Euro-Pro
Based on 35 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Euro-Pro

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 6, 2017

60 Euro-Pro Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: March 15, 2012

I ordered the Lift Away Shark vacuum on 12/27/11. Before it arrived, my current vacuum died. I went to my local Bed Bath and Beyond and found a better model Shark vacuum. With my coupon, I paid less than the one I had ordered online. It took 10 days for the vacuum to arrive.

I promptly called Euro Pro and explained what had happened and received a return label. I returned the product which they received on 1/18/12. I paid via PayPal. It has now been almost 2 months and 3 phone calls and numerous emails to Euro Pro and I have yet to receive a refund. I have been told numerous things like they cannot issue a refund to PayPal (every other merchant can) or I need to give them a credit card to issue a refund (seriously).

Somehow I was able to reach the corporate office today and went through the whole ordeal and was told again they cannot issue a credit via PayPal but they would send me a check. The check would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive. Although, they said they would credit the entire purchase including shipping. So if I actually do receive the check that will be 3+ months to get a refund. I do like the vacuum, but the customer service is absolutely the worst. I just do not understand why they can accept PayPal payments but cannot give credits via PayPal.

Original review: March 6, 2012

On March 5/12, I ordered the Ninja Kitchen Pro after the infomercial about 2 pm and was told I had 24 hours to cancel the order. I decided I didn't want to spend this money at this time so at 6 am PST, I called the number I had been given and asked that the order be cancelled. I was told I couldn't cancel as the item was already in shipping even though I had been told it would be 4-6 weeks for delivery. This is fraud pure and simple. I wish I had seen all these other complaints about Euro-Pro and I would have stayed away from this company. I will be letting everyone I know about them.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2012

Four weeks ago, I called Aaron told me he would send a form for me to fill out and to send the form back with the toaster oven and $16.95 and they would repair or replace it. After two weeks, I never received any form. I called again and spoke to Meghan. I was told the same thing and again did not receive any correspondence.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2012

My wife bought me a food processing center about two years ago. I didn't need it at the time, so I didn't even take it out of the box. About a month ago, I took it out and tried to use it and it wouldn't work. I took the time to read all the directions and tried the blender and then the processor by itself, and it still won't work. I called the Euro-Pro number on the manual and was told by the service rep that I was doing everything right. I was out of luck because even though it was still brand new, it was out of warranty. If this is the way you stand behind your products, you can bet I will never buy another one and will not recommend them to anyone else.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2011

I returned my shark steam mop within the reimbursement period, and have yet to receive a credit to my account. I have been told that my bank is withholding my refund, but it is not true. All five times that I've called consumer services. I am told I would be reimbursed within 3-5 business days, 1 business day, and so on. It has yet to happen. I would have been interested in purchasing a future model, but now I see how Euro-Pro handles its customers, and I am not impressed at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shark?

Original review: July 3, 2011

I purchased the Shark Pro Steam Pocket Mop on April 8, 2011. I submitted everything they required for a rebate. I have called them many, many times and they either just transferred me to another number or cut me off. I called back and had to repeat my problem all over again. It is now July and I still have not received my rebate. This is a huge hoax that needs to be dealt with.

Original review: July 1, 2011

On Saturday, May 21, 2011, I placed a telephone order for a 'Ninja Kitchen System'. I admit I made the unfortunate mistake of not doing research on the product prior to purchase. After researching it on Sunday, May 22, 2011 and finding there were too many unhappy customers, I called to cancel the order on Monday, May 23, 2011.

I was told it was impossible since it had already been shipped. Herein starts lie no. 1. Two days previous, when I placed the order, I was asked whether I wanted to spend an additional $14.99 (give or take as I didn't note the exact figure) to have the product shipped within seven-10 days. I rejected the offer as getting it in a hurry was not a necessity for me. Now, two days later, they told me it has already been shipped.

So, if that's the case, asking me for an additional amount to ship 'in a hurry' was a fraudulent offer. When I brought this up, they responded, "Oh, it's not really shipped yet. It was only transferred to our shipping department and now it's waiting to be shipped." So, I asked again, has it been shipped as they first responded or has it not been shipped? They can not (or will not) provide a direct answer. So, there was lie no. 2.

One of the statements they made regarding whether it had been shipped or not is a lie. Which one, I cannot say. However, two days later, I received an email confirmation that the product has just been shipped. So, you figure it out. Regardless, he said to me, "All you have to do is refuse the delivery when it arrives. It will then be returned to us and a credit will be issued." I naively agreed to this.

On Friday, May 27, I refused the delivery package from UPS. On June 20, 2011, I called to check on the return and refund of my initial down payment of $80.23. I allowed almost a month to give them the benefit of enough time to receive the returned package and process my refund. I was told by 'Iltiza' that I was already refunded $24.71 for the first box and the balance of $59.48 will be refunded within three business days because the second box arrived at a later date. While I have her on the phone, I checked my credit card activity and there was no refund. She can't explain it (lie no. 3). She simply requested that I patiently wait three business days and I will see the refund. So I waited.

Today is Friday, July 1, and not only have I not seen a refund for either the $24.71 or the $59.48 but now, the $24.71 I was initially told had been refunded showed up as a charge instead. I called the company and now they conveniently can't get my records but she assured me she saw it and the refund will be processed 'soon'. If she can't access my record, how would she know? (Just one more lie to add to the list.) She can't answer. All she kept saying was, "I apologize but you have to call back on Tuesday, July 5." I have lost my patience and my cool with the girl on the phone as she continued to robotically answer, "I apologize ma'am but you have to call back on Tuesday."

I assure you, had I been calling to place an order, I wouldn't have to wait until July 5. They would have gladly taken my credit card and processed it today.

Original review: June 24, 2011

I purchased a Shark Navigator (model NV22L) on June 22, 2010. It has worked beautifully until June 15th 2011, just under a year. It is supposed to have a 5 year warranty on it. However, of all the numbers I called in the handbook, there was no answer, for at least 5 times in the week that I called. I finally called again today, 6/24/11. She took my information and told me I had to call corporate customer service at 1-800-361-4639. So far, there is no answer at this number.

I have also sent emails to www.sharkclean.com, and still have gotten no response. Too bad customer service doesn't work as well as my vac used to. Their service is very poor, and I am still waiting for a response from the company. So far, it seems as though customer service is not in this country. It is very hard to understand them.

Original review: March 16, 2011

I purchased a Euro-Pro T0176 Toaster Convection oven in Sept 2010 retailing at $79.99 at Target Superstore in Tulsa, OK. On Feb 6, 2011, the door fell off. The product had a 1 year warranty. I contacted the company on Feb 8, 2011 to report the defect. When I explained what happened, he first told me I would have to send the unit back to NC for repair. When I told him it would cost more to ship it there and back he finally agreed that I could cut the electrical chord with a copy of my receipt, the model #, and reason for the return and they would send me a new one.

I did as instructed and received confirmation from Fed Ex it was delivered on Feb 11,2011 and signed for by ****. I called the company on Feb 16,2011 to confirm when my new one would be shipped. A person in customer service who was outsourced from India answered the phone. I explained the situation. He appeared to be reading some sort of script and repeated back something completely different than I told him and asked if that was correct. I said that is not correct. He repeated this process 4 more times. I told him I just wanted to know when my product was shipped or will be shipped. He said he could not see that it had been shipped but wait a few more days and it would be on my doorstep.

I asked for a supervisor which he refused to give me and told me the same thing 3 mores times. Frustrated, I decided to call back in a few days. The same person answered the phone and repeated the same process again and again refusing to give me a supervisor. Since English is not their first language, they rely on scripts to provide answers based on what they think you said which is not remotely close to what you told them. Again, I waited and called in a few more days. The same person answers and the process repeats. I called more recently on Mar 8th and was able to get a different person on the phone and told her I just needed to know when my replacement would be shipped. She advised me that they were on back order. When I asked if they were the manufacturer she said yes but they needed to get a shipment from China and they had none in the US warehouse.

Strange, but OK. She advised me that it would be shipped most likely next week and I would get an email. I received my replacement on Mar 15th, yesterday. When I opened the box it was a completely different toaster oven, different model, and much smaller than the one I purchased. I checked the model they sent online and it was an older version of the item #**. Sears offers that retails for $40.00, Sears no longer sells this model. I called the company again. I got another person on the phone in customer service who was contracted from India. I told him my issue. He told me that this product was the upgraded model of the one I purchased. I told him that was not true and I researched it online.

The one they sent me costs much less, much smaller, and does not have the same functions. It is also an older model and sold at Sears not Target. He responded to me by using a script again and repeated something which is not what I said. I corrected him again 2 more times then asked to speak with a supervisor. He put me on hold for about 4 minutes and advised me that a supervisor was not available and gave me a phone number to call the following day for their corporate headquarters in Canada at 1-800-361-0639. When I tried to call 3 times the following day it just rings busy. This company has the worst business practices and customer service compared to any company I have ever dealt with. I am going to try to contact their customer service number again. Help. I just want toast and to receive a replacement for the item that I purchased.

Original review: March 3, 2011

Ordered the Navigator Liftaway on 1/3/2011. Finally received it on 1/27/2011. Used it for 15 minutes and then it broke. The premium pet turbo brush stuck to the main hose and would not release. Ordered replacement parts on 1/27/2011. It's now March 3rd 2011 and I am still waiting for replacement parts. Called customer service, which is terrible, several times and was told items are on back order and would arrive in a few days. A few days has now turned into 8 weeks. Spoke to several customer service supervisors as well as a manager at the corporate office in Canada and they told me how sorry they were.

Two supervisors in customer service refused to tell me how to return the item and instead offered a shipping and handling credit while I continue to wait for my replacement parts. I am still waiting for my parts. I would never buy this product again. It is too flimsy, mostly made of plastic, although the suction is very good. And it is too difficult to get replacement parts and it is next to impossible to get a return on the item and get your money back. My advice is stay away. I would not buy it again and I would not recommend to others.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2011

We purchased a Shark steam floor cleaner which as advertised on TV, can clean wood/laminate flooring. Months later, we noticed delamination on some parts of the floor. Initially, Home Depot send a floor inspector. It was found that it was caused by the steamer. I contacted Euro-Pro and Mr. Carlos *** suggested that I send the unit back to them which I did. My few emails to Mr. *****fell on deaf ears. Up to this date I have not received any response from them.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2011

I only got to use my Steam Pocket Mop 2 times before it stopped making steam. I called customer service and was disconnected 3 times. I was finally contacted after I left a complaint on their Facebook page. It seemed like they fixed the problem for me. They were sending me a new mop and I was to put the old one in the box when the new one arrives and they emailed me a prepaid return label.

Well, I waited weeks for my new mop to come. I wasn't even given a tracking number. So, I decided to call customer service to see where my new mop was. When I called they had no information for me but they told me that I have to ship out my broken mop and then will get my new one. After that, they gave me the number for corporate because this was not I was originally told. They said the order was never placed and they will send my new mop out.

If I never called, I would never have gotten my new mop. I will never buy another Euro Pro product again. They have the worst customer service. After spending so much money on several Shark products, they will never get another penny from me

Original review: Dec. 20, 2010

Shark Cordless Sweeper # V1725RW purchased at Macy's NYC 12.09 and opened for use 10.10. Charged sweeper as directed. Sweeper would not pick up dust and dirt off dry floors. Called 10.22.10 and customer service representative told me it needed a new battery pack. Sent a new battery pack at no charge. Battery pack was the wrong one and would not fit in machine. This machine was used once. Result was dust and dirt on top and bottom of machine but not in the dirt cup. I had the same Shark carpet sweeper for 6 years and opened this one in October when the old one finally died. This one is a lemon.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2010

I ordered this product, Shark Navigator NV22L sweeper from an infomercial on TV less than 2 months ago and received it within the number of days. They said when I first used it, it was fantastic. It did everything they said it would do. In less than two months, the suction had diminished to almost none and the carpet brush was not working at all.

I called the service number at least 6 times to no avail. The techs couldn't help, they couldn't match any of the account info. They wanted me to ship the sweeper at my expense (10 year warranty) and most of all, the people I reached could barely speak English! So, I checked the consumer remarks and most were exactly the same problem. Like the sweeper was set up to work a very short time, long enough to collect their money.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2010

I purchased my Euro Pro Shark electric steam mop S3101 for $100 at Macy's department store in Oklahoma City. It was great for about a 8 months. However, as the time went on, it took longer to make any steam. Then it just stopped steaming a few months ago. I called the 800 number on the warranty card and spoke with a representative twice. I think they were from India and somewhat difficult to understand but was very nice and apologetic. I told them the water will flow through the water container onto the pad, but there is no steam. I also informed the representative that I think the heating element stopped working. I use distal water in my steam mop so it could not be hard for water build-up that's causing the problem.

I was advised by the representative at Euro Pro that I need to send my steam mop to North Carolina. She said I need to pack the steam mop in a box, pay for the shipping plus the insurance and send a check for $27.90, and they will fix it or send me another steam mop. So far, I am out of $22.75 for the box, tape and the packing material; $27.90 to Euro Pro to fix the steam mop. No telling how much it will cost to ship it UPS to North Carolina.

Furthermore, I just found out Euro Pro Shark Company has a D rating with the Better Business Bureau because of the outstanding complaints with Shark products. Also, there are numerous complaints on the internet by other individuals regarding Shark products.

I have purchased Euro Pro shark steam iron, steam mop S3101 and a cordless sweeper which all stop working within a year or so. I will never purchase any Shark product again and will tell my family and friends not to purchase the item. If I see someone looking at a Shark product in the store, I will also tell them about my experience with Shark and strongly advise them not to purchase the product.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2010

Vanessa called and said I owe a remainder on two Mastercards of $108.00 and $83.00 on purchases I never made on Mastercards I have never owned. They had my name, address and phone number. I have never got any calls before 10.15.10 and no e-mail or mail saying I did not pay these bills!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2010

I mailed a check for $51.80 on April 20, 2010. This was to purchase a 3 pack of pads and a carpet glider for my Shark Steam machine. (I have a Euro-Pro X model S3101). The check cleared my bank May 28, 2010. On 7/13/2010 I called and was told they did not have my physical address. I gave that and was told I would receive my merchandise in 7-10 business days. No merchandise.

I again called 8/17/2010 and spoke with Saverio. He told me they did not have my information and requested that I fax a copy of my canceled check. He also gave me my customer number which is **. I faxed the copy of the check. Later on the same day there was a message from Saverio asking me to call. I did, and was told that he received the copy of my check and he himself sent out the merchandise I To this day I still have not received my merchandise.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2010

I have chatted with customer service regarding my $15 rebate and gave them all the information. They confirmed I would receive the same in the mail. Well, it has not arrived. Please tell me why I haven't received this check.

Original review: July 28, 2010

My fiancee and I called in to ask questions about the product. They had us give our credit card information first. We then told the rep we wanted to cancel and we were assured our card wouldn't be charged. Not only were we charged, but we were charged $115 causing $70 in overdraft fees. I have called this company on numerous occasions and they keep giving us the runaround. They lied, which means they committed fraud. Stay away from Euro Pro. They are thieves.

Original review: May 11, 2010

Shark Steam Mop, purchased Christmas 2009. Now inoperable after less than 5 full months of use. Called Shark corporate and spoke with an "offshore" representative. Was advised they would repair if I would pay shipping to and from repair service. I advised customer service that shipping to them would probably costs $15 and return shipping to me about $15 plus no less than 6 weeks of use for the product and for an additional $30 that their product was no good and that was a rip off. As a company they should provide return shipping for repairs at no charge. This will be the last Shark product I ever purchase. I will also advise others not to purchase their products.

Paid over $200 for 2 of these. Both now are broken and they want me to pay return shipping and handling. They should be forced to replace the products free of charge so that atleast maybe with 2 new ones. I could get a full year use of the products.

Original review: April 11, 2010

On February 7th, I talked with someone over the phone, an information commercial. I wanted to purchase the Shark Steam Mom, I gave them my credit card number up front. They kept trying to sell me other products and they were very confusing. I got frustrated and asked that they cancel the whole order, and I told them at least 3 times, and hung up.

Well, on February 11th, the charge for the first installment was $38.34. I called them and said I had not received it and I ask to cancel it as I did when I tried to order one. The man on the phone said when you receive it, refuse delivery, which I did on the 17th and have the tracking information on the return. I called the company over a dozen of times, and they claimed they never received it back and that was over a month ago at the time. They said until they received it we would be charged monthly until we paid for it. I put in a dispute to my credit card company, and they are investigating this company on this charge. I hope that no one else orders their products, as they are scram artists. I am so disappointed with this company. We are on a fixed income and although it was only $140, that is a lot for us.

Original review: March 18, 2010

I ordered a portable Shark steam cleaner in Nov. 2009 after watching an infomercial on T.V. for three payments of $33.00. I returned it within two weeks after not working as described (I used it for less than an hour). I called the company prior to returning it and they received it back but still took another $33.00 dollars from my bank account. After many emails and phone calls, they have yet to send me my full refund. The company emailed me and said that the $66.00 dollars was returned on Jan.14th 2010 into my acct., but only $33.00 was returned! I have made many many attempts to call and email to no avail. They did not return my emails nor phone calls.

This company is a fraud and their employees do not have any experience nor can a person understand what most of them are saying. Besides, they did nothing to help. This company is a fraud! I notified my local bank who is looking into this and they said they have had other complaints about this company. Something needs to be done. They took money from my acct. after I had returned item causing me to possibly be overdrawn in my bank acct., causing much anxiety and worry. Furthermore, they refused to answer my complaints through emails and telephone calls.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2010

We bought the Portable Steamer and returned it because it didn't work. They received it and told me it would be 5 to 10 working days before we would get a credit. 10 working days later, no money back. I called again and demanded to speak to a supervisor. He said I would have to call the corporate office. I spoke to someone and they said it would be another 2 to 5 working days before I would get my money back. 5 working days later, still no money. I believe this company is ripping me off.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2010

I was shipped three, yes, three portable steamers. I was willing to exchange one for something else but noone ever answered the three calls I made.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2010

I saw the television infomercial for the Euro-Pro Shark Handheld steamer and decided to buy it for my parents using the 3 payments of $33.95 payment plan. I called the number on the screen and spoke to a representative, who did not identify herself, but only gave the company name and item. All I wanted was the steamer, but she tried to upsell me absolutely everything such as accessories, "shopping clubs", extended warranty and all kinds of things not related to the order. I refused everything, but her reply was, "Let me add that on to your order now," even after I said no multiple times, so she then claims she "removed" everything. It was over 5 minutes of this upselling and I continued to refuse everything multiple times. I was stupid to give her my demographics and credit card number for the machine only. Then after this information, she continued to try to sell me non-related items and started to add them to them to the order again. I refused again and again. The experience gave me the impression this was not a reputable company but scam artists so I told her to cancel the order for the machine entirely and she became rather sarcastic. I demanded an email with a cancellation notification which she refused then the call was suddenly "dropped." Needless to say, I received an e-mail with a confirmation of the order and the order is in "processing" even after i cancelled it!

I called my credit card company to inform them of this. I called their company customer service number and was placed on hold for over 20 minutes only to be answered by an Indian customer service drone reading a script. I called to make sure this order was cancelled and I wanted to file a complaint with a supervisor. It appears my request was off-script and she then became confused. She said she couldn't get a supervisor and I informed her again to cancel my order. I demanded an email with a cancellation notice and she informed me, "We don't do that." I just hope everything was cancelled, but I doubt it based on these scam artists replies. I was an idiot to give out my information. I want to alert everyone about these scam artists and sleaze bags, do not buy from them!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2010

I called Shark to update my credit card, so that I can continue receiving a free Hepa Filter every six months. After updating my info and being told that I would be receiving my new filter within 2 weeks, I asked if they can send me 2 filters since I was several filters behind. He said it was out of the question, and I asked to speak with a supervisor.

When I made the same request to the supervisor, he told me that my account was now cancelled and that I would no longer receive any filters. I told him that I was told that a filter was on its way. And he said that was no longer the case. When I said that I wanted to issue a complaint, he hung up on me.

I originally purchased the vacuum through Shark (rather than a discounter), because of the free filter for life option. Now I have no other way to purchase filters, since the stores in my area do not want to deal with Shark and consequently won't carry the filters. My only recourse to be able to use my vacuum again is to buy my self back into the "free" filter program for $17 + shipping.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2009

We use the toaster/air convection oven a few times per day for chicken or frozen fries. Today, it didn't seem to be cooking so I extended the time an additional 10-12 minutes and within that time, it began smoking internally, like a burning wire smell. I unplugged it and have not been using it as I believe it is fried.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2009

After seeing an infomercial, my wife impulse ordered a Shark vacuum via phone. Just a short time later, she realized she had far overpaid for the product. She called the same number that she used to place the order, but was told that she would have to wait two days until the order was in the system to cancel. The following Monday, two days later, she called to cancel the order. After remaining on hold for an extended period of time, she was connected to a help desk in India who informed her that she would have to wait two business day to cancel the order and should therefore call back the following day.

On Tuesday, she called to cancel the order and was told that the order had already been passed to shipping and could not be cancelled. She was informed that she would have to refuse the order when UPS came to deliver it. She informed them that we both work so that the order would be either placed on our door without signature or signed for by a neighbor, therefore negating our ability to reject the order at delivery. My wife tried to talk through the insanity of this situation with them (i.e. Monday was too early but Tuesday was too late) but the drones they had manning the help desk phones in India just kept repeating the same canned answers over and over again. Amazingly at the end of the call, they even tried to up-sell my wife with additional products. She was livid with this.

I placed a follow-up call to India to try to get this straightened out. I decided to go through the automated system and check the delivery status of the shipment. Amazing, I found that the order was currently on back-order. Amazing, the order on back-order can’t be cancelled but we can’t have a credit issued until they get the vacuum in stock, ship it and we return it. I called the India help desk to discuss this insanity with them, but continued to get the same sort of drone answers my wife got. I asked for a manager, but they refused to let me speak to anyone saying that they would only tell me the same thing. I kept demanding a phone number for their corporate offices or a phone number in the United States that I could call.

After staying on the line for an extended period demanding this over and over again, they gave me a number for their corporate office in Canada. I called that number and it was a help desk number as well. Amazing, I found myself talking with nearly the same drones as I found in India. Everyone understood my situation but no one could provide a rational explanation for how things immediately went from too early to too late to cancel the order nor could they do anything to help. Their droning canned lines over and over again only made me more frustrated. Poorly feigned empathy is the worst!

I demanded to speak to a supervisor and was informed that they were all supervisors. I kept asking to speak to the manager, lead supervisor or whoever was in charge. The lady just kept responding that they were all supervisors. I finally said, "I will find a way to escalate this within the corporate offices outside of customer service, so please answer me one or the other. Connect me to a real manager or say that you refuse to do so, no double speak!" Every time she would start the double speak, I would cut her off and restate my position. Finally, she put me on hold for about five minutes to speak with someone above her. Then, she came back to the phone and said that no one would speak with me now. I again reiterated that this mean that they refused to talk with me and that I would be reporting that to corporate. With that I told Margret that I wished that I could thank her for her help but that since she had provided no help I was unable to find anything she had done to be thankful for. With that, I hung up and was done talking with customer service departments.

I began searching the web for any number I could find. I found a number for the co-president of the company, but it was just another number that took me to the customer service phones in Canada. Finally, I added the words "United States" to my search and found an office in Newton, MA. The woman answering the phone asked in a polite manner if she could help me. I said that I certainly hoped she could and proceeded with my story. Bingo. She said that Tony ** was located in that office and that he was the VP of Consumer Services. However, Tony was not in the office today and I would have to leave a message. I left Tony a message today and plan to give him daily callbacks until I reach him, and this situation is brought to a rightful conclusion.

Original review: March 2, 2009

toaster oven turns on after you think it is off. this is a hugh fire problem. I left for the day and returned to find the oven had switched to (always on) product was very hot. the timer is broke. The product is only 6 months old

Original review: Aug. 7, 2008

When I bought the product it was for three monthly charges against my credit card. They immediately took all charges at one time. When called they apologized and said "It must have been a misunderstanding on the part of their operator. When I stated the product was not as shown on TV as to what it would do I asked to return it. They gave me a Customer Referance number to put on the return label. I was told it must be sent back in the original box which it arrived at my home.

I had the box and can repack it except for the handle. It does not come apart. I was told it does come apart. It is machined to stay together once it is put together. I have made three calls to only be assured the handle comes apart. I have had three very large male friends try to take the handle apart with no success. The operator says I must be doing something wrong. The total cost was $105.80. Not a lot of money, but, I could go to WalMart and buy a new vacuum cleaner for Under $90.00 or less.

Euro-Pro Company Information