toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

It's so great to see that you are enjoying your system and loving that smartphone app! Thanks so much for all your feedback and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 5, 2015

It's convenient, effective, good... everything I asked for! Mobile app works great, I use it all the time. I could turn my system on and off using it to let people in and out of the house.

Frontpoint

We try our best to make sure your installation is easy, so we're glad to hear your daughter was able to set everything up in no time!

Original review: June 4, 2015

I recommend Frontpoint. I like the wireless portion. My daughter managed to do the installation so it was easy.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that you got all the help you needed during your move and that you are enjoying your system! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your story with us and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 4, 2015

We just moved from Wyoming to Missouri. Since we’ve been here I've gotten four phone calls in one week and two emails from Frontpoint folks saying our system was not set. But I don’t need four people calling me telling me my system is not set up because I know it’s not set up. One phone call should have been fine. Anyway, other than that everything’s been fantastic.

The guy whom we talked to when we're still in Wyoming was extremely informative. He answered all of our questions, was very patient with us then based on our conversation he sent us exactly what we needed for the installation. Then when we were getting ready to move, I called them back and they said they would research if there was a need to register with the police department. They acknowledged that we're moving to a new place and they're very responsive in that regards. Also, when I needed a few more pieces, one extra door and one extra window sensor plus a new sign that says you’re being protected by home security system, all of that was mailed same day I placed the order.

So far I’m happy with what I got and with the way the system works.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you are loving your system and enjoying that smartphone app. You mention having some trouble logging in to your account so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to provide you with all your login information. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 4, 2015

My husband installed our Frontpoint system and he didn't have any problems at all. When he had questions, they were answered easily. It's also great being able to access and control our system on the go using the mobile app, except the last time we were going to do it, I forgot my password and log in so we weren't able to do so. I do have to figure that out but I like it a lot.

Frontpoint

So glad to have you as part of our family! Stay safe and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: June 4, 2015

One of my friends referred me to Frontpoint and it's been doing pretty good. Installing and setting it up was pretty simple and step by step. I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Well we appreciate your son's recommendation and we're even happier to hear that you're loving your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 4, 2015

Frontpoint first came to our attention through our son, he recommended them to us. The installation was pretty painless. Then when I wanted to move the thing where you turn it on, I called Frontpoint and they were very good - they walked me through it. That went well, we've had absolutely no problems with it.

Frontpoint

You deserve excellent customer service and we are happy to give you just that! Thanks for sharing your experience and always remember we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 4, 2015

I called Frontpoint and they walked me through installing the device. I think it's good to be able to access and control the system using the mobile app. They called us one time because the alarm went off. And so far I'm pretty happy with their customer service.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us! We apologize about that miscommunication with the motion sensor though we are glad to see that you were able to work with our Support Team to get those door and window sensors sent out to you. Thank you again for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything else we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 3, 2015

I haven't had a false alarm with Frontpoint and everything's been great. Being able to access and control my system on the go is a plus and it is absolutely pertinent for my lifestyle. However, I was sold a motion detector because I was told that I needed it in my certain circumstance, but then I couldn't return it. That was a little frustrating. So we just sold the product, and then I had to order more window alarm things after. That sucks because either it was a miscommunication or just him wanting to sell me stuff. I can't differentiate between that. But I figured it out so I just have to buy more things.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you have received exactly what you needed and that you are enjoying your experience with us so far! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 3, 2015

Frontpoint was responsive but not intrusive and helpful. I was able to work with the salespeople and they were good to their words. I was not the easiest customer but we worked them out. They showed some flexibility and we got the deal. So it was a good experience. I was dealing with another one that's traditional home security (ADT) at the same time and it almost felt like I was being worked.

Thank you!

Original review: June 3, 2015

Frontpoint is very friendly, accommodating, and efficient.

Frontpoint

Wireless is much safer and easier- which is why we make sure our entire system is wireless! You'll always be protected and have us to back you up whenever you need us.

Original review: June 3, 2015

It's easy to install and it's easy to take care of because it's all wireless. I'm really happy with it. Everything is working fine so far. I feel secure with this alarm system and I like the mobile app.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that you were able to get everything up and running in no time and that you are enjoying your system! Thank you for sharing your experience and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 3, 2015

When we installed the Frontpoint system, it wasn't hard at all. We just had to put them on the wall and that was it. I use the Frontpoint mobile app but it's easier for me to use the remote I have with the alarm. I've had the system for 9 months and it's been good. It doesn't take long for them to call me back when it goes off.

Frontpoint

It's great to see that one of our Security Consultants was able to help you create a completely customized system and that you are getting a lot of use out of that smartphone app! Thank you for being a part of our family and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything.

Original review: June 3, 2015

Frontpoint is easier, friendlier, and nicer compared to the other security device I used. The guy we dealt with was superb. He helped us navigate some special offers and customize a solution for us. The setup installation was also good. Being able to access and control our system through the mobile app is awesome. The only negative comment I have is that every couple of months they send me an email saying that I'm late. However, they are pulling the money out on time as I'm on a direct debit out of the bank. Nevertheless, they are a good company, and I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We strive you give you a system that is simple to use and enjoy, which sounds like exactly what you got!

Original review: June 2, 2015

The installation went pretty smoothly because I was able to use everything I mostly had already in the house. Their service is pretty good compared to my previous security service provider. I keep forgetting to turn it on though, but when I do, I usually use their mobile app to turn it on. Convenience-wise, that's a lot better. Overall it works great.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

Original review: June 2, 2015

I've used Frontpoint as my home security service for about a year. Their mobile app is is easy to use. They are call friendly, easy to install, and reps were very knowledgeable.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's important to us that you are always taken care of so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to answer any questions you may have and make sure that everything is working exactly how you need it to. Thanks again for being a part of our family and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 2, 2015

I've been satisfied with the way it works. However I should have called before I started installing it. It gives instructions on how to install it but I didn't know that those little arrows had to be in the right place so I didn't get the door things lined up just like they were supposed to be. I had them upside down... If only they had told me to call to begin with I could have gotten those positioned right in the first try rather than to try to have to pry them off and remove them. However I did not see where they said to call before I started installing it...

I also got the smoke alarm and I'm not absolutely sure if it's working or not. It didn't have a light on it like most of them do. If it's supposed to, it's not working. Now if I knew for sure that my smoke alarm worked, I would be happy with it.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the great recommendation!

Original review: June 2, 2015

I would recommend Frontpoint although I wish it was cheaper. Also, installation is fairly simple.

Frontpoint

Awesome! We try to make sure your system is super easy to use and it sounds like you had no problems getting setup. If you ever want to change anything else or further customize your system feel free to just give us a call!

Original review: June 2, 2015

My other service was integrated into our electrical system but I prefer the Frontpoint system. So far, the experience with them has been very good and is exactly what I wanted. It's very easy to install, operate and make changes - overall, a great system!

Frontpoint

You deserve reliable equipment coupled with those fast response times and we're so happy we could provide you with just that! Stay safe and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: June 2, 2015

I think the customer service is much better at Frontpoint than my previous provider. Installing it was easy and I have fewer false alarms being triggered and fewer fines when I switched to Frontpoint. They've been very responsive and easy to work with.

Frontpoint

Thanks for sharing your feedback and stay safe!

Original review: June 2, 2015

I just looked up online for the best security systems and then Frontpoint popped up. When I installed the system, I talked to a guy online and he was pretty helpful.

Frontpoint

It's so great to see that you are loving your system and that you are enjoying that smartphone app! Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and always remember, we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I did a search on the internet for the best, highest rated security system and it showed Frontpoint to be number one. Installation was easy and simple. I have used it since October of 2014. Their team were always good. The only time I ever had any problems and ever had to talk to anybody is when my sister-in-law came into our house one day back when we first had the system. She forgot about having an alarm system and didn't know the password. I have also tried their mobile app. It's really great and worth it. You just don't have to worry about anybody breaking in. Great experience. Highly recommended.

We're glad to hear it!

Original review: June 1, 2015

Frontpoint has been very satisfactory and I'm happy with it.

Frontpoint

"No problems" is what we love hearing and we're so happy to see that your system is giving you the peace of mind you deserve knowing you and your family are safe! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I haven't had any problems with Frontpoint. Installing it was simple, you just peel the sticker and you stick it on. I use the mobile app to disarm my system whenever I get home. I really like that I know what time my daughter leaves the house and when she comes back from school because it sends me the notification. It also lets me know that she disarms or rearms it when she's home. So it's nice to know that my daughter's safe. It's really simple to use.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you were able to get your system all setup and that you are getting a lot of use out of that smartphone app! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 1, 2015

I had Protect America as my home security before, but I like Frontpoint better because it’s more secure and it doesn’t connect to the phone line. It was easy to install so I didn’t have any problems. Now I can just turn the device on using the mobile app on my phone if I leave the house.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for the great recommendation and please let us know if you ever need anything!

Original review: June 1, 2015

I'm a basic subscriber and there's not any problem with Frontpoint. Installing their device was easy. I have also tried their mobile app and I like it. Frontpoint is simple and their people are very good. I'd recommend them to a friend.

Frontpoint

Well we're just as happy to have you on board and finally protected in the way you want to be! Let us know if you need anything else in the future, as we're more than happy to help.

Original review: June 1, 2015

Frontpoint has excellent service and product. It is a little overpriced, but it is worth the money. As far as monitoring goes, it's the same as my previous home security provider, but I like Frontpoint's alarm system better. Installation was quick and easy as it only took half an hour to do the whole thing. Customer service is good and helpful. They're easy to deal with. When I was installing on a Saturday, I phoned in my question and someone gave me an answer. That was impressive. I am very happy with them.

Frontpoint

We're really happy to hear that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your story with is and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: May 31, 2015

Installing Frontpoint was all right. A lady talked me through it but I was actually trying to get around that because I don't like installing myself. Our previous companies installed our security devices for us. That's the only negative - I'd rather have them come out and do it. We have a large home so there was a lot of stuff to do. But other than that we do feel safer with Frontpoint, we can set the alarm while away in case we forget it and have two video cameras.

Also, they have a very good service and courteous staff. They are very helpful, informative, and prompt. For instance with the other company, when the alarm goes off they would never call. Whereas with Frontpoint, when I set the alarm off, the next thing I know was there's a cop at the door. I called my wife and said, "Hey, what's the word?" Then she gave me the right word, and I said, "Okay. They're on it." It was definitely a positive experience so far.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to see that your system is working exactly how you need it to and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve knowing you and your home are safe. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything, as we're always here and happy to help you!

Original review: May 31, 2015

It was easy installing Frontpoint. We've used the mobile app and it's good and handy. One night, we had forgotten that the alarm was set and my husband left the house so the alarm went off but I didn't know because when he left the house, I was in the shower. So it was going off for a really long time and the police ended up coming. Frontpoint was calling and I wasn't answering it because I don't answer numbers that I don't recognize. But then they kept calling and I was still in the bathroom so I had no idea. My husband goes out of town quite often and that's when we use the alarm. When he's gone, I set it every night before I go to bed. There's been lots of break-ins in our community and our house hasn't been hit but because of Frontpoint, I feel safer. I'd recommend Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that our cellular technology is perfect for all your security needs! You deserve to feel great about your system and so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to check in and make sure everything is working exactly how you need it to. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: May 31, 2015

We thought our previous provider were the only ones that service the area. But after doing research we found that Frontpoint was one that would could give satellite service because our previous company could only do a landline. And the landline bill kept going up and up and up, and we don't use the landline. We just use our cellphone. So there's no reason to have a landline other than security and I was looking to be able to eliminate a bill because we're retired and on a fixed income. The best thing with Frontpoint is that you just need to plug it in and you can really take it with you if you would move unlike our old provider which is wired.

I think the device is monitoring my home since I never had any reason for them to call me and it's never gone off. I just contacted them at first to ask a few questions to make sure that it was working. But I'd probably feel more comfortable if they would check back with me and do a test with me every now and then. I'm just assuming and hoping that it's working. So other than that it's been pretty harmless.

Frontpoint

You're right! We don't like you having to drill holes and deal with a ton of wiring, which is why we made it so simple. We're glad to hear that your Frontpoint system has you feeling safer about your home!

Original review: May 31, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because of the technology that they were using. It was wireless. I could put things around my house without having a string of things everywhere. And it seemed to be expandable to me. Installation was very easy. A quick phone call to activate the system and just placing all of the various detectors around the house. The Frontpoint mobile app is also very nice and helpful. This is a house where I'm here a few days of the week and it's nice to be able to control things remotely when I'm not here. It's always been a positive experience when I call them on the phone. They're very attentive to details and to customer service. No issues and I'm very happy with them.

Frontpoint Company Profile