ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
A brand of the Haier Group since 2012, Fisher & Paykel has been designing products since 1934. They started operating in New Zealand and currently operate in over 50 countries worldwide. They have manufacturing facilities in China, New Zealand, Thailand, Mexico and Italy.
- Experience centers: Get a hands-on demonstration of how Fisher & Paykel systems work by visiting one of their experience centers, located in select cities around the world. If you aren’t near an experience center, you can take a virtual tour on their website.
- Promotions: Check Fisher & Paykel’s website to see if you qualify for any promotions. They frequently offer discounts when you buy two or more of their products at a time, which can be helpful if you are looking into buying another appliance in addition to your wine cabinet.
- Book a service online: Call or go online to book a service appointment for your Fisher & Paykel appliance. The online form can be used whether or not your appliance is still under warranty.
- UV tempered glass: Fisher & Paykel wine cabinets have UV tempered glass, which minimizes your wine’s exposure to sunlight, which can hinder the quality of your wine over time.
- Designed to match other kitchen appliances: Fisher & Paykel’s wine cabinets are designed specifically to match their other kitchen appliances, making it easy for consumers to outfit their whole kitchen with Fisher & Paykel products.
- Best for Fisher & Paykel wine cabinets are best for wine enthusiasts.
Compare Wine Refrigerators & Coolers
Fisher & Paykel Wine Cabinets Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Fisher & Paykel Wine Cabinets
- Year Founded:
- 695 Town Center Drive Suite 180
- Costa Mesa
- Postal Code:
- United States