2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.06/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Farberware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farberware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Farberware?

Original review: July 27, 2020

My family loves our Farberware percolator and uses it every single day. It makes a consistent cup of Joe every time, and the flavor is hard to beat. The materials are durable and easy to clean although you have to be careful to always remember to not submerge the base with the electric cord in water. The handle is well built and doesn't get hot, so you can serve as soon as the coffee is ready. I know my family will be enjoying this product for years to come.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

We bought a set of copper lined, stainless pots and pans from Farberware. We were very impressed with the glass lids and the weight of the pans themselves. Often people try to cook in stainless steel on high temperatures. This causes the foods to stick to the pan and sometimes burn. If used correctly, these pans work very well. They clean easily, heat very evenly and come up to temperatures quickly. I would buy the company's pans when these are used up, but from the look of things, it won't be for quite a while. Good quality, good price!

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

33 years ago we received two Farberware pans for our wedding that we are still using and still look like we just bought them. I have gone through so many different pans and have not been able to find any that compare to these two. I've had a handle get loose on them and just tighten the screw and they are good to go. I recommend these pans to people all the time. I haven't been able to find comparable pans, but I haven't searched very hard either.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I bought a whole set of Farberware pots and pans back in 1975. I was engaged to be married so I told my mom to be on the look out for my pots. She called me at work and said my pots arrived. I asked if she could unpack and wash them. She laughed and said "do you want me to cook in them too?" I said, "Yes, because they really are for you!" She was so thrilled. Well, she passed away in 1985 and my dad gave me those pots. I still use them today. They are great pots and have many memories attached to them. One day I will pass them down to my daughter...but not yet!!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I do like stainless steel, as I feel it is not dangerous to our health. The pots and pans are all sizes that I use often, and they all are good on gas or electric stoves. The design of the pots and pans is very good, and they are a delight to look at when cooking. Stainless steel always keeps its shine. The pots are so sturdy, and easy to clean, that they could be kept for a lifetime, and then handed down to your children.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

No one can doubt the quality of Farberware. For generations they have made quality cookware. However, when I filed a claim about a defective saucepan, it took a very long time for them to replace it. I followed up by email 3 times. Finally got it. So... happy now, but warranty response is slow.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Able to wash/clean the entire coffee pot. No stale odors nor discolorations in pot when cleaned. Fresh brewed coffee each time with no bitter taste while coffee stays hot for second cup to enjoy. Farberware is my favorite.

Original review: July 26, 2020

This coffee maker is absolutely what I need. I only drink coffee about once a day, and that is usually one cup. Since this is single cup at a time scenario, I do not end up with a bunch of coffee sitting there all day and continuing to heat it up throughout the day. My wife very seldom drinks coffee, therefore this works perfectly for my family.

Original review: July 25, 2020

5 yrs ago I purchased Farberware 4 cup - and it blew out after a few months. Then I purchased Farberware 12 cup - and it also blew out in a few months. It blew my circuit breaker. I've purchased this brand for 30 yrs and it used to be great - not anymore.

Original review: July 24, 2020

I do appreciate the timer for the alarm to have coffee set or for automatically. It's easy and convenient when I'm in a hurry. Easy to clean and take apart as well as put together and the filtration isn't so bad and doesn't get clogged. Coffee tastes fine.

Farberware author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded more than 100 years ago, Farberware is available at major nationwide retailers. A few different lines are available, each designed for cooks starting out on their kitchen adventures.

• Nonstick finishes: Consumers can choose lines of products by Farberware that are coated with a nonstick finish.

• Metal-utensil safe: Many items can safely be used with metal utensils without risk of damaging the finish.

• Even heat distribution: The stainless steel construction in the company's cookware allows for even heat distribution.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team