toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your installation went so smoothly!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

Installing my Frontpoint system was very easy. The instructions were good. Frontpoint also has a topnotch customer service. Anytime that I’ve had to call, they’ve been really, really good. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! It sounds like both of your homes are very well protected. We’re glad to hear that everything is working out great for you. Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for being a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

I have 2 exterior cameras, 2 interior cameras, and a motion detector at my home. And I have 2 exterior and 2 outdoor cameras at my mountain cabin 60 miles away. I am extremely satisfied with my systems and enjoy the peace of mind being able to visually monitor my home and cabin from anywhere in the world which I have done. If I need tech support or any question answered I get prompt and courteous support. This system is by far more superior to any other system I have used in business or home use.

Frontpoint

You are quite welcome! We worked hard to make our system incredibly simple to use, straight from the box. When dealing with a security system, shouldn’t it be simple and safe for the owner to use?

Thank you for the great review! It is an honor to give you a sense of security, while you’re at home or away. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

The opposite of security is supposed to be ease of use. At least that's the dictionary definition. Our experience with FrontPoint makes that definition a non-starter. From equipment to service, FrontPoint has been a superb provider - of both security and confidence, but also ease of use.

Installation was a breeze, from the sensors to the cameras monitoring the house and newborn, even replacing one malfunctioning sensor. Monitoring and use has been exceptionally easy with every feature we'd want available online or on the phone app. The false alarm our teenager set off while we were traveling was handled cleanly and efficiently, as was the break in we experienced - with immediate police dispatch and follow-up.

You help us sleep. At home and traveling. Thanks.

Frontpoint

Isn’t the mobile app just awesome? It’s so handy to be able to arm/disarm your system from the palm of your hands. Thank you for the great review and please let us know if you have any questions. We’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

Not only was the system a breeze to set up but the price is very affordable and worth the peace of mind. I also like the fact I can expand the system in the future as well as use the Alarm.com app to arm and disarm from my phone. Customer Service is also top notch.

Frontpoint

You couldn’t be more correct! Our system was designed to be simple to set up and use. We are honored to be able to give you peace of mind under the current circumstances. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

The customer service was extremely helpful in setting up our needs. With recent break-ins in our area we now have peace of mind. I set this entire system up in 30 minutes. Couldn't be any easier.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with both our Security Consultants and Support Specialists; we aim to please. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

FrontPoint is fantastic. Installation was a breeze and monitoring is extremely user friendly. Everything can be controlled via smartphone. Also - customer service/sales department was terrific - very helpful and no pressure.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! It’s been an honor to be able to protect for the past four years, and we look forward to many more. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

I have had FrontPoint as my security system for over four years. It comes in a box, you install yourself and it just works! The customer service has always been there to guide me through any of the features that I have questions about. The set up is easy, and the system is hard to get around.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! We’re happy to hear about your satisfaction with our service. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

Painless from beginning to end. Great sales and technical people.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! We aim to please so it’s always great to hear kind words from our customers. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

FrontPoint equipment, service, and support has been outstanding. Prompt calls anytime there is an alarm, great service. Technical support is very knowledgeable and responsive. Highly recommend this system.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the amazing review! Isn’t a simpler system just awesome? There’s no need to have a random person enter your home to set up your security system when there’s a really easy alternative.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we are honored to be the ones that have helped you feel more secure at home. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re happy that you have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

I selected FrontPoint after reading so many good reviews for them. Their price was more reasonable than others and their equipment much easier to install. It took me all of about 30-50 minutes to install everything and did not need any help. Everyone else wanted to send out a technician for hours. Every representative that I have dealt with has been nothing but professional, friendly and patient with me. That sold me even more. I now live alone and feel very secure, especially at night. I have never had a problem with the system (of course, so far, thank God, I haven't needed it) but I feel safe and secure just knowing it is up and running. I would highly recommend FrontPoint to anyone.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If you’d like to discuss anything with our Support Team, please feel free to contact them at 877-602-5276. We’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

Great customer service. Monthly service, a little too much money for service.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! We’re happy to see you use our interactive monitoring features; they really are convenient and make things so much easier to use.

We appreciate the suggestion as well! We try our best to make things as simple as possible, but there are definitely some things that can be improved. Rest assured, we work hard every day to improve every aspect of our service. For now, if you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our Support Team and they will be more than happy to help you.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

I've had FrontPoint for about six months, and I'm really pleased with it. The system works really well. The ordering process was simple, and the shipping is very efficient. The online account system and mobile app are also very easy to use. I highly recommend it. The one thing I'd suggest for improvement is the "how to" information on the website. It's a bit confusing the way it's organized and some of the functions are not covered in enough detail - e.g. how to install sensors with double hung windows, how to set up a panic function. But when you call, the customer service people are very helpful. Very happy overall.

Frontpoint

Isn’t the mobile app just awesome? It’s definitely a great way to stay connected to your system throughout the day, no matter where you are. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and let us know if you need any questions answered. We’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

Very happy with the service so far. I like the ability to arm and disarm from the web app as well as see past history. The setup was a breeze and made for quick and easy install. The activation was great as the representative was very helpful and very patient.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for the great recommendation! Our desire is to make sure that you and other customers receive the best customer service possible, so we’re glad to your appreciation. Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you for being part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

I've been a FrontPoint customer now for over a year and cannot be happier with my experience. When searching for an alarm company, there are so many companies pushing why they're better. It's confusing and frankly annoying. FrontPoint doesn't just claim to be the best. Their online reputation backs it up. But to go one further, one only needs to experience the ease of setting up the system to find out it's true. Even further, my desire to add a remote panel brought me in contact with FrontPoint's customer service team who walked me through the installation with ease. This team was extremely receptive and you could tell they genuinely wanted to help you out; it was different than someone simply being told to be nice to customers. Their customer support team is genuine in their desire to help out and it's very apparent. I'd highly recommend anyone looking for a great system to give FrontPoint a call. You can't go wrong.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! A fully wireless system is definitely the way to go, just as you mentioned. There are no wires to cut, and the system is incredibly easy to move. And you couldn’t be more correct! Even if someone tries to smash the unit, the “Smash and Crash” protection will send that signal out.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and please let us know if you have any questions. We’re happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

It was super quick & easy using Frontline security, from ordering the equipment to installing it. And with just a quick call, it was activated. I love that it's portable too as well as the fact that it's wireless. I feel more secure that God forbid there's a break in, even if they smash the unit, it will still alarm. The only struggle I had was the credit check, I had to have someone else purchase the service for me and that was inconvenient but I would totally recommend Frontline to my friends and family.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! If you need assistance with anything, please let us know. We’re happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

Every time I called they were very helpful and very fast. I had a very easy time installing and configuring the set-up. Highly recommended.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We think the mobile app is pretty awesome as well. Let us know if you ever have any questions and we’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2013

In my experience customer service was great. Setup was easy and the quality of the product was satisfactory. We are fond of the application which allows us to arm/disarm from our phones.

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! That’s what our Support Team is here for! Please let us know if you have any other questions and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2013

Anytime I have needed help customer service has been friendly, helpful and prompt. Examples: billing questions, password changes or voice command questions.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! The mobile app is really a great feature, isn’t it? It’s a great feeling to know that you can check the system from the palm of your hand from wherever you are. Please let us know if you have any questions and most importantly, welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2013

My wife and I installed a FrontPoint Security Interactive system about 3 months ago and are very pleased. The unit is easy to setup and use and the interactive features, like being able to check the status of the system or enable/disable the alarm from my smartphone are nice bonuses. I will definitely be recommending FrontPoint Security to anybody I know who is in the market for a security system.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review and you couldn’t be more correct! Our system is incredibly simple so it’s easy to set up and move around. And like you said, our Support Team is always here if you need a hand. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2013

The security system is designed specifically for your home and with the homeowner's input. The installation is very easy and straightforward. There is absolutely no need in paying someone to install a security system when you can do the same job in under an hour. Connecting and managing the system is simple. All of the areas of the system, from design, install, and connecting/managing the system is made so much easier with the help of the top notch service provided by the FrontPoint Security team! Not to mention the equipment is great quality and not as expensive as the other security systems you see advertised. No other way to go!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We’re honored to be able to provide peace of mind for you and your family. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance, we’d be happy to help. We’re happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family and we look forward to many more years!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2013

I have been FrontPoint customers for a few years now. I never worried about home security before, but now with two small children, having FrontPoint gives me peace of the peace of mind of knowing we are protected with our wireless security system. The cost is a tremendous value, and set up was a breeze. I have always had great experiences when dealing with their customer service. FrontPoint came recommended to me and I am happy to pass along the favor when I can.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the awesome review! It’s always encouraging to hear about customers who have done their research, and then ends up with us at FrontPoint. We’re also happy to see that you like so many of our features! There’s no better way to improve your home security than utilizing all of the tools at your disposal. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us and please let us know if you have any questions. We’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2013

We have had a wired/wireless combination ADT system in our home since 2000. But, after reading more about so many different alarm systems, we wanted to try something different for our cabin. I spent a fair bit of time researching options, features/functions, services, and even customer satisfaction with customer service. FrontPoint won hands down. Features I like--lights; ability to control thermostat; option to add on/grow our system; web access through alarm.com; ability to create a wide variety of rules; individual access codes for each user, and customer service like no other.

My initial contact with FrontPoint was positive, informative, and truly professional. That level of customer support has carried through with each/every contact I've had with them. We've had the system about 6-8 months, and I'm happy with the decision to use FrontPoint security. As soon as I can, I'll look to move our home system from ADT to FrontPoint!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! One of the best things about our system, like you mentioned, is just how simple it is to use! Let us know if you ever have any questions and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

A couple times I have tripped my own system through no fault of FrontPoint and I have always received a follow up call promptly to make sure everything is okay. I really love how easy the system was to install and expand as our needs grew.

Frontpoint

Isn’t the mobile app just awesome? We’re happy to hear that you love it! Please let us know if you have any questions, and thank you for being part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

FrontPoint is easy to install and use. Love the app that allows me to control the alarm on my phone.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to hear that everything was easy and simple to set up, especially because that what we strive to do! Please let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

The purchase experience was wonderful. They walked me through everything over the phone and then I received our new system in just a few days. The system was easy to install and setup because most of it was pre-activated. It was easy to show my family how to use the system as well. We feel much safer having our new security system installed and we also like the home automation features that allow us to turn lights on and off remotely as well as on a timer.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the feedback! Our Support Team would be more than happy to speak with you about getting more yard signs at 877-602-5276. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them while you’re on the phone, or just ask them here. We are happy to help! Again, thank you and we’re happy to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

I am satisfied with your product and services except that it would be better if you include more posting "FrontPoint alarm" signs with your package in lieu of just one! Actually can you send me 2 more signs?

Frontpoint

Isn’t the mobile app just awesome? You’re able to arm/disarm and monitor your home from anywhere! Thank you for the great review and please let us know if you have any questions. We’re happy to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

When I first received the system I have to admit I was a little nervous about setup but a FrontPoint service rep guided me through every step and my system worked perfectly. Before I purchased the FrontPoint system, I had checked other alarm companies because I wasn't sure about installation but I now know I made the right choice. Also the app is the greatest help ever. I can ARM from my car or if I forget from work. What a convenience!!!!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! It’s always amazing to see when a customer is pleased with so many aspects of our service. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have and we’re glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

I would recommend the Frontpoint Security system on several points: (1) Ease of installation. Plug it in. Make one phone call and you are set up; (2) Customer service has always been prompt and informative regarding service and options; and (3) Security is responsive without overkill. We get a call to each of our listed contacts before the local emergency is contacted.

Frontpoint

It’s awesome to hear how safe you feel! We know it can be hard to live on your own, so we’re glad that we can provide you with that sense of security. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

This product makes me feel safe! The alarm is up to date with technology which really sets it apart from others. Being able to arm my house from wherever I am is such a necessity! As a first time home owner I was nervous at first to live on my own but this alarm has helped to make me feel very safe!

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! Our Security Consultants work hard to provide an awesome, low pressure environment. It is always a pleasure to hear about how our customers appreciate that. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

Before getting FrontPoint, I researched and looked at many companies beforehand. So far FrontPoint had the best reviews and prices for what I was looking for which was for a wireless home system. I also like how they weren't complicated to work with as it was with most companies since I live in a rental house. When I spoke to a customer rep a few months back and inquiring on the system, they had actually told me there was a promotion but not until beginning of March and it was sometime towards the end of Feb when I called. I liked how they gave me the option to call back for the promotion, not hound me into buying their product right there and there.

I'm sorry I don't know what exactly the promotion was since it was awhile back but it was a good one. When I did call back and order it probably the eve of the 1st of March I got my order a few days later. Now installation - at first I was kind of reluctant in doing a self-install system, but once we got the package and saw the directions it was a cake walk. It really is that easy. Now the only negative I have to stay is if you want another window/door sensor it does cost kind of a lot for being what it is. Other than that, I'm very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend to others.

Frontpoint

You’re quite welcome! We’re glad to hear that everything has been working smoothly for you. If you ever have any questions, please let us know. We are here to help! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we’re happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

FrontPoint is great! Very knowledgeable and professional. We set off our security system by accident during the first week of service, but we quickly learned how responsive FP would be had it been a real emergency. Just that one time gave us a sense that we were really going to be taken care of. Thanks FrontPoint!

Frontpoint Company Profile