toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your installation went so smoothly!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

Installing my Frontpoint system was very easy. The instructions were good. Frontpoint also has a topnotch customer service. Anytime that I’ve had to call, they’ve been really, really good. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Melissa, depending on what equipment you have, you may not need every single door and window secured with a sensor. Certain sensors like the glass break and motion sensors help cover a much larger area with the use of only one sensor. This way you spend much less money and cover a much larger area! Please let us know if you ever do want to keep building onto your system and we would be happy to help you do that.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been excellent. They followed up and were on time. I am very pleased. With their mobile app, I have set up my phone and iPad to update me whenever there is activity in the house. Being able to control over what is happening inside of the house, especially when I am outside, is something that I like. When I'm inside the house, I would use the windows and doors setting. However, I still do not have every window and door secured, so I still have some worry that not everything is completely monitored. Still, Frontpoint is great!

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you're feeling safer with your Frontpoint system! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 11, 2015

It was our neighbor who introduced me to Frontpoint and I feel safer ever since I had them. Their mobile app works well and customer service have always been helpful.

Frontpoint

We understand not everyone is amazing with technology and that's ok, because that is what we are here for! Please let us know if you need any other assistance later on, because we're more than happy to help.

Original review: June 11, 2015

I was looking for an alarm system online when I found Frontpoint, and I'm really pleased with them. I just have to call when I need them reset something for a couple of my doors since I had to take some of the alarms off and then readjust them. So I just call them and have them run a test and get that going again. They were very helpful, and walk me through it step by step. I'm not good with computers or technology at all and they got me through it. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your system was easy to setup and that you are happy with your system! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 10, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for a year now and installing the device was easy from a couple of standpoints. We had a few doors that were non-standard but they were very good about shipping us some of the correct sensors versus the standard sensors so it went okay. Their alarm.com app is also very easy to use and the customer service is very responsive and always had a solution. We've been very happy with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint has high reviews on the internet so I decided to give it a try. Customer service is great. The guy I dealt with was helpful. I might have called twice to work out a couple of things but installing it was easy. I use the mobile app daily as I find it convenient and like the sense of security it's able to provide. So far, it is a great experience, and I'm satisfied with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Feel free to give our Support Team a call to learn more about how Canadian customers are billed! We promise we take this into account and would never ask you to pay more than any other customer! Thanks for the feedback and let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Been with Frontpoint for about eight months. We had a different system prior to installing this one. The other system was older, so it was wired in and there was no app or anything for it unlike Frontpoint which has a mobile app that I like. It's nice to be able to tell what's going on at home. We had a couple accidental alarms and had to be in contact with customer service. When they call, they are always friendly and able to help out. The only concern I have with Frontpoint is that Canadian dollars are low and it's billed in American, which I didn't really think about when I put it in.

Frontpoint

Well we hope that we can be the first and last alarm company you will ever work with!

Original review: June 10, 2015

I found out about FrontPoint from the web and they were my first home security provider. Installing the security device was easy and I use their mobile app very often since it's good to access and control the system while on the go.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you are enjoying that mobile app and loving the service you are receiving each time you call in! Stay safe and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: June 10, 2015

My dad told me about Frontpoint and I've had them for a year now. He also helped me out in installing their security device. Frontpoint's mobile app is practical so I use it a lot. Also, it's very easy to get a hold of somebody when I have questions unlike when you call some other companies, you have to go through five different people and hit ten different numbers before you get a hold of them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that our Support Team was there to answer all your questions and help you get your system all setup! It's also great to hear that you are enjoying that smartphone app which allows you to control your system no matter where you are. Thank you so much for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2015

We did have some difficulties with the installation of our Frontpoint security device. We have a wider frame around our door and it made it difficult for the sensors to meet one another so we had to do some modifications. Their team have been excellent. They have been patient with us and have worked with getting us through the problems that we had. We're satisfied with the system. We had tried their mobile app and we enjoy that we can access and control our system on the go. Our main reason for buying it was because we're snowbirds and we're gone on the wintertime. Once it's set, were not real active with it on a daily basis.

Frontpoint

We're happy to see you're having such a great experience with us! Thanks for all your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint is my first home security system and the experience has been good. I haven't had any break-ins. I had their mobile app for free when I first signed up. It was nice, but there was really no point in me having it. I had to be in contact with customer service just a few times when guests have opened the door without me unlocking it first and then Frontpoint calls. They have been great about calling and I like it. They have been friendly every time.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the compliments! We really do try our best to support this awesome system with excellent customer service at all times and we're always glad to hear from customers that this is why they love us!

Original review: June 10, 2015

It's very easy to install Frontpoint as they laid out the instructions very well. The online support was great and hassle-free and when I had questions, it was very easy to get the representative on the phone who helped me out and talked me through anything I needed. I use the mobile app almost everyday especially when I'm on vacation and I know that people may be coming over to walk my dog out or my friends or parents need to get into my house -- I could turn on and off the alarm at ease. Frontpoint has great customer service-- very good selling point.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that we could be there to help you move homes! If you ever find that you need more sensors or adhesive please just let us know.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Some of our friends had Frontpoint in Fallon, Nevada when we were stationed there and told us that it was great because it's movable. We've had it for a year now. We have the camera and like the fact that we can check on our house and I like being able to control it all from my phone. Their team called us right on point when we had a door that blew open and wasn't closed right so the alarm went off. Frontpoint is convenient, fast, and there's security.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you were able to get everything all setup and that your mom's system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please give us a call if you ever need anything. We've always got your back!

Original review: June 10, 2015

We did the installation of Frontpoint at our mom's place. It was very easy and we didn't have any problems. We also had to call the people to get things set up and they were very friendly and helpful. It works as expected.

Frontpoint

There are only very specific times during which you could set off an alarm and the alarm not "sound"-or you aren't called. Please give our support team a call if this ever happens again, but you most likely pressed a very specific button more than one time. Thank you for this feedback and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2015

I love the Frontpoint mobile app. I feel more secure in my home and especially when I'm away because I can check it with my app. But I don't know if there's something wrong with my system because there were two mornings when I forgot to turn it off and when I got up and opened the door to go get my paper, everything was fine. Next thing I knew, the police was at the house. My alarm never went off to me and Frontpoint never called me. But they called the police and they called my daughter-in-law. I've only used them since March of this year. My son and his family used them for a long time. It was my daughter-in-law who installed it for me so it was very simple. I would highly recommend them. They worked extremely well and I know that if I called them, they'd solve the problem for me.

Frontpoint

We agree, that mobile app makes life so much easier!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint's installation was pretty easy. I use the mobile app all the time and it's probably the best part of it.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that you've been "issue-free" since your initial setup!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint is very good. When we started with it, everybody was very helpful in getting us set up. So far, we haven't had any issues.

Frontpoint

"No complaints" is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for the great recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Installing Frontpoint was no trouble. It was self-install for the most part. I use the mobile app frequently as it is convenient. Their people are prompt and good. I have no complaints. Frontpoint gives a better sense of security for us especially at night. It is reliable, and I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that everything is working well and you're happy with your system! Thanks for the feedback and please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2015

I've been with Frontpoint for about a year. Installation of the security device was very easy. No problem at all. I like their mobile app, it works great. I never had to call customer service for anything. In terms of feeling safer or having fewer worries the experience is pretty much the same with the other security service provider that I had previously.

Frontpoint

You deserve that kind of service no matter what, and we're thrilled to hear that you got it each time you needed us!

Original review: June 10, 2015

It was easy installing Frontpoint. There were a couple small questions I had but the tech support was good in answering them quickly, so I was able to get everything installed fast. There have been a lot of times that I have walked out of the house and forgot to set the alarm, so the mobile app is a nice feature to have. Overall, it has been a good experience.

Frontpoint

The reason your security consultant might have not given you a bunch of sensors even though you had a large amount of windows and doors is because multiple sensors we offer cover vast areas of space, which can eliminate the need to spend extra money when you don't really need to. For example, depending on your home's layout, you may only need one motion sensor instead of five door and window sensors!

We care about you and your wallet so we always try to have your back. Let us know if you ever want to build onto your current system and we would be happy to explain all the current customer deals we offer!

Original review: June 9, 2015

The overall experience with Frontpoint has been good so far but the thing is, other companies are offering more equipment fro the same subscription fee - for example I got only two window sensors, the other company offers ten. I have at least 50 windows at home but I only have two window sensors so that's really frustrating. Frontpoint's service has been very good but for the same price, we should have something more so I will probably not go for a renewal with them.

Frontpoint

We're sorry to hear that your setup took a little longer than expected though we're glad to see that you were able to get everything up and running and that you are enjoying your system. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything in the future!

Original review: June 9, 2015

Installing it was harder than they said. Since our windows are vertical and they crank out rather than lift up, we had to figure out a way to keep the sensors close enough for them to work. I like that they have a mobile app in place. My interaction with the people at Frontpoint is all good. Overall, my experience with is great. It makes me feel more secure.

Frontpoint

We apologize if your alarm scared your neighborhood, and that is never our intention! We do work with multiple z-wave locks and our Support Team can give you a list of model numbers we do support if you ever want to try installing one again some day. You can get all of them at your local home depot or amazon.com. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I'm disappointed with getting locks I want to put on the front door. There is nothing compatible. Also, the battery would go dead all the time then it would go out at an inconvenient time and scare the neighborhood to death. But overall the security system has done well - I like the console and the different features in it. Their security system seems to be the best out there and so far I've enjoyed my experience with them. The young lady I was talking to when I was installing the device walked me through every single step. It was awesome.

Frontpoint

We love hearing "nothing is difficult"!

Original review: June 9, 2015

There's nothing difficult with Frontpoint. Better than acceptable. We use the mobile app a lot and it works pretty good.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear about your fast setup, and let us know if you ever want to build onto your system in the future!

Original review: June 9, 2015

Frontpoint is easy to use or to get going up and running. I recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you and your daughter are enjoying your Frontpoint systems and that you are receiving excellent customer service each time you call in! It truly is an honor to have you both as part of our family and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 9, 2015

The rent on my daughter's apartment went up by $300 or $400. I told her, "No, we're not going to pay that. I'll just buy you a house". So we're in the process now of finding her a home. I was looking in the yellow pages and it was a toss-up between Frontpoint and others and I picked Frontpoint. Compared with others, Frontpoint is a lot better and probably cheaper. I got a system for my house and I ordered one for her house. They have good equipment and it is better than the old security system I had. Installing the security devices wasn't difficult at all. The people at Frontpoint were very nice. Every time I talked to them, they've been very helpful and I have no problem with them.

Frontpoint

We will make sure to check out those "practical jokers" you're mentioning! We like to be funny, but we know that can only go so far before it becomes too much. Thanks for the heads up!

Original review: June 9, 2015

Frontpoint is a good system. I like it better than my previous system. Installation was pretty good but they have some practical jokers with their customer service. But other than that, I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is definitely easy to use and super helpful isn't it?

Original review: June 9, 2015

I like that I can set up the device myself. It's a very easy system to use. And I'm enjoying the mobile app which allows me to access my system even when I'm not at home.

Frontpoint

It sounds like you're properly protecting your store, and we have been able to meet all your needs as things change. We're honored to help you grow and keep your peace of mind!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I use Frontpoint in my new business. I chose them over others because it was super simple. They asked me how many doors I have and how many motion sensors I need for my areas and then they come pre-programmed. All I have to do is peel the two sides of tape off the back and stick them up where they tell me to, and then they program on them from where they are. They test them all and make sure they're all working. When we're done, my employees and I both have the app on our smartphone and then we can actually go through a name on the sensor where we put them so we'll know exactly where it is. Like for instance, we're a pawn shop so we have them labeled 'pawn room' and 'cargo door' and 'freight door' and 'front entry.' So if any of those sensors activate we know exactly which one it is.

We've never had a security issue but we've got them on the phone if I have a question or ask them how to do something. They were excellent. One time, I called in because we added a semi-trailer as part of our on-site storage facility and we needed to put windows and doors and motion sensors in it. So I needed to order additional equipment and then get hooked up to our system and it was super simple. I have no complaints at all. I've been very pleased with their service and with their product.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is important to us that you are always taken care of which is why we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you shortly to address all your concerns. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I haven't used Frontpoint in four months already. I would like to cancel it, but I'm locked into a contract. In installing it, all the little stickies that they gave to stick on the device fell down. When I tried to report it, they gave me the runaround. I don't like Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Thank you for all the great recommendations!

Original review: June 9, 2015

The product works great and the customer service is outstanding. If I call them, they get to me on the phone right away. If I need help, they walk me through everything. They're great, I have recommended them to people. Very positive overall experience with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint Company Profile