toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and getting a lot of use out of that smartphone app. Thanks so much for your feedback and the great suggestion! We will definitely pass it along.

Original review: June 20, 2015

I found out about Frontpoint during an internet search. Installing the device was easy. I used the mobile app and I really like it. Every now and then it messes up, but it only messed about two or three times this past year. You can turn it off and on whenever you want to. Instead of getting somebody to tell you, you can turn it off for them. I have talked to the people at customer service a couple of times when the alarm went off. They were friendly and were able to answer my questions. The only thing they could do to make it better would be to make it a little bit cheaper, if possible.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation!

Original review: June 20, 2015

It's nice having a security system. Would recommend Frontpoint. We installed their security device ~6 months ago. Installing it was easy.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear you're enjoying everything!

Original review: June 20, 2015

Our experience with Frontpoint went fine. We enjoyed the service and had no issues.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you find us to be better than your previous home security provider! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything.

Original review: June 20, 2015

I had another home security provider before and Frontpoint is a hundred times better. Installing their security device was easy and I also tried their mobile app and it's better than the other brand. They are the best in business.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that you're happy about our response time!

Original review: June 20, 2015

Frontpoint is great. They're very responsive and good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that you are happy with your system and loving that smartphone app! Stay safe and always remember, we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything at all.

Original review: June 20, 2015

We have lesser worries now that we have Frontpoint security (which showed up as one of the leaders in the industry on one of the websites we visited when were looking into security systems online) and I’m very happy with the mobile app. It's a phenomenal feature that works very well.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for all your wonderful recommendations!

Original review: June 20, 2015

I will recommend them and I already did. The people I recommended them to got the service and I got a month off.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that our cellular technology is perfect for all your security needs!

Original review: June 20, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because of the price and because it's a cellular alarm. I didn't want anything on the regular phone. The device is self-installed, so there's no problem at all. On the other hand, I tried their mobile app in the beginning but I didn't want any more expense.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us. You deserve to enjoy and use your system, so we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you shortly to not only address your concerns listed here, but to also see what we can do to make things right for you and your family. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Original review: June 20, 2015

For the most part, Frontpoint is okay. I think though that the frequency and timing of the phone calls is one of the worst thing about the service. Additionally there's only been two motion sensors that have stayed up on their own without us having to go get additional sticky tapes or things to keep them up. So it's disappointing that we were not able to actually put them up how they're designed to be used. This is the fourth security provider we've had but one of the previous provider we used comparatively had less initial setup and monthly cost.

When I contacted Frontpoint about our issues, they sent out additional sticky tape and anchors for screws but not actual brackets. It just felt like there's this disconnect with them understanding what to send to take care of the situation. It doesn't seem like a language issue but more like a familiarity. With the issues we have with their system, I don't feel like my house is safe when were not at home. The rest of their service is pretty comfortable across the board but there's nothing really to stand them apart from others.

Frontpoint

It's great to see that our Support Team was there to help you with your system setup and answer all your questions so you could feel comfortable with your system! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 20, 2015

I didn't have any issues with Frontpoint. Fortunately, I haven't had to test it with an actual break-in. But the system went in nicely, we set it up, and I haven't had any problems. In the beginning, I had a couple questions when I was configuring the cellular system. They answered all my questions and they got me up and running that day. I would recommend them for sure.

Frontpoint

"No complaints" is what we love to hear!

Original review: June 20, 2015

My Frontpoint security system works great, I love it! I've got no complaints and have actually recommended them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you have had an excellent customer service experience with us here at Frontpoint! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 20, 2015

I looked up online a whole bunch of security companies, and there was a website that was just dedicated to rating the different companies and Frontpoint was second on the list. There was another one above it but I didn't like them when I called them. They were very pushy and really trying to sell me, so I figured I'd call Frontpoint. It was the customer service that I liked better so we decided to go with them. Installing the device was very easy.

Frontpoint

That sounds like the kind of customer service everyone deserves and we're so happy to give you just that!

Original review: June 20, 2015

Frontpoint is fantastic! They're consistently the best customer service that I've ever received. Outstanding across the board.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that our cellular technology is perfect for all your security needs!

Original review: June 20, 2015

Installing the device was easy, and the mobile app is excellent. I chose Frontpoint over another provider because it's cellular.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is pretty cool, isn't it? Thanks for the feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 19, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for a year now. I'm a lazy person so it took a while when installing it, but was pretty easy to do and the customer service people were helpful. I like their mobile app because I can see when doors are open and shut. It also enables me to know who have keys to the house for child watching and who are coming and going in at the correct times. It's easy, convenient and affordable.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it gave you the peace of mind you deserved while you were away on your trip! Thanks so much for sharing your story and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 19, 2015

I did a web search on home alarm and Frontpoint came up in the search. The online reviews I got were outstanding, so I decided to go with them. Installing the home security system was easy. I tried the mobile app and it’s awesome. I put it in because I was traveling abroad and I got a couple of alerts. I was in New Zealand, so I texted my wife to make sure everything’s okay and it was cool. They did a really good job. We also had a problem recently with our battery that went dead in the unit. They sent us a new one out and walked us through fitting it in.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your satisfaction is one of our top priorities which is why we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you shortly to address all your concerns. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 19, 2015

Installing Frontpoint Security device was very hard. I had to call back and get reinforcement, like adhesive, and even then they still keep falling off the wall. Customer Service in terms of availability and responsiveness are alright. I haven't noticed any changes as far as feeling safer since having the device. I thought about cancelling the service due to the fact that I have to pay over a thousand bucks if ever I would continue on with it. I'm thinking of not renewing since I don't want to continue it when three years is up. I chose them because they are rated number one so I thought that the experience would be fantastic but now I'm surprised that it got such high ratings because I don't really see how it’s any different than anybody else.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for the awesome recommendation and for the great suggestion! We will definitely pass it along.

Original review: June 19, 2015

In reading some reviews online, Frontpoint by far was the best in customer service. Setting up the device was easy, the instructions were good, and the customer service person we called was helpful and patient with us. I use the mobile app in activating and deactivating the alarm. Since we had Frontpoint, we felt more confident that our stuff is secure and safe. My wife feels a lot better now when I'm not around. I would suggest, however, that the sticky thing used to attach the device to the walls need to be changed - they are the permanent type that leave marks on your wall if you move a lot. Still, I'm recommending them!

Frontpoint

Perfect, and don't forget that you can always call us if you ever have any questions!

Original review: June 19, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for six months now and their mobile app works well. I would recommend it.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to see you're having such an awesome experience with us! Thanks for the wonderful recommendations and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 19, 2015

We have just moved to this house and our neighbor recommended Frontpoint to us. They also showed how the system works and we're really happy with it. In the previous house where we lived, we had another home security provider which was not as sophisticated as Frontpoint. So when we moved out we just wanted something which is more current in the systems. Installing the Frontpoint device only took me five minutes. Everything was pretty clear in terms of what it does and how it needs to be done.

The only challenge I had was when I had the magnetic points on the door. They kept falling off and I didn't have any spare double-sided tape to do that so I used something else. I had a temporary measure to get the door to work and then I had a talk with one of the people at Frontpoint, and they sent me another set of double-sided tapes. And that was it. I never had to call anyone after that. It's convenient. Often times we forget we have it so opening the doors would suddenly wake up everybody else in the house, but that's what it is supposed to be for, so it's good. I have recommended Frontpoint to a couple of people to use it.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that your self setup was a breeze and that you are enjoying your system!

Original review: June 19, 2015

Been using Frontpoint for 3 months now. It was an easy installation and based on my experience with them so far, there's nothing more that they needed to improve on.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that you are enjoying that smartphone app which really does make protecting your home easy and enjoyable too! It's an honor to have you as part of our family and ask that you please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything in the future.

Original review: June 19, 2015

A friend of ours had Frontpoint and told us about it. Frontpoint was simple to install for as long as you read the documents. It was straightforward. Since I go to work before my wife and that my wife often forgets to set the alarm, we mostly use the mobile app to arm our system. I think that it is a great feature. We also like that the representative we dealt with when we purchased the system was friendly and helpful on the phone.

Frontpoint

We're glad to see that you have always gotten all the help you needed! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything else. We've always got your back!

Original review: June 19, 2015

I had Frontpoint installed 4 months ago and it was a pretty easy installation. Their rep was helpful too and so is their customer service. Their mobile app is good and I like that I could disarm or arm from my phone and I could let people in the house if they're stopping by. Since installing Frontpoint, I feel safer and I don't think about the fear that much anymore. However, I had two occurrences in the past where I didn't fully understand how the password process would work, when it would alarm and when they will call. It was either I didn't understood or I wasn't informed thoroughly enough so that was just tricky to overcome when we thought we had something going on and we couldn't get the password right. But they corrected and we also had a motion sensor issue but the guys from Frontpoint stayed on the phone with us for 40 minutes and talked us through options so all is well. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your system was easy to setup, and please let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: June 19, 2015

I'd rather have Frontpoint install their system for me if they offered it instead of me doing it myself but it was easy to install. I only used the mobile app the other day to have it activated.

Frontpoint

We are so happy to see that you are receiving excellent customer service each time you call in and that you are enjoying your system. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: June 19, 2015

I went with Frontpoint since their people are friendly and easy to deal with unlike ADT's agents who were rude and inconsistent. Installing the device was very simple and self-explanatory. The call and process, figure everything up and going was very pleasant. I haven’t come across anybody that wasn’t pleasant and easy to deal with. I also tried their mobile app and it’s something that every security system has nowadays and it’s a nice feature.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is pretty fun, isnt it?

Original review: June 19, 2015

It's been a good experience with Frontpoint. Their security device was very easy to install and their mobile app's wonderful. I use it all the time.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the recommendation and we're thrilled to hear that you're impressed with our response times!

Original review: June 18, 2015

I decided to use Frontpoint over other home security providers because it was wireless and the security system that I chose was smash-proof and had the cell phone backup. I used to have ADT's Simon XT system but you had to have a cell phone attached to it and there were a couple of issues wherein I had an alarm or two and ADT didn't respond very quickly. I've had some alarms with Frontpoint and they responded and called me on the phone before I turned around. I would walk in the house without turning it off and forget it, walk up and the motion sensor would get me, and before I could get it turned off, they'd be calling. So they were very, very quick to respond and that's what I want. In the rural area that I live in, I want that to be the case. Since installing it, I feel more confident and secure. No doubt about it, I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're glad to see that you are enjoying your system! You do, however, mention having a little trouble with your control panel at times. It is important to us that you are completely taken care of so we are going to have on of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to address this concern. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 18, 2015

It's good that I am able to access and control Frontpoint on the go because I use it all the time to wake my son up. He wouldn't get out of bed with the alarm, so sometimes I set the alarm and he's up. I'd do that from Dallas and I'm a hundred miles away when I set the alarm, and it wakes him up. Also, this device is easy to install. If there's any problem I had with it, it's when the panel is not working right. Sometimes when I am not around, the panel is low. So, I got to check up the wires and I had to reset it for 30 seconds and put it back. So, that's the only drawback I have with Frontpoint. Other than that, I am happy with the experience and I'll recommend it.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to heat that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 18, 2015

Frontpoint is much better than ADT which I previously had. Installing the security device was very easy and effortless. Now, I feel safer and more confident.

Frontpoint

Awesome, and don't forget that you can always call us if you ever need anything!

Original review: June 18, 2015

I decided to go with Frontpoint because of all the good reviews on Angie's List. Installing the device was pretty simple. The technician or representative that helped me over the phone was very helpful. Their mobile app is also good and works fine.

Frontpoint Company Profile