toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

We're happy to hear that you've been "issue-free" since your initial setup!

Original review: June 10, 2015

Frontpoint is very good. When we started with it, everybody was very helpful in getting us set up. So far, we haven't had any issues.

Frontpoint

"No complaints" is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for the great recommendation and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you.

Original review: June 10, 2015

Installing Frontpoint was no trouble. It was self-install for the most part. I use the mobile app frequently as it is convenient. Their people are prompt and good. I have no complaints. Frontpoint gives a better sense of security for us especially at night. It is reliable, and I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear that everything is working well and you're happy with your system! Thanks for the feedback and please don't hesitate to let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2015

I've been with Frontpoint for about a year. Installation of the security device was very easy. No problem at all. I like their mobile app, it works great. I never had to call customer service for anything. In terms of feeling safer or having fewer worries the experience is pretty much the same with the other security service provider that I had previously.

Frontpoint

You deserve that kind of service no matter what, and we're thrilled to hear that you got it each time you needed us!

Original review: June 10, 2015

It was easy installing Frontpoint. There were a couple small questions I had but the tech support was good in answering them quickly, so I was able to get everything installed fast. There have been a lot of times that I have walked out of the house and forgot to set the alarm, so the mobile app is a nice feature to have. Overall, it has been a good experience.

Frontpoint

The reason your security consultant might have not given you a bunch of sensors even though you had a large amount of windows and doors is because multiple sensors we offer cover vast areas of space, which can eliminate the need to spend extra money when you don't really need to. For example, depending on your home's layout, you may only need one motion sensor instead of five door and window sensors!

We care about you and your wallet so we always try to have your back. Let us know if you ever want to build onto your current system and we would be happy to explain all the current customer deals we offer!

Original review: June 9, 2015

The overall experience with Frontpoint has been good so far but the thing is, other companies are offering more equipment fro the same subscription fee - for example I got only two window sensors, the other company offers ten. I have at least 50 windows at home but I only have two window sensors so that's really frustrating. Frontpoint's service has been very good but for the same price, we should have something more so I will probably not go for a renewal with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We're sorry to hear that your setup took a little longer than expected though we're glad to see that you were able to get everything up and running and that you are enjoying your system. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story with us and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything in the future!

Original review: June 9, 2015

Installing it was harder than they said. Since our windows are vertical and they crank out rather than lift up, we had to figure out a way to keep the sensors close enough for them to work. I like that they have a mobile app in place. My interaction with the people at Frontpoint is all good. Overall, my experience with is great. It makes me feel more secure.

Frontpoint

We apologize if your alarm scared your neighborhood, and that is never our intention! We do work with multiple z-wave locks and our Support Team can give you a list of model numbers we do support if you ever want to try installing one again some day. You can get all of them at your local home depot or amazon.com. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I'm disappointed with getting locks I want to put on the front door. There is nothing compatible. Also, the battery would go dead all the time then it would go out at an inconvenient time and scare the neighborhood to death. But overall the security system has done well - I like the console and the different features in it. Their security system seems to be the best out there and so far I've enjoyed my experience with them. The young lady I was talking to when I was installing the device walked me through every single step. It was awesome.

Frontpoint

We love hearing "nothing is difficult"!

Original review: June 9, 2015

There's nothing difficult with Frontpoint. Better than acceptable. We use the mobile app a lot and it works pretty good.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear about your fast setup, and let us know if you ever want to build onto your system in the future!

Original review: June 9, 2015

Frontpoint is easy to use or to get going up and running. I recommend them.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you and your daughter are enjoying your Frontpoint systems and that you are receiving excellent customer service each time you call in! It truly is an honor to have you both as part of our family and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 9, 2015

The rent on my daughter's apartment went up by $300 or $400. I told her, "No, we're not going to pay that. I'll just buy you a house". So we're in the process now of finding her a home. I was looking in the yellow pages and it was a toss-up between Frontpoint and others and I picked Frontpoint. Compared with others, Frontpoint is a lot better and probably cheaper. I got a system for my house and I ordered one for her house. They have good equipment and it is better than the old security system I had. Installing the security devices wasn't difficult at all. The people at Frontpoint were very nice. Every time I talked to them, they've been very helpful and I have no problem with them.

Frontpoint

We will make sure to check out those "practical jokers" you're mentioning! We like to be funny, but we know that can only go so far before it becomes too much. Thanks for the heads up!

Original review: June 9, 2015

Frontpoint is a good system. I like it better than my previous system. Installation was pretty good but they have some practical jokers with their customer service. But other than that, I would recommend them.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is definitely easy to use and super helpful isn't it?

Original review: June 9, 2015

I like that I can set up the device myself. It's a very easy system to use. And I'm enjoying the mobile app which allows me to access my system even when I'm not at home.

Frontpoint

It sounds like you're properly protecting your store, and we have been able to meet all your needs as things change. We're honored to help you grow and keep your peace of mind!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I use Frontpoint in my new business. I chose them over others because it was super simple. They asked me how many doors I have and how many motion sensors I need for my areas and then they come pre-programmed. All I have to do is peel the two sides of tape off the back and stick them up where they tell me to, and then they program on them from where they are. They test them all and make sure they're all working. When we're done, my employees and I both have the app on our smartphone and then we can actually go through a name on the sensor where we put them so we'll know exactly where it is. Like for instance, we're a pawn shop so we have them labeled 'pawn room' and 'cargo door' and 'freight door' and 'front entry.' So if any of those sensors activate we know exactly which one it is.

We've never had a security issue but we've got them on the phone if I have a question or ask them how to do something. They were excellent. One time, I called in because we added a semi-trailer as part of our on-site storage facility and we needed to put windows and doors and motion sensors in it. So I needed to order additional equipment and then get hooked up to our system and it was super simple. I have no complaints at all. I've been very pleased with their service and with their product.

Frontpoint

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is important to us that you are always taken care of which is why we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you shortly to address all your concerns. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I haven't used Frontpoint in four months already. I would like to cancel it, but I'm locked into a contract. In installing it, all the little stickies that they gave to stick on the device fell down. When I tried to report it, they gave me the runaround. I don't like Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Thank you for all the great recommendations!

Original review: June 9, 2015

The product works great and the customer service is outstanding. If I call them, they get to me on the phone right away. If I need help, they walk me through everything. They're great, I have recommended them to people. Very positive overall experience with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Ten minutes? That's great! We're glad to hear that you were able to get setup so quickly.

Original review: June 9, 2015

I purchased the same system for my father. Installation is unbelievably easy. I probably had it up and running in about ten minutes. I worked with them over the phone and they were very good. I'd recommend Frontpoint. It's easy, reliable and saved me money the first week I had it installed.

Frontpoint

We understand that when things don't always work out perfectly you need to call us for some help. What is most important is how quickly we address your concerns and how you are treated during that process. We're thrilled to hear about your positive interactions with us!

Original review: June 9, 2015

I've used Frontpoint for our business for approximately one year. Frontpoint, we feel, is better that the other security device we had before. Now I am more confident leaving my business unattended. Plus it was easy to install and anything we couldn't figure out on our own was solved for us with a phone call.

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that you're feeling safer with your Frontpoint system! Thank you for sharing your experience and always remember, we are just a phone call away if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 9, 2015

Frontpoint is competitive price-wise and they offered enough equipment to cover all my doors and stuff. They also have excellent customer service. Installing it was easy but I took my time so it took longer than was suggested that it needs to take as I was trying to do it correctly. I use their mobile app on occasion and it seems that it works - that's a nice perk when I need it. I haven't had any problems, it's good. We do feel more secure, we turn it on every time we're out of the house and my city had a crime issue for a small town so it makes us feel better about that. They're the best out of the ones that I checked out.

Frontpoint

Wow, 15 minutes! We love hearing the sound of that, and trust us when we say we really try to keep your self setup as simple as possible. Glad to hear we were able to do that for you.

Original review: June 9, 2015

Chose Frontpoint over other security services due to its good rating and customer service. Installation of the device was very simple. It took me probably a matter of 15 minutes to install it and I like the mobile app. I had to call Frontpoint when I first got started, I wasn't sure on a couple of things and they were very knowledgeable. I had some problems but they walked me through everything I needed to do. And since having the security device I feel safer. No worries.

Frontpoint

Thank you for the recommendation!

Original review: June 8, 2015

I was referred to Frontpoint by my husband's cousin. Frontpoint is easy to install, but living in an older house with doors not perfectly leveled, I had a hard time with the magnets connecting. Everything has to be measured right. I'd still recommend them though.

Frontpoint

"Excellent" is what we like to hear! Let us know if you ever need more help with those sensors or cameras- because we always promise to work until you're 100% satisfied.

Original review: June 8, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because of their online rating and ability to remotely access everything. The mobile app was the main reason I got it and I enjoy it a lot. Installation went fairly easy. I had a sensor that didn't work and issues with the camera working intermittently but they've always been good with shipping something out right away and getting it over here. Service wise, they're excellent.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything at all.

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installing the Frontpoint security device was easy. I managed to do it in an afternoon by myself. One of my favorite features is that I can access and control my system on the go with the mobile app. Their people have been extremely easy to work with, really friendly. It's one of the better customer experiences I've had with any company I've worked with. Frontline works well for us because my husband gets home late at night. It's allows me to know that he gets home safe, what time he gets home and what time he leaves for work. When maintenance people come by, it is nice to know when they come and when they go. I highly recommend them!

Frontpoint

Tell your neighbor we said thank you! We love having you as an addition to our family.

Original review: June 8, 2015

A neighbor recommended Frontpoint. It was very easy to install. We also use their mobile app which I think is very convenient. Frontpoint is very efficient. I recommended them to my friends who have also signed up.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear we quickly sent you out some more adhesive and you found that mobile app to be super helpful!

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installation was good and not too difficult. Everything seemed to be easy to put up. The only criticism was one or two of the items didn't have all of the little stickies on it. But I just let Frontpoint know and they sent them right away. I also like the mobile app. It makes me feel a little more secure that I can view and monitor it.

Frontpoint

That mobile app definitely makes life a lot easier doesn't it?

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installing our Frontpoint device was simple and straightforward. Also, the mobile app is very convenient. Overall it's been very good.

Frontpoint

We're happy to provide you with exactly the security you were promised! Feel free to let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2015

I have been using Frontpoint for about a year now, and I haven't had any issues with it. I use their mobile app exclusively, and it works pretty well. It keeps me informed, so I know what's going on at the house. It works as advertised and I am happy with it.

Frontpoint

It's one of our top priorities to make sure you are always taken care of so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to talk to you about those additional sensors and make sure you get everything you need. Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installation was okay. The sensors do the job although I wish I got a few more. They said they were giving them to me for free but after I got the unit, I'm actually going to pay for them now. Before I ordered it, I could have gotten as many sensors as I needed for free and then they convinced me not to get that many sensors. But then I figured I needed them now after I bought it. I don't know how many dollars it is for a sensor but now I got to pay for them. And I haven't gotten the new sensors yet.

Frontpoint

We're really happy to hear that you're feeling much safer with your Frontpoint system! We aim to please and it sounds like we did just that for you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2015

Everything was easy to set up with Frontpoint and the folks at Customer Service walked me through the programming. One of the sensors was bad. There were no problems when I returned it and they sent me another one right back out, and everything was set up within a day. I'm pleased with it as far as the capability and a lot happier with it than I was with the previous system that we had. Where we live, weather disturbances sometimes knock the system out but with this, I haven't had those issues at all so I feel safer.

Frontpoint

You deserve excellent customer service and we are happy to give you just that! Stay safe and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 8, 2015

I have Frontpoint for maybe a year now. The device was pretty easy to install. The app is not bad, though it doesn't really work for us as we expected it to but I can get around it. Sometimes when I send the information to it, it can't verify that that command was sent. As for customer service, I called two times and it's one of the best customer service I've received.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear you're feeling much safer now!

Original review: June 8, 2015

Frontpoint was easy to install, I installed it myself. I've had it for 11 months and I feel safer, knowing when the door opens it beeps. Even when the alarm's not activated I also feel safer.

Frontpoint Company Profile