2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.12/5

Farberware Reviews

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

We bought a set of copper lined, stainless pots and pans from Farberware. We were very impressed with the glass lids and the weight of the pans themselves. Often people try to cook in stainless steel on high temperatures. This causes the foods to stick to the pan and sometimes burn. If used correctly, these pans work very well. They clean easily, heat very evenly and come up to temperatures quickly. I would buy the company's pans when these are used up, but from the look of things, it won't be for quite a while. Good quality, good price!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

33 years ago we received two Farberware pans for our wedding that we are still using and still look like we just bought them. I have gone through so many different pans and have not been able to find any that compare to these two. I've had a handle get loose on them and just tighten the screw and they are good to go. I recommend these pans to people all the time. I haven't been able to find comparable pans, but I haven't searched very hard either.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I bought a whole set of Farberware pots and pans back in 1975. I was engaged to be married so I told my mom to be on the look out for my pots. She called me at work and said my pots arrived. I asked if she could unpack and wash them. She laughed and said "do you want me to cook in them too?" I said, "Yes, because they really are for you!" She was so thrilled. Well, she passed away in 1985 and my dad gave me those pots. I still use them today. They are great pots and have many memories attached to them. One day I will pass them down to my daughter...but not yet!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I have had the same Farberware pots and skillets for over 30 years. I chose the products without non-stick coating because I don't need to be concerned with the coating getting scratched or with using only certain types of utensils and cleaning tools. I find it extremely easy to wash my pots & pans using a soap pad when needed. These items are very reliable and can last a lifetime.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I do like stainless steel, as I feel it is not dangerous to our health. The pots and pans are all sizes that I use often, and they all are good on gas or electric stoves. The design of the pots and pans is very good, and they are a delight to look at when cooking. Stainless steel always keeps its shine. The pots are so sturdy, and easy to clean, that they could be kept for a lifetime, and then handed down to your children.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farberware?

Original review: June 2, 2020

I have not been able to open one can. My neighbor tried, we still could not get it to work. I can't remember where I purchased it. How can you be any more specific than it won't open any can that I try.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I have had the Farberware Classic set of pots for 32 years. They are still just like new. I have never had a problem with any of them. The handles look like they may not withstand the test of time but they have all held up. I have recently added some of the new sizes but in the Classic series.

Original review: April 20, 2020

This cookware is very durable. It is also very easy to clean and maintain. I have had no issues with quality or defects and have had the products for over 20 years. I use them everyday. The pots and pans have a good weight to them without being too heavy. I could not more highly recommend them.

Original review: April 17, 2020

Have used this cookware for many years. From the first time I purchase my set in the early 2000s and as to this day I am still using them and they have not proved me wrong. The cookware last longer than I expect it to, I always buy Farberware as a gift for family and friends. Very satisfied with my set.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I love the Farber cookware. They are hard to find in smaller cities with prices spiking without notice. I recommend them for all of my daughters/friends b/c they make food tastier & cooking easier. The pans are easier to clean, hold up under cooking conditions needed for large family dinners.

Farberware author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded more than 100 years ago, Farberware is available at major nationwide retailers. A few different lines are available, each designed for cooks starting out on their kitchen adventures.

• Nonstick finishes: Consumers can choose lines of products by Farberware that are coated with a nonstick finish.

• Metal-utensil safe: Many items can safely be used with metal utensils without risk of damaging the finish.

• Even heat distribution: The stainless steel construction in the company's cookware allows for even heat distribution.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team