toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

When I considered a security system for my new house, I contacted several companies via the internet. I soon found out that it was a very competitive market and involved a lot of high pressure sales methods. Front point Security was by far the most pleasant company to deal with. Their sales staff did not apply the high pressure tactics of other companies. They did a great job of explaining all of the details of a security system and what was important to consider, which I appreciated, since I had never had a security system before.

The whole process went exactly as they explained to me. They were able to tell me the best options to protect my home without trying to oversell me. The timing on the shipping was exactly what I was promised with no surprises. A faulty part was replaced immediately without question. Any questions that I had regarding installation, which was actually very simple, were answered immediately by a live person and I was up and running right away. I appreciate that they allowed a testing and training time to be sure that I knew the ins and outs of the system before going live. I love the ability to relay live updates and status reports directly to my e-mail and cell phone with any parameters that I set up. All of this at a price that was better than many competitors.

Frontpoint

We’re glad we have been able to live up to your expectations! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything and thanks for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

Great company so far, alarm went off once and they were on it!!!!

Easily set up. Alarm went off, company called to check on us before calling police. It was accidentally set off. Customer service was excellent. This system helps our family to be peaceful.

Frontpoint

You are absolutely correct- we truly care about your safety and home security. So it’s an honor to hear such kind words about FrontPoint. Please remember that we are always only a phone call away if you should ever need anything. And thank you so much for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

FrontPoint is a great company that truly cares about your safety. They promise to protect you and your family from virtually anything. You no longer have to worry about unwanted intruders with FrontPoint! FrontPoint makes contacting the police, ambulance, and fire department fast, pleasant, and easy. You can finally sleep safe at night! To top the cake, installation is easier than 1, 2, 3! It took me about five minutes to install and secure my home.

The person who set me up was helpful. I would like more options to be able to disable one or more sensors easily and still engage the system. Maybe I'm missing something since I do not have a personal smartphone and the app may allow that.

I am not happy with the key fob off/on for the system because there is no requirement to enter a code. I wanted these so I could have one in my basement for when I let my pets outside and need to turn it off to do so. It makes me nervous having it down there even though I've hidden it. Also if someone breaks in who knows their stuff, I'm sure they'd look in my purse for that fob and be able to disable the alarm system without the code. I also really wish FrontPoint would offer an affordable, quality set of cameras.

I was happy when one of my sensors broke that FrontPoint sent me a new one with no cost or questions.

I had to get a system asap due to personal security issues beyond the norm so I bought this system as the most highly rated. The monthly cost is too high, and it is for this reason I am not satisfied and may not continue long term.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We are glad that you made the switch to FrontPoint! We are always more than happy to help with anything you need, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks again and thanks for being such a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

Our previous alarm company sold the monitoring portion to another company, then lost track of who they sold it to. So when we had a tech issue, they could not tell us who to call, even though we were paying for the service. FrontPoint, on the other hand does their own monitoring. Everything was done over the phone - they patiently walked me through the setup of the whole thing. Not having a service person install it feels more secure - no one in the home who could be "casing" it.

Frontpoint

We’re glad to hear that you got everything up and running! Please let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

Easy to install and setup. I got it up and running in probably about 2 hours, most of which was spend fishing a power cable for the control panel. Excellent customer service!!!

So easy it's hard to describe. No issues with false alarms or system failures or problems. I've sold at least three systems through recommendations and they are happy too. Easy setup, great service, and a fair price.

Frontpoint

What great feedback! We pride ourselves on our five star customer service, so it’s great to hear you say that we have very friendly and helpful staff. And thank you so much for recommending us to your friends and family. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything and thanks for being an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

This has been a fantastic company to work with. Very friendly, helpful staff. It was easy to install. I have been very happy with this system. They make it a pleasure to recommend them to others.

Great customer service. I don't drag my feet to talk to them! The equipment is a little cheap, the system works well and is decent for the price. I had issues with keeping the motion detectors up, they read a review I did and called me right away to help fix my problem, and they did. I have recommended this system to many people. I would recommended maybe upgrading the command unit. It is a little big, cheap looking, and awkward.

Frontpoint

We’re glad to hear that you are extremely happy with your FrontPoint home security system. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I am extremely happy with the service of this alarm system. I know I can call at anything for assistance and always get an answer. I was very doubtful about being capable of installing the system myself but with assistance, it was understandable and easy to install. I had a break-in before I had the system installed, and now I have a peace of mind knowing if I hit the panic button, I will get a phone call checking on my safety and situation. Thank you for providing me the opportunity to have your company safeguard my home and ensure my safety.

Pros: At the time I signed up with FrontPoint, I wanted the cellular monitoring. I was happy with the initial setup and did my own installation because it was super simple. I have been pleased with the very quick response time when I had a couple issues. They are very courteous. I love the smartphone app, how I can see my history, and assign codes to other users and monitor who is coming and going. I have had excellent experiences with the customer service sector.

Cons: 3 year agreement is a long time. And a short time later, a local company who is also excellent began offering the cellular services at a much lower rate. So price seems a bit much in my eyes now.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Sept. 10, 2013

FrontPoint repaired all my defective door chimes and system has been working good.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback so far, and more importantly, thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are going to have one of our Managers of Support reach out to you shortly regarding these issues, and rest assured, your system will be working at 100% in no time. The experience you detailed is not indicative of the service and support we take great pride in providing each member of the FrontPoint family.

You entrusted us to take care of you, and we pledge to do just that. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Sorry to have sign up and sorry for not going with Xfinity. In less than 1 year, front and back door chine were broken. Spokesperson called and said they will call and follow up after my breakdown part. But she never did. I sometimes get my info on my cell phone an hour later. Had to call few times because alarm wouldn't take. So you can see why I am dissatisfied with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Easy to order, install, expand, and use. Great customer support. All the features of the other companies without the sketchy salesmen.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your alarm system. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you need anything and thanks for being such a great part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

We have been Frontpoint customers for over 2 years now and have had zero problems with our system. It has operated flawlessly and is well worth the value we paid for the system. The addition of our Alarm.com app on our smartphone has only made the system more convenient. We highly recommend Frontpoint security for both residential and commercial use.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re glad to hear that setup was easy and that you are happy with how your equipment works. While some companies may have different contract plans, we always strive to provide our customers with the best equipment and best customer service in the industry. Thank you for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Ease of installation, I would rate 5 star. As to how it works, Monthly cost, and I would rate at 5 star. Monthly charge and terms of contract, I would rate 1 star when compared to SimpliSafe.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Prompt service is just part of the plan to give all our customers a top notch experience. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

We have had a few instances where our alarm went off in error. The agent contacted us right away and canceled the call to the authorities. Customer service is great!

Frontpoint

The mobile app is pretty awesome, isn't it? It's really convenient being able to monitor your system straight from your phone. Let us know if we can do anything to assist you and we're happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I would highly recommend! The best feature is being able to set and turn off the alarm via my phone. If I leave the house and forget to set the alarm, I can literally set it within minutes. I can also see the history of when each room/door is activated. Very happy with this system!

Frontpoint

It’s great that you have added peace of mind now that you have a FrontPoint home security system! And isn’t it cool that you have the ability to check in on your pet while you are away from your home? Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can do anything for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I love my Front Point security alarm system. I use the mobile app with it and a wireless camera that I can view from my phone to check on the dog when I'm away. Plus it's just a different feeling when you go to bed and set the stay alarm. Peace of mind!! The setup is super easy and I love how easy it is to add sensors and motion detectors as you go.

Frontpoint

We’re happy to hear that you found FrontPoint as the perfect home security system to for second home. And isn’t it great to be able to receive text and email notifications on the happenings of your house? Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you. We’re honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Excellent system; friendly and helpful Customer Service. This system installed in a second home in a rural location, so email notifications of activity have been very helpful.

Our dog frequently sets off our alarm. Therefore, we have a lot of communication with the Frontpoint team. Once I get a text that there is a pending alarm, I get a call very quickly afterward from a Frontpoint team member and they are always friendly, kind and professional. The ability to monitor your system through an application on a cell phone is invaluable, and being able to change settings is also extremely helpful. Very happy with our service!

Great experience in dealing with Frontpoint. I was a bit afraid of self-installation, but it was a breeze. The instructions were excellent and I had no problems setting the entire system up.

Frontpoint

It’s great that you’re so happy with your FrontPoint home security system! We love to hear that you have recommended us to everyone you know who is looking for a new alarm system. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything that we can do for you and thanks for being such an awesome part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I am very pleased with my FrontPoint system!! I have been a customer for almost a year now and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering a home security system. Quality, value and excellent customer service make FrontPoint the best choice in home security!!

Top notch service, a bit on the expensive side, but you are getting the best service.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your kind words! If there is anything that we can do to help please let us know. And most importantly, welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Great product with great customer service. Installation and use of the system is extremely easy. Lots of accessories and fair pricing.

I have had the best experiences with my system. It has excellent monitoring services and on several occasions we have turned off our alarm from several states away for workers to get emergency access to our house. We were also able to monitor areas of our house when the workers were present. We were able to tell when our front door was accidentally left open by a worker, as well as access to an area of the house where they should not have been going. A quick phone call to the company and our peace of mind was restored when the front door was closed (and remained closed) while they were working. It is worth every penny. And, thankfully, it sets up in minutes.

After our move, we were able to take our system with us, since we own it, and set it up right away without contacting a service center for an appointment. Our new home was immediately protected. Time and our peace of mind is valuable and Front Point is the best system out there. I would definitely recommend (and have recommended) to family and friends!

Frontpoint

It’s great to hear that your setup was excellent! We are always happy to help walk our customers through whatever they may need help with so it’s awesome that we were able to get you all set. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

My setup experience was excellent. The live person on the line helped walk me through installation, testing to ensure connection, and the overall setup of the alarm system. Since that time, I have been very happy with the ability to monitor activities through my smartphone, etc. Not only will I be notified of any issues, but I can also see an activity log of entries and exits. So far, the pricing has also been comparable. I have been generally happy with Frontpoint and would recommend it.

I am beyond happy with my system but what really has stood out to me is the AMAZING customer service!

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad we were able to get you the backup battery to get your system up and running to 100%. If there is anything else that we can do for you please don’t hesitate to let us know. Thanks again and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

Our power went out and the backup battery failed. I was really upset about this as we needed security the most at that time. After calling the service line they apologized and sent out a new battery immediately.

Frontpoint

We’re happy that you did your research and found that FrontPoint comes out on top! Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2013

I compared services and rates between a few companies and decided to try FrontPoint. The initial customer service was great as has been any follow up that I've needed. The setup was easy, although it did require a little assistance due to our location, as is the use of the system. I have been very happy with the experience and would highly recommend FrontPoint.

Frontpoint Company Profile