4.83/5
  • 1 star
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Aug. 28, 2016

6 FEIN Power Tools Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

Very helpful staff. Very friendly. Would definitely recommend this company to family and friends. About as safe as any other power tool. Gotta know how to use it for it to be safe. Good bang for your buck. Would for sure purchase the same brand again! Works fine and is a good steady quality. My dad loves them. I bought him a couple different things from this brand.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

They were always helpful and answered all of my questions in the first time I asked with great information and being exactly what I asked for. The tools have great safety features that are safe during use and for storing after. I always felt safe when using the tools and felt that my children were safe as well. For the price of the tools the value was great. I compared many other products and prices with these and they were a great deal and worked great. Being a great price for the money, I am happy. The tools were reliable and durable during all of my uses. I could always count on the product. It was tough and always up to the job for whatever job I needed done.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I have only had to call them once, but that one time was such an easy experience. The people I spoke to were such a charm and so helpful, the entire issue was resolved in a breath. I haven't have had a single safety issue or concern since owning my tools. The tools are so easy to handle and easy to store, they are amazing. The tools were a bit on the expensive side for me, but the quality of the tools was well worth the price. I haven't regretted it once and I doubt most people would. Part of the reason the value is well worth it is how durable the tools actually are. I've owned my set for a year, but I haven't had a single issue yet.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

Can explain the product uses by breaking down each item, how much power, what positions to use the tool in the warranty information and how long it's covered, information on how to send the product back if you're not satisfied. Great customer service. The customer service representative was did an excellent job breaking down the information on the safety factors for the tools I purchased. Me and my husband was extremely happy with information on the safety process for the tools. The product gives my husband and I confidence when we complete certain major projects when putting and connecting all parts when building additional furniture whether the products are for indoors and outdoors. The tools are durable. My husband and I left the tools in the rain and they did not rust out. We were able and can still use the tools without any problem. Durability is the key when buying power tools.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Responds right away and fast shipping. Has great sales all the time and warranty deals. Always very friendly and eager to help you with whatever you may need no matter what the situation may be. Other than the included instructions and directions, they will also demonstrate and show you how to use whatever tool it may be that you are going to use. That way there are no accidents. No matter what I buy it's always great quality and lasts a very long time. And the price, you just can't beat it compared to everyone else!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FEIN Power Tools?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

The customer service representatives were extremely professional. All of my questions and concerns were answered perfectly. I felt comfortable and happy during my experience. The safety is 100%. There is nothing I would consider not safe or even borderline not safe. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a safe option. The value was amazing!! The value versus price is outstanding! Out of this world value. Works perfectly. This product and the other products this brand and company have are outstanding! I would rate it 5 stars for sure! I know it will last a very long time maybe even forever.

FEIN Power Tools Company Information