toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

We're sorry to hear about your experience so far. We'll be having one of our Support Specialists reach out to you very shortly because what you described is exactly what we strive not to do.

Again, we apologize for the situation and we look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

It took me MONTHS to have new sensors/panels added to my account. I probably spoke to 3-4 reps over 10-15 calls before having to talk with a manager. Even he didn't call me back when he said he would. I spent countless hours on getting things working.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for the kind words! We take great pride in how we treat our customers, so it’s always nice to hear when they’re happy. It sounds like everything went smoothly for you during set-up, but please let us know if you ever have any questions or need assistance. Again, thank you for the feedback and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Everything about FrontPoint has been excellent so far. I got a great deal on a ton of hardware, which arrived promptly and was easy to set up. All sensors are wireless and arrived pre-programmed into the control panel. Both the signup and setup calls were awesome... Customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. The Android App and website provide awesome extra functionality, from alerts to programmability. All around, from price to functionality to customer service, FrontPoint has been a huge winner in my book.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the feedback! Let us know if you ever have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Easy to install, fast shipping, great customer service. Prices could be 10-20% cheaper.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! We aim to offer a system that simple to use, but virtually impossible to defeat. Please let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

As a first time security system owner, Front Point is easy to set up and understand. The employees are friendly and helpful. I would recommend Front Point to anyone who is looking for an easy, secure, great security system.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We’re happy to hear that everything went well. Recommendations are always appreciated! We have a referral program that our Support Team would be happy to tell you about, if you’d like, at 877-602-5276. Please let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Installlation was a snap, even a monkey can do it. Customer service for status inquiry and test was superb and accomodating. Will recommend to family members.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thank you for the feedback! If you need any assistance, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help. Welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Setting up my system was easy. Whenever I call, representatives are polite.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re sorry that you weren’t able to speak to a Support Specialist. Our Support lines are open for a shorter period of time on the weekends than the weekdays, from 10 AM – to 4 PM ET. Please let us know if we can help you with anything, we are always happy to help. Again, thank you for the review and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Would like to speak with a company representative on the weekends instead of an answering service. Otherwise I am happy with the service.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! The ability to customize your system is awesome, isn’t it? Doesn’t matter if your house is big or small, we can help you choose the right sensors that will fit your home perfectly. Please let us know if you ever have any questions and we’re thrilled to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

I recommend Front Point Security system to all my friends and family. I could custom the whole system and easily expand it to include smoke detectors at my leisure. It is the whole package. And I love the ability to check on the system with my smart phone. We got it for peace of mind.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! We’re sorry to hear about the robbery that led you to FrontPoint, but we are honored to be ones that you chose. And we couldn’t agree more about how cool the mobile app is! It’s definitely awesome to be able to control your system from any location. Please let us know if you need any assistance and again, thank you for the great review. We’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

After a robbery at our home we finally decided we needed to get a security system. After some investigation FrontPoint looked like the way to go and our decision was a GREAT ONE! FrontPoint has been FANTASTIC to work with from the initial consult all the way through installation and setup! It was SO EASY to do and it works like a champ. Getting "notifications" on my iPhone is so cool as well as controlling the system remotely from anywhere. FrontPoint is DEFINITELY the way to go if you need a security system.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! The mobile app is great, isn’t it? It offers so many things, like being able to check in from work or just arming your system if you forgot. With that said, we are alarmed to hear about your recent customer service experience because it goes against what we try to do here at FrontPoint. We are truly sorry for that. Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you again for the great review. We’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Love the video function and app. I can check in on my kids and animals while I'm away. I also like to check the status and also use it for arming. I had to call customer service recently and was treated a little rudely because I did not buy a touchpad remote from FrontPoint. I couldn't find the site. So I bought it somewhere else. I didn't think he had to be rude but I like everything else.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! Please let us know if you ever have any questions and we’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

Front Point is a quality system. The alerts are real time, and accurate. Setup is easy, user friendly. The unit can be set up in a few minutes.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We’re honored to be able to provide you with the peace of mind, even when you’re not home. Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to protecting your home for many more years. We’re happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

The customer service, setup, and iPad app to monitor our system is 5-star to say the least. We have been very happy with the service since we signed on with Front Point last year. We purchased a new house and felt the need to invest in a security system to monitor our house while we were at or work or on vacation. With Front Point, both my wife and I feel safe and confident our beautiful home is safe.

Frontpoint

Wow, thank you for sharing that experience with us! We’re happy to hear that it was nothing serious. You definitely made great use of all of the available tools at your disposal. Isn’t the smartphone app just awesome? Being able to monitor your home from wherever you are is a powerful tool, especially when used with cameras like you did! Thank you again for sharing your story with others and let us know if you have any questions. Most importantly, we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

One morning, the wife and I were eating breakfast at a local restaurant when the unthinkable happened. It was a call from FrontPoint about a possible home break-in. Using my cell phone application I was able to see exactly which sensor had been tripped. I made the quick decision at that point for FrontPoint to notify the Police Department (PD). We were on the move that instant and headed home. It wasn't but about a 5-minute drive. I fully expected we would be there long before PD was, but to my surprise they were already on scene. Working from my Cell Phone I was able to advise PD of the location of the tripped sensor and that no other sensors were tripped. Things were looking good by that time.

The door that had tripped was behind a locked garage with no evidence of entry. I was also able to bring up video, both saved and real-time and determine no saved images and nothing going on from a real-time point of view. Given that all now looked like a false alarm I was able to enter with PD far enough to secure the dog as they did a walk through. It was indeed a door that had blown open due to my bad and all was good. Nevertheless, the combination of tripped alarm, FrontPoint dispatch, real-time interior video, and my Cell phone APP gave PD and me a huge tactical advantage in knowing what we might encounter inside. Thanks, FrontPoint for ensuring that no one, PD or family, including the dog, was hurt. Everything and everyone worked when it all needed to come together.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We take pride in our customer service so it’s always great to hear kind words about it. And thank you especially for recommending us to others! If you’d like to know more about referral program or if you have any other questions, our Support Team would be happy to help you at 877-602-5276.

Again, thank you for the feedback and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

We have had our system for a few months now and it has been great! The service has been very good from the ordering process all the way to set up and monitoring. It was very quick and easy to set up. I would and already have recommended it to others who have asked.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great recommendation! Having an entirely wireless system is awesome, isn’t it? Like you mentioned, it’s simple as picking up your system and moving it to its new home. No need to worry about wires, phone lines, and especially holes in your wall! Again, thank you for sharing and let us know if you have any questions. We’re glad to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2013

I signed up with FrontPoint for home security. The representative was so professional and walked through everything and informed me about the process about set up, equipment shipping and there was even extra key remote for my system and how easy it is to relocate it. Yes you hear right, when you move to a new place, you just need to call and update your account with the new address. Voila, your house is protected. It is wireless, so no need of internet connection or phone. And one more thing, no hole in your wall for mounting. It has only power cable. I love it. The representative was so knowledgeable and appreciated my business. The set up and mounting was easy too. I will definitely recommend FrontPoint.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We’re glad to hear that you did your research before choosing a system, we think it’s important that each customer chooses the system that will perfectly suit their needs. It’s also awesome to see how you’re utilizing so many of the features that come with the system! Please let us know if you ever need any questions answered, we are always here to help.

Again, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and most importantly, we’re thrilled to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I did a lot of research on companies in the security system and system monitoring industry before selecting Front Point. We wanted a system that was easy to install, with excellent service for ease of installation and for recommending only the technology we needed to solve our safety and home security concerns.

Initially, we purchased a system for our 3-story vacation rental cabin in Tennessee, which I installed in several hours. It was as simple and easy to set up and activate as they advertised. Later, we purchased and installed an external camera, which was much easier than I thought it ever could be. We were so pleased with the system and service that we purchased a second system for our home in Texas and have added additional cameras as well. We really love the ability to activate our alarm system, set our lights, or view our camera recordings remotely via our phone.

Front Point is responsive whenever our system alarm is activated and always helpful when we call with questions - and even sent out a replacement for a window device that was malfunctioning....no questions asked. Front Point should definitely be on your list as an option if you are considering a security system and monitoring service for your home.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the review and for recommending us to your friend! If you haven’t spoken to them already, our Support Team at 877-602-5276 would be happy to tell you about our referral program. Let us know if you have any questions and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

Your FrontPoint has be working good since the module replacement. I have mention your service to a friend and they took the service also.

Frontpoint

We’re extremely happy to hear that you had a great experience! Rest assured, we’re doing everything to improve our service in all aspects. Please let us know if ever any questions and thank you for being a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

This was a great product from the start. Easy to install and great customer service for set up. I had a great experience the whole way.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the kind words! Please let us know if you need any assistance and we’re happy to have you in the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

Best value and the easiest to use. I've had several other alarms in the past and would not trade this system for any other.

Frontpoint

You couldn’t be more correct! The system is incredibly easy to move, one of the many benefits of an entirely wireless system. Thank you for the great review and please let us know if you any questions. We’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

This the best home alarm system on the market. Easy to install and the best pricing there is. You can even take the system with you whenever you move.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re honored that you chose FrontPoint as your security provider after having to deal with that incident. Also, it’s great to hear those kind words about one of our Support Specialists! If you ever need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are always willing to help.

Again, thank you for the feedback and we’re thrilled to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

After a robbery, we realized an alarm system was a necessity and looked at various companies. Front Point, not only had great reviews but we loved the idea of self installation. However, getting started could not have been easier; the FP rep was extremely knowledgeable and comforting for us. He guided us through all the equipment that would be necessary, mailed our equipment next day and couldn't have been more helpful. We have since referred our kids and they are protected by FP too. The value, quality, knowledge and ease of wireless installation makes Front Point the very best option for home security. Thanks, Front Point!

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If there are some improvements you’d like to see, our Support Team can be reached at 877-602-5276 and they would be happy to speak to you about them. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Again, thank you for the review and we’re glad to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I have been pleased with the FrontPoint Security system I put into place. I still think that some technical issues could be improved (base unit reliability and a better battery life).

Frontpoint

Thank you for the review! Please let us know if you ever need any assistance, we are always happy to help. We’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

We are pleased with the simplicity of the system without sacrificing features or quality.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We’re happy to hear that you’re loving your two systems. Please let us know if you have any questions and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I loved my home system and decided to add on my business. After consulting with a local company who told me "they knew what was right for my business" I called FrontPoint. As usual the Entry and Motion sensors work seamlessly. You can even link your home and business online. Love it!

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We’re honored that our system has been able to provide you and your daughter with peace of mind. In regards to your previous customer service experience, we will have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you to take a look at the door sensor. If you’d prefer, feel free to contact us instead at 877-602-5276. In any case, we are really sorry for your previous experience and we will work with you to resolve any other questions you may have.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience and we’re thrilled to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

All in all I have had a very good experience. For starters, as a police officer the system provides me with peace of mind for my daughter and I while I'm away or home. Also not long ago I went through a pretty ugly divorce. Randomly my ex wife would come back to search the house or to take property that should have been mine. The system when armed would notify me when she came and when she left. I could also monitor the motion sensors to learn how long she was there.

In dealing with customer service all but one was a good experience. In the one a door sensor was malfunctioning not allowing me to set the alarm. When I called to get it replaced I was told to change the battery and how it was mounted to the door but it had been mounted the same way for two years and I had changed the batteries. The sensor was taken off line and remains off line to this day. When the call was over I was left feeling that my problem had not been solved, and was insulted that the customer service rep acted as if I couldn't change a battery.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the great review! We’re happy to hear about your overall satisfaction with the system. Also, one of the benefits of an entirely wireless system is the ease in moving it, so it’s awesome to hear that you had a great experience. If you need any assistance, please let us know.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I have been extremely pleased with all aspects of my system. Easy to install, efficient setup for activation and troubleshooting when needed. I have also moved my system and had a great experience. I needed some additional sensors and the ordering process was great. I setup the system without issue and reactivated again without an issue.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Family comes first, so we are extremely honored to be able to give you that peace of mind for you and your family. We’re also happy to hear compliments about our great Support Team! If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. We’re glad to have you as a member of the FrontPoint Family and we look forward to many more years with you!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

My wife and I are the parents of two young children, age, four and two. While we love our home, we unfortunately have two small bedrooms downstairs and one master bedroom upstairs, leaving the kids sleeping on the first floor by themselves. Naturally, our first concern was their safety, which led us to research home alarm systems. Front Point stood out based on their home security options, affordable prices, and excellent customer service ratings. After two years of service, we have yet to be disappointed. I can not tell you the peace of mind we feel at night knowing that are children are safe as can be downstairs while they sleep.

Having alarms on all their windows as well as the doors gives us comfort that no one's getting in our house or the children's rooms. Customer service has been great as well, offering suggestions, complying with additional services and equipment, and showing genuine concern and professionalism when calling to investigate an accidental alarm trip. The system has worked without fail or errors since we installed it, which has led it to become a part of our home life that we use daily but don't need to worry about. We are more than satisfied with Front Points services and will continue to use them as long as they are available.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the awesome recommendation! We think that our customers deserve the best service and you can’t do that if you have an automated support line. Our Support Team is always ready to help, so please contact us if you need any assistance.

Again, thank you for the great review and welcome to the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I could not be happier with FrontPoint. The equipment arrived 48 hours after I enrolled. Installation took 30 minutes and the equipment is simple and reliable. Customer service was great and a human being answers the phone when you call. I usually do not offer reviews, but I would give FrontPoint my highest recommendation.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings in regards to the sirens on our system. We will have a member of our Support Team reach out to you to take a look at things. If you’d prefer to reach out to us instead, please feel free to do so. We are always willing to help

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

I am very unhappy with the security system. The alarm siren falls very short in its performance. The siren is not very loud, the sound is almost muted. I had a system before Front Point with Protection 1 and the siren was so loud it actually hurt my ears. It was piercing! You could hear it several doors down the neighborhood it was so loud. This one with Front Point falls far too short for me. I would cancel my service if I could get out of my contract.

Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It should be your decision when it comes to what system you want and how you want it, so we’re honored that you chose FrontPoint. If we can offer any assistance to you, please let us know.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we’re thrilled to have you as part of the FrontPoint Family!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2013

When purchasing my condo, I struggled to find the right company where I would purchase my security system. After visiting alarm.com and requesting information from FrontPoint, it proved to be an easy and stress free process. I was able to install my system in minutes and the employees were extremely helpful and answered any questions I had. The payments were reasonable and were clearly explained... and I wasn't pressured to purchase anything I didn't want, nor was I harassed with numerous phone calls.

Frontpoint Company Profile