2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.1/5 (237 ratings)

About Farberware

Farberware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farberware?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farberware?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

The look is great, easy to clean inside and out. Cook times are perfect at every level choice. I never have to reset the timer to finish cooking anything! Wish I had bought this microwave a long time ago.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I recently purchased model number FMO11AHTPLU, 1.1 cubic ft. Fits large dinner plate. Light inside, good control panel! Easy to use, great functions. Actually so far, one of the best micros I have gotten (a lot, cause I got first one in early 70s). Very good price for all it does and the size. I purchased at Kohl's. I will update, if it does not live up to what I expect.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

This Farberware hand held food chopper broke the first time I used it. The plastic surrounded the sharp blades came off exposing the blades. The box says that Farberware licensed their name to this company that made it. The box says they'll replace it if I paid to send it to them. There is no website, no phone number, no email address on the box. Apparently, the name Farberware is now meaningless.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I would give Farberware 1/2 star if I could. I have purchased many coffee pots and cookware through the years. Not only is their customer service poor but they literally do not guarantee most of their products.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

My low rating is NOT because of the quality of the product. The quality and durability of these pans is exceptional. I have used the Classic pans for over 20 years. Unfortunately, I have ruined at least three saucepans buy not keeping a close watch on the stove. I would like to request replacements of the 1 quart and 1.5 quart saucepans WITHOUT the lids, as the current lids are still usable. However, Farberware make no provision for such replacements. I must purchase the complete set.

In addition, today while searching for the Classic 1.5 saucepan replacement, to match my other pans, it appears that Farberware no longer produces that size in Classic. So I am left with having to recycle or trash the lids of the pans I ruined as they do not fit any other saucepans. I am pretty sure I am not the only user that has ruined a pan. It would be extremely helpful if Farberware would consider manufacturing replacement saucepans that can be purchased lid-free. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I purchased a Farberware 9x13 baking pan. After only a few uses, the pan bubbled on the bottom and left metal flecks in the food. I contacted the company to share my concerns. Their response stated, "We can only guarantee that at the time when opening the box the pan was in good working condition, after that there is no warranty or replacement parts." This seems a bit ridiculous as the pan is not intended to be kept safely in a box, it's purpose is to bake and/or cook in it. If it cannot fulfill this function, then it should be replaced.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

No one can doubt the quality of Farberware. For generations they have made quality cookware. However, when I filed a claim about a defective saucepan, it took a very long time for them to replace it. I followed up by email 3 times. Finally got it. So... happy now, but warranty response is slow.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Able to wash/clean the entire coffee pot. No stale odors nor discolorations in pot when cleaned. Fresh brewed coffee each time with no bitter taste while coffee stays hot for second cup to enjoy. Farberware is my favorite.

Original review: July 27, 2020

My family loves our Farberware percolator and uses it every single day. It makes a consistent cup of Joe every time, and the flavor is hard to beat. The materials are durable and easy to clean although you have to be careful to always remember to not submerge the base with the electric cord in water. The handle is well built and doesn't get hot, so you can serve as soon as the coffee is ready. I know my family will be enjoying this product for years to come.

Original review: July 26, 2020

This coffee maker is absolutely what I need. I only drink coffee about once a day, and that is usually one cup. Since this is single cup at a time scenario, I do not end up with a bunch of coffee sitting there all day and continuing to heat it up throughout the day. My wife very seldom drinks coffee, therefore this works perfectly for my family.

Original review: July 25, 2020

5 yrs ago I purchased Farberware 4 cup - and it blew out after a few months. Then I purchased Farberware 12 cup - and it also blew out in a few months. It blew my circuit breaker. I've purchased this brand for 30 yrs and it used to be great - not anymore.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I do appreciate the timer for the alarm to have coffee set or for automatically. It's easy and convenient when I'm in a hurry. Easy to clean and take apart as well as put together and the filtration isn't so bad and doesn't get clogged. Coffee tastes fine.

Farberware author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded more than 100 years ago, Farberware is available at major nationwide retailers. A few different lines are available, each designed for cooks starting out on their kitchen adventures.

• Nonstick finishes: Consumers can choose lines of products by Farberware that are coated with a nonstick finish.

• Metal-utensil safe: Many items can safely be used with metal utensils without risk of damaging the finish.

• Even heat distribution: The stainless steel construction in the company's cookware allows for even heat distribution.

Farberware Company Information