toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that everything is running smoothly for you so far. Your security and safety is what's most important to us, so it's awesome to hear that you and your family have peace of mind. Let us know if we can do anything to help and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

The entire process was a breeze. From calling customer service to recommend which type of equipment and service best matched my needs, to the prompt delivery and easy installation. My family and I feel safe and secure. I've already recommended to several friends. FrontPoint is awesome.

Frontpoint

Isn't the mobile app just awesome? It's hard to match the convenience of being able to arm/disarm your system from the palm of your hand. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and let us know if you ever have any questions. We're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

The ability to activate and de-activate the system with my Smartphone is easy and quick. I like the ability to monitor the history of the sensors in my house as well.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're very happy to hear that you're pleased with our service so far. Don't hesitate to ask if you ever any other questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I am very pleased with the assistance provided to us by the Customer Service whenever we have questions related to our security system.

Frontpoint

That's what we're here for! Ensuring that our customers are happy is our top priority, so just let us know whenever you need assistance. Thanks for the great review and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Very happy with service FrontPoint provides. Very friendly on the phone and they go out of their way to answer any questions or concerns.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed a great customer experience so far. Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Great customer service. Very easy to install, staff were great at answering questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that you've been happy with your service so far. If your door sensors still need to be sorted out, feel free to contact us at 877-602-5276 and our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you.

Again, thank you for the review and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have had little problems with help or service from FRONTPOINT. They were available when I needed help in the set up procedure. They called back to insure that what they said was helpful .I'm still experiencing problems with one of my door contacts but I think it is my fault and not FrontPoint. I’ve had two different services in the past but Frontpoint is the best in terms of service that I have had.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear it! Let us know if you have any questions and thanks for being part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have been very satisfied with the service and equipment. It has lived up to my expectation so far.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that nothing serious happened at your father's home. It's great though to see that you took the necessary precautions and got him a smoke detector. Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

My Mom died in 2010. Since my Dad didn't have a sense of smell, my sister and I decided our Dad needed some type of fire detection just to be on the safe side. One day, about a year ago, I received an emergency from Front Point that the smoke detectors had been set off and that Fire Trucks had been dispatched. I immediately phoned my Dad to find out that my niece had burned something she was cooking. I told my Dad, "Fire Trucks are on the way to your house," to which he said, "No, they're not." About 10 seconds later, he said, "I gotta go, there are some sirens outside." I live an hour from my Dad, and it's nice to know Front Point is watching him better than I could if I lived next door.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

FrontPoint has provided me with phenomenal customer service and their system is second to none.

Frontpoint

Awesome use of the smartphone app! The fact that you were in Europe and were able to disarm your system so quickly is pretty cool, isn't it?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and feel free to ask us if you have any questions. We're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Can't describe how much comfort the FrontPoint system installed in my home has provided my family and I. The system was super easy to order, setup and operate. With the ability to evaluate and interact with my system remotely through my Smartphone, I am always in touch with what is happening with my home. A great example of this very helpful "remote control" of my system occurred as we were away on holiday in Europe. The mother-in-law stopped in to check on the house and as she stepped into the house, she was shocked to find she forgot the FrontPoint security panel access code. She texted me on my phone to ask what to do, and, through some quick action through my Smartphone FrontPoint application, I was able to disarm the system before the alarm was raised. Great system!

Frontpoint

Wow, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're very happy to hear that there was only a minimal amount of damage to your home. We're honored to hear that we've been able to give you peace of mind, whether you're home or away.

Again, thank you for your feedback and let us know if you have any questions. We're thrilled to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

FrontPoint came highly recommended by some close friends who when they just got their system installed, left town and were broken into. Because of FrontPoint, nothing was taken from their home. We immediately called and got our FrontPoint system installed. Cut to two weeks later, my wife and I were out of town, about an hour and half from our home. On a Sunday morning, I woke up to find about 25 missed calls on my phone...all from FrontPoint. My first thought was we have been robbed, but soon found out that a hot water pipe burst in our bathroom and the FrontPoint fire detector was alerted. The hot steam triggered the alarm.

The fire department came to the house, got inside without damaging the doors and turned off the water with only minimal water damage. If we had not had the FrontPoint system, our entire home would have been flooded. We are true fans of FrontPoint. The system is easy to install, easy to operate. The customer service is always on top of everything, the monthly fee is reasonable, and most important, FrontPoint makes us feel a whole lot better when we leave our home.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that your system is running smoothly so far. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I looked at a lot of systems before deciding on FrontPoint, and in the end, decided to give them a try. I have had no problems with my system. Its features are great, and it's been a comfort knowing it's there. The only negative that I would give is that I feel additional sensors and add-on equipment seems a bit pricey.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If you'd still like to know more about the alert options, our Support Team would be more than happy to assist you with at 877-602-5276. Feel free to reach out to us if you'd prefer that instead. Thank you again and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I really like the system, but am not fully confident in the alert options. I think it would be wise to have more assistance in setting up alerts. Also, the customer service when I call for assistance is excellent.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear all the kind words. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help and we're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Easy to set up, 1st rate in assistance, super quick to contact you if alarm should be activated by unknown source. I have called a couple times to ask questions and technicians were able to answer my questions without hesitation. Very knowledgeable support services. Very reasonably priced. Completely satisfied with product and services. I would and have recommended FrontPoint to my family and friends.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We're very happy to hear that you're so satisfied with our customer service. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers. Let us know if you have any questions and we're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I've dealt with their technical support dept., their customer service dept., and the monitoring service dept. And I have no complaints at all about anyone that I've spoken to at FrontPoint. They are extremely professional and courteous. The monitoring service is excellent. The few times the alarm has gone off in my house, the monitoring service always call me in less than 1 min after alarm panel reports the alarm to the monitoring service.

Frontpoint

We're very happy to hear that! Thank you for the kind words and we're happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Our experience with FrontPoint has been nothing but positive - from customer service to products.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

The security system works well and the mobile convenience is very nice. I'm not blown away with the features available on my package but I don't need to be as long as it works.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear it! One of the great things about having an entirely wireless system, like you mentioned, is that you can just pick it up and move when you need to. No need to worry about any holes in the walls or long wires. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we're happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

From ordering my custom security system through the installation and activation process, it was all so easy. I got all my equipment for less than other security system plus I can take it with me if I move. There are no holes in the walls from installation. I needed my security system quickly and I received it within 24 hours whereas it would have taken other companies 2-3 weeks to come out and do the installation. I can operate the system from an easy app on my phone or a keychain fob. I am extremely happy with the system and service.

Frontpoint

We love the simplicity of the wireless sensors and are delighted to hear you like them as well. Welcome to the FrontPoint family and thank you for the great review!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Great system. I like to be able to put sensors where I want them without running wires and stuff behind walls. Very easy to install and maintain. Great Customer service. The monitoring is very quick. I have set the alarm off several time by accident and within seconds I get a message on my smart phone, a few seconds later I get a phone call.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! It's always great to hear from our customers when they're so happy. And the mobile app is awesome, isn't it? It's so convenient being able to monitor your system from the palm of your hand. Let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

After suffering a break-in to our home in January of 2013, my wife and I started searching for an alarm system. We looked at all the local and national units before making a decision. We could not be happier. We are reminded to set the alarm if we forget. We know when the kids come home from school or a guest arrives and we know when sensors are tripped immediately, all via our smart phones! We also know that the response time is almost instant when the alarm is triggered. Very pleased and a great system. Also easy to install! Would buy again and again.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! If there is one thing our Support Team is great at, it’s making sure you and your home are completely taken care of. With that in mind, a Support Specialists will be reaching out to you shortly to check in on your system, and make sure all ongoing concerns you have are completely resolved.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and rest assured, your system will be working at 100% in no time!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

While the system and monitoring works OK, we have had numerous challenges particularly with the garage door sensors - in spite of multiple troubleshooting calls with FrontPoint Support, and moving the control unit all over. We have also had a few malfunctioning sensors that have been replaced promptly but beg the question - why so many issues?

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Please let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Simple to use, easy to set up, safely connects system using no wires, and affordable plans for anyone.

Frontpoint

You're quite welcome! Thank you for the great review and let us know if you have any questions. We're happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Anytime you have a question, need any help with settings, etc., the FrontPoint folks are there. They do an excellent job of monitoring, and it gives my family a sense of security. Thanks!

Frontpoint

We're very happy to hear that we can provide you with a such a huge sense of security! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and let us know if we can do anything else to help you. We're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

The technology utilized and the ease with which it is used has made working with your company of pleasure. It also imparts huge sense of safety and security in my life.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that you've had a good one so far. It's awesome to see you using the mobile apps because quite frankly, we think they're fantastic! As for the garage door sensors, please let us know if they continue to give you the same results and we'll get it switched out for you. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions as well. We're glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I wanted a system that I could control with my Apple devices. This one does it well. Arming and disarming are easily done. System status is easy to see (though it could refresh a little faster). Alarm is loud and phone response is quick. My only complaint is the garage door sensors. Lots of false readings. Customer service give lots of help and supplies but they still give false results. Cold weather especially. Sales was a good experience. Easy to install. Easy to use. Plan on adding cameras in near future. Overall a good experience.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback! The thick adhesive that we provide usually does the trick for a metal door, as it allows the Door and Window sensor to properly broadcast it’s signal to the control panel. Regarding that, we are having a Support Specialists reach out to you to follow up, and making sure everything is communicating as it should.

We look forward to speaking with you soon, and don’t hesitate to give our Support Team a call in the meantime at (877) 602-5276 if you have any other questions!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

We have been very happy overall. My only complaint has been the issue with metal doors and the sensors. You have to build these up with lots of double-sided tape so the metal does not interfere. Usually that works. Sometimes a door can be too far from a sensor as well. I have been called every time the alarm has gone off except one time. Not sure why that one time was missed. Again, overall the system is really cool, allowing remote arm/disarm and monitoring. I have not tried the camera monitoring.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're very happy to hear you feel safe, nothing is more important to us. Let us know if you ever have any questions and we're glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

Always fast reliable service. Bottom line, I feel safe with my system!!!

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to protecting your for many more years. It's an honor to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have had an amazing experience with this company and will continue to stay within the Frontpoint family.

Frontpoint

We love to hear that you chose FrontPoint after doing your research! It's great to hear you had an easy time setting everything up, we have made the whole process as simple as possible with keeping your security as the top priority. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to give us a call. Welcome to the FrontPoint family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

I have been with Frontpoint security system for almost 2 years and they have proven themselves to be a great security company. I was extremely hesitate in choosing a company, especially with the problems you hear with them and the cost involved. I was surprised to find out it was less expensive than I thought, granted I pay a little more monthly than I would with other companies but their customer service has been amazing. The install set up process was easy and I am someone that has difficulty with setting up anything involving computers, they make it very simple. When your alarm does go off they call to inquire about the situation if everything is okay. They can tell if there is a tamper or a sensor error, yet they still call and text or email to make sure everything is okay and if you need any assistance. Also having the ability to operate your alarm system from your phone is great and has come in very handy for me along with being extremely easy to use. I would highly recommend and I have to anyone looking for a great security company.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the great recommendation! The mobile apps are quite convenient, aren't they? It's awesome being able to monitor your home from the palm of your hand. Please let us know if you have any questions and we're glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2013

We love our new system it was easy to install, wireless, and to operator. We use our phones and iPad to keep track and monitor our house.... I recommend this system.

Frontpoint Company Profile