toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

Glad to see you got yourself a great deal and you're really enjoying that app!

Original review: June 12, 2015

It was because of the price at that time that made me chose Frontpoint. The person who set up the system for me was friendly and informative, and was able to answer all my questions. The app is a good feature.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system was easy to setup and that you are loving that smartphone app! Stay safe and let us know if you ever need anything. We've always got your back!

Original review: June 12, 2015

I've had Frontpoint since the beginning of the year. Installing it was pretty painless. My doors are recessed so my sensors didn’t line up really well but a quick call to customer service and they overnighted my stuff right away. I use the mobile app all the time and it's wonderful. Frontpoint is pleasant and has good support.

Frontpoint

Being able to customize your system is a must, and we understand that. You should never have to pay for something you don't need and we will make sure of it! Thank you for the feedback.

Original review: June 12, 2015

I picked Frontpoint because of two things. I can pick ala carte and get exactly what I wanted. I didn't have to take a mammoth package from the security company and have lightweight and very simple things. I like that about them. Second is I like that I could get everything set up myself and that I didn't have to wait for a tech to come to my house and lose time from work. Those were both very appealing for me as a consumer. Moreover, the price was what I expected. I like the mobile app. I've used it for those times when I've driven away from my house and I'm like, "Oh, did I ever set the alarm?" Then I can check and see if it is set or not and set it if I'm even not there. Other people might want more services, but if you're more on the DIY and that you just want something simple, I'd recommend Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

We're happy to see you're having such an awesome experience with us! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if we can ever do anything for you.

Original review: June 12, 2015

I had an excellent experience installing my Frontpoint security device. I like that I am able to access and control the system on the go via their mobile app. Their people are also friendly and helpful. When I didn't understand something, they're able to help and they did an excellent job.

Frontpoint

We completely understand that price is a large consideration when purchasing a security system! This is why we always have your back and keep your budget in mind too.

Original review: June 12, 2015

Price was a primary consideration in deciding to use Frontpoint and I like some of their features better than the other security provider I've had before. Installation was very easy and I like being able to access and control the system on the go. Plus Frontpoint team have been very responsive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

Glad you find us to be better than your previous home security provider! Thanks for your feedback and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything.

Original review: June 12, 2015

Frontpoint has been great. Compared to my previous home security provider, Frontpoint is much better.

Glad to hear it!

Original review: June 12, 2015

I saw the value of Frontpoint's services and installing it was easy. The experience with them is as advertised.

Frontpoint

It's great to see that you got all the help you needed and that you are enjoying your system! Stay safe and let us know if you ever need anything else.

Original review: June 12, 2015

I had Southern Security for a long time and it really wasn't doing very much. I wanted to have a more up-to-date system and found Frontpoint. Installation was no problem. I even got help whenever I needed it. Using the mobile app is very easy, too. Overall, Frontpoint has been very good. I’ve had it just about a year now and I’m very happy with it.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear we were able to address all the concerns you may have had, and don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if you need anything!

Original review: June 12, 2015

The big old ConsumerAffairs and consumer reports button on the internet said Frontpoint is good. So I went for it. I talked to them on the phone and they've been pretty great. Being able to access the system on the go is awesome. Otherwise, I wouldn't do it. I called them and they resolved my problems and everybody was happy.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is definitely easy to use and super helpful isn't it? Thanks so much for sharing your story and please let us know if you ever need anything!

Original review: June 12, 2015

(1) I like the illustrations and the simplicity of the instructions. I found the instructions very clear and very concise. (2) I'm really excited about the smoke alarm feature and not having to worry that my house is being broken into while I'm out of town. I live by myself so having that peace of mind helps. (3) My boyfriend sometimes will be at my house and he doesn’t have a key but I can set the alarm using the mobile app so he can turn the key.

Frontpoint

We know getting "perfect" is hard to come by, so trust us when we say you've got us blushing over here!

Original review: June 12, 2015

I was looking for the best home security on the market right now and Frontpoint was by far the leader as far as consumer ratings. We choose them because of the mobile option since it enables me to arm and disarm my house from my phone. I would also get automated messages telling me when the door is open or when they're left open. I can set reminders. I liked the whole automation part, it being wireless, and the ability to take the devices with me anywhere - there's no installation - it's super convenient. I love the fact that it asks me to put in my password and my fingerprint every time I log in. It tells me everything. It also hasn't had a glitch, I've never had issues arming or disarming the house. It's perfect and I love it! I've already recommended to some of my friends.

Frontpoint

We appreciate your recommendation and we're glad to hear that you feel safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 12, 2015

It's been ten months since I bought the device. It's pretty good. I even recommended it to my neighbor. It was very easy to install, very user-friendly, and it gives me all the alerts and alarms. I have a garage door opener that has an app with it too. With the combination of the two I feel safe when I’m out of town.

Frontpoint

Thank you for your feedback and we're here if you ever need us for anything else!

Original review: June 11, 2015

The monthly costs made us decide to use Frontpoint over other security devices. Installation was pretty easy except for where to put the motion sensors was confusing. But other than that, it was pretty straightforward. I use alarm.com for mobile app, the one that Frontline partnered with. I didn't have the best start up with Frontpoint but they're a decent security company.

Frontpoint

Our customer's satisfaction is a top priority here at Frontpoint which is why we're looking into the concern you've mentioned here. One of our Support Supervisors will be reaching out to you shortly with all the details of our findings. Thank you for giving us your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 11, 2015

The alarm has gone off but no one called to check on it as to why it went off. When this happened to the previous one we had, the other company called us.

Frontpoint

Michael, we actually DO offer different forms of adhesive! Generally we never see problems with the current adhesive we send out to you, but in certain situations we can send out 3M tape that supports up to 300 lbs! We'll have someone reach out to you to get that sent out asap.

Original review: June 11, 2015

My experience with Frontpoint wasn't very good. It was easy enough to install and use the device and the mobile app is convenient, but I'm not sure if we're going to use it again for our new house. The problem is that there is no way to permanently attach them to our door and windows. There's been a couple of times that it just keep falling off my windows and right on the ground. Luckily, I was home. If I hadn't been home, I would assume that that would simulate a break-in. I feel like they need to offer the adhesive replacements (for temporary stays) and also the ability to be able to put screws to make it permanent so we don't have to worry about the devices falling off.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying those quick response times and that you were able to get you system working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything at all.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint was ranked number one in my area when I researched about them online so I went with them. I've been using Frontpoint for six months now. I installed the device myself and it was easy. However, I have one problem with the sensors that keep going out. Frontpoint was on it and called me every two seconds in case somebody was trying to do something, but that was because one of the sensors was messed up. I moved the problematic sensor and it seemed to be doing fine now.

Frontpoint

We're just as happy with you as you are with us!

Original review: June 11, 2015

I'm very happy with Frontpoint's services, it's been great. Highly recommended.

Frontpoint

We like to make sure you get a system that is simple to setup and it sounds like you got just that!

Original review: June 11, 2015

I am happy with Frontpoint. I found out about them online, and went with them based on online reviews, cost, and ease of installation. It was pretty simple installing the security device, and they have been helpful with the initial setup. The mobile app is pretty convenient as well.

Frontpoint

We believe you should always get excellent customer service each time you call, so we're glad to hear that has been the case for you.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been excellent and they are always responsive when I call. I've had no issues with them and will recommend it to my friends!

Frontpoint

Glad to hear you're enjoying that smartphone app! It does make life easier doesn't it?

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has good ratings online, so I called them up on the phone and told them I want it. They did a good job in installing the device. Being able to access my system from my phone is good feature that Frontpoint has. I am satisfied with it.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that you got that code situation sorted out and are enjoying your system's features!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Installing the Frontpoint security device was very straightforward and easy. I also use their mobile app all the time. There was a time when my daughter came home and couldn't find the code and it started ringing all over the place so she had to call customer service to figure out how to disable it and everything worked fine.

Frontpoint

Thanks for the great recommendation and we're really glad to hear that we have you feeling safer than ever!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Prior to Frontpoint we had a local security provider that was old-fashioned with the wires in the wall. Frontpoint, on the other hand, is more technologically-advanced with the web-based and phone-based, and their user-friendly mobile app. Installing the system was simple and easy to do. The customer service was thorough in walking me through the process. My interactions with the team were smooth as they were helpful and resourceful. When I was needing new sticky parts on the back of the sensors, they sent out some immediately. With the security device, I have become more conscious of the security of my home. I have never used the security system at night when I'm in the house before, so it's something that I do now with my wife. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're sorry to hear that your setup took a little longer than you expected though we are happy to see that you are feeling safer with your Frontpoint system. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and always remember that we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been so far good since I had them 3 months ago. However, installing the device was a little frustrating though I figured it out in a few hours versus a few minutes but it was okay. I called customer service once to find out how to set my alarm for instantly going off and they were helpful. Overall, I feel better about having an alarm system.

Frontpoint

Lining up those sensors can be a little tricky at first, but we're glad to hear our Support Team was right there to help you when you needed them!

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint offers affordable prices, and their customer service is excellent. It took me a few tries to get everything lined up correctly but installation was relatively easy. The mobile app function works well. I feel more secure having it.

Frontpoint

We're happy to see that we are living up to your expectations! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: June 11, 2015

My Frontpoint experience has been easy enough. It is what it says it's going to be unlike everybody else I do business with so I'm very satisfied with them.

Frontpoint

Melissa, depending on what equipment you have, you may not need every single door and window secured with a sensor. Certain sensors like the glass break and motion sensors help cover a much larger area with the use of only one sensor. This way you spend much less money and cover a much larger area! Please let us know if you ever do want to keep building onto your system and we would be happy to help you do that.

Original review: June 11, 2015

Frontpoint has been excellent. They followed up and were on time. I am very pleased. With their mobile app, I have set up my phone and iPad to update me whenever there is activity in the house. Being able to control over what is happening inside of the house, especially when I am outside, is something that I like. When I'm inside the house, I would use the windows and doors setting. However, I still do not have every window and door secured, so I still have some worry that not everything is completely monitored. Still, Frontpoint is great!

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that you're feeling safer with your Frontpoint system! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 11, 2015

It was our neighbor who introduced me to Frontpoint and I feel safer ever since I had them. Their mobile app works well and customer service have always been helpful.

Frontpoint

We understand not everyone is amazing with technology and that's ok, because that is what we are here for! Please let us know if you need any other assistance later on, because we're more than happy to help.

Original review: June 11, 2015

I was looking for an alarm system online when I found Frontpoint, and I'm really pleased with them. I just have to call when I need them reset something for a couple of my doors since I had to take some of the alarms off and then readjust them. So I just call them and have them run a test and get that going again. They were very helpful, and walk me through it step by step. I'm not good with computers or technology at all and they got me through it. I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear your system was easy to setup and that you are happy with your system! Thanks for sharing your experience and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future.

Original review: June 10, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for a year now and installing the device was easy from a couple of standpoints. We had a few doors that were non-standard but they were very good about shipping us some of the correct sensors versus the standard sensors so it went okay. Their alarm.com app is also very easy to use and the customer service is very responsive and always had a solution. We've been very happy with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear you're enjoying your system!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint has high reviews on the internet so I decided to give it a try. Customer service is great. The guy I dealt with was helpful. I might have called twice to work out a couple of things but installing it was easy. I use the mobile app daily as I find it convenient and like the sense of security it's able to provide. So far, it is a great experience, and I'm satisfied with it.

Frontpoint Company Profile