toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

It's terrific to hear that everything went smooth for the setup and the move! We are happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

From the very beginning, the customer support was amazing. The initial setup was a breeze as promoted. We moved to a safer neighborhood but chose to keep FrontPoint anyway because of the added fire security. They call instantly when something occurs and make sure that we are okay. I have never been happier with a service than this one.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear there was no problems with your FrontPoint system. We are pleased to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Home security system, easy set up, works as described, no problems.

Frontpoint

We are happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family. Give a call to our Support team so we can troubleshoot the issue with the website for you!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Very happy with the security system. My only complaint is with the web site. Too often we cannot get connection.

Frontpoint

Our Customer Support team is available to answer any and all questions you may have, they are there to make sure you're the expert when you get off the phone! Make sure to give us a call if you refer family and friends to make sure you receive credit for the referral. Thank you for being part of the FrontPoint family.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

FrontPoint has been great! Whether I call with questions or They call me (thankfully false alarms), FrontPoint Customer Service has always been patient, thorough and professional. I have referred others to Frontpoint and heard the same. Even others who have different systems are highly impressed when they see the equipment and the ease of set up!

Frontpoint

Our Security Consultants are experts when it comes to protecting your home. Happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Great customer service! Always able to answer questions. Ordering was just as easy and was able to email pictures of house to know what system was best for us! Very flexible and they are knowledgeable on their products!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

It's wonderful to hear that you own multiple systems and have moved 3 times with no issues! As you mentioned, we are quick to take care of any issues because security is top priority for your family and home. We are pleased to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have maintained our Front Point Security System now for over 3 years and 3 moves. I also maintain a 2nd system at another residence. I have always been very pleased with the Customer Service I have received - specifically when dealing with issues concerning equipment (door/window sensors, control panel, glass break sensor). This gives me great peace of mind knowing if we encounter any issue, it will be resolved quickly via tech support (whether it's something I need to do or something that needs to be shipped for replacement).

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand that not having a technician arrive in your home can make you feel like you do not have a fully secured home. We know that our Security Consultants will ask you the right questions to ensure your home is fully protected from top to bottom. We will have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you to assist in any additional questions you may have. Thank you for being a part of the FrontPoint family.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Overall, my experience has been very good with Front Point. The only issue I have (albeit a big one) is that a consultant doesn't visit your home to provide guidance on the best security solutions. The phone consultants do try, but frankly there is no way to really give good advice unless they can see the home. I feel like there are some gaps in our set-up as it currently is, but I hesitate to just order more equipment without knowing for sure what the best, more secure, set-up would be.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone! We know one of our Support Specialist Mauricio is actively working with you to set up your request. When it comes to taking care of members of the FrontPoint family, it is always our number one priority.

Should another question come up, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team, as we are here to make sure your system is working to bring peace of mind to your day to day life. We look forward make sure you are taken care of, and continuing to protecting your home.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Overall good experience. But since I have rentals, would be nice before charging me for the call out to property; you guys would contact the owner first even if you get wrong password from tenant since I'm the one to get charged. I should be contacted first and letting me handle it at first, before sending out patrol.

Frontpoint

We are happy to hear that you have had no break ins as well. Our Support team does a great job assisting all of our customers through the setup of their system and answering any questions they may have. We're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have had Frontpoint for a year. I am very happy with the service. Thankfully I have had no breakins but still pleased with the service. I am no techno but they were very helpful setting up the alarm. I would recommend them highly!

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear we are the best decision in home security you have made! We love to have you as a member of the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

From the day I installed it almost 3 years ago it has been the best decision in home security I have made.

Frontpoint

We are honored that you chose FrontPoint to protect your home. Thank you for the great review and welcome to the FrontPoint family.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

We looked at about 5 security companies and decided on FrontPoint. The sales person worked with us to meet our needs for a good price. The equipment arrived quickly and was easy to install and activate.

Frontpoint

Our Security Consultants are experts at making your home safe and secure and we are happy to hear you are protected. Welcome to the FrontPoint family and thank you for the awesome review!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Awesome. The consultant that set me up was very knowledgeable and kind. He basically showed me the benefits and comparisons for this security system. I was highly impressed on the knowledge that he had of all security systems in comparison to others. I will continue to utilize them for days to come.

Frontpoint

We offer a 2 year equipment warranty with the purchase of any equipment from FrontPoint. If anything goes wrong, the problem will be taken care of quickly and efficiently by our Customer Support team. Thank you for the wonderful review and welcome to the FrontPoint family.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Happy with service. We have had to replace equipment due to failures within the first two years of use. Other than that, we have been happy.

Frontpoint

Thank you for choosing FrontPoint to protect your family and home. The ease of use is what many customers, including yourself, love about FrontPoint. Welcome to the Frontpoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

It took about a half an hour to set up, with sensors on windows and door plus two motion sensors. Easy to activate and disarm. Mush less expensive than the competitors and didn't require any wiring. Works great for our family. I've spoken with customer service a couple of times and found them very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We strive to provide our customers with the best possible experience, and that includes making sure that they have incredibly quick response times. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

We have had a number of false alarms from everything to one of us forgetting the alarm was on and going outside, to smoke from cooking inside the house, and to our dogsitter setting off the alarm while we were out of the country. FrontPoint has been nothing but timely and professional each time they have called. A couple of these requests actually led to the police coming to our house and they were there within minutes so two thumbs up.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been been so happy with our system so far. We also appreciate your recommendations to others. Let us know if you have any questions and we're honored to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

We've had Frontpoint for over a year and really love it. It was super easy to install and the customer service is excellent! We love the mobile app! We'll continue to recommend it!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that we were able to sort out everything for you quickly. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Only had an issue with my garage door sensor when I got the system and FrontPoint sent a replacement right of way. No issues at all and every time I call I get great service.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear it! Our Security Consultants and Support Specialists strive to provide the best experience for our customers, so it's always great to hear kind words. Thank you for the feedback and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Sales and installation of system - everyone involved from start to follow up was very professional.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the amazing review! Our top priority is to make sure that every single one of our customers is satisfied with not only their system, but with the service they receive from us. We are more than willing to help, so just let us know if you ever need assistance.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Frontpoint has always been terrific for us... no real alarms at this point but they have always been responsive to our false alarms. We had a problem with the backing coming off one of our sensors and they were more than willing to replace free of charge. They always answer our questions and have been willing to help us in any way they could.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that everything is running smoothly for you so far. Your security and safety is what's most important to us, so it's awesome to hear that you and your family have peace of mind. Let us know if we can do anything to help and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

The entire process was a breeze. From calling customer service to recommend which type of equipment and service best matched my needs, to the prompt delivery and easy installation. My family and I feel safe and secure. I've already recommended to several friends. FrontPoint is awesome.

Frontpoint

Isn't the mobile app just awesome? It's hard to match the convenience of being able to arm/disarm your system from the palm of your hand. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and let us know if you ever have any questions. We're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

The ability to activate and de-activate the system with my Smartphone is easy and quick. I like the ability to monitor the history of the sensors in my house as well.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're very happy to hear that you're pleased with our service so far. Don't hesitate to ask if you ever any other questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I am very pleased with the assistance provided to us by the Customer Service whenever we have questions related to our security system.

Frontpoint

That's what we're here for! Ensuring that our customers are happy is our top priority, so just let us know whenever you need assistance. Thanks for the great review and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Very happy with service FrontPoint provides. Very friendly on the phone and they go out of their way to answer any questions or concerns.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed a great customer experience so far. Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Great customer service. Very easy to install, staff were great at answering questions.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you've been happy with your service so far. If your door sensors still need to be sorted out, feel free to contact us at 877-602-5276 and our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you.

Again, thank you for the review and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have had little problems with help or service from FRONTPOINT. They were available when I needed help in the set up procedure. They called back to insure that what they said was helpful .I'm still experiencing problems with one of my door contacts but I think it is my fault and not FrontPoint. I’ve had two different services in the past but Frontpoint is the best in terms of service that I have had.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear it! Let us know if you have any questions and thanks for being part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have been very satisfied with the service and equipment. It has lived up to my expectation so far.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that nothing serious happened at your father's home. It's great though to see that you took the necessary precautions and got him a smoke detector. Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

My Mom died in 2010. Since my Dad didn't have a sense of smell, my sister and I decided our Dad needed some type of fire detection just to be on the safe side. One day, about a year ago, I received an emergency from Front Point that the smoke detectors had been set off and that Fire Trucks had been dispatched. I immediately phoned my Dad to find out that my niece had burned something she was cooking. I told my Dad, "Fire Trucks are on the way to your house," to which he said, "No, they're not." About 10 seconds later, he said, "I gotta go, there are some sirens outside." I live an hour from my Dad, and it's nice to know Front Point is watching him better than I could if I lived next door.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

FrontPoint has provided me with phenomenal customer service and their system is second to none.

Frontpoint

Awesome use of the smartphone app! The fact that you were in Europe and were able to disarm your system so quickly is pretty cool, isn't it?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and feel free to ask us if you have any questions. We're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Can't describe how much comfort the FrontPoint system installed in my home has provided my family and I. The system was super easy to order, setup and operate. With the ability to evaluate and interact with my system remotely through my Smartphone, I am always in touch with what is happening with my home. A great example of this very helpful "remote control" of my system occurred as we were away on holiday in Europe. The mother-in-law stopped in to check on the house and as she stepped into the house, she was shocked to find she forgot the FrontPoint security panel access code. She texted me on my phone to ask what to do, and, through some quick action through my Smartphone FrontPoint application, I was able to disarm the system before the alarm was raised. Great system!

Frontpoint

Wow, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're very happy to hear that there was only a minimal amount of damage to your home. We're honored to hear that we've been able to give you peace of mind, whether you're home or away.

Again, thank you for your feedback and let us know if you have any questions. We're thrilled to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

FrontPoint came highly recommended by some close friends who when they just got their system installed, left town and were broken into. Because of FrontPoint, nothing was taken from their home. We immediately called and got our FrontPoint system installed. Cut to two weeks later, my wife and I were out of town, about an hour and half from our home. On a Sunday morning, I woke up to find about 25 missed calls on my phone...all from FrontPoint. My first thought was we have been robbed, but soon found out that a hot water pipe burst in our bathroom and the FrontPoint fire detector was alerted. The hot steam triggered the alarm.

The fire department came to the house, got inside without damaging the doors and turned off the water with only minimal water damage. If we had not had the FrontPoint system, our entire home would have been flooded. We are true fans of FrontPoint. The system is easy to install, easy to operate. The customer service is always on top of everything, the monthly fee is reasonable, and most important, FrontPoint makes us feel a whole lot better when we leave our home.

Frontpoint Company Profile