toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

We're honored to have your entire family join our Frontpoint family! Thanks for all the recommendations and let us know if you need anything, no matter what it might be!

Original review: June 18, 2015

My younger son had Frontpoint Security. Then I got one as well as my older son, so now, the whole family has this system. While it took me a long time to install the security device because I'm slow and fuzzy, when it finally got installed, it worked fine. They have always been friendly and were able to answer all our questions. We haven't had any burglars around here lately. No break-ins. So were doing pretty good, and I am happy with them.

Frontpoint

"No issues" is what we like to hear! Thanks for your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 18, 2015

I haven't had any issues with Frontpoint since I had it. It's doing what I thought it would do.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that you have not had any issues with your system! Thank you so much for being a part of our family and please let us know if you ever need any help with that smartphone app or ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: June 18, 2015

99.9% of the time Frontpoint has been outstanding. The only issue I've had with them at all is a couple of times is that the android app would not open and that's how I use the security system to arm it and disarm it. It would not let me get into it. As far as the system itself, I haven't had any issues at all with it.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation!

Original review: June 18, 2015

I heard about Frontpoint from Angie's List. Installing the system is not that hard and the mobile app is quite good as well. Highly recommended.

Frontpoint

Awesome! We're happy to have both you and your friends on board.

Original review: June 18, 2015

I like that I can do the installation myself, which was fast and easy. I mainly got the device for my wife, daughter, and my older parents that live with us. I wanted to make sure that if there was a fire or if somebody broke in, there is something that we can rely on especially when I’m out on the road. The smoke alarms had went off twice from cooking, but we were happy with the fast response. I've already had one of my close friends join us into having Frontpoint as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Wow! That sounds like the kind of customer service everyone deserves. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

Original review: June 17, 2015

I haven't had any problems with Frontpoint. I like the service and love their people. The guy we spoke to was kind, helpful, patient and sweet and he explained every single detail. When I called them to install the system, they couldn't have been more patient and nicer in trying to help me figure out different ways. Everybody was super nice and the young man that sold it to us was terrific. I wouldn't say the product itself was five stars, but the people were.

Frontpoint

Let us know if you ever need any help!

Original review: June 17, 2015

I have just installed Frontpoint and I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to see you got all the help you needed and that you were able to get everything all setup! Thanks so much for sharing your story and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything at all.

Original review: June 17, 2015

I did a Google search for the best the highest rated security system and Frontpoint Security Systems came up. Installing the security device wasn’t as user-friendly as I anticipated but it was partially due to my door frames. I have French trim on my doors so it wasn’t their alarm system, it was the fact that I had a frame so it wasn’t within an inch. Ideally those things would have a little bit further gap so I had to cut additional adjustments with my door frames. I called their customer service when I was having trouble and they were really helpful.

Frontpoint

Don't worry about it Matt, we'll have someone fix that for you right now and reach out to you to make sure you know your password!

Original review: June 17, 2015

Installation is simple and easy. I used the Frontpoint mobile app once and then got locked out. But I've been too lazy to call them to get myself unlocked :))

Frontpoint

Perfect! Thanks for your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 17, 2015

Frontpoint Security System's devices are very easy to use and I’m happy with it.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that your self setup was a breeze! Thanks so much for your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: June 17, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for over a year now. Installing it was very easy - just plug it in, set it all up and get the door sensors on. Then further on, I just follow the routine of setting the alarm every night.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that our Support Team was there to help you with that sensor and get a new one sent out to you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and ask that you please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: June 17, 2015

I’ve had a home security provider before and Frontpoint is better. Simple installation and their team members are always very friendly and very quick to respond. I've only had one problem: one of the devices they had sent me was bad and I had to get it replaced but overall it's a great product with reasonable price.

Frontpoint

Karen, if that smoke and heat sensor seems to be too sensitive for your needs, please give our Support Team a call at 1-877-602-5276 and they would be happy to disable it for you. If you ever need them for anything, please put this phone number in your contacts and that way you'll always have us right there!

Original review: June 17, 2015

I have a difficult time with the smoke alarm provided by Frontpoint. Our kitchen doesn't have a window, so everything goes into the hallway. So I put a garbage bag over it because it always goes off, and I don't always have my cell phone with the number to call.

Frontpoint

Glad to see that you were able to get your system up and running in no time and that our Support Team was there to answer all your questions! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 17, 2015

Frontpoint is user-friendly. They just shipped us the stuff and we told them how many windows and doors we wanted to secure and they sent us a box within a few days. I could just plug in and attach the devices myself. When I had some questions, I gave them a call and they answered immediately and were very helpful.

Frontpoint

That's right! You can take your system wherever you go and we even send you a free moving kit whenever you're ready to do that.

Original review: June 16, 2015

I did a bunch or research on home security systems, and decided to go with Frontpoint because I wanted something wireless that I could take away from the house, which if I ever sold the house, be able to bring it to a new location. It was very easy setting up the system. I use their mobile app all the time, and feel very comfortable with it. It really works out well for us. I've had a good experience with Frontpoint, and feel safer with them.

Frontpoint

Our customer's satisfaction is a top priority here at Frontpoint which is why we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you shortly to address all your concerns. Thank you for giving us your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 16, 2015

My experience with Frontpoint is okay - not bad, not great. But I'd rather have a company that I'm saying "Wow, gee whiz!" I have not been using it as much as I was with the other security system because I don't have a remote with it and it's a little bit annoying that I have to pay so much extra to get a remote. So, I don't set my alarm except at night. So, at this point, I am not getting its full service of what I need it for.

Frontpoint

We promise that you are covered 24/7 now that you're a part of our family. That alarm will sound in the event of break-in, and it sounds at the legal limit of 100 decibels. If you find that this is not exactly enough, you can always call our Support Team and they would be happy to give you the model numbers of some z-wave external sirens with flashing lights- which would really scare an intruder away!

Original review: June 16, 2015

We've been using Frontpoint as our service provider for just a few months now. It was easy, fast and convenient installing our security device. I have not had the opportunity to try the mobile app because I thought that there was an additional charge to be using that. Everybody in the service team at Frontpoint was friendly. I had an issue in the beginning where I had confirmed a certain security service and they actually set me up for a premium security service. But upon talking to them, we resolved that. Since installing our device, I feel more comfortable at home, especially at night.

The only thing I'd like to mention is when the alarm goes off, it doesn't seem very loud at all. They told me that it would be unbearable to even be around, but I don't find it to be that way...I find it to be a little bit dull. Obviously it's monitored but it would be helpful if people could hear the alarm from the outside being as loud as they say it's supposed to be. It's a little early for me to know because I haven't had it that long. Hopefully, the monitoring works. I've never gotten a call.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you were able to get everything all setup and that you're happy with your system! Thanks so much for your feedback and please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: June 16, 2015

Someone who's using the service recommended it. But what made me go with them is that it doesn't need to do any wiring because everything was wireless and their price was what I wanted to pay - it also provided a pretty significant discount on my home insurance. The actual process of installing it was pretty simple. I got the box with all of the sensors and the main control unit that I had ordered. There are a bunch of instructions inside of it. I put everything up according to the instructions, called the 800 number that I had to call in order to activate the system. I spoke to a guy and we were on the phone for about 20 minutes or so, making sure that all of the different sensors were active and responding.

The mobile app has also been becoming more and more of an option that's available with all the different providers. We have tried it and it's been great. I don't use it so much, but my wife uses it a lot when I'm traveling and she's at home alone with the kids in order to see that everything is active and on, and then turns the system on and off at night.

Frontpoint

"Peace of mind" is what we like to hear! Thank you for your feedback.

Original review: June 16, 2015

Frontpoint seemed to fit our needs, and had really good reviews nationally so we went with them. The installation was easy and straightforward. I was able to reach the technical department each time I have a question, and they were able to walk me through any areas that I had concerns with. If you forgot to arm it manually as you walk out the door, it's very easy to do it with the mobile app. It is convenient! We felt safer, lesser worries, and we like the peace of mind it provides in making sure that our home is protected.

Frontpoint

We agree, that mobile app makes life so much easier!

Original review: June 16, 2015

I found out about Frontpoint from a discounted program at work. Installing the security device was pretty easy. I have used the mobile app and it’s nice to be able to control and access your system on the go.

Frontpoint

We're happy to have you on board too!

Original review: June 16, 2015

So far we're happy with Frontpoint. Would recommend them.

Frontpoint

It's so great to see that you are feeling safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 16, 2015

I found out about Frontpoint from a friend. It was very easy installing the security device. Since installing it, I feel more secure when I'm not home. I have tried their mobile app and it's really convenient. It allows me to access and control the system on the go and it's the only way that I’m using it. Also, their people were really friendly and helpful.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the recommendation!

Original review: June 16, 2015

We found out about Frontpoint through internet research. Everything has gone very well so far. We would definitely recommend them.

Frontpoint

Great! We're glad to hear that your system setup went so smoothly.

Original review: June 15, 2015

Frontpoint is simpler to operate. I like the fact that I can take the system with me as I move. Installing the device went relatively smooth. The representatives stayed on the line as I tested the equipment and it took about twenty minutes to set up. It was an easy process.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that when you had a concern our Support Team was right there to help you. You are part of our family now and you can expected to be treated right every time you need something!

Original review: June 15, 2015

We have had Frontpoint since September last year and it is easy to install it as long as you follow the instructions provided. The mobile app is handy when I leave the house and if I forgot to arm the alarm, I can do it from my phone. I had dealt with the customer service people several times already because I had issues with my motion sensor going off and sending the police here while nothing was really happening. We definitely feel safer now since there is also a sign in the front yard saying that the house is protected.

Frontpoint

Glad to see you are enjoying your system and loving that smartphone app! Thanks for the feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 15, 2015

Installing the Frontpoint security device was very simple and easy. I also use the mobile app and I like that you can access and control your system on the go. It's gone through at least one modification. The initial one we had was very flaky and the one that we have now is much better, easier to use, makes more sense and it's more intuitive.

Frontpoint

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: June 15, 2015

So far so good. I didn't have any real problem installing it. I have tried using the mobile app and didn’t have much trouble with that either.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you are loving your system and all those interactive features which really do make protecting your home easy and enjoyable too! Thank you so much for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 15, 2015

We had a home security before and so far, it was night and day in comparison to Frontpoint. It's only been a few months but there's a big difference and I like Frontpoint a lot better. Installing their device wasn't hard to do at all. The only issue was one of the sensors failed, so they sent us a new one right away and the way our doors were, we had to get larger stickers. But other than that, it was pretty easy. We also tried their mobile app and we like that we can have access and control our system on the go. Yesterday, I forgot to set it but it sent me a reminder that I have not set it. With our old home security, we used to get off alarms all the time when it storms but we don't get those with Frontpoint now so that's the big difference.

Frontpoint

Cellular signaling is the safest option out there and it sounds like that is what gives you the peace of mind you deserve! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: June 15, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because it is cellular. I feel a lot more confident having it. I use the mobile app and I love that I am able to access and control the system on the go.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: June 15, 2015

I researched different home security programs, read a lot of reviews, and Frontpoint was at or near the top of most-loved. Installation is quick, easy and straightforward. I phoned once when I had a question on the installation procedure and it went well. I'm recommending Frontpoint.

Frontpoint Company Profile