toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

We know getting "perfect" is hard to come by, so trust us when we say you've got us blushing over here!

Original review: June 12, 2015

I was looking for the best home security on the market right now and Frontpoint was by far the leader as far as consumer ratings. We choose them because of the mobile option since it enables me to arm and disarm my house from my phone. I would also get automated messages telling me when the door is open or when they're left open. I can set reminders. I liked the whole automation part, it being wireless, and the ability to take the devices with me anywhere - there's no installation - it's super convenient. I love the fact that it asks me to put in my password and my fingerprint every time I log in. It tells me everything. It also hasn't had a glitch, I've never had issues arming or disarming the house. It's perfect and I love it! I've already recommended to some of my friends.

Frontpoint

We appreciate your recommendation and we're glad to hear that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 12, 2015

It's been ten months since I bought the device. It's pretty good. I even recommended it to my neighbor. It was very easy to install, very user-friendly, and it gives me all the alerts and alarms. I have a garage door opener that has an app with it too. With the combination of the two I feel safe when I’m out of town.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback and we're here if you ever need us for anything else!

Original review: June 11, 2015

The monthly costs made us decide to use Frontpoint over other security devices. Installation was pretty easy except for where to put the motion sensors was confusing. But other than that, it was pretty straightforward. I use alarm.com for mobile app, the one that Frontline partnered with. I didn't have the best start up with Frontpoint but they're a decent security company.

Frontpoint

Our customer's satisfaction is a top priority here at Frontpoint which is why we're looking into the concern you've mentioned here. One of our Support Supervisors will be reaching out to you shortly with all the details of our findings. Thank you for giving us your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 11, 2015

The alarm has gone off but no one called to check on it as to why it went off. When this happened to the previous one we had, the other company called us.

Frontpoint

Michael, we actually DO offer different forms of adhesive! Generally we never see problems with the current adhesive we send out to you, but in certain situations we can send out 3M tape that supports up to 300 lbs! We'll have someone reach out to you to get that sent out asap.

Original review: June 11, 2015

My experience with Frontpoint wasn't very good. It was easy enough to install and use the device and the mobile app is convenient, but I'm not sure if we're going to use it again for our new house. The problem is that there is no way to permanently attach them to our door and windows. There's been a couple of times that it just keep falling off my windows and right on the ground. Luckily, I was home. If I hadn't been home, I would assume that that would simulate a break-in. I feel like they need to offer the adhesive replacements (for temporary stays) and also the ability to be able to put screws to make it permanent so we don't have to worry about the devices falling off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying those quick response times and that you were able to get you system working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything at all.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint was ranked number one in my area when I researched about them online so I went with them. I've been using Frontpoint for six months now. I installed the device myself and it was easy. However, I have one problem with the sensors that keep going out. Frontpoint was on it and called me every two seconds in case somebody was trying to do something, but that was because one of the sensors was messed up. I moved the problematic sensor and it seemed to be doing fine now.

Frontpoint

We're just as happy with you as you are with us!

Original review: June 11, 2015

I'm very happy with Frontpoint's services, it's been great. Highly recommended.

Frontpoint

We like to make sure you get a system that is simple to setup and it sounds like you got just that!

Original review: June 11, 2015

I am happy with Frontpoint. I found out about them online, and went with them based on online reviews, cost, and ease of installation. It was pretty simple installing the security device, and they have been helpful with the initial setup. The mobile app is pretty convenient as well.

Frontpoint

We believe you should always get excellent customer service each time you call, so we're glad to hear that has been the case for you.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been excellent and they are always responsive when I call. I've had no issues with them and will recommend it to my friends!

Frontpoint

Glad to hear you're enjoying that smartphone app! It does make life easier doesn't it?

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has good ratings online, so I called them up on the phone and told them I want it. They did a good job in installing the device. Being able to access my system from my phone is good feature that Frontpoint has. I am satisfied with it.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that you got that code situation sorted out and are enjoying your system's features!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Installing the Frontpoint security device was very straightforward and easy. I also use their mobile app all the time. There was a time when my daughter came home and couldn't find the code and it started ringing all over the place so she had to call customer service to figure out how to disable it and everything worked fine.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the great recommendation and we're really glad to hear that we have you feeling safer than ever!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Prior to Frontpoint we had a local security provider that was old-fashioned with the wires in the wall. Frontpoint, on the other hand, is more technologically-advanced with the web-based and phone-based, and their user-friendly mobile app. Installing the system was simple and easy to do. The customer service was thorough in walking me through the process. My interactions with the team were smooth as they were helpful and resourceful. When I was needing new sticky parts on the back of the sensors, they sent out some immediately. With the security device, I have become more conscious of the security of my home. I have never used the security system at night when I'm in the house before, so it's something that I do now with my wife. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're sorry to hear that your setup took a little longer than you expected though we are happy to see that you are feeling safer with your Frontpoint system. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been so far good since I had them 3 months ago. However, installing the device was a little frustrating though I figured it out in a few hours versus a few minutes but it was okay. I called customer service once to find out how to set my alarm for instantly going off and they were helpful. Overall, I feel better about having an alarm system.

Frontpoint

Lining up those sensors can be a little tricky at first, but we're glad to hear our Support Team was right there to help you when you needed them!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint offers affordable prices, and their customer service is excellent. It took me a few tries to get everything lined up correctly but installation was relatively easy. The mobile app function works well. I feel more secure having it.

Frontpoint

We're happy to see that we are living up to your expectations! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: June 11, 2015

My Frontpoint experience has been easy enough. It is what it says it's going to be unlike everybody else I do business with so I'm very satisfied with them.

Frontpoint

Melissa, depending on what equipment you have, you may not need every single door and window secured with a sensor. Certain sensors like the glass break and motion sensors help cover a much larger area with the use of only one sensor. This way you spend much less money and cover a much larger area! Please let us know if you ever do want to keep building onto your system and we would be happy to help you do that.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been excellent. They followed up and were on time. I am very pleased. With their mobile app, I have set up my phone and iPad to update me whenever there is activity in the house. Being able to control over what is happening inside of the house, especially when I am outside, is something that I like. When I'm inside the house, I would use the windows and doors setting. However, I still do not have every window and door secured, so I still have some worry that not everything is completely monitored. Still, Frontpoint is great!

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you're feeling safer with your Frontpoint system! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 11, 2015

It was our neighbor who introduced me to Frontpoint and I feel safer ever since I had them. Their mobile app works well and customer service have always been helpful.

Frontpoint

We understand not everyone is amazing with technology and that's ok, because that is what we are here for! Please let us know if you need any other assistance later on, because we're more than happy to help.

Original review: June 11, 2015

I was looking for an alarm system online when I found Frontpoint, and I'm really pleased with them. I just have to call when I need them reset something for a couple of my doors since I had to take some of the alarms off and then readjust them. So I just call them and have them run a test and get that going again. They were very helpful, and walk me through it step by step. I'm not good with computers or technology at all and they got me through it. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your system was easy to setup and that you are happy with your system! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 10, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for a year now and installing the device was easy from a couple of standpoints. We had a few doors that were non-standard but they were very good about shipping us some of the correct sensors versus the standard sensors so it went okay. Their alarm.com app is also very easy to use and the customer service is very responsive and always had a solution. We've been very happy with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint has high reviews on the internet so I decided to give it a try. Customer service is great. The guy I dealt with was helpful. I might have called twice to work out a couple of things but installing it was easy. I use the mobile app daily as I find it convenient and like the sense of security it's able to provide. So far, it is a great experience, and I'm satisfied with it.

Frontpoint

Feel free to give our Support Team a call to learn more about how Canadian customers are billed! We promise we take this into account and would never ask you to pay more than any other customer! Thanks for the feedback and let us know if you need anything going forward.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Been with Frontpoint for about eight months. We had a different system prior to installing this one. The other system was older, so it was wired in and there was no app or anything for it unlike Frontpoint which has a mobile app that I like. It's nice to be able to tell what's going on at home. We had a couple accidental alarms and had to be in contact with customer service. When they call, they are always friendly and able to help out. The only concern I have with Frontpoint is that Canadian dollars are low and it's billed in American, which I didn't really think about when I put it in.

Frontpoint

Well we hope that we can be the first and last alarm company you will ever work with!

Original review: June 10, 2015

I found out about FrontPoint from the web and they were my first home security provider. Installing the security device was easy and I use their mobile app very often since it's good to access and control the system while on the go.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you are enjoying that mobile app and loving the service you are receiving each time you call in! Stay safe and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: June 10, 2015

My dad told me about Frontpoint and I've had them for a year now. He also helped me out in installing their security device. Frontpoint's mobile app is practical so I use it a lot. Also, it's very easy to get a hold of somebody when I have questions unlike when you call some other companies, you have to go through five different people and hit ten different numbers before you get a hold of them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that our Support Team was there to answer all your questions and help you get your system all setup! It's also great to hear that you are enjoying that smartphone app which allows you to control your system no matter where you are. Thank you so much for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2015

We did have some difficulties with the installation of our Frontpoint security device. We have a wider frame around our door and it made it difficult for the sensors to meet one another so we had to do some modifications. Their team have been excellent. They have been patient with us and have worked with getting us through the problems that we had. We're satisfied with the system. We had tried their mobile app and we enjoy that we can access and control our system on the go. Our main reason for buying it was because we're snowbirds and we're gone on the wintertime. Once it's set, were not real active with it on a daily basis.

Frontpoint

We're happy to see you're having such a great experience with us! Thanks for all your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint is my first home security system and the experience has been good. I haven't had any break-ins. I had their mobile app for free when I first signed up. It was nice, but there was really no point in me having it. I had to be in contact with customer service just a few times when guests have opened the door without me unlocking it first and then Frontpoint calls. They have been great about calling and I like it. They have been friendly every time.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the compliments! We really do try our best to support this awesome system with excellent customer service at all times and we're always glad to hear from customers that this is why they love us!

Original review: June 10, 2015

It's very easy to install Frontpoint as they laid out the instructions very well. The online support was great and hassle-free and when I had questions, it was very easy to get the representative on the phone who helped me out and talked me through anything I needed. I use the mobile app almost everyday especially when I'm on vacation and I know that people may be coming over to walk my dog out or my friends or parents need to get into my house -- I could turn on and off the alarm at ease. Frontpoint has great customer service-- very good selling point.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that we could be there to help you move homes! If you ever find that you need more sensors or adhesive please just let us know.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Some of our friends had Frontpoint in Fallon, Nevada when we were stationed there and told us that it was great because it's movable. We've had it for a year now. We have the camera and like the fact that we can check on our house and I like being able to control it all from my phone. Their team called us right on point when we had a door that blew open and wasn't closed right so the alarm went off. Frontpoint is convenient, fast, and there's security.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you were able to get everything all setup and that your mom's system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please give us a call if you ever need anything. We've always got your back!

Original review: June 10, 2015

We did the installation of Frontpoint at our mom's place. It was very easy and we didn't have any problems. We also had to call the people to get things set up and they were very friendly and helpful. It works as expected.

Frontpoint

There are only very specific times during which you could set off an alarm and the alarm not "sound"-or you aren't called. Please give our support team a call if this ever happens again, but you most likely pressed a very specific button more than one time. Thank you for this feedback and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2015

I love the Frontpoint mobile app. I feel more secure in my home and especially when I'm away because I can check it with my app. But I don't know if there's something wrong with my system because there were two mornings when I forgot to turn it off and when I got up and opened the door to go get my paper, everything was fine. Next thing I knew, the police was at the house. My alarm never went off to me and Frontpoint never called me. But they called the police and they called my daughter-in-law. I've only used them since March of this year. My son and his family used them for a long time. It was my daughter-in-law who installed it for me so it was very simple. I would highly recommend them. They worked extremely well and I know that if I called them, they'd solve the problem for me.

Frontpoint

We agree, that mobile app makes life so much easier!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint's installation was pretty easy. I use the mobile app all the time and it's probably the best part of it.

Frontpoint Company Profile