Euro-Pro

Compare Appliances

Research top Appliances recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Either mostly they outright did not care about my concerns or were absolutely misunderstanding most of everything, not to mention they steamrolled me within the conversations and wrote the whole thing off as unresolvable whilst they actually caused me extra problems by sending me obviously faulty replacement items twice and claiming that I can or should not be reimbursed and will not resolve the issue. I can return it where I bought it. No care or responsibility for their faults and they denied or ignored my mention of the repeated problems. Should not have paid for it and I still deserve a complete refund and more. Sitting behind your desks obnoxiously and causing me personal problems because I bought and wanted a perfectly functional item means your life is pretty much meaningless.

I purchased this vacuum and it kept breaking on me so they sent me a new unit. Then the next unit broke. I called and tried to troubleshoot the problem numerous times but it continued to fail me. So the company wants me to pay shipping both ways and wait almost 2 months to receive another vacuum. This is a terrible warranty, product, and very poor customer service for a customer who purchased numerous Euro-Pro products.

This is regarding to the awful customer service for shark. I've had a shark navigator for almost 4 years, but one of the hoses broke and they told me they couldn't replace it so they would have to replace the unit. This is a couple of months ago, so I decided to evaluate the options. Long story short, I decide to call back last week so they can replace the unit for half the price. The attendant was super quick and placed the order, gave me the order number, and told me it was on stock and it was going to be sent within a week. I called today to check on the status of my Order and this agent **, very poor trained, trying to talk over my voice the whole time, told me there wasn't any order placed, and that I was basically not telling the truth. Because her screen would tell there wasn't any order even though I provided it for her.

I was very frustrated and I asked to talk to a supervisor. She said they were going to call me between 24-48 hrs. They called me back today. One of them left a message. He provided me with his full name and said he was going to call back. When I tried to call them back, I spoke with a supervisor called **, who never provided a full name apparently for "security reasons". Gave me the same poor response and told me that even I placed my order, the item was back order and it would take like 6 weeks maybe to be shipped.

I tried to explain to him about the situation with the order placed originally, but he didn't even care giving me ridiculous excuses. I feel very frustrated right now and I told them I was going to make this issue escalate. The product is very good but I wasn't really aware of the nightmare the customer service is. I read a review about someone having the phone number for the corporate office. Is someone able to provide that for me? I want them to honor the warranty of the product and I obviously need a different person for that.

Shark Steam Iron - While I was ironing suddenly there was a loud sound, fire and sparks came out from the part where the wires are connected to the iron and my arm got burned. I have contacted the company three times over the past two weeks and have yet to be contacted by anyone from the complaints department.

Based on my experience, and what it seems a growing "dissatisfied customer base", their Customer Service Dept. seems to be employed by ROBOTS which follow a computerized script and to the last letter, no matter how many times the question is asked and/or rephrased. I placed an Order for a "Shark Rocket Vac. Cleaner" (Item# HV21KT01), on March 7th 2015, with a tentative confirmed delivery date of 7 days. Two weeks after the supposed delivery date, no delivery.

I contact EURO-PRO Customer Service and they tell me the order was canceled due to a "credit card error...". Then I asked "Why I wasn't notified of the situation to correct whatever the problem was?" The answer to the question was: "The order was canceled due to a credit card error...', and from that point on it was repeated three times receiving the same answer.

Finally I requested to talk to a Supervisor, after a few seconds somebody else came to the phone, did not identified, I repeated my story and once again I received the same answer as before. I asked if she was a Supervisor - same response. Finally I asked her if she was a human being or a Robot, received the same answer. At that moment I exploded and give them a piece of mind, which based on the previous replies, more likely she gave the original answer. This company has an excellent product and they sale it very well, but as far as their Customer and Services Depts. are concerns they are working with personal trained in the 1950's format of "take it or leave it...", which sooner or later it will come back to bite their rear-end, and worse THEIR PROFITS!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shark?

My friends gave me a Euro-Pro toaster oven as a present two years ago, model TO1612, and I love it. One of the knobs got broken and I started looking to replace it. I buy often in the Internet and never had any problem, until, I try to locate Euro-Pro's web. First, a page with Shark vacuum cleaners jumps (same company?). It does not matter how many times one asks about replacement for the toaster knobs, nothing comes out. Yes, I am frustrated to say the least. I have been using a pair of pliers to change temperatures and it is not comfortable. I think it is ludicrous that this company is allowed to laugh at its clients in the way it does. I discovered that I am not the only frustrated one with Euro-Pro. Hundreds of customers are having the same problems with the rest of their products, Shark vacuum included.

The shark steamer - The cord on my steamer broke in half. I called the 1 800 number and have had to make about 10 to 15 calls each time they send a message to the 1866 number which is only staffed by one person named Amy. She never answers her phone when you call, the voicemail box is always full and you cannot leave a message. She has called me back twice but I was incapacitated both times in the bathroom. When I got the message I immediately called her back and again mailbox full please call again. The customer service people at the 1 800 number are very smug and very quick to get off the phone. It is very mysterious to even reach the higher executive offices. They refused to send me a replacement as originally promised and continually make me keep calling and calling and calling.

Their company is a very poorly managed company and they have no intention of standing behind their product. The shark steamer worked beautifully until this happened. I had no idea that customer service was so rude insensitive and basically does not want continue business. Do not purchase- you're only going to be stuck with a lemon.

Back on October 25 ..3 months ago...I saw infomercial for NUTRI NINJA ...and thought I was getting great deal? I had to pay $49 for shipping and about $120 more for extra things like blender and food processer and recipe book? Today I saw another informercial for same exact product I got 3 months ago BUT for customers purchasing it Shipping was Free and extra blender and food processer and recipe book was FREE so that means if I ordered today what I ordered 3 months ago It would have cost me around $140 LESS!!!

I contacted Euro pro 3 times and was told nothing they can do that was offer back then for holidays?? Don't everything go on sale for holidays and you pay less not more...I was pawn in a RIP OFF...Sales are very few in January compared to November that's why they off free shipping and free stuff to make sale..I've NEVER felt so taken advantage of...Why should I pay $140 more for same thing..I was charged 71 month not 49. I was charged 50 for shipping not free...that's $140 more for same thing.

Euro-Pro convection toaster oven - I purchased the above product and truly enjoy using it, however the timer knob, which operates the on and off of the products is a plastic part that can no longer be replaced. I have replaced it four times in the past year and can no longer buy this knob, since it has been discontinued. I use the product with a screw driver and was told that that is how I should use the product. I truly think the oven itself has been ideal for me except how can I use it if I can't turn it on? The company should be responsible to address my concerns and offer some recourse other than using a screwdriver.

I ordered directly from the Shark Euro-pro website and was GUARANTEED DELIVERY by Christmas. This did not happen. It is now a week later and still no delivery. I have spoken with 10 agents at the customer service number. All have apologized and sympathized, but were unable to do anything about it. It was promised that Supervisors would call "before the end of the day," "You're on the list for today... You will receive the call today"... DIDN'T HAPPEN... Repeatedly!!! I am not sure what the company's definition of GUARANTEED DELIVERY is, but it is obviously different than mine. I expected it to be here. It wasn't!! When a company does not demonstrate honesty in their policy... You should avoid doing business with them!!

Please DO NOT BUY this product. It is very dangerous. I have gotten burned by the steam coming out from the top, the handle on the heating unit is the same color as the handle to grab onto it, and when you pick up the top, massive hot water falls from the interior. With that said, I pulled the lid off and the massive hot water fell on the top of my foot and I now have a 3rd degree burn on it. They need to do something with this product. I called and all I get is the run-around. Please be aware of the dangers of this product.

I purchased a steam mop less than 6 months ago. It stopped working. I tried the company's suggestions to see if the mop would work again and it did not... so I contacted Euro Pro, and was told they would send me a replacement but it would cost me $1.00 - YES $1.00 and they needed my credit card number to process (this sounded really odd to me) after calling two or three times before finally deciding to make the payment, the bad part was I was told something different every time I called (shipping times were different and the cost was now $1 plus tax, but these minor things should have been my red flag and I should have just returned the mop to the store). About a week after I made the payment I tried "tracking" my order and saw 2 transactions, but no replacement. I waited another day or so and called and was told that there was a problem with my card (lie).

I have asked for a supervisor on every call made to this company and have been told that the supervisor was not available, nevertheless, I gave them the card number again and was told that my order would be processed and I was sent a new shipping label. I tried today, 10/22/14 to check on my order and NOTHING again.... I called and was told that maybe they did not have the product, or something was wrong at the warehouse. Let me say that most of the people working for this company are polite and extremely apologetic but the company on a whole is a sham.

The rep I spoke with today claims she requested my replacement from ANOTHER warehouse, (REALLY??) we will see and claims she tried to give me an upgrade but they did not have the product (imagine that...lol). HORRIBLE TREATMENT FOR CUSTOMERS. We are told nonsense after nonsense and if you are not persistent you will get nowhere. I am so frustrated with EURO - PRO!!! I am sorry I ever purchased this product and recommended it to my friends and family. Wish I saw these reviews before I purchased one and I will NEVER purchase another.

Currently I own 3 Euro Pro products. I purchased these products due to reviews posted online, and stated on TV infomercials. One was a vacuum and one was a steam cleaner. The vacuum (EP79) had good suction and worked well until I needed parts. Finding replacement parts was extremely difficult online and when I called the company, parts are no longer available. The same problem was true for the steam cleaner. I called for replacement parts and was told that the accessory pots would be shipped to me free of all charges for the shock EL 95. Shipping was to take approximately several weeks.

Several weeks later I called back to find out, by another representative, that the parts were no longer made for that product. Apparently Mr. Euro Pro is making money hand over fist while producing new products and leaving the people that own all the products behind. I will never again purchase a Euro Pro product. I was planning on purchasing the ninja blender and several other products but, now I fear that they will be obsolete shortly down the road. This is not a good way to do business at all. I hope he's enjoying all his money.

What a shame for this company to handle their customers this way! I had purchased the cooking system and really loved it. We do a lot of camping and after showing off my ninja at festivals we have attended I will now share my disappointment with every opportunity I am able to. I had tried to order replacement pans and had to give up. I was told the pans were on backorder and would be in stock on the 22nd of sept. I was told today still NOT in Stock! Customer Service person was no help at all. My Ninja is in the trash. What a waste of time and money.

My husband saw the infomercial on TV and wanted to order me a Shark to surprise me. We had one for 2 years and I liked it. But after 2 years it just fell apart... the head broke right off. I did like using it though and thought I would try one again. So my husband called the number on the TV screen after seeing the advertised price including free shipping. After some fast talking by a sales person, without realizing what he had done, my husband ended up agreeing to numerous other items that were shipped, for a total of nearly $500 including the shipping and tax. Quite a jump from the $199 including shipping. When I called Euro-Pro and asked to return the items, they said it was not possible until the items arrived. Then I would need to request a shipping label and could return for no cost to me. I would not, however, be reimbursed the $80 shipping that was incurred with the items. The vacuum and steam mop were supposed to be shipped for free, but they were included in the box that was shipped.... so I paid for their shipping. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told that they only were available on a "call back" basis. No one ever called me back. This felt like a "bait and switch" deal to me. I would not recommend this company.

I saw the commercial for the Ninja Mega System and wanted to order, but did not like the high shipping cost. During a chat with one of their representatives, I was given a site to purchase with free shipping and free priority processing. "Wow, thanks". I said, but was a bit skeptical about the ability to order without paying for shipping. Well, just as advertised, in large, orange Icons as big as day were the offers mentioned in the chat session. Here is where the story goes downhill. So, I selected to set up an account, using a debit card (I disdain credit cards and will not have one, credit card dept -0) and filled in all the information requested, which caused a "user cannot be found" error (of course I am not in the system, I am setting up a new account). After numerous tries and the same results, I figure they don't like debit cards - OK by me.

Next, I try the PayPal option where everything processes normally right into the PayPal website. Clicking the PayPal button to confirm the order takes me right back to the page to start all over again. Numerous tries later I scrub Internet Explorer and try Google Chrome - same results. Trying another computer at another location, with IE and Chrome yielded the same results.

The next day back to the chat operator who offered to fill the order, which would add back the shipping. I said no and she said she would tell technical. Later I had a chat, featuring a rep who offered no help or suggestions, and ended the chat while I was still asking a question. During the second chat I got an offer to fill the order with shipping - again. After refusing the offer, I was given a number to call and told to select option 6. Calling the number only yielded 2 options, hmm. The phone rep offered to place the order with shipping - sound familiar? For the umpteen time I refused, so she transferred me. About five minutes into hold an automated voice announced that an error had occurred and that they would not be able to answer my call. If all this happens before I purchase the product, what happens if I ever have to make a claim on that touted 5 YR warranty?

On 20 April 2014, after seeing the promo on TV, I called the 800 number and ordered the item as it was described on TV. Since I wanted to purchase the vac as a gift, I was happy that the vac came with all the accessories needed to operate the machine and perform most of the special features, and it came with a lifetime warranty. So far so good. Before I could go any further with the order, I was required to listen to a long list of optional accessories, and the offer of a free steam mop was made for a small shipping fee of $19.95. I really did not want the mop but I agreed anyway and included it in the order. All of the other extra options I refused.

When I placed the order, I was told it would take two to three weeks for delivery unless I wanted to pay an additional $9.95 for expedited delivery. I refused, and finished the order. When I received the email confirmation of the order, I was surprised to see that the order only contained the vacuum, the warranty, and the steam mop. I was immediately concerned that there was no mention of the accessories, and did a local search. I found the product was being sold by Target, Walmart, Lowe's, Best Buy, Bed Bath and Beyond, yes, even Amazon for the price offered by the Euro-Pro promo at or below the TV asking price, with additional discounts up to 20 percent off, for the same vac, and I did not have to wait two to three weeks to get it.

Therefore I sent an email stating that the invoice was not as described in the TV infomercial and the delay in delivery would not be suitable, and I requested that the order be canceled immediately and a charge back made to my credit card account. I received an email that they would get back to me in 24 to 48 hrs. I decided to speed up the process by calling on the phone. I was told that the vac had already shipped and would be delivered in 2 to 4 days. I told them I would refuse it, and send it back unopened and they said that would jeopardize my refund. I told her I would put the matter in contest with my bank, and they offered to send me extra accessories. I told them I no longer wanted to purchase the item and wanted a refund, and they said there was nothing further they could do for me. Since they were actually forcing me to accept this vac, lied to me about delivery dates, tried to get me to pay unnecessary extra shipping charges and showed no concern for my predicament, I would have purchased it anywhere else than Euro-Pro, but I'm stuck with it, and I am now awaiting for it to arrive. To be continued.

I saw an infomercial for the Ninja Mega Kitchen system on Feb 18, 2014. I went on the website provided and ordered the system. After a few days I noticed that I had not received any kind of confirmation email so I called Euro Pro and they had my shipping address at some place in California, 3000 miles away from where I live. They told me it was a system error and it was fixed and that my order would ship in 24 to 48 hours. 48 hours later I heard nothing back yet so I called again and for some reason my order was locked. The rep told me they would unlock it and it would ship in 24 to 48 hours.

48 hours later I still haven't heard anything so I called again. This time the rep told me only a supervisor could unlock it so he noted it and a supervisor would unlock it and it would ship in 24 to 48 hours. I went through this 4 times before the order was shipped on March 3rd. On the first call I was told a 20% discount would be applied to the order for my inconvenience, this was on Feb 22nd. When I was charged on March 3rd I was charged the full amount. When I called about this issue I was told the discount wasn't applied in time and I would have to wait 5 to 7 days for my account to be credited. Euro Pro is the absolute worst company I have ever had to deal with and I will never deal with them again.

After hearing a infomercial for the Ninja Blender, I picked up the phone and placed my order. I wasn't in a hurry to receive my order so I didn't upgrade the postage to get it to me in a hurry. As the day went on, I thought about my purchase and decided I really didn't need the blender at this time so the next morning I called to cancel. It was too late. The first package arrived later on that day, the second arrived on the next business day. I gathered the two packages, placed the labels that had been emailed to me by the rep from Euro Pro on the packages and headed to the nearest UPS store. Please understand that the packages had never been opened.

The packages arrived back at Euro Pro 1 day later as verified by UPS and Euro Pro. All this took less than a week to complete. I first placed the order on Dec. 12th and they received it back on Dec. 17th. I was first told that once the order was received my account would be credited within 5 to 10 days. After that passed I was told 5 days. After that passed I was told 1 to 2 days. After that passed I was told 3 to 7 days. I'm writing this on day six with nothing credited so far. Since I was required to give my phone number, email address, and home address I would think that instead of me having to contact Euro Pro regarding any trouble with my refund they would be contacting me. I have heard nothing from this company.

Having purchased a toaster oven 3 months ago from Brandsmart, I paid cash. They are asking for a receipt. A unit 3 months old. I misplaced a $45.00 receipt and they refuse to do anything about it. This company does not stand behind their products and customer service stinks. I will never buy another product again from this company. I should have stayed with Black and Decker. When something goes bad, no questions asked. EURO-PRO is waste of time and money.

I purchased the Shark two years ago, 11/2011, due to positive reviews and the (at that time) 10-year warranty. The vacuum worked great out of the box; however about a year in I had to return it at my expense, with a check for $24.95 to cover shipping back to me. The company did replace the unit, so I was fine with the expense of shipping. Now in 09/2013 ,the motorized brush that is the most used attachment, that I use to vacuum the carpet stopped spinning. After checking for anything stopping it and/or clogs, I called Euro-Pro and asked for advice. I was told to send in just the attachment (with a check for $19.95 to cover shipping) and not the entire machine, so I did.

After waiting a month I had not received my replacement part. I called Euro-Pro again and was told I would receive in 7-10 business. 10 business days later I called again and was told the part was on back order and would not be available to ship for 2-3 weeks. I then asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there were none available. I asked for a supervisor's name - could not be given one. When I persisted I was given another phone number to call. I called that number and spoke with Carol, she advised me that everyone at that number was a supervisor and she did not have a supervisor (I asked if she owned the company??). She advised me that she would release shipment of the part and I would receive in 7-10 business days.

Lo and behold, I did receive the part in about a week. When I attached it to my vacuum... it did not work!! So back to customer service, I spoke with a lovely woman, who advised she would have another part sent right out free of charge and I actually received this part within a week!! Amazing!! Well I attach that part to my vacuum and it does not work! Now I get to call customer service again, I get Tammy, who advised me (after multiple times on hold) that her supervisor said the only thing that I could do would be to send in the entire unit - at my expense - for repair or replacement. I advised Tammy that I had already paid to ship the initial part and paid $19.95 to have the replacement part sent, based on what I was advised by their rep...

She put my on hold again and said her supervisor said that was all they could do. I then asked to speak with this supervisor, but she said he was unavailable - she had to interrupt his phone call earlier - and that she could forward my information and he would call me at his convenience... I told her this was unacceptable and asked for the number for corporate (as I had been given this number before). She then reiterated the only thing she could do is pass on my information to her supervisor and he could call me at his convenience. Luckily for me I was able to find the corporate number given last time as well as the number for the Better Business Bureau. I have never experienced such horrible customer service, which is a shame, because the vacuum works well when it is actually working.

They sent items not ordered, nor was a confirmation received. I notified credit card company, but had to call back after item posted. The amount they charged was $125 more than what I ordered. To return the items, I needed a label they could email me. Three different email addresses and three Reps later, their email never came through. Two of those reps told me they *had* to send it email vs. snail mail. I gave my daughter's email address to the third rep, who told me that it said "sent successfully", but my daughter never received it either. Then SHE called the company, and the fourth rep finally got an email to her. They refused to pay to pick up the merchandise, even though I am disabled and it is too heavy to lift. Further, the nearest UPS store is almost 50 miles roundtrip. Therefore, it cost me to return this merchandise, some of which was never even ordered. Never, EVER order anything from this company!!!! It's literally taken hours and days of my time to correct....

Ordered the complete system (Ninja Blender System) at the end of June. Here it is the end of August, 6-8 weeks for delivery of the food processing system. Although the blender was delivered quickly, the website shows no order for the rest of the system. It shows $179 for the blender only. My credit card was charged $254. I will call my credit card company to have the charges reversed. Since getting Euro-Pro on the phone isn't an option. Maybe they will contact me!

I was inquiring about the high shipping cost on the "TV Promotion," where it is said that you will receive a Steam Mop valued at $99, which is really a $40 product. Once I was in contact with "Richard" on live chat, it only appeared that he wanted to be off. I did not receive an answer to my question, yet he felt it was okay to end the chat by saying goodbye. Having worked with many clients in my own business and working in customer service since I was 16, it is very fair to say that I have never been disappointed to this extent with any company. I have no intention to purchase this product, seeing that a prospective customer was pushed away so quickly. I do not want to even imagine what it would be like if I had this product and needed help. I have never been more willing to shell out an additional $300 for a brand that was happy to assist me. Thank you Dyson!

This review is rated “dissatisfied,” as I am with Shark and their horrible customer service. I am not at all angry because my Dyson is magic; however, if there was an option for a negative rating, that would be my choice.

I placed an order for your steam mop with plenty of time for my daughter to receive it for Christmas. Well, my first call took an hour to place because the young lady couldn’t speak or understand English very well but I was patient because I wanted it for my daughter. Well needless to say, when I checked on the status of my order, I found out that she got it wrong so I cancelled it. I waited two days and called again because my daughter really wanted it so I ordered it again. This time, it was a young man and it only took fifteen minutes. Well, we double-checked everything and he said I wasn’t going to have a problem. I decided to check again a few days later to make sure it was on its way and to my surprise, this young man failed to process my order. Now, my daughter will not get her gift and I will never order from your company again no matter how much I want your product. I hope you had a merry Christmas because we didn't.

I returned my Shark vacuum four weeks ago because it was defective. I have called Euro Pro four times now to find out the status of my refund. Each time I call, they tell me a different story. Once, they said a refund was issued to PayPal. Then, I called back and was told the corporate office would have to handle it because they showed the refund already processed but office was closed. I called today and they told me the check was mailed nine days ago and I should have it by the 31st. That would be 16 days later. Really, 16 days in the mail! What mail service are they using? I am getting the feeling they do this intentionally to hold on to the money longer. I am beginning to doubt I will receive the refund at all.

I have sent emails, made phone calls and still haven't received my shark rebate. The last time I called was Jan 2012 (and November 2011 before that) and they keep telling me, "It will be sent to you soon. We are just very behind due to all the orders." I don't have money for an attorney! I want my rebate now!

I purchased the Ninja Blender in December and it broke shortly after. I sent the blender back to Euro-Pro in January and waited for the replacement to be shipped back. I did not receive it all February so I called Euro-Pro back around 2/28 to check on my order and they indicated that they received it but my new one never shipped out (they could not tell me why not). They said they would send one out right away.

By March 9th, I still have not received my replacement so I called back and they indicated it was still not shipped and I was told a "new" order was filled out and I received a confirmation via email. I called Euro-Pro on 3/13 to see if it shipped and they said not yet. So I called again on 3/14 to check on it and it still did not ship so I asked if they could rush ship it so I can get it soon and the "manager" said they do not offer that. So basically, I had my Ninja for less than a month and have been without it for close to 3 months. When it finally gets to me, I am taking the replacement back to where I bought it way back in December and buying a Vita-Mix which I should have done in the first place.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau on 3/14 complaint ID# **. Euro-Pro responded through the BBB that it will ship by 3/16 and the case was "resolved". I am waiting to contact the BBB with my acceptance or rejection to the "resolution" until I have confirmation that the product actually shipped. This is completely unacceptable and I wish there was a way to penalize this company aside from making others aware of how awful they are. Maybe a consumer bill of rights that fines them for every legitimize violation. Where is Teddy Roosevelt when you need him?!

I ordered the Lift Away Shark vacuum on 12/27/11. Before it arrived, my current vacuum died. I went to my local Bed Bath and Beyond and found a better model Shark vacuum. With my coupon, I paid less than the one I had ordered online. It took 10 days for the vacuum to arrive.

I promptly called Euro Pro and explained what had happened and received a return label. I returned the product which they received on 1/18/12. I paid via PayPal. It has now been almost 2 months and 3 phone calls and numerous emails to Euro Pro and I have yet to receive a refund. I have been told numerous things like they cannot issue a refund to PayPal (every other merchant can) or I need to give them a credit card to issue a refund (seriously).

Somehow I was able to reach the corporate office today and went through the whole ordeal and was told again they cannot issue a credit via PayPal but they would send me a check. The check would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive. Although, they said they would credit the entire purchase including shipping. So if I actually do receive the check that will be 3+ months to get a refund. I do like the vacuum, but the customer service is absolutely the worst. I just do not understand why they can accept PayPal payments but cannot give credits via PayPal.

On March 5/12, I ordered the Ninja Kitchen Pro after the infomercial about 2 pm and was told I had 24 hours to cancel the order. I decided I didn't want to spend this money at this time so at 6 am PST, I called the number I had been given and asked that the order be cancelled. I was told I couldn't cancel as the item was already in shipping even though I had been told it would be 4-6 weeks for delivery. This is fraud pure and simple. I wish I had seen all these other complaints about Euro-Pro and I would have stayed away from this company. I will be letting everyone I know about them.

Euro-Pro Company Profile