4.94/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

EZ Moving Van Lines

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you are being relocated for work, the military or simply looking to start a new chapter in a new city, EZ Moving Van Lines works to make the process as easy as possible. From packing to unloading, EZ Moving Van Lines is with you throughout the entire process. Reach out today and let EZ Van Lines make your move as seamless as possible.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 20, 2017

36 EZ Moving Van Lines Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I hired EZ Moving Van Lines and had an AWESOME experience! Choosing a moving company is super difficult and speaking to a bunch of different companies with them all sounding too good to be true. EZ Moving definitely stuck out for their honesty. With honesty comes trust and that's what I was looking for. I hired EZ Moving Van Lines on the first phone call! When the movers showed up they were very respectful, not only to me but my belongings as well. They were in and out so quick and made sure everything was packed for protection. 5 star service for an affordable price!

EZ Moving Van Lines response

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience! Make sure to recommend us to friends and family, and remember by doing so it can save you money off if you need to relocate again in the future!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

This company blew me away. Gave the true meaning to EZ Moving. I was so stressed when we first started our move. I never packed anything for long distance traveling, loaded all of my belongings safely or secured them for such a long trip. Just the thought of these things I was losing sleep. So I started to look for a company that could help me sleep easy at and thats exactly what I found with them.

My first call was relieving. My call was answered by Nate **. He kindly addressed all of my fears I was having before even discussing an inventory or price. After I was calm, he patiently walked through the house with me item by item. We discussed all heavy items and then he went through all the boxing for the job. Again I'm a person that can barely make a bed. Much less safely box up all of my personal belongings safely. So at the end, he had the best price not the highest not the lowest including all of my furniture and packing.

So the day came for my move. Still me being the wreck I am called EZ Moving back to back to back. This company answered the phone every time. And not just for a quick what do you want. But actually spent time talking with me and calming me down. The girls in the customer service are beyond kind and extremely helpful on this kind of stressful day.

For my move. Everything was packed and wrapped when being secured in boxes and on the truck. Each part of my couch was individually wrapped with blankets and pads, taped and then removed from my home. My kids and my wife's bed was disassembled and everything for the parts safely wrapped together. This company really went above and beyond with even the smallest detail.

The day came. To see all of my belongings arrive to my new beautiful home, everything as it was packaged, and in the condition it left to arrive the same was absolutely worth every penny. They unloaded the truck. They reassembled everything. I really feel they went above and beyond. The driver and workers were so nice. They made sure all of our rooms were arranged exactly how we wanted them. And they also protected my beautiful bamboo floor when moving everything in. This company is beyond a 5 star review. Thank you sooo much EZ Moving!!! I'd highly recommend them for anyone stressed about an upcoming move.

EZ Moving Van Lines response

We appreciate the time you took to write us such a generous review. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for everyday! Remember, by referring us to family & friends, it can save you money on any future moves! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I was very nervous as to which company to choose to hire, but I knew from the first phone call from EZ Moving Van Lines that I wanted to move with them. The moving coordinator I spoke with clearly cared and wanted our moved to go as smooth as possible. The guys who loaded and unloaded my things were very friendly and professional. I would definitely use EZ Moving Van Lines again. Thank you!

EZ Moving Van Lines response

We are glad to have made this move as smooth and stress free as possible, its what we strive for! Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I wanted to take some time out of my day to share each phase of my move. I contracted with EZ Moving Van Lines. On 07/14/2017 I got a call from EZ Moving Van Lines after I filled out a quote online for “best movers in my area” and I spoke with Bruce, who I must say, has a lot of knowledge in the moving industry. Bruce and I spoke on the phone for about an hour as we went over every large item, as he called “un-boxable”, this included my couches, dressers, beds, etc. We then went through the smaller items that we were able to box up and get an exact box count. After that was finished he gave me a very reasonable quote that I just couldn’t pass up and I made my reservation right then and there.

Fast forward to about 3 days before pick up, EZ Moving’s quality assurance department gave me a ring to go over my inventory to see if anything was possibly missing or changed on my end. I only added a few items and they send the revision to the driver that day and thankfully they could fit it all! So moving day arrived and the guys came in uniform and ready to move my stuff! We walked through the house and they wrote down every single items I was taking and notated the condition that it was in. I really appreciated this so there would be no issues at delivery. They laid out their moving blankets and got to work.

I have a lot of stairs in my house and I must say these boys worked their butts off. Packing and loading did take a few hours but it was over much quicker than I expected. The way that they packed the truck was intelligent and strategic. It was air tight and everything looked safe for transit. I approved, signed my bill of lading, tipped the drivers and off they went.

4 short days later they came to my house for delivery. The foreman took another inventory as everything was loaded off of the truck and we went over the original conditions of the items. I am pleased to say that everything was in perfect condition as it was when it left my house. Upon unpacking the boxes I found 1 broken drinking glass but no big deal! The overall quality of the move was just spectacular. If you took the time to read this, I highly applaud this company and I will be a repeat customer for life. Thank you Bruce, Casey, Becky, Jorge and Antonio.

EZ Moving Van Lines response

While of course, the movers do not expect a set amount, we suggest a tip based on your satisfaction with your crew and the overall move! And our movers highly appreciates the generosity! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your moving experience!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I recently moved with EZ Moving Van Lines and have been beyond pleased with my move. From the quote I received which was the best price after shopping around. To quality assurance reviewing my inventory with me, I had to add more items to my move and my price didn't change. Customer service was prompt on answering all of my questions regarding my move. The movers arrived on time and were very professional and handled all of my items with care. The packing they did was absolutely exceptional. I was delivered to my new address in 2 days! I had the same experience as I did when the movers came to pick up my items as I did upon delivery. I have moved across state before and this was by far the best experience I have ever received. Thank you EZ Moving for having my back!

EZ Moving Van Lines response

Ez Moving Van Lines is happy that you were pleased with your move. Our customer service team hear works diligently everyday, around the clock to exceed our customers expectations! Glad we were able to make this experience a pleasant one!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EZ Moving Van Lines?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I had the best experience with EZ Moving Van Lines!! I have never moved across state before so I was a nervous wreck! I had so many items including many sentimental items that I was nervous to pack. The quote I received was less than the budget I was looking to spend... and I received exceptional care and free packing!! When the movers arrived they came on time and were very professional and were very careful with handling my items. The movers packed my 5 bedroom house in a very timely matter. I had to put a few items into storage which was not a problem for the movers. I was delivered within 5 days with my remaining items. When I was ready to receive my items out of storage there was no extra fee and I was also given 30 days of free storage! I have never been so pleased with a company and customer service. I would definitely recommend this company! Thank you EZ Moving for all of your help and hard work!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I highly recommended EZ Moving Van Lines. Their prices are very reasonable and their employees are very good at what they do. From getting a quote all the way to delivery was a piece of cake. If I move again I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future.

EZ Moving Van Lines response

Thank you for recommending us! We appreciate your feedback on your recent relocation and are happy that you were satisfied with the services provided!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

EZ Moving are great. They helped me every step of the way from my quote all the way up to delivery. Everything was quick and easy! I really appreciate the detail of their work and I hope they remain a successful business!!

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I called EZ movers because they had good reviews, turns out that they were not true. The company contracted my move even though I asked specifically at the time of the estimate if they were a broker. The "company" that the contract had was not a company. They did not have any way to contact them after problems with pricing came up.

The "company" they used to carry out my move basically attempted to charge me double. I was told that my move was a flat rate but after the truck was loaded I was told that there was no such thing even though I have emails from Henry ** head of moving coordinating at EZ Moving Van Lines stating that it was a flat rate move. They tried to charge me for items that were already included in my moving estimate. They charged me for overweight charges and when I asked to be provided with the before and after weights of the truck they could not provided them. When I asked for them to be provided they said that they would have to weigh the truck again and charge me an additional $700 even though they didn't do their job properly in the first place.

Once I call EZ movers they offered very little assistance and what assistance they did provide was patronizing. At one point Customer service person Casey ** began to shout at me over the phone as if I was the customer service person and she was the customer whose possession were being held ransom. In the end I still had to pay $600 more than what I should have in order to get my things. Don't trust these movers. They will say anything to get you to use them and then try to gouge you. Beware any good reviews for them must be fake.

EZ Moving Van Lines response

On behalf of Ez Moving Van Lines we sincerely apologize in regards to your moving experience. Unfortunately in this industry the unexpected may occur. Which is why the owner had reached out to you immediately to rectify the situation and a refund was issued. Again we sincerely do apologize and hope that we have settled this in your favor. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better moving company!! After speaking with various companies, EZ Moving Van Lines wasn't the cheapest but it was worth every penny! I am so glad I chose EZ Moving to move my belongings. They showed up on time which I'm more than grateful for because I had no time to spare. The best part about choosing EZ Moving Van Lines is the 24-hour customer service. When I had questions they ALWAYS answered. This was hands down the EZ-est move.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I recently got my things delivered from EZ Moving and I'm just overall a very happy customer. Today I found out my balance was a lot less than what they estimated so the total move was beyond a success in my book. They really did a good jobs. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Man these people are impressive. I was skeptical of ANY moving company at first but they truly did a fantastic job. From loading to delivery it really was a breeze. Thanks again Paul! You really helped me every step of the way!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I moved from Arnold Maryland to Altadena California, and I couldn't be more satisfied. EZ Moving Van Lines was truly amazing. This is my first across country move so I was a bit skeptical, but my moving coordinator made things very easy to understand and broke down the process. When it came down to the move the men who loaded and unloaded treated my things as if it were their own. The men were super professional and cautious of my new house. Moving is very stressful but I'm beyond thankful to have went with such a great company to make things less stressful. Moving with EZ Moving Van Lines was a breeze and I'd do it again.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

EZ Moving was just awesome. From the sales reps to the drivers they were all team players. I give 5 stars for outstanding service and great prices! I really Appreciate all of the hard work they did for my family and I!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

EZ Moving Van Lines really went the extra mile for us. Between 24 hour customer service and the rest of the helpful staff I will always come back to do business with this company! The drivers were awesome and so professional!!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I cannot applaud this company enough for their hard work and dedication to their customers. I really appreciate everything you guys did and I will always promote you as a mover. Thank you for taking good care of my belongings.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I moved from Illinois to Mississippi and EZ Moving Van Lines was great. They packed, loaded, and delivered everything. And just as their name suggests they made the move so easy! They made a big change a lot less stressful. Highly recommended.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I recently contracted EZ Moving Van Lines for my move from Florida to Pennsylvania. To say that this company was worth the money is an understatement!! Here's some insight on the process I endured from start to finish... First was the quote process. I was contacted by multiple moving companies that were eager to service my move when I filled out a request form online. The first company to contact me, almost immediately after I clicked submit, was EZ Moving Van Lines. Their representative was extremely polite, knowledgeable and patient with me as this was my first time using this type of service. After explaining the service and their company we went through my inventory and I was provided with a quote.

Obviously since this was my first time I was shocked at the price, but it wound up being one of the most affordable. I was informed to stay away from what they called "low ball quotes" and I was glad I did because those companies had awful reviews. Anyway, EZ Moving was far and above better than any other company I spoke with. The sales rep was not pushy like other companies, he answered all of my questions in great detail, double and triple checked that we included all of my items, provided me with discounts, informed me of certain industry standards, followed up with me when he said he would (since I listened to other companies and received other quotes), and was absolutely outstanding overall from start to finish. I eventually contracted with their company due to this service.

After signing my contract and providing my downpayment the process was just starting. In the weeks leading up to my move and throughout the move EZ Moving's customer service team was one of the best I have come in contact with in any industry!! They were available 24/7 like they promised, they were always professional and polite, everyone answered or called back immediately when calls were urgent and the entire company was upfront/honest with everything I asked of them. I was able to speak with every single person I needed to from my sales rep to customer service to management. I was absolutely blown away with their service!

The move itself went so smooth I was amazed. After reading all of the horror stories online I was so nervous but EZ Moving was unlike any other!! My items were treated with so much care, they acted like they were moving their own items it seemed like! I was so happy with how the movers treated my move, from their actual moving service to their manners towards me. It was done very professionally with blankets, wraps, pads and tape, just like my sales rep stated they would. It arrived to my new home in the time frame I was told and they kept in contact throughout the whole delivery process.

They even set up my home perfectly just like they said they would!! I was thrilled with the movers just like I was with the representatives over the phone. All in all I would 100% recommend EZ Moving Van Lines to anyone out there looking for an amazing moving service from one state to another. Every single person in their company from top to bottom treated me and my move with respect and compassion. Thank you so much EZ Moving!!

EZ Moving Van Lines response

On behalf of Ez Moving Van Lines, we would like to thank you for taking the time out to share your experience! We are pleased to have been able to make this a stress free moving experience for you!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

Had a really great experience with EZ Moving during my recent move. Movers were about 30 minutes late for my pickup, but made up for that when they arrived and had my items packed and loaded quickly and professionally. I was given an estimated window of when my items would arrive and movers called the day before my delivery. When the movers showed up for delivery they again had my items unloaded and set up no time at all. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

This was a really great move. Completely painless. The drivers were professional. Customer service was on point. The driver called early. Picked up the load. Was out of my house in less than two hours. My delivery was completed in about two days and I arrived afterwards and walked into my new home and is it was as if I had been living there for months. Really pleased with EZ Moving Van Lines. I would recommend to anyone looking for a painless move!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Great and amazing experience and you guys are amazing. Beautiful service and nice and beautiful people. I love the experience here. It's amazing and great. Thank you guys for a beautiful experience. Love the service that you guys offer. The best service and I thank you all for the beautiful service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

With the help of this moving company I was able to move across the states from California to Florida. The movers made it very easy for me, they were professional and on time. The job was well done and for a comfortable price.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I recently moved from New York to Florida and I couldn't be happier. The movers were well dressed, very professional and timely. I 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for movers. The price is fair and the service was exquisite.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I ordered a move with this company from Nebraska to Pennsylvania. My job required me to relocate and begin work with a minimal amount of time and I just want to share how pleased I am with this company. The quality of their work and employees in general are outstanding. My pickup was quick and painless, and my delivery was even better. They overestimated me a little and I actually got a refund for the space I didn't use on the truck. A special thanks to Cliff and Becky for making my move organized and smooth.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The guys were awesome. They did and get job! They showed up on time blanket and pad wrapped all of my furniture. Delivery went off without a hitch. Thank you Nate ** and EZ Moving Van Lines! I would recommend them to any of my family or friends!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I chose this moving company because I was moving to West Palm Beach & they are based out of West Palm Beach. I honestly am very happy with my experience with EZ moving, customer service kept me updated about everything I needed to know throughout the whole move, I had one box missing but it was found & shipped to my house two days later! Very happy & would move with them again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I move from Al to Ca on August 29th. The truck came with three guys to load everything quickly. I receive my stuff in California in September 6th. Thank you guys for perfect move. I would recommend it to everybody to move it. Easy moving.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I got a call from EZ Moving Van Lines when I was shopping around for my move. I spoke with Kevin and he was just fantastic, he worked with me and worked with me until we had everything locked in at perfection. We spent hours on my inventory (6 bedroom house) and packing supplies. I saw their reviews online were really good so I thought it would be crazy expensive but the quote I got wasn't bad at all! Very fair! They also have a weigh less pay less policy which I am pleased to say that I qualified for. The drivers were so polite and respectful it was remarkable. They were also fast, efficient and precise. They even offered to put my things into storage and redeliver them for FREE. They estimated me about 400 pounds too high so at the end I GOT MONEY BACK! Thank you EZ Moving Team!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I hired this company to move my business from Alabama to Florida. I had a ton of expensive office furniture and glass and I am pleased to say everything was handled with care and as if it was their own. Highly recommended.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I wanted to share my moving experience with EZ Moving Van Lines. I have moved several times over the last few years, moving can be a very stressful time. The overall service that was provided was of an excellent standard, from the initial phone call provided with excellent customer service, all my questions were answered and my mind was put at ease through this stressful time. The movers whom arrived right on schedule, very professional and courteous all around. The move went as planned from start to finish. I will be referring your services to family and friends, and will be sure to use your services again if needed in the future. Excellent value of services. I thank you once again for making this moving transition a successful journey.

EZ Moving Van Lines Company Information