toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

It’s great to hear that your setup was excellent! We are always happy to help walk our customers through whatever they may need help with so it’s awesome that we were able to get you all set. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

My setup experience was excellent. The live person on the line helped walk me through installation, testing to ensure connection, and the overall setup of the alarm system. Since that time, I have been very happy with the ability to monitor activities through my smartphone, etc. Not only will I be notified of any issues, but I can also see an activity log of entries and exits. So far, the pricing has also been comparable. I have been generally happy with Frontpoint and would recommend it.

I am beyond happy with my system but what really has stood out to me is the AMAZING customer service!

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad we were able to get you the backup battery to get your system up and running to 100%. If there is anything else that we can do for you please don’t hesitate to let us know. Thanks again and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Our power went out and the backup battery failed. I was really upset about this as we needed security the most at that time. After calling the service line they apologized and sent out a new battery immediately.

Frontpoint

We’re happy that you did your research and found that FrontPoint comes out on top! Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I compared services and rates between a few companies and decided to try FrontPoint. The initial customer service was great as has been any follow up that I've needed. The setup was easy, although it did require a little assistance due to our location, as is the use of the system. I have been very happy with the experience and would highly recommend FrontPoint.

I was very impressed with how clear the directions were, and how easy it was for me to select and install the security system. I especially like the IOS apps to arm and monitor the security system.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We will absolutely use your comments when it comes time to evaluating our app and its usability. Thanks you again and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything. It’s great having you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

The app has a very limited set of things that it does currently. We should have more user profile update controls including setting up chimes etc possible through the app. At present we need to go to the website to do it.

I would HIGHLY recommend Front Point as the most convenient and effective home security alarm system. It was easy to set-up, the customer service agents are really helpful and I haven't had any issues. I believe they are reasonably priced as well. We did accidentally set off the alarm once and they called within a couple minutes just to make sure everything was ok. I really appreciated it! I definitely feel safe in my home and sleep well at night. Thank you Front Point! :)

Customer service is excellent! I really like the wireless feature and that system remains on/armed during a power outage. Easy set up and ease of use. This alarm gives me peace of mind. I've even referred it to a friend.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're so happy with your system so far. Whether you have a simple question or in immediate need of assistance, we are here to help and provide you with a sense of security. Our top priority is to ensure each of our customers are taken care of.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and let us know if you have any questions. We're honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Best decision I ever made for security of my home and property. FrontPoint has always been available whether it be for general questions, installation and layout, product information, and most importantly, security. Their response time is so quick that if we make a mistake, I have received a call or text before I am more than 100 yards away from the house. I have recommended them to many others. Set-up and activation was extremely easy. They were also able to work a solutions around my dogs. Could not be happier or more secure.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy to hear that you have everything running smoothly on your end. Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to help. We're happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Recently I had a problem with one camera not taking a movie on cue. The tech support guy talked thru several options then opted to remote in. He updated the firmware on the camera and even the one that was okay. Always fast courteous responses to alarms. Best in the business.

Frontpoint

It’s awesome that you did your research and found that FrontPoint is the best alarm system to fit your home security needs! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and thanks for being part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I moved into my new home in January. My wife wanted an alarm system so I did a lot of research on security companies. I found FrontPoint and haven't looked back. The customer service and the equipment are incredibly reliable and we both feel very safe using this system. Being able to secure my house on my phone or computer is also a feature I love. I recommend this company to everyone I know. I've referred multiple people and will continue to. Keep doing what you're doing, FrontPoint.

Frontpoint

The smartphone app is awesome, isn't it? Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we're happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Great system. Love the ability to monitor from my iPhone.

Frontpoint

Thanks for detailing your FrontPoint experience! We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your new home security system. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

We recently moved into a two-story home with our 3-year-old son and 12-year-old daughter. We received offers from many alarm companies but decided to use Front Point because of their great customer service. Their staff is courteous and very professional. They provided us with all necessary information to make an informed decision about what system was right for us and did not try to sell us more than we needed. When we determined our glass break sensors were not for us after we received them, Front Point exchanged them with ease. No Hassle and free shipping. I was impressed! We have had one alarm scare since we have had the system and the Front Point team responded immediately by sending updates using the app and calling right away! I am a FrontPoint customer who loves the service and recommend it to everyone I meet!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! You are absolutely correct - we are here to help whenever you need assistance. You've put your trust into us and we'll do everything we can to ensure your continued safety. It's an honor to be able to provide you with peace of mind.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I'd like to say I had a positive experience with Front Point Security after a home burglary, but thankfully, I have not experienced a burglary or break in. I think the Front Point signs alone are a deterrent! What I have experienced is a high level of customer care and patience as well as a sense of security in the system that is unmatched. I truly feel safe leaving for a 10-day vacation because I trust the Front Point Security system will accurately detect a break in, and I know that the customer service representatives will put myself and my safety first to resolve the issue.

Frontpoint

Wow, what a great FrontPoint story! Oftentimes intruders take note of when homeowners go on vacation, and this is the perfect time to have FrontPoint protect your home. We are glad to hear that the police were able to take action against your home invasion while you were on your cruise. Thanks for sharing your experience and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything. And most importantly, thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I love my FrontPoint Security System. I had recently taken a cruise for a week. Which left my home empty while I was away since I live alone. I had gotten a text message that my front door was opened. Before I could react, a call came in from Front Point, letting me know what was happening at my house. The operator had made it possible for me to talk to the police at my home. They were able to find the problem and secure my home until I came home from my cruise. Thanks FrontPoint for your quick response.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that we can provide you with peace of mind! Let us know if you have any questions and thank you for your feedback. We're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

FrontPoint has been wonderful and provides peace of mind.

Frontpoint

While it’s frightening to hear that your home was burglarized twice, know that you made the right choice after these two incidents by choosing a FrontPoint home security system. Please remember that we are only a phone call away if you need anything. We are honored to protect you and your home as part of the FrontPoint family.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I decided to buy a system from you after my home was burglarized the second time. I researched online and based on the reviews I chose FrontPoint Security. You have the best customer service. While I was out one day the glass alarm was set off and Police officers came to my home and left me a notice. I called FrontPoint Security and was told about the alarm. I realized someone had tried to enter and were dissuaded after setting off the alarm. FrontPoint lead me through a system check to make sure it was a real alarm and not a malfunction. The woman on the phone was patient, courteous and even mailed me some adhesive strips when I told her that one of my motion detectors needed new adhesive strips. I'm very happy over our association and I'm considering adding video to my system.

Frontpoint

You couldn't be more correct! Text alerts and mobile apps are all included with our other interactive features at no extra charge. Thank you for the great review and feel free to ask us if you have any question. We're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I have been very happy with FrontPoint. In addition to the typical services offered by companies such as ADT, FrontPoint also offers additional services such as messaging capability for alarm events at no extra charge.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your great feedback! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Initial setup very easy over the phone... Was pleasantly surprised. Technicians and service reps very helpful, pleasant and informative every interaction so far. Thank you!

Frontpoint

We are glad to hear that you got everything up and running with your alarm system and your app! Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any confusion or questions- we are always happy to help. Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

It was a little difficult to find plans and options on FrontPoint website and confusing that app is Alarm.com not FrontPoint. However install was super easy, customer service was very helpful, online settings/notifications are great too. Overall very happy with product/service.

Frontpoint

Isn't the mobile app just awesome? The convenience of being able to arm/disarm and monitor your system from the palm of your hand is unmatched. Our other interactive features, like the web module, are incredibly easy to use as well.

Thank you for the great review and let us know if you have any questions. We're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

FrontPoint Security systems are easy to set up and use. We received text messages and calls from a remote monitor every time an alarm is triggered so we know it works. I love the web-based interface that lets you modify account settings and view your real-time surveillance footage from anywhere - even on a mobile device! Being able to turn the alarm on and off remotely is great when you have guests or when you forget to set the alarm before you leave the home. FrontPoint Security has given us peace of mind at a bargain price and a level of user control that bigger alarm companies haven't beaten.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are happy to hear that things are going well and that you have enjoyed our customer service. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

We ordered an alarm from FrontPoint a year and a half or so ago. I decided to go with them because their system offered a feature that would alert the monitoring service if a criminal decided to smash your system. While you do need to install the system yourself, it is really easy. You get to keep every piece of hardware they send you even if you decide to have a company other than FrontPoint monitor your system after your contract expires (unlike some other alarm companies). Customer service is great, and it's really easy and relatively inexpensive to buy more hardware. Website is also very useful. Their service is compatible with Alarm.com so you can arm/disarm your system remotely. They also offer different plans for different budgets (we went for the "middle of the road" plan).

Great experience from the beginning to the end. They were very helpful in determining what sensors we needed for our particular layout. Installation was very simple with the phone support. Service is always fast when dealing with any issues. The iPhone app works flawlessly as well.

Frontpoint

We’re glad to hear that you have been extremely pleased with your FrontPoint experience and that you have gotten the chance to see for yourself that we really do care deeply about your home security and safety. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I have been extremely pleased with my experiences. I feel comforted knowing that there are real, caring employees watching over me and my possessions. Even on false alarms, they are kind and caring.

Our experience with FrontPoint has been very good. Our initial Security Consultant was incredibly helpful and patient with me as I had never owned a security system and I had numerous questions. The self set-up was pretty easy, and all of our interactions with FrontPoint customer service personnel have been pleasant. I definitely appreciate having an iPhone app that allows me to login to arm and disarm the system. I would recommend FrontPoint to others.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your feedback and don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything that we can do for you!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I'm very pleased with the functionality and do-it-yourself advantage than the standard security solution.

Great product, service, and value. Alarms are easy to install and customer service is great. I'm very glad I found this vendor.

We live in a wonderful and somewhat risky area. We had heard that our home had been burglarized twice while it was being sold. We didn't want to leave it vulnerable between the time we bought it and were able to move. FrontPoint really came to our rescue. We were able to order it over the phone and had everything delivered very quickly. Once our escrow cleared, we were able to immediately set up the security on our own in just a few minutes! Then a quick call to FrontPoint to initiate service and no more worries. We knew we were being monitored right away. No making appointments or waiting for installation. Quite a load off of our minds. So far we haven't had any problems with break-ins. We are confident that we are taken care of should that need ever arise. Thanks so much.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your feedback! We couldn’t agree more- our smartphone app is awesome and really gives you great access to your alarm system from anywhere. And thank you for your comments on our website, we will work to make everything as user friendly and helpful for our customers as possible. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything else and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Front Point is great. Their phone app is awesome, so you can see any activity in your home from anywhere, and you can disarm/arm your system from anywhere. They are responsive if an alarm occurs. I wish their website was a little more user friendly.

Had a problem with a sensor that wasn't working and when I called, the representative was very friendly and helpful and we got the problem resolved. Thanks.

Frontpoint Company Profile