1.03/5
Based on 70 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Frigidaire

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

501 Frigidaire Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

800/5000. With a kitchen set at Brandsmart brand Frigidaire, 5 months later the refrigerator started to have problems, a noise that came from inside the refrigerator, call Frigidaire and they sent a technician 8 days later. This technician changed the ice maker first and said that was that, the second day followed the problem, the technician has already changed, the refrigerator has changed and the problem is the same, now I call them and says that when the technician comes the refrigerator does not have a problem, they are a scammer and thieves company, the customer service is pessimistic, always buy in Sears and the truth never I have problems, just because I went through this store and saw the prices, but it is not worth paying more and they treat you as if you were a garbage, Frigidaire is a company **.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Frigidaire Gallery stove has had problems from the beginning. I bought the warranty and had to use it on several of my Frigidaire appliances including the stove for gas leak during the first two years. Now stove is leaking gas again. Called Frigidaire and they told me my model stove was involved in a recall due to gas leaks and the potential risks that causes but my serial number is not within the correct range so even though I am having the same issue as the recalled stoves they will not do anything to assist in fixing the stove.

The company was uncaring regarding the potential risks due to their faulty gas range and said I was on my own to fix it. I would never again buy from this company as I have also had issues with my Frigidaire washer, dryer, and dishwasher. If a company will not correct issues with their faulty products they should not be supported. Please look around and purchase something else or end up with a faulty product that the company won't fix like me.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I purchased a brand new Frigidaire Refrigerator October 2016 from Home Depot after purchasing a new home. Within the first year I had a tech to my home four times for various issues. The last time, summer 2017 the smartboard was changed. Here we are in February 2017 and my light has gone out. I contacted Frigidaire and was told because the year is up. All they will do is pay for parts. I was very disappointed as they can see how many times someone has to come out for issues. I will not be purchasing anymore Frigidaire products. I like and need companies that stands behind their merchandise.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I am very disappointed with the Frigidaire black stainless steel stove. I purchased in Sept. 2017 and within one month the stove is scratched. I am cleaning with product I was given and still looks horrible.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I purchased a BRAND NEW window unit... it quit working three days in. Exchanged it at Lowe's for the same exact one (same price and also a bad mistake) put the second NEW one in with the same exact problem. Tried taking that one back to Lowe's. THEY WOULDN'T TAKE IT. THERE HAS BEEN TOO MANY ISSUES WITH IT. I had to go through Frigidaire directly which has been an absolute nightmare. They sent a company to try to fix it, IT WASN'T FIXED. I called back wanting my money back or a different product. They said they couldn't do that until someone else came for a second time so I agreed ONE LAST TIME. That apt was missed because who they scheduled it with doesn't even work on units.

Now, on the phone again with Frigidaire. They are saying someone cannot come out for another 5 days. WHAT IS THE POINT OF BUYING A BRAND NEW PRODUCT IF IT DOESN'T WORK? Things happen I understand but it's been over a month since I purchased this and I called the very same day to let them know it was not working and here we are still nothing accomplished. Ridiculous. I bought it because we were cold we needed heat. It's blowing cold air!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

We purchased a top of the line Frigidaire Microwave 6 months ago. A few weeks ago I put the timer on and was out of the room for about 10 minutes. I was not using any heating component of the unit. When I returned to the kitchen it was smoking and all the plastic parts inside had melted. I had to unplug it to turn it off. Ok bad but the house didn't burn down. So contact Frigidaire and they will replace it, right? Nope. Sent out a repair person about a week later who would not accommodate our work schedule to say we can fix it.

Ok, that was 2 weeks ago and they called to say we will be there Thursday between 10 am and 1 pm to fix it. Called them to say I could not be here then, I am a teacher in the middle of exams!!! Not deserting my students for a microwave I didn't break! So anyway the woman was very rude and said to call Frigidaire and tell them how I refused to accommodate them... My husband called the repair service and asked them to please find a time that works and they said no. He called Frigidaire back and they said, "Oh they don't have the parts yet, please tell me why they were going to come last Thursday if they Don't have the parts..." Anyway microwave still broken, no end in sight and a terrible experience.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

We spent $2000.00 on a new refrigerator, The Gallery. The ice maker on the outside AND the inside freezer doesn't work. The freezer door handle fell off after two months. Customer Service NEVER followed thru on their service calls, then told me we were considered too rural so they would not come to fix it. They gave me an out of service phone number for someone who would supposedly come fix it. We tried to just fix the ice maker ourselves, to no avail. I finally called them again, only to be put on hold for over 30 minutes. I got thru to someone who PROMISED a phone call back in three business days. That was last week. Still no response. NEVER will I buy from Frigidaire again! They should be ashamed of how they treat people!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I have never been so disappointed and angry over a purchase. I recently built my dream home and was very excited. All my appliances are Frigidaire and had always thought it was a solid product. My one yr warranty had come to an end this past May. For several weeks now my dishwasher had not been getting the dishes clean but it would work well enough when run on heavy mode. I do not use it that often so it was more of a bother than anything until I noticed several pieces of wood flooring popping up and realized I had a leak of sorts. The builder came to take a look and we saw that water was pouring out from under the dishwasher. There was mold growing.

As luck would have it my ice maker in my Frigidaire freezer stopped working as well. I called Frigidaire and was told I would have to pay for the repairs myself as it 6 months out of warranty. I have such concerns as all my other appliances are made by Frigidaire as well. So now not only are my relatively new appliances not working but I have damage to my new home. All of which I have to pay for because this company did not make a quality product.

It is just myself and my daughter who is 7 that live in my home so how much wear and tear can 2 people do in a little over a year. My builder who is one of the largest in this area in NC was disgusted as well by the response from Frigidaire and told me it's not the first time he has heard this and will no longer be recommending using them in the homes he builds as he wants to keep his reputation of quality homes. I can only tell people I know to NOT buy products by this company and if you do don't expect them to do the right thing. I had a Kenmore for over 15 years without any problems and I will be replacing my Frigidaire. I understand that things break but when something is so new and has very little wear and tear it is robbery. Now I am left with the repair cost of both as well as the cost of the damage to my new home.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

When we bought our home back in March 2016, we replaced the kitchen appliances with smudge resistant stainless steel Frigidaire ones. We quickly realized that THE HANDLES are not smudge resistant. Annoying. We also noticed that the drawers were so tight and stiff we could barely open and shut them. The company sent us a food grade silicone spray to treat the rails. THEN, 2 months after we got the appliances the motherboard on our dishwasher crapped out. We had to wait 2 weeks for the part to come in. Shortly after, the motor in the ice maker went.

Again, replacement needed. Recently, it started being fussy again, requiring the ice to constantly need to be cleared from the blade in the front or it hangs up and won’t spin. And now, AGAIN, the motherboard went on our dishwasher. And we are expecting family from out of town in a week for our daughter’s wedding. At first, Frigidaire offered to pay for the part, but wanted us to pay for the labor, because it was out of warranty, and we didn’t purchase an extended one.

So I asked them, "How is it, that we spend $580 on a new dishwasher, and we are told we need to spend an extra $100 to $200 in order for the company to stand by their product?" I told the Frigidaire representative that I felt like the extended warranty was extortion. I asked her how she would feel, if she spent that kind of money on an appliance and it lasted less than two years? I said that our last home had a cheap KitchenAid builder’s grade dishwasher, and we never had an issue with it in 10 years. She checked with the manager, and then she told me that they would do the repair for free as a one time courtesy. But that I should purchase the extended warranty??? I said no, because if it needs repairs again, I’m getting rid of it.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have Frigidaire microwave, refrigerator, stove and dishwasher that came with a new home in 2014. The dishwasher was the first to stop working due to the touchpad. The dishwasher touch pads cost $130. I had to replace it twice... Then on the third time I called it quits and bought GE dishwasher. Now my stove's touchpad is shorting out and comes on automatically. That's another $130-200 to fix. I'm not wasting my time anymore with Frigidaire. They don't stand by their products and continue to sell their faulty machinery. Don't buy from them!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I've tried 3 times in the last two days to register my new Frigidaire product unsuccessfully. I next tried unsuccessfully to contact Frigidaire online and that was also unsuccessful. I question the company's quality if they can't maintain a website. This is unsatisfactory.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

In 2015 I purchased new oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. I have had problems with all except for the microwave (of course the least expensive item). I will never purchase Frigidaire products again. First, the dishwasher started leaking right away, within a week of installation. That was an easy fix. Soon, I noticed that the dishes really don't come out very clean. The repairman came out and told me it is working right, make sure to use the best dishwasher soap. The dishes have to be practicality clean before they go in. My old Whirlpool worked much better. Ice maker keeps breaking on the refrigerator. On the third time now. Had to buy the extended warranty. Oven push button panel already has been replaced once, out of warranty, now it is beeping and not working again. Very sorry I bought this junk.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Remodeled my kitchen less than 3 years ago purchasing all new appliances, range, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave oven, all purchased, delivered and installed on the same day. About 3 months ago I started having trouble with dishwasher whereas all lights on panel lit up and would not go off. Followed instructions to reset same result an error code stating that the control board was bad, mind you we've only used this dishwasher roughly 12 times since purchase or 4 times a year during holidays. I have posted complaints and placed phone calls with zero response. The holidays are here and I am unable to use my dishwasher which just makes it an unusable brick in my kitchen.

Additionally my refrigerator is not working properly either. It won't hold temperature, the filter leaks and seems to ice up everything. I've reset a number of times after which is the only time it works properly for a few days then back to chaos freezing everything on both sides. I'm really hoping planned obsolescence lasts longer than 2.5 years. In the meantime, I don't feel that I should be needing a new dishwasher after only 12 uses of that. I've also heard there may be a recall on my machine, but I don't know, because no one responds! Can someone please get back to us?

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I bought a Frigidaire front load washer, and have had problems right from the start, so we had gotten a extended warranty through Frigidaire, and have had problem after problem (serviced at least 7 times in 3 1/2 years), and told from a Manager at customer service "Jennifer" that not only will they not replace this lemon of a washer, but are not responsible for the horrible service men they send out to my home, the first one General key Stone tried to lie and say it was something I put in my washer causing the problem to the company, but told me different, and found out from another service man that he just lied cause it was a hard to get to piece he had to replace, and then that service man who came back several times hit a valve and caused my basement to somewhat flood with this rusted water from a old pipe that was not being used, and brand new towels were ruined, along with a throw rug.

You also have to wait for the servicemen to come, (and take off from work these days, and pay for wash to be cleaned while waiting), and then wait at least a week or 2 or 3 for the parts, and then another week for the repair Apt. This company is of no help. Do not buy anything from Frigidaire including any service contract. You're better off just buying a new machine from a good company like Whirlpool. Will never purchase anything from Frigidaire again.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

We bought the Frigidaire Professional Series package from Build.com and since we installed everything in our new home we have had unresolved issues, dozens of service repairs and no resolve on multiple issues. The refrigerator makes loud noises (sounds like an airplane jet & chirping sounds). The oven racks do not slide in and out with ease and are scraping the coating off the inside of the oven and the surface cooktop is discolored with rust. Frigidaire did replace the range with another but we have the exact same issues again. The dishwasher never dries out and Frigidaire told us to leave the door ajar in between wash cycles.

Every time we call Frigidaire we have to explain our situation over and over. The representatives just keep sending service repair out to work on brand new appliances. 4 different repair companies have been to our home since July 2016 when we moved in. The repair shops have even contacted the Frigidaire factory technicians to tell them we need a full refund on everything and Frigidaire declines the request. We have filed a complaint with the FTC and tried so many times to get our money back. Every time we request to speak with a supervisor who can resolve our problem they tell us we have no one else to talk to. Frigidaire refuses to own up to the defects in the Profession series line. Frigidaire does not stand behind their products.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I have had 2 brand new houses with Frigidaire appliances. The first set we chose, getting better than contractor-grade items, paying extra. The second house, we had no choice in brands, only color. Basically, we hate them. Both fridges have pooped out and needed fixing, and the first one was twice, going over a week without a fridge. Second one was covered by warranty, and ok so far (now 4 yrs). But many other problems - many broken door shelves - this last fridge, 4 times, as well as replacing the cheapo drawers, cracking several times at the corners. We started just Gorilla Gluing them and refuse to buy anymore.

And now, out of nowhere, our stovetop cracked while I slid a pot across to another burner. No clue why. And aside from this, it is so hard to clean! My mother-in-law saw where it wouldn’t come clean and kept scrubbing it until she finally realized it was not burned on food, but actually scratches she was making deeper! The time it takes to clean right, with many steps, just makes me not even want to use it to begin with. And then there is the dishwasher - both that I've owned have never cleaned right - the one we have now has to be cleaned out so often. The cheap dishwashers we had in apartments cleaned better than both of my Frigidaires have. Never will buy again!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

In May 2013 I purchased a Frigidaire Gallery side by side refrigerator, model FGHC2331PF7. I recently noticed rust on the back of the unit by the ice maker. When I researched this problem I found out Frigidaire has been aware of this problem as the unit does not have sufficient insulation. I contacted customer service. After a week of emails and providing all information requested the rep led me to believe Frigidaire would be taking care of this problem and I needed to provide my available dates so a tech could diagnose and repair the appliance. Now I am being told they will not be taking care of this problem and I am on my own. BEWARE and research any Frigidaire product you purchase because even when they are aware of a problem they will not take care of it.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Purchased home in June 2017 with new Frigidaire appliances included in purchase. Started off with the electric stove which the burners did not work, was told by the warranty center that they would be out in week or more. Ended up calling out an electrician to fix the problem and paid him $90 so we could eat. Thank heavens we did not wait. Our next problem was last night we went to bed and awoke to have our refrigerator door open and our food defrosting. Proceeded to call the warranty center and got really no satisfaction. Was told to call the repair company. Was told by them, "So sorry. Charlie maybe out on Tuesday of next week." Thank you so much Frigidaire.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

This has been a terrible purchase, screws stripped in dishwasher and replaced the dishwasher with one that gets so hot it melts the silverware holder in the dish washer and screws still stripped. The oven not beep when food done. Only two products without problems has been the refrigerator and dishwasher. Crossing my fingers.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Frigidaire Refrigerator Model # LGHB2867PFLA: We purchased our refrigerator less than a year ago from Lowe's. On November 16th the circuit board and inverter went out of the appliance. Got word today the part will not be available until December 8th. Mind you the appliance is only 10 months old. I will never buy another Frigidaire appliance. I'm only giving it one star due to the fact that it's the least amount I can rate Frigidaire.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

Three years ago my husband and I decided to update our kitchen appliances. We purchased a french - double door refrigerator, microwave and wall-mounted oven. Within 3 months we needed to call on a repair for the ice maker. It took 3 visits to get it working. (Our daughter had the same problem with her Frigidaire refrigerator in 4 months). We now have the bottom of our oven warping with 2 cracks in the bottom. You can actually see the element glow through the cracks when the oven is on. I was told not to use it until we could get a repairman out. It's a defect!!! And because we don't have the extended warranty, it's not covered.

My recommendation to anyone buying a Frigidaire appliance is to get the extended warranty. If they built a quality product, you wouldn't need the extended warranty. They must have an interest in the company selling the warranties. No assistance was offered to resolve this issue. Our purchase was made at Nebraska Furniture Mart in Omaha, NE. I wish I would have read these reviews first. I will never by another Frigidaire appliance again.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Just a horrible company. Horrible workers or will agents. Horrible products just around the board. Just a horrible experience they suck you into by their products and then when you buy them they don't stand by them when you have an issue because their dehumidifier laid all over your carpet and now there's mildew underneath your carpet but they aren't responsible for any of that. Well then you shouldn't be selling dehumidifiers if you are not going to stand by them when they leak and they're only two years old. That's a little crazy to me that you have no type of faith and what you are selling so why are you selling it and why are us little people getting peed on by buying these items from these companies and they just look at us like we are stupid and without us they wouldn't be anything and that's the thing that really irritates me.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I bought my washer and dryer 2 years ago. I have always been a fan of Frigidaire. As matter of fact I have a stove and fridge that are Frigidaire are working fine. However our dryer heating element burned and not working no more. Called Frigidaire. They could not help us. Asks us to call a technician. Now the service to repair will be costing us close to 400$. It's a total joke.

Now we bought these 2 years ago close to 2500$ and now I have to put 400$ for repair. I have a newborn of 3 weeks and we have lots of laundry to do and stuck debating about what to do. It's sad but Frigidaire lost a loyal client. I was a big believer but no longer. Never ever that I am purchasing Frigidaire anymore and my friends and family will hear from this. Poor customer service and products.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Frigidaire Gallery Collection. Back in 2012, my wife and I decided it was time to upgrade our kitchen appliances. The stainless steel look was in, so we shopped around to find a manufacturer that offers a good quality product. Without question, the best looking product set in the market was the Frigidaire Gallery Collection. We purchased a new dual oven, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. We were very happy with our decision and purchase. This is where our excitement ended.

1. Oven - When the products shipped to my home, the oven control panel was damaged. It took three replacements to get it fixed. The following two replacements also came in damaged. After 4-6 weeks we finally received a good one. 2. Microwave – The top part of the microwave cracked. It’s a part on the top that one doesn’t even touch. I had to fight with the Frigidaire representative to send me a replacement at no charge. They did send one out, however, the representatives are programmed to sell you warranty uplifts, not to help work on your problem. 3. Dishwasher – Replaced the bottom inside strip three times. This strip prevents water coming out of the unit onto your floor. I was happy that Amazon offers this and is user replaceable.

4. Dishwasher – The bottom rack that holds the dishes and other objects got damage after normal use. The vertical holder cracked at the top, causing the dishes to get a rust marks that are permanent. This damaged all my dishes. 5. Refrigerator - Door handles become loose, the top two handles can be tightened, the bottom freezer handle needs to have the side panels removed to fix. Had to get a repair person in the fix this issue. 6. Microwave – This stopped working after one year of use; we used it basically to warm coffee and defrost food. When I made the service call, I was told to purchase a new; it would be less expensive than getting the current one fixed. The problem was it stopped warming.

7. Oven – Over time using the oven, the widows collects grease and dust. The only ways to clean them are to disassemble the doors to get to the windows and clean them. It looks terrible and looks like one hasn’t cleaned their oven in years. It’s a difficult and time consuming task to dismantle the doors to get to the glass for cleaning.

8. Refrigerator – My latest problem. It stopped working with an error code displayed on the side door panel. I called an authorized service company; they came out and reset the firmware. We lost our food, and after the reset, we purchased food replacement. The refrigerator worked and 1 ½ days and failed again with the same problem. I lost hundreds of dollars of food. The repair company had to order a new circuit board. They came out and replaced it to find I need another board to fix the problem. Another additional expense now heading in the $500+ range. After a week I still don’t have a working product and waiting for the additional parts. It scheduled to come in a few days. I just hope this solves the problem.

In summary, I will never purchase another Frigidaire product because of all the failures and lack of support from the company. As I stated earlier, the call center reps are only interested in selling you extended warranty. I have many friends who comment on the design, and, I can only tell them to look at another vendor. The Frigidaire product line is made of poor quality, and, is a money trap for repairs. I replaced my GE products with Frigidaire, I should have stayed with GE, I had very little issues with their appliances. Buyers beware, don’t get into the same situation I did. I would highly recommend you look at other products.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I purchased a Frigidaire dishwasher FRGallery-FGID2466QF serial #TH62331408 on September 5, 2016 by August 2017 it was leaking. Upon calling Lowe's regarding the leak, I first had problems with the 1st company they were sending who was rude to both me and the Lowe's representative who wouldn't send All Valley Appliance to my home due to their rudeness (filed a complaint with Lowe's Corporate office regarding that) and they then sent Fosters Appliance who came took pictures. The tech found that the machine was leaking from the top of the tube from the seam. Clearly a defective product. The tech apparently listed it as physical damage so Lowe's will not stand by the product they sold me.

I spent over $400 for this machine to last 1 year. How is this fair to the consumer. I had the dishwasher installed and it worked fine for 1 year only. There was no physical damage. I have asked for a second opinion and won't get it until Nov. 6, 2017 which pushes the machine completely out of warranty. I see from the consumer reports that FRIGIDAIRE is not the product to buy and Lowe's is not the company I want to deal with ever again. Why is it that the consumer must incur additional costs for extended warranty when we are already being ripped off. DO NOT BUY FRIGIDAIRE this is the second dishwasher that I purchased and it started leaking. The first was older so I just assumed it was time to get another. My mistake is believing it was age and not the manufacturer.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I redid my kitchen and bought the Frigidaire professional series range, fridge and dishwasher. The 1st stove had to be replaced within a month for electrical problems, 2nd stove the wire was shorted out and the burner did not work. The fridge drawers were put together with tape from the factory and were broken. Sent me new ones, wrong ones. I have owned Frigidaire for over 30 years. They have gone downhill and I would never buy their appliances again. Also, dealing with customer service - you are on hold for 20 minutes. Some people are rude. Some are nice. I was swayed away from Samsung and LG because all the dealers told me you cannot get repair people to fix them. I don't know what I would next time. I was also suppose to get an extended warranty for 1 year parts and labor on the range. Haven't seen it come through the mail yet.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I've owned my Frigidaire refrigerator for two years. Within that time I have had 7 repairs -- mainly to the ice maker. I finally had the ice maker disconnected as I had stopped it through the panel but the fan was still running and making wild noises. Even unplugged it is making wild noises. If this thing catches on fire, Frigidaire is going to have a huge lawsuit on their hands. By the way -- right after the last repair, the handle of the bottom freezer fell off.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

My children were asleep and my husband and I were getting ready to get to sleep ourselves. He decided to go downstairs and get some water. He came back up and told me he smelled smoke. We both went downstairs and tried to find where the smell was coming from. Our kitchen filled with smoke, we decided to wake up the kids to get them out of the house. He pulled out the refrigerator when he discovered that's where the smell and smoke coming from. Shortly after that, the bottom of the fridge burst into flames.

We used a fire extinguisher and luckily got the fire out. We contacted Frigidaire and their response was that there wasn't much they could do since the fridge was 10 months outside of the 1 year warranty. Even after we had one of their techs come out AND verify the part that burned/melted, they continued to say it was outside the 1 year warranty. They offered to replace the part that burned if we signed something saying they were not liable for anything.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Purchased a Frigidaire Refrigerator Professional brand Model # FPHF2399PF 5/31/14 and it was delivered 6/30/14. Since then have problems with the upper ice maker NOT just once 3 times now. The first repair was 10/15/15. Second repair was 5/18/17. The same part has been replaced twice. Called the customer service department and NOTHING they can do... REALLY THREE times now. What a hunk of junk. It's cost a total of 516.98 in repairs!!! Never again will purchase anything Frigidaire or made by their company.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Frustration is buying an appliance that is covered under warranty. When the product breaks... Getting TERRIBLE customer service. I have a dishwasher in a rental home. It is leaking... You can see photos of the ceiling damage it has caused. They have sent 2 of their people out. I have paid for my own person to go out who was able to diagnose the problem. It is an intermittent leak so it doesn't leak all the time. No resolution. No new appliance, no fix to my product. Just this back and forth over which time my tenants don't have a dishwasher. It's been going on 2 months. I finally told them "Take the piece of crap out and shove it. I will just buy a new one BUT NEVER EVER FRIGIDAIRE."

Frigidaire Company Information

1918
www.frigidaire.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use