toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future.

Original review: June 15, 2015

So far so good. I didn't have any real problem installing it. I have tried using the mobile app and didn’t have much trouble with that either.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you are loving your system and all those interactive features which really do make protecting your home easy and enjoyable too! Thank you so much for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 15, 2015

We had a home security before and so far, it was night and day in comparison to Frontpoint. It's only been a few months but there's a big difference and I like Frontpoint a lot better. Installing their device wasn't hard to do at all. The only issue was one of the sensors failed, so they sent us a new one right away and the way our doors were, we had to get larger stickers. But other than that, it was pretty easy. We also tried their mobile app and we like that we can have access and control our system on the go. Yesterday, I forgot to set it but it sent me a reminder that I have not set it. With our old home security, we used to get off alarms all the time when it storms but we don't get those with Frontpoint now so that's the big difference.

Frontpoint

Cellular signaling is the safest option out there and it sounds like that is what gives you the peace of mind you deserve! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: June 15, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because it is cellular. I feel a lot more confident having it. I use the mobile app and I love that I am able to access and control the system on the go.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: June 15, 2015

I researched different home security programs, read a lot of reviews, and Frontpoint was at or near the top of most-loved. Installation is quick, easy and straightforward. I phoned once when I had a question on the installation procedure and it went well. I'm recommending Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Frontpoint system! Thanks so much for the feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 15, 2015

Security device installation was easy to do and self-explanatory. Their mobile app is helpful. I like Frontpoint more than I like ADT.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Glad to see you are enjoying your system! Thanks so much for your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: June 15, 2015

I like Frontpoint. The instructions on how to install it was easy to follow. We put the device on at night or when we are going out for some extended stay, and it works. It is good and I would recommend it.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the wonderful recommendation!

Original review: June 15, 2015

Frontpoint is good, and I'm happy with what I have so I'm recommending it.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 15, 2015

Compared to the previous home security provider I had, I like Frontpoint better because of its value for money. I like all the features that it has. At first I was hesitant in installing it by myself, but it turned out to be an easy process. I love the mobile app and I use it all the time. Since I'm all by myself at home, I feel more at ease and secure with Frontpoint. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Awesome! Stay safe and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 14, 2015

I had a pleasurable experience with Frontpoint. They were nice and everything was smooth and informative.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that our cellular technology is perfect for all your security needs!

Original review: June 14, 2015

When I checked out what the number one-selling, most popular security device out there, Frontpoint popped up as highest-rated. True enough, my experience with Frontpoint has been good so far. Installing the security device was not difficult - it's not perfect, but it's convenient. The whole cellular feature sold me on it too. That was hard to beat.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 14, 2015

A friend recommended that we use Frontpoint as our home security service provider, and we have been with them for about a year now. It was very easy installing the device, and we had to call in the beginning for some small issues, but everything was very pleasant, and fine. They also have a mobile app that my girlfriend uses more than I do, and I haven't heard any complaints from her about it. There's always peace of mind knowing that we have an alarm system, and we would recommend Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear you were able to get your system all setup with no problems! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 14, 2015

I like that I didn't have to spend for its installation and that I can do it myself. The Frontpoint people whom I called up helped me understand the installation procedure, and I managed to do it without any problem. It was easy! My fiance, however, finds the monthly charges expensive. Nevertheless, we are happy with Frontpoint and I would recommend it.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and please let us know if there is anything else we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: June 14, 2015

Frontpoint is great. We didn't encounter any issues installing the device. We use the mobile app everyday; after all, it is one of the reasons why we got Frontpoint in the first place. I asked the customer service additional stickers for our windows. They sent it in the mail and didn't even charge me for it. I would definitely recommend it to other people.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is definitely easy to use and super helpful isn't it? Thanks for being a part of our family and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 14, 2015

My previous provider didn't service my area and Frontpoint had higher reviews when I looked at them, so I thought I'd give them a shot. I have Frontpoint for about a year now. I've also used their mobile app and it's pretty easy to access and control your system on the go.

Frontpoint

Glad to see you're doing alright, and if you ever need anything please just let us know. You're family to us and we will always treat you that way!

Original review: June 14, 2015

Everything is fine with Frontpoint. It's okay.

Frontpoint

We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your system! You do mention having some trouble with that motion sensor so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to help you. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 14, 2015

They have high ratings online so I figured I should go with them. I've been with them for 6mos. now. Installation was very easy. I called them a few times and they helped me with it. I still have some struggles though with the motion detectors. But other than that it's pretty straightforward. Their mobile app works well and when they hear the alarm they trace everything.

Frontpoint

It's great to see that you are loving that smartphone app which allows you to have that peace of mind you deserve knowing you and your home are safe! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 14, 2015

I've been with Frontpoint for 6 months. The experience has been simple so far. I use the mobile app all the time. It’s good to have and was the only reason why I got it. It’s peace of mind.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your system! Thanks for sharing your experience and always remember, we are just a phone call if you ever have any questions about your system.

Original review: June 14, 2015

It doesn't take me a long time to install it. I'm just not sure if it's really working lol because I've never had any false alarm like with the other system that I used before and I haven't got any call from Frontpoint either. But so far so good. I haven’t had any problem with the alarm system.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you have received all the help you have needed and that you are loving that smartphone app! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: June 14, 2015

We did not know anybody who had Frontpoint but my daughter helped me get it. I don't have any issues and so I'm liking it so far. Any issues that I had, I called and I got my answer so it was squared away. I've used the mobile app on my phone and the website and I love it.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the great recommendation!

Original review: June 13, 2015

I was searching online and Frontpoint was listed the best among some of the better home protection security systems. The system was easy to install, and they tested it to see if it works and it does. The mobile app isn't the best there is because it seems to be a generic app only but it works. I don't have any problems with it so far and I've recommended it to a couple of people already.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your system and getting a lot of use out of that smartphone app! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything going forward.

Original review: June 13, 2015

I've had Frontpoint now for about 5 months and installing the service was simple. The mobile app is all I use. Being able to access and control my system on the go is great, being on the road and driving away. When I forget to disarm it when I get home, the service team calls me, I haven't had to call them. And they are always nice whenever I call them and are able to answer my questions. From where I live I'm more concerned about the wild game than I am about the people. I haven't had them long enough but I'm pretty happy with it.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that our cellular technology is perfect for all your security needs!

Original review: June 13, 2015

We went with Frontpoint because they were 100% cellular. It's great and easy to install. We're happy with it.

Frontpoint

We are sorry to hear about those break ins though we are so happy to see that your systems worked exactly how you needed them to and that the burglars were caught! Thank you so much for sharing your story and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 13, 2015

I’m very proud of Frontpoint. I have two security systems from them. It was pretty easy to install. I like it and it works out. Their people are on every time. Since having them, we had a burglar two times and we caught them because of Frontpoint. I want to put a wireless camera in my house. We have an old 1880 stone house. So I do not like to tear a hole through the wall. So I'm trying to seek a more efficient wireless camera but it’s pretty expensive.

Frontpoint

We are so happy to hear that you are feeling safer with your Frontpoint system and that our Support Team has been there to help you each time you have called in! It's an honor to have you as part of our family and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 13, 2015

We absolutely love Frontpoint. My husband did all the installation himself. We were very pleased that we could take our system with us when we move. We also tried their mobile app and use it all the time. The first time we used it we already knew how we use our center system when we're coming and going from the house.

One time I was very paranoid and I was sure that somebody was in my house cause I left my garage door open and there was some question on how the alarm system had set the alarm but showed that the door was closed after the alarm had been set. And so I called them freaking out, and they assured me that sometimes the centers will fire if they're fired the same time. As you're setting the alarm they will show opposite. And every time I called they have been great, someone's always available to talk if I had any questions about the system. Now I feel safer coming and going especially when my husband's deployed. I have peace of mind.

Frontpoint

Melinda, the experience you are describing is far from our goal of providing you with excellent customer service 100% of the time. We are looking into your account interactions and the current setup of your cameras. One of our Support Supervisors will be giving you a call shortly to better understand what we can do to make this right. Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: June 13, 2015

Frontpoint has been my service provider for four months. In installing the security device, the windows were easy to install, but the camera was not. It turned out to be fairly expensive to install the camera because I had to drill a hole from the outside in to get it working and I live in a brick house. I love the mobile app and I like the Keyfob. But the camera? Although I can see the picture perfectly, it either saves everything or saves nothing. And even when it saves everything, it doesn't get triggered when a delivery person comes in or every time I walk in the house. It gets triggered when the light changes outside and when I play with the sensitivity.

I've played with everything and can't seem to get it to work. Every time I call Frontpoint to have them walk me through it, I'm on the phone with them for over an hour. This is getting a little ridiculous because I'm paying for a service and it's not there. They don't do any in-home services, so even if I had wanted them to install it for me, they don't provide that service.

Frontpoint

We're happy to have you as part of our family! Please let us know if we can do anything for you.

Original review: June 13, 2015

After researching about Frontpoint online, I switched my home security service to them from a local provider, and so far the service has been the same. I had a tech call from Frontpoint and it was good, they were knowledgeable. Overall, my experience has been pleasant.

Frontpoint

Glad to see you got all the help you needed and that you are feeling safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 13, 2015

I feel a little bit more secure since installing it last February. Had a little rough time installing it at first, a couple of pieces of equipment were defective, but they sent out replacements and everyone in customer service has been great.

Frontpoint

We're so glad to hear that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system! Thanks so much for the great recommendation and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 13, 2015

My friend has the Frontpoint system and he suggested I get it. My son helped me with the installation, and it was pretty easy. I liked that it's wireless. He also downloaded the mobile app on my phone and my ipad and he showed me how they renamed everything for me, and how to use it. Pretty user-friendly. I feel more secure since I'm usually alone, so I like to know when I'm coming home from work that everything is safe and sound. I'd recommend it.

Frontpoint

Fewer worries is what we like to hear!

Original review: June 13, 2015

Frontpoint ships you the parts and then they listed instructions on how to install it. Then they have a phone line to help you install it. The phone call was needed to help install it and they were fairly helpful. But we had one of the parts that they send defective and we told them. They sent us a new one and we returned the old one in the shipping box that they have sent us. So that was fairly simple to replace then. I'm satisfied with the service. I feel more secure and have fewer worries when I use the alarm system.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you had an easy installation and that we were right there to help you when you needed us!

Original review: June 12, 2015

We’ve done the installation ourselves. My son did it. It was pretty easy. We had to call them one time and the people there were nice.

Frontpoint Company Profile