toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Frontpoint

We're so happy to hear that your system worked exactly how you needed it to and that the burglar was caught! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

My brother passed away and it wasn't two weeks later when word got around the neighborhood. The neighborhood has gone down through the years and two guys broke in the house. My sister went online, investigated home securities, and saw what the comments and ratings were on everyone. We liked Frontpoint's price and my sister signed up with them. I'm in Pooler which is out of Savannah and my sister is in Cornelia, Georgia which is four hours away and we're both on the call list. The guys who broke into the house wanted to go back for a second trip but by then I already had the Frontpoint security system there and it got them. They had priors, got indicted, and are in jail now. We've had a really good experience with Frontpoint and I do appreciate it. Everything's worked out great and the house is still whole just locked up with the security system.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that your system is working exactly how you need it to! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything in the future.

Original review: March 3, 2016

I've been with Frontpoint for two years. Installation of the system was surprisingly easy. I just read the instructions and did what it says. I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I use their app quite frequently. It's very nice when I'm out and use the app to make sure that the system is armed. I haven't received any alerts though. Maybe that's something that needs to be set up.

The Frontpoint people I've dealt with have been extremely professional, friendly, and easy to deal with when there were a couple of questions that I had about the system early on. I also had to call sometimes regarding my monthly payments, as their website doesn't offer a way to modify that and my credit card situation has changed. All in all, they've been very helpful, polite, and right on the ball.

With Frontpoint, there's a feeling that I have that once I'm in for the night and the system's armed, I don't have to worry. Thank God we haven't had any incidents, but having it's a comfort, especially now that I do travel quite a bit. Sometimes I'm gone a month at a time and it's nice to know that the system is secure, and I can monitor it from wherever I might be. Frontpoint just works.

Frontpoint

"Excellent" is what we like to hear! Let us know if you ever need more help with those sensors or cameras- because we always promise to work until you're 100% satisfied.

Original review: June 8, 2015

I chose Frontpoint because of their online rating and ability to remotely access everything. The mobile app was the main reason I got it and I enjoy it a lot. Installation went fairly easy. I had a sensor that didn't work and issues with the camera working intermittently but they've always been good with shipping something out right away and getting it over here. Service wise, they're excellent.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything at all.

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installing the Frontpoint security device was easy. I managed to do it in an afternoon by myself. One of my favorite features is that I can access and control my system on the go with the mobile app. Their people have been extremely easy to work with, really friendly. It's one of the better customer experiences I've had with any company I've worked with. Frontline works well for us because my husband gets home late at night. It's allows me to know that he gets home safe, what time he gets home and what time he leaves for work. When maintenance people come by, it is nice to know when they come and when they go. I highly recommend them!

Frontpoint

Tell your neighbor we said thank you! We love having you as an addition to our family.

Original review: June 8, 2015

A neighbor recommended Frontpoint. It was very easy to install. We also use their mobile app which I think is very convenient. Frontpoint is very efficient. I recommended them to my friends who have also signed up.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear we quickly sent you out some more adhesive and you found that mobile app to be super helpful!

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installation was good and not too difficult. Everything seemed to be easy to put up. The only criticism was one or two of the items didn't have all of the little stickies on it. But I just let Frontpoint know and they sent them right away. I also like the mobile app. It makes me feel a little more secure that I can view and monitor it.

Frontpoint

That mobile app definitely makes life a lot easier doesn't it?

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installing our Frontpoint device was simple and straightforward. Also, the mobile app is very convenient. Overall it's been very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frontpoint?

Frontpoint

We're happy to provide you with exactly the security you were promised! Feel free to let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2015

I have been using Frontpoint for about a year now, and I haven't had any issues with it. I use their mobile app exclusively, and it works pretty well. It keeps me informed, so I know what's going on at the house. It works as advertised and I am happy with it.

Frontpoint

It's one of our top priorities to make sure you are always taken care of so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to talk to you about those additional sensors and make sure you get everything you need. Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 8, 2015

Installation was okay. The sensors do the job although I wish I got a few more. They said they were giving them to me for free but after I got the unit, I'm actually going to pay for them now. Before I ordered it, I could have gotten as many sensors as I needed for free and then they convinced me not to get that many sensors. But then I figured I needed them now after I bought it. I don't know how many dollars it is for a sensor but now I got to pay for them. And I haven't gotten the new sensors yet.

Frontpoint

We're really happy to hear that you're feeling much safer with your Frontpoint system! We aim to please and it sounds like we did just that for you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need anything in the future.

Original review: June 8, 2015

Everything was easy to set up with Frontpoint and the folks at Customer Service walked me through the programming. One of the sensors was bad. There were no problems when I returned it and they sent me another one right back out, and everything was set up within a day. I'm pleased with it as far as the capability and a lot happier with it than I was with the previous system that we had. Where we live, weather disturbances sometimes knock the system out but with this, I haven't had those issues at all so I feel safer.

Frontpoint

You deserve excellent customer service and we are happy to give you just that! Stay safe and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: June 8, 2015

I have Frontpoint for maybe a year now. The device was pretty easy to install. The app is not bad, though it doesn't really work for us as we expected it to but I can get around it. Sometimes when I send the information to it, it can't verify that that command was sent. As for customer service, I called two times and it's one of the best customer service I've received.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear you're feeling much safer now!

Original review: June 8, 2015

Frontpoint was easy to install, I installed it myself. I've had it for 11 months and I feel safer, knowing when the door opens it beeps. Even when the alarm's not activated I also feel safer.

Frontpoint

It's so great to hear that you and your wife are feeling safer with your Frontpoint system!

Original review: June 8, 2015

I've had Frontpoint since January and have their mobile app on my cellphone and it's very handy. I called their customer service about a device and they sent me a brand new device within a couple of days and it worked great. Ever since we had Frontpoint installed, my wife feels a lot more secure when I'm gone since I travel a lot.

Frontpoint

Glad to see you're enjoying that smartphone app! It does make things easier doesn't it?

Original review: June 7, 2015

We feel safer having Frontpoint. It's great being able to access our home security through the mobile app. We love it.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! You mention having some trouble with those notifications so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to help you. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 7, 2015

When I began service with Frontpoint, I made the attempt to hook up the notices onto my cellphone but I couldn't for some reason. I followed the links online on my email but I was never able to do that. It would be nice if somebody emailed me how to make it work so that I can try to fix it. Other than that, everything else was good and the process of installing it was very easy.

Frontpoint

That mobile app is easy to use isn't it? Glad you like it too!

Original review: June 7, 2015

I was doing a search for security and found Frontpoint. It's easy to install. I use the mobile app every day. Since installing it we enjoy it very much, it's great and we're very happy.

Frontpoint

Thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We do not take our customer's dissatisfaction lightly. Therefore we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to you shortly to address all your concerns and make sure you are completely taken care of. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 7, 2015

When I got the service from Frontpoint, I was told that it would work with my Nest products and it is not working with my Nest products which means that I have a service that won't tell me if I have a fire in my house and that was the whole point of getting it because I'm rarely in my house. So I'm paying for something that is not even useful to me at this point. I asked about the specific Nest product and I was told when I ordered it that it would work. It was a compatible product. I called back and I was told "no". I was told "wrong, that does not work". So we're still going back and forth with this bill and things like that. I would not recommend it.

Frontpoint

We try our best to make sure you're always taken care of and it's great to see we did that!

Original review: June 7, 2015

Learning about it, ordering, getting, and installing the product was great. I went with them because of it seem that their good customer service would be good and they have indeed been great so far. I love their mobile app as well. The functionality of the whole system has been cool. It works pretty well.

Frontpoint

Glad to see that our Support Team has been there to answer all your questions! Stay safe and please let us know if you ever have any other questions going forward.

Original review: June 7, 2015

I've had Frontpoint for a year now and so far it's been great. Their mobile app is very helpful and their customer service reps are very friendly and answered all my questions.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear we are there to protect both your business and home!

Original review: June 7, 2015

I use the Frontpoint mobile app all the time and that was the main reason I wanted to get it. I started researching other options and Frontpoint was what we ended up using and it's been good. We haven't had any issue. It's nice to have it, and I have it in both my home and my business.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us! You deserve the best, and we know this, so we are going to have one of our Support Specialists reach out to you shortly to help you with that mobile app and make sure everything is working exactly how you need it to. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Original review: June 7, 2015

I'm having a good experience with Frontpoint except for the fact that every once in a while, my phone hookup doesn't work so it presents quite a problem. Because when I go to bed at night, I bring the phone upstairs, plug it in, and set the alarm. If the phone doesn't work, I have to run downstairs and look for a keychain. I’m using the app and it just says, “Try again.” I try again and it doesn’t work. But then all of a sudden, I don’t do anything and then it’s working again. It's happened about four times. I reported it once before and someone said, "Oh, maybe you should unplug the system and then it'll fix itself." It's dangerous for me to be running down the freaking stairs. I wish that somebody would do something about it.

Frontpoint

We apologize for your sensors getting wet, and we want to make sure your system is working properly. We're going to have one of our Support Specialists give you a call shortly to check out your sensors and make sure you're completely taken care of!

Original review: June 7, 2015

I'm very proud to have Frontpoint, my son had it and he recommended it to us. It was very easy to install but because of the weather that we had here, water came in and knocked out the sensors.

Frontpoint

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're glad to see that you have recently been in contact with one of our Support Managers and that they were able to address your concerns. Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you!

Original review: June 6, 2015

The only bad thing about Fronpoint is when I go to my house, I forget to disarm and when I forget, I go inside and it gives me three minutes to disarm it. This is wrong because the key turns in one minute and it could let somebody in. It gives a chance for thieves to commit a crime when the alarm does not go on right away.

Frontpoint

Thanks for showing us how happy you are with Frontpoint!

Original review: June 6, 2015

I am very happy with Frontpoint. It’s easy to use and they give timely notifications.

Frontpoint

We're glad to hear that we were able to help you get all setup! Thank you so much for sharing all your feedback with us and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever need anything, as we are always here and happy to help you.

Original review: June 6, 2015

We had another provider and the system was getting old so we decided to see if there was anything else out there that we’d rather be with. It was then that we discovered Frontpoint. The prices were good so we decided to try them. We’ve had a few little problems but nothing major. We had the box installed. We didn’t want a cord plugging into the wall and we found out that their product has to have a cord plugged into the wall or they don’t guarantee it. We were able to add the one at the back door by just attaching it. But the one in the bedroom, we had a handyman come in to put a plug in, so we can plug behind it. We’re going to have to bury a plug somewhere in there and that’s a little disappointing. But other than that, the guy they sent to install it was very efficient and we’re happy with them.

Frontpoint

It's great to hear that our Sales Team was there to answer all your questions and that you are enjoying your system! Thanks for all the feedback and please let us know if you ever have any other questions in the future.

Original review: June 6, 2015

Installing it is easy and I definitely like using its mobile app. The sales team was able to answer all our questions during the initial part of the process. It's a bit costly but so far we haven't encountered any problems with the system and it's been good.

Frontpoint

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us! It truly is an honor to have you as part of our family and ask that you please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future, as we are always here and happy to help you!

Original review: June 6, 2015

When I was shopping around, I found a deal on Angie's List with Frontpoint and it had a little package. I purchased the package and that's how I got started with them. It was really easy to install my Frontpoint security device. It was the first thing that I've ever installed and it was pretty good. The instructions were great and it worked out really well. I didn't run into any issues at all.

I've had the opportunity to try the Frontpoint mobile app. I actually use it all the time. I really like that feature. That's one of the things I was looking for when I was looking to buy an alarm system. It was great that it was available. I downloaded the application on my phone and my wife got the same application on her phone. So it's really nice, especially since we have a newborn right now. It's nice to be able to arm the system even if we're in bed. I'll just open up the app on my phone and then arm it. It's nice to be able to see if anything triggered it or if any of the sensors are open. It works out great. I have it set so that if the front door is left open for a certain period of time, it will let me know. And it's nice to see get a notification on my phone saying if the system was armed or disarmed, whenever it is armed or disarmed. When members of my family get home, I am able to see that they have disarmed the system and they're home. So it's great.

Activation was good when I called in for it. That went really well and also when I added some water sensors recently. I actually added four alarms and that was really nice too. I was able to call and order those extra sensors and then once those were ordered, they came pretty quickly. Then I installed those and called and then they were able to add those to the system. So overall, every time I called, it's been a really good experience. Everything has been taken cared of in the shortest time. That's actually really nice because sometimes when you call the customer service of companies with certain things, you call and hope you get somebody who knows what they're doing or else you just have to call back and try again. But that's never been the case with the Frontpoint guys. I've always gotten someone who's able to help me the first time.

Frontpoint

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience with us and please let us know if you ever need anything. We've always got your back!

Original review: June 6, 2015

I looked up security system providers in my area online and got Frontpoint. Installing the security device was quick and easy. I live in Saint Louis and they said I had to have a professional come and do it, and they did a really good job and were very nice. I use the mobile app all the time. It's awesome being able to access and control our system on the go and I love it. I've only had to talk to their reps a couple of times, and they've been very easy to talk to and are very polite and helpful.

Frontpoint

"No complaints" is what we like to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience and please let us know if you ever need anything. We've always got your back!

Original review: June 6, 2015

I've used Frontpoint as my home security provider for about a year now. Installing my security device was pretty simple, except the control panel when you install it to the wall. You install it that way so people cannot check it out or take it out. It takes 30 minutes to install that because one's going horizontal and the other one's going vertical.

I use the Frontpoint mobile app all the time. At times it's very misleading because some of the windows or access points in your security system are open or active when you don't do it, or something becomes open or active and it goes off. So you have to go look and see if it's open or closed. I've had interactions with the team at Frontpoint and they've been great. Overall I'm very satisfied with Frontpoint. Nothing to complain about. It's pretty good.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear you enjoyed your self setup! Stay safe and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: June 6, 2015

I didn't have to have somebody come in and install my security device, it was wireless. I could arm and disarm from my cell phone. I've been really pleased with Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

Glad to hear everything is working well! Thanks for the feedback and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Original review: June 6, 2015

Installing the Frontpoint security device was pretty easy to do and their mobile app is convenient. Everything was pretty straightforward. One time, we forgot to disarm the alarm before we got home, they called and it’s been working well. We now have peace of mind because of Frontpoint.

Frontpoint

"No problems" is what we love to hear! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome experience and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you going forward.

Original review: June 6, 2015

Frontpoint Security had the best rating, one of the top rated security systems, that's why I went with them. Their mobile app is very useful particularly when we travel. Even when I was out of the country I was able to check what’s going on in my house. If I'm not sure about the security system, whether I locked them or not, I can do it through my mobile. It’s very comforting.

So far I haven't had any problem at my home. But the couple of times I’ve reached out to call they were so helpful. The response is good.

Frontpoint Company Profile