toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

My interactions with customer service have always been good because of their willingness to help and ability to resolve the problem. What I like most about Frontpoint is that the setup is easy and I have the ability to move the system with me when I move to another house. When I added a sensor to my garage door it was easy too. I like being able easily change my system according to my needs. I used to use the app all the time to set my alarm but ever since I added the garage door sensor, I have set the alarm from inside the house in order to bypass the garage door while I am gone during the day. It would be more convenient to be able to bypass the garage door from my app. Maybe the app already does this and I am just not aware of it.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for your feedback! It’s great to hear that setup went well and that we have been able to help answer all your questions. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

I was very skeptical of the self set-up, but it was very easy and the customer service reps were incredibly helpful throughout the process. Additionally, they have been very thorough and responsive with every question I've had since we purchased the monitoring. We have been very pleased.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! It’s great to hear that we were able to walk you through setup and that you are enjoying how helpful our Support Specialists are. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

Have been on FrontPoint for a number of months. I switched from ADT for two reasons. First - I wanted a cellular provider. Second - they were highly rated. So far I am quite happy. The thing that has impressed me the most is the phone support. Folks seem to really know what they are talking about. This is not what I found when I called ADT. I was a bit apprehensive about setting this up myself - I did get some phone support and it was easy!

Frontpoint

Thanks for your feedback! We’re happy to hear that we can help keep your home and family safe. Please let us know if there’s anything that we can help with and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

Have had no break-in attempts but we have accidentally set off the alarm a few times and your rep is always prompt with the call.

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback! We’re glad to hear setup went well. Please let us know if you have any more questions and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

FrontPoint has exceeded our family's expectations from the time we were considering them as a security firm. It was easy to activate and open an account.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with FrontPoint. We will be sure to keep your suggestions in mind for weather updates. Thanks for your feedback and welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

I have a very good experience in dealing with customer service. I came with a coupon late, while still in free trial period, and was worked with to allow myself savings. I appreciate it when people take care of customers! Thank you! Also, I love the phone app and the ability to set my alarm from my phone. I wish it was compatible with my current house operating system. Also I have seen other units that have weather another warning that send alerts for extreme weather. My sister has a different company and her alarm when off alerting her a tornado was headed their way.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! A fully wireless system like ours is truly the only way to go. There are no wires to worry about, making it virtually impossible to defeat. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as a part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

After having used two other security system, both of them using the telephone wiring, I feel really secure using this system with its wireless feature. I have experienced excellent response from the local police the two time I set the alarm off and could not remember my pass code.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for your feedback! We know that one of our Support Specialists had been working with you to resolve your concerns. We hope we have been able to help you and please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Thanks again and thanks for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

Issues: 1) Monitoring center calls my secondary number first rather than primary number. 2) Tape on one of motion sensors is not strong enough to hold sensor on wall so it falls off. 3) iPhone app interface appears to be not very modern and slick and responsive, as well as website interface; in particular, changing payment method online would be very useful. 4) There was at least one occasion when door opening sensors reported as "open" while the doors were closed and locked and not moving at all for quite long time.

Good sides: Setup was easy and straightforward, with only exception of I found no way of using "FrontPoint protected" labels - they are not useful and cannot be attached to either windows or a posted sign.

Frontpoint

Wow, what a scary story! We're very happy to hear that nothing happened to you or your home. It's great to hear that they've been caught!

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us, and most importantly, we're honored to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

I had a boat for sale that set out by my driveway. This guy and his girlfriend stopped out in front of my house on road, came to door and asked if he put $200 down and return in 2 weeks with the rest, if I would hold the boat for him. I agreed, then gave him a receipt. When I came out of my front door, my beeper made its sound of a door being opened. He asked what that sound was and I told him. He, then asked how long it would take for the law to arrive. I told him a deputy sheriff lived half a mile from here. He left.

3 houses were broken into in this area, flat screens were ripped from the wall, computers, jewelry and guns were stolen. This guy never came back for his $200 or the boat. After talking to a law official weeks later, they had arrested a couple that was involved in the 3 break-ins. I never seen their pictures, but the identities closely matched the guy that stopped at my house that day. I truly believe that my FrontPoint security system saved my house that day.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We believe that every customer should have a system that fits their needs perfectly. Please let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

I've been a customer for over two years. Tailoring the system to fit my needs was a big plus. The system was easy to install and customer service was excellent.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! You are definitely right, the mobile apps are all included with the rest of our interactive monitoring features. Let us know if we can do anything to help and we're glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

I love this system. It is easy to set up. Easy to use. iPad and iPhone apps are free. Plus the customer service is excellent!

Customer service has been excellent. The equipment was easy to install and easy to use. The only downside I noticed was that the motion detector doesn't respond immediately. I tested the motion detector, armed my system, waited a few minutes then walked in front of it. It did not immediately trigger the alarm, after about 5 seconds and jumping up and down in front of it, the alarm finally triggered. It gets the job done, but would be more satisfied, if the motion detector was more sensitive and triggered the alarm immediately.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Our Support Team would be more than happy to go over the prices, and discuss why it is that way. You can also ask us here if you'd like, we are here to help.

Again, thank you for sharing and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

This is a great product backed by an excellent customer service center. My only concern is the confluence of price and value. The products and monthly fee are a bit high and I am not sure the value proposition is being met.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! We always encourage our customers to do their research, so it's an honor to be ones that you chose to provide you with peace of mind. Please let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

Fast shipment of equipment that works well, customer service that's prompt and responsive. Cellular network and user friendly apps for phone and pad set them apart. Many, many sensors and capabilities. Competitive monitoring rates. Researched thoroughly before I went with them and all accolades were accurate. Highly recommended.

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your experience! It’s great to hear that you are so pleased with your alarm system and that you brag to your neighbors about us! If there’s anything else we can help with please don’t hesitate to let us know and thanks so much for being a part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

The system is amazingly easy to install and very user friendly in use. We have not had any issues since installation and are actually bragging to neighbors about how nice the system works for us. FrontPoint does a good job in explaining the benefits of each of the packages so you can pick one that suits your needs. My parents who were visiting from overseas actually asked if they could take the system with them!

Frontpoint

Thanks for your great feedback and congratulations on your new job! We’re thrilled that we’ve been able to serve you especially now that being able to control your alarm system from far away is important! Remember to reach out to us when you are ready to bring FrontPoint to your new home and we’ll be happy to send you a moving kit that includes new adhesive. Thanks again- we’re honored to have you as part of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

FronPoint has always been a great service and a great value, but recently, when I got a job offer in another state, we discovered additional reasons to love FrontPoint! We moved quickly, before we could sell our home. With FrontPoint, we not only have peace of mind about being away, but we have the added value of being able to manage the system remotely. Even better, we can monitor the times and movements of people we DO know will be in the house. Thanks, FrontPoint!

Frontpoint

You're very welcome! We're very happy and honored to be able to provide you with peace of mind. The mobile app really doesn't make everything more simple, doesn't it? From the palm of your hand, you can stay connected to your system. Thank you for the great review and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

Set up was a breeze... wireless access is second to none... with the customizable notifications, monitoring the current status and activity history is so simple with the app for Android. If I forget to set the alarm, I can set it from ANYWHERE. Excellent service and value for the price and peace of mind! Thank you, FrontPoint!

Frontpoint

You couldn't be more correct! A wireless system like ours is the way to go if you want a system that is virtually undefeatable. Like you mentioned, you don't have to worry about any wires being cut, and installation is so easy that you don't need to have a stranger enter your home.

Thank you for that great review and we're honored to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2013

FrontPoint is one of the easiest systems to install, maintain and own. Not to mention that they have great customer service, always courteous and helpful. Not sure why you would own another system, no wires, no strangers in your house, just stick, call and you're ready to go!

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If you ever find yourself needing more tape, feel free to ask for more. We won't hesitate to get that to you. Let us know if you have any other questions and we're glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2013

The service provided is quite good. I had a problem that the motions sensors fell off the wall due to the tape no longer being able to hold them. New tape was sent to me but I found it rather odd that exactly 6 pieces of tape were sent for the 3 sensors. Not one piece more. : )

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! Our customers are our top priority, so try to provide the best experience possible. This includes making sure that you get a prompt response from us if an alarm gets set off. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2013

When we received FrontPoint Security System to set up in our home, it was super easy to install. When we needed help, it was concise and very helpful. Whenever the alarm has been set off (by us), follow up was timely and appropriate. Thank God no one else has set off the alarm without our knowledge). We will recommend FrontPoint to anyone else who is in the market for a security system that works.

Frontpoint

You're very welcome! It's an honor to be able to provide you, your family, and your in-laws with a sense of security - after all, that's our job! And the mobile app is really great, isn't it? Being able to stay connected to your through your phone is a major convenience. Let us know if we can do anything to help and we're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2013

FrontPoint is top of the line security and service with pricing that just works! Within two days I had my customized system shipped, installed and functioning. The folks over there really know how to treat their customers. We even had a false alarm and in a way I'm glad because I got to see firsthand how they would respond without it being an actual emergency. I can leave my home with confidence. Set up my in-laws with a system also and they love it. Now we all sleep better at night and go about our day without worry. With my cell phone I can be home even when I'm not. Love that I can turn lights on and off and see what's going on at all times. Thanks FrontPoint!

Frontpoint

And we're very happy you did too! It's an honor to be able to provide you with peace of mind. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as a part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2013

From the first phone call to installation we were supported all along the way. We researched various company offerings and choose the security company rated tops in customer service. We 'joined the club' and are very happy we did.

Frontpoint

We're thrilled to hear it! After all, isn't the point of a security system to feel safe and not worry about it? Our customers are our top priority, and that means if there's an alert, they should know about it as quickly as possible. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

We would highly recommend FrontPoint Security. The customer service is great and the system was exceptionally easy to self-install. We were able to set up the whole system quickly and we love being able to turn on and off our system with our cell phones. We accidentally set the system off shortly after installing, FrontPoint called and texted both of our cell phones instantly to check in on us. That experience has shown us how attentive FrontPoint is with regard to monitoring our system. We are so happy we decided to forgo using one of the larger named companies and chose to go with FrontPoint. We used to have a different system prior to FrontPoint and dreaded calling because the customer service was so bad. We used to feel concerned with our old system. We don't feel that way anymore.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear it! Let us know if you ever have any questions and we'll be glad to help. We're happy to have in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

I have been pleased w/ FrontPoint, both in customer service and price. I have not had an alarm event.

Frontpoint

And we're thrilled to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family! It's great to hear that you're so happy with your system, feel free to let us know if you ever need more assistance. We'll be sure to let Carol know that her time was appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

I did quite a bit of research on alarm systems before choosing FrontPoint Security. I looked not only at the product line the companies offered, but the level of customer service and responsiveness as well. From the inquiry I made, Carol took the time to ensure my needs were covered. She followed up and then we tweaked some of my choices thinking ahead to the future and how the system would suit my family's needs. FrontPoint's ability to offer me home automation products tied into my alarm provided me the level of security I was looking for. Set up was easy, and I was up and online in minutes. Adding the security cameras was simple, and did require a few calls to customer service to guide the through fine tuning the camera settings. However hands down FrontPoint has some of the friendliest and most helpful customer service I have encountered to date. I’m glad I made the choice to go with FrontPoint!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the recommendation to others! We really appreciate any kind words our customers say about us. Let us know if we can help you in any way and we're thrilled to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

Awesome system! So good I recommend to my family and friends.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that we can help you feel safe. Let us know if we can do anything to help and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

Made us safe, able to add family members and know what traffic that comes and goes through the house.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear you've had a pleasant experience so far. Let us know if we can do anything to help and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

Very nice experience, customer service very prompt and easy to work with. Good value and good price.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! It sounds like you're making amazing use of the mobile app. It's really convenient, isn't it? Doesn't matter where you are, you can monitor your system straight from the palm of your hand. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

I am very pleased with the ease of setting up the contract and even outing in the alarm system ourselves. The best part is the app. It is so easy to navigate the controls of the alarm system using the app. When you have your hands full with groceries and a baby, sometimes the last thing you can do is punch in a code on a panel. I am able to disarm the alarm while pulling into the driveway with my phone. In addition, when my mom flew into town, I was able to let her in the house using the app from work!

Frontpoint

You couldn't be more correct! We are always here ready to assist you and other customers. Feel free to contact us if you ever need assistance. Thank you for the great review and we're happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2013

I had a low battery on my counsel. I called FrontPoint and the customer assistance personnel were very helpful. They shipped me a battery right away and talked me through the step by step procedure for installing the new battery. It is nice to know they are always there and ready to help.

Frontpoint Company Profile