someone has a close watch on us if we got a call each time no matter what. Overall the service has been acceptable.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for recommending FrontPoint! It thrills us to hear that everything has gone well for the year that you have had your alarm system. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything. It’s an honor to have you as such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

We have been with FrontPoint for a year and had no problems and no regrets choosing Frontpoint. Anyone that we have talked to for any reason was helpful and polite. We have recommended FrontPoint to two of our friends. One of them is with FrontPoint as of the end of July. The other was going to call. I will continue to recommend FrontPoint.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear that we are able to provide security for your second home! It really does make things easier when you can control your home security system from wherever you are. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

We are "bicoastal" family. We have two homes and spend about 6 months a year at each. We have multiple family members near each home who enjoy using those homes for "getaways" when we are not around. We also have friends immediately next door to each home who keep their eyes on it for us. But even so, we want our investment well protected. With Front Point Security installed we now have one home fully set up with perimeter and internal coverage. We have assigned each family member a code which we change periodically so that they need to call for it each time.

If they make a snap decision to visit, it only takes me a couple minutes to set the code with our iPhones and if they leave something unset; the system is so simple, either my wife or I can set the system over the phone. We feel very comfortable with FrontPoint in place and plan to install the same system in our second home this year (The house was already set up with a wired security system from another company, but being able to monitor and set the FrontPoint system from afar was a big plus for us. The installation was insanely simple and the staff patient and informative).

Frontpoint

It’s great to hear that you did your research and that it led you to discover that FrontPoint is the best choice for your home security needs. Please feel free to let us know if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

I called Frontpoint several times before deciding to go with them. Each time they were extremely professional and helpful. After purchasing their system they still answer my questions professionally and very helpful. Their equipment is top notch. I have had their alarm system for one year without any problems. Great company.

It is good product with easy installment. I think it is little expensive for service and should include more features for price I pay. Overall good but sure will switch if cheaper and same service elsewhere.

Frontpoint

We are happy that setup went well and that you have been able to see for yourself how awesome our smartphone app is! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2013

The setup was very easy and the home feels more secure. With the app, I can keep track of what is going on in the home.

Frontpoint Company Profile