Consumer Complaints and Reviews
I have had an Evoclear whole house carbon filtration system for 1 1/2 years and initially it seemed to be working OK. 1 year ago I added their whole house salt free softener. I wanted to give it some time to work before making a judgement. Their literature states that initially the water may appear milky as hardness is removed from the pipes. After a year I can categorically state that there has been no improvement in hardware deposits especially in toilets. I tried to contact the company and left messages and email and got no response. Ultimately they got back to me and said they would send an email with a testing algorithm.
After a week, I again requested the email and what I got was a simplistic and unhelpful email. When I contacted the company stating that the email had been unhelpful, their response did not address my concerns and since then they have stopped responding to my messages. I do not believe their product works and they do not stand behind or support their products. So BUYER BEWARE!
Greg ChickWater Treatment Systems Contributing Editor
Greg Chick has worked as an entrepreneur for over 40 years with a background in plumbing, irrigation, pools and water heating. He is a member of Green Plumbers USA, International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials and American Society of Plumbing Engineers. Greg works to educate residential consumers about quality plumbing products.
More about Greg→
EvoClear Water is a company that treats hard and impure water with a salt-free water treatment system. The company, which is focused on creating safe, healthy and tasty drinking water, is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
- 90 day money back guarantee: Customers who buy EvoClear products and systems have 90 days to return products if they are unhappy with them.
- Lifetime warranty: The products EvoClear sells have a lifetime warranty, and the company will replace any part if it breaks or stops working.
- No maintenance: Customers who use EvoClear Water systems do not have to do any maintenance or pay any monthly fees to keep up their water filtration.
- No commission employees: No employees of EvoClear work on commission, so they offer unbiased advice and information, and they do not put pressure on customers to buy products that may not be right for them.
- Effective carbon filters: The filters the company uses have been proven to remove 99 percent of chlorine, pesticides, chloramine, herbicides, industrial solvents and more from water. The filters remove more impurities than municipal water regulations.
- Best for Homeowners with hard water, homeowners near a compromised water supply and rural customers using well water.
Compare Water Treatment Systems
EvoClear Company Profile
- Company Name:
- 2437 Morena Blvd.
- San Diego
- Postal Code:
- United States