toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your feedback and stay safe!

Original review: June 2, 2015

I just looked up online for the best security systems and then Frontpoint popped up. When I installed the system, I talked to a guy online and he was pretty helpful.

Frontpoint

It's so great to see that you are loving your system and that you are enjoying that smartphone app! Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and always remember, we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I did a search on the internet for the best, highest rated security system and it showed Frontpoint to be number one. Installation was easy and simple. I have used it since October of 2014. Their team were always good. The only time I ever had any problems and ever had to talk to anybody is when my sister-in-law came into our house one day back when we first had the system. She forgot about having an alarm system and didn't know the password. I have also tried their mobile app. It's really great and worth it. You just don't have to worry about anybody breaking in. Great experience. Highly recommended.

We're glad to hear it!

Original review: June 1, 2015

Frontpoint has been very satisfactory and I'm happy with it.

Frontpoint

"No problems" is what we love hearing and we're so happy to see that your system is giving you the peace of mind you deserve knowing you and your family are safe! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I haven't had any problems with Frontpoint. Installing it was simple, you just peel the sticker and you stick it on. I use the mobile app to disarm my system whenever I get home. I really like that I know what time my daughter leaves the house and when she comes back from school because it sends me the notification. It also lets me know that she disarms or rearms it when she's home. So it's nice to know that my daughter's safe. It's really simple to use.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you were able to get your system all setup and that you are getting a lot of use out of that smartphone app! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I had Protect America as my home security before, but I like Frontpoint better because it’s more secure and it doesn’t connect to the phone line. It was easy to install so I didn’t have any problems. Now I can just turn the device on using the mobile app on my phone if I leave the house.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the great recommendation and please let us know if you ever need anything!

Original review: June 1, 2015

I'm a basic subscriber and there's not any problem with Frontpoint. Installing their device was easy. I have also tried their mobile app and I like it. Frontpoint is simple and their people are very good. I'd recommend them to a friend.

Frontpoint

Well we're just as happy to have you on board and finally protected in the way you want to be! Let us know if you need anything else in the future, as we're more than happy to help.

Original review: June 1, 2015

Frontpoint has excellent service and product. It is a little overpriced, but it is worth the money. As far as monitoring goes, it's the same as my previous home security provider, but I like Frontpoint's alarm system better. Installation was quick and easy as it only took half an hour to do the whole thing. Customer service is good and helpful. They're easy to deal with. When I was installing on a Saturday, I phoned in my question and someone gave me an answer. That was impressive. I am very happy with them.

Frontpoint

We're really happy to hear that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your story with is and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: May 31, 2015

Installing Frontpoint was all right. A lady talked me through it but I was actually trying to get around that because I don't like installing myself. Our previous companies installed our security devices for us. That's the only negative - I'd rather have them come out and do it. We have a large home so there was a lot of stuff to do. But other than that we do feel safer with Frontpoint, we can set the alarm while away in case we forget it and have two video cameras.

Also, they have a very good service and courteous staff. They are very helpful, informative, and prompt. For instance with the other company, when the alarm goes off they would never call. Whereas with Frontpoint, when I set the alarm off, the next thing I know was there's a cop at the door. I called my wife and said, "Hey, what's the word?" Then she gave me the right word, and I said, "Okay. They're on it." It was definitely a positive experience so far.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to see that your system is working exactly how you need it to and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve knowing you and your home are safe. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything, as we're always here and happy to help you!

Original review: May 31, 2015

It was easy installing Frontpoint. We've used the mobile app and it's good and handy. One night, we had forgotten that the alarm was set and my husband left the house so the alarm went off but I didn't know because when he left the house, I was in the shower. So it was going off for a really long time and the police ended up coming. Frontpoint was calling and I wasn't answering it because I don't answer numbers that I don't recognize. But then they kept calling and I was still in the bathroom so I had no idea. My husband goes out of town quite often and that's when we use the alarm. When he's gone, I set it every night before I go to bed. There's been lots of break-ins in our community and our house hasn't been hit but because of Frontpoint, I feel safer. I'd recommend Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that our cellular technology is perfect for all your security needs! You deserve to feel great about your system and so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to check in and make sure everything is working exactly how you need it to. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: May 31, 2015

We thought our previous provider were the only ones that service the area. But after doing research we found that Frontpoint was one that would could give satellite service because our previous company could only do a landline. And the landline bill kept going up and up and up, and we don't use the landline. We just use our cellphone. So there's no reason to have a landline other than security and I was looking to be able to eliminate a bill because we're retired and on a fixed income. The best thing with Frontpoint is that you just need to plug it in and you can really take it with you if you would move unlike our old provider which is wired.

I think the device is monitoring my home since I never had any reason for them to call me and it's never gone off. I just contacted them at first to ask a few questions to make sure that it was working. But I'd probably feel more comfortable if they would check back with me and do a test with me every now and then. I'm just assuming and hoping that it's working. So other than that it's been pretty harmless.

Frontpoint

You're right! We don't like you having to drill holes and deal with a ton of wiring, which is why we made it so simple. We're glad to hear that your Frontpoint system has you feeling safer about your home!

Original review: May 31, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because of the technology that they were using. It was wireless. I could put things around my house without having a string of things everywhere. And it seemed to be expandable to me. Installation was very easy. A quick phone call to activate the system and just placing all of the various detectors around the house. The Frontpoint mobile app is also very nice and helpful. This is a house where I'm here a few days of the week and it's nice to be able to control things remotely when I'm not here. It's always been a positive experience when I call them on the phone. They're very attentive to details and to customer service. No issues and I'm very happy with them.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that your feeling safer with your Frontpoint system and that you are getting a lot of use out of that smartphone app! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: May 31, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for about eight months now. It was very easy install. Calling and dealing with the staff is very easy too. I use the mobile app everyday and feel safer knowing it's turned on and that if someone breaks in, I'll hear an alarm and someone will be notified.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the great recommendation!

Original review: May 31, 2015

I'd recommend Frontpoint. I've been using it for five months now. I use their mobile app and I like being able to access everything through my phone.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you are loving that smartphone app and that your system is providing you and your wife with that peace of mind you deserve knowing your home is safe! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2015

Frontpoint's cost was very fair compared to the other providers. I think the option of setting it up by myself also lowered the rate. It was nice to be walked through the installation process over the phone and to be able to do it myself as opposed to have to contract somebody to come in and do it for us. The app provides easier accessibility and you can access the system no matter where you are. It lowers anxiety and increases your illusion of control and security. I got it mainly because of my wife and it certainly reduced her anxiety or lowered her fears of a home invasion. I grew up differently so it's definitely helped her more than me. Overall they provided clear directions and the system is easy to manipulate and cost effective.

Frontpoint

You deserve to be treated like family so we're glad to hear that you got to experience that every time you've needed us for some assistance!

Original review: May 30, 2015

Based on research, I chose Frontpoint since the reviews for the company seemed better. The system was very easy to install plus their reps are courteous and very nice. They are friendly to work with and made the experience very easy.

Frontpoint

We always want you to feel safe, and getting mobile updates as things happen in your home is part of that!

Original review: May 30, 2015

Our experience with Frontpoint has been great. Installing it was easy and they were right on the phone and provided help any time I needed it. The app is also great and we use it all the time. We feel more secure with it and a lot more at peace knowing that we're gonna get notified if anything unusual happens.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that your self setup went well and that you are enjoying your system. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything going forward!

Original review: May 30, 2015

We were looking for a service provider that we could take anywhere with us because we're military and we travel a lot all over the country. That's how we found Frontpoint. Installing the system was easy and we've had it for almost a year now.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that you were able to get your system all setup and that everything is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks for sharing your experience with us and always remember, we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 30, 2015

Frontpoint had the best price package for the product. Installing it was pretty straight forward. It came in the box, I read all the instructions, hooked everything up and I called the number. Then the guy talked me through checking the box, all the sensors and everything. The whole thing just probably took me less than an hour. Everybody I talked to there has been very nice and very knowledgeable. It's nice to have a feeling of security especially if I go out of town. I know the house is kind of being watched and if something happens I'll know about it. I know the alarm works because my wife left for work one morning and forgot to disable the alarm. I had the day off and I was in the shower and didn't hear the alarm coming off and the police showed up at my door. I use the app all the time and it's pretty handy. I'm pretty happy with it.

Frontpoint

We appreciate your recommendation and we're glad to hear that your self setup went so smoothly!

Original review: May 30, 2015

Frontpoint is my first experience at using a home security. I like their cellular technology versus landline - the ability to be able to remotely activate and see the status of my security system. The sensors and all the other stuff came marked and they were just stick-ons so it was very easy to install. As with any service, I wish it was a little cheaper, but I'm still very well satisfied. They're a good experience and I'd definitely recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you were able to get yourself all setup and that you are enjoying that smartphone app! Thanks so much for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: May 30, 2015

I've had Frontpoint since August last year and installing it wasn't too complicated. Although I shouldn't have gotten the motion sensors because I do have a dog that's over 40 pounds. I also tried their mobile app and it's cool.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you are loving your system and that it is giving you the peace of mind you deserve knowing your family is safe while you are away! Thank you for being a part of our family and always remember we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 30, 2015

Installing Frontpoint was super easy. I use their mobile app all the time so I rarely use the console in the house. Every time I've had to call in, their people are great and very helpful. Overall I feel safer with Frontpoint especially when I travel because my wife and boys are at home. It gives me peace of mind.

I was with one of the big alarm companies before and I wasn't happy with their customer service. Frontpoint seems to be a lot better. The thing that really impressed me about them is their customer service. It was really like I had a personal contact with the company and that made a big difference. Their rep was really helpful and I got a good deal on the equipment package. I've been very happy with it. I only had a couple of issues with them. One of the equipment didn't stick right and then it pulled off part of my wall. A couple of times they sent the wrong equipment but they were really nice about it. I had to go and send it back then they sent the correct one. It wasn't as smooth as I hoped but it was okay.

Frontpoint

"No problems" is what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything. We've always got your back!

Original review: May 29, 2015

Frontpoint's great. I've called them now and again and their people are good, professional, and handled what we are dealing with. Their security device is also easy to install. I had no problem with them.

Frontpoint

We are sorry to hear about your break in though we are happy to see that we were able to provide you with a customized system so you can have that peace of mind knowing you and your home are safe. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything!

Original review: May 29, 2015

I got broken into so I started researching online for the best security system. I saw Frontpoint was up there with a couple of others. Installing it was easy and quick and I use the app all the time which is the best they could have added with it. I've been using it for 6 months and since installing it I haven't been circling back around to make sure that nobody around the block is gonna go to my house.

Frontpoint

Martin, we're glad to hear that you're feeling much safer with your Frontpoint system. Let us know if you have any questions in the future!

Original review: May 29, 2015

We've been using Frontpoint for a year and everything seems fine. So far, I've liked everything about it and haven't had any issues with it. Installing it was reasonably easy for us to do. I've used the mobile app, even internationally, and it works fine so I feel safer having it day to day.

Frontpoint

Awesome, and don't forget that you can always call us if you ever need anything!

Original review: May 29, 2015

Everything is good with Frontpoint. I recommend it.

Frontpoint

John, it sounds like what you might be experiencing with those sensors reading open when closed is a little bit of interference. We are going to have someone reach out to you shortly to make sure you get the kind of service your looking for. You deserve the best and we're here to give it to you.

Original review: May 29, 2015

I've been using Frontpoint for two years now. Before Frontpoint I had ADT and the ADT system was old compared to the Frontpoint which is more modern. With ADT I was reliant on a technician. Every time I had a problem I’d call technician out. Whereas Frontpoint was online-based, it was DIY-like (install your own alarm system which was very easy) and I don’t have to wait for a technician to show up. Also, Frontpoint has a mobile app that I use all the time and it's very convenient. I like the two-way communications. I can arm my house and then I can also see my house with all the sensors. It's very forward thinking. And then I also have a watch which I like the fact that they created the app for the watch. Now I don’t have to take my phone out. I can just actually activate my alarm from my watch.

The only issue I had was with the reliability of some of the sensors. I had one door that would never register close or open accurately and they would happen on and off. And I have a sensor for my garage door that sometimes will show that it's still open when the garage door is closed. I had to contact them over those situations. I didn't exactly get the service I thought I should have gotten but I'd still recommend them.

Frontpoint

Wow, thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and loving all those interactive features which allow you to check in and control your system no matter where you are. It truly is an honor to have you as part of our family and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: May 29, 2015

Frontpoint seemed to be the highest in the reviews and ratings online so it was a unanimous conclusion to go with them. There were some ups and some downs to it when installing our Frontpoint security device. The installation, as far as talking to the rep and getting it hooked up and connected, was really easy. We have no issues now with them but we were having some issues at the very beginning with the adhesive on the backs of each of the devices actually sticking to the wall for a decent amount of time and not just falling right off 10 to 15 minutes after we installed it. Once that stuff actually started to stick, it was great but that was kind of frustrating to start with.

I do use the Frontpoint mobile app everyday, mostly just to disarm and arm the system. But I'm looking in the future to try to use it for home automation as well. It's awesome being able to access and control our system on the go. It's definitely a time-saver. It relieves a lot of stress knowing that if I didn't think I armed the system or closed the door properly, I can look up the system on my app or online and I can see and know for sure that in fact my garage door was closed and my system was armed at a specific time. So that's extremely helpful and nice to have as reassurance for someone who's anal with needing the door to be closed or has to drive by the house a second time if there was any doubt that the door was closed.

Since installing our Frontpoint security device, my day-to-day life now includes arming and disarming the system in the morning and afternoon when I get home and making sure the system was disarmed before opening the sliding glass doors. But the biggest change is being reassured that the doors are actually closed and the systems armed.

When we first moved into the neighborhood -- it's a new neighborhood so I get a little bit cautious about having strange trucks that are obviously construction worker trucks, but you never know. When we'd leave the house, I'd close the garage door and if I had any doubt and my spouse wasn't sure if it was closed either, I would have to swing back around and double check to make sure it's closed. But with the security system, I don't have to do that anymore because I know that the system won't arm if the door is open and I can check out the system online or on my phone to make sure that the door is in fact closed and the system is armed.

Frontpoint

We're glad to see that when you've had a concern we've taken care of you 100% of the time!

Original review: May 29, 2015

Frontpoint has a sense of failure. I've had some arming issues where one sensor failed when I went in. The alarm did not go off as projected so I was concerned. But I found out it only goes off when burglars come in so it’s totally fine. Then they sent me out a replacement sensor without a return envelope. I couldn't find one and they just charged me 33 bucks for that sensor and it's just annoying. But they said they're going to send me another envelope. They're a good company and there's no question about it. I have been able to provision sensors myself that's very useful. They've also talked me into adding light control which is very nice. It's definitely a value-added feature on their system.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear about your "excellent" experience!

Original review: May 29, 2015

Frontpoint is a great system. It was very easy to install and use so I had no problems installing it and calling in to activate it. They also have great people working there. I really, really enjoy having Frontpoint. It's been excellent.

Frontpoint Company Profile