2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

Empire Moving Group is a team of industry professionals that helps connect customers to moving companies at the lowest price for the job. It is a moving company broker that contracts with many providers nationwide, but Empire also provides personalized planning for every stage of your move. The company offers residential and commercial moving services for in-state or interstate relocation. Services also include packing and furniture disassembly/assembly. Bubble wrap and boxes are provided if needed. Empire will also arrange auto transport for your vehicle.

Empire Moving Group Call Now Toll Free (305) 614-1106 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I feel compelled to leave this review. I’ve been swindled by so many companies in the past and I felt the need to let everyone know how amazing this last move was. Empire is by far the best company that has relocated me and my family. Super sweet, super professional. They treated me like a human being and was upfront and honest with me from the start! I sent photos of furniture and they went over every piece of furniture including boxes with me. They were patient and the process was so easy. I recommend contacting them if you’re looking for a moving service! Thank you Empire.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your positive feed back!!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

To start off this has been a very stressful experience from first finding out I was going to have to move my mother into a home across the country. I wanted to make sure she was in good hands. I finally narrowed it down between three companies and choose Empire. I felt as if they were straight forward with me about everything. And their price was actually about $400 more than the other two options. Some of the reviews I read for all companies did scare.

Long story short, I felt like I was taken care of with empire. They did everything I could have asked for and packed all of my mother's belongings up for her because she is disabled. They even stored her items for two months because there was a miscommunication with the place she was moving to. If I could complain there was a charge for a third flight of stairs at her house and they did not fully unpack three boxes. But overall I did have a great experience and my mother was pleased.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your honesty and we will make the proper adjustments within our company to make sure that all boxes are unpacked in the future.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I really enjoyed my experience all around with Empire Moving Group, from the first calll in till My items were delivered I was very happy. If I could change one thing was that, I did not quite realize how expensive moving was and I had already put a deposit down at another company that never showed up to pick up my items. But empire came the next day to get me picked up. So for the future, use empire first no need to try another company. These guys are the best!

Empire Moving Group response

Thank You for your positive Review! Empire Moving Group prides ourselves on customer service and we are thrilled to hear you had a successful, stress-free relocation!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I recently moved from New York to Florida. I was so scared it would be a horrible experience from all the horror stories you read abut online but I was lucky enough to be recommenced to Empire Moving Group and I must say from the pick up to the delivery I felt very taken care of by the team. There was a hiccup in regards to some packing services and what is called a "long carry" that the foreman told me I needed at the delivery but Empire moving Group offered to cover some of the cost for me in order to make me feel satisfied.

I am giving four stars instead of 5 because of the unexpected charge but I did read though my contract and noticed it clearly written and explained about any additional services. I recommend reading the full contract (which isn't even that long, that I was grateful for) just so you understand the full process to moving. Other than that I definitely recommend this company as they were very polite and helped someone like me who is not well versed in the moving industry understand. Thank you to Brittany, Ryan and Danille for all that you did for me! Great job guys!!

Empire Moving Group response

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that moving is already beyond stressful and our goal is to eliminate as much of your stress as possible!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Empire Moving Group recently just moved me and my fiance to West Palm Beach, FL From Washington, DC. This was my first long distance move and me and my fiance both had a bunch of anxiety leading up to the carrier showing up and packing our life in the back of there truck. This is where Empire Moving Group's customer service step in and reassured us both that they would be there each step of the way, which in fact they did all the way. They made the long move as hassle free as I could have possibly asked for, and for that I will recommend them to family and friends.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your move!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Movers were very skilled in their field and professional. They called 15 min prior to arriving and arrived on time as schedule. They worked very hard and fast with great care avoid any damages. They professionally wrapped all our furniture. They didn't have any hidden fees or charges; they're very clear about their cost and moving service. Would highly advise them to friends!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I used Empire Moving to move the furniture and household goods of my Mom from FL to AZ. All of them were really great guys, about an half hr after setting up her new place and getting her moved in, they came back with a jar of flowers to welcome her into her newly brought home in AZ. Now that's fantastic customer service!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

It was a small interstate move, still, I was impressed with their communication and responsiveness to all my calls and emails. Within 15 min I got a call from Empire Moving Group to give me an estimate and they worked it out so it could occur that day. Nice job by nice guys!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

We just recently used movers from Empire Moving to move us last Thursday and they all did a extraordinary job. All guys from customer service representative to the best team that packed each and every things and load and unloaded the truck at our house were awesome. Well worth it. We would highly suggest this company to all friends. We had nothing damage or scratched.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I called Empire Moving and they create a move from FL to NJ so easy for us. They got me in the very next day. They gave me a four hrs minimum which is absolutely how long it took the complete move. The representative on the phone was very communicative. They were all very COMPETENT and work REALLY FAST. They handle the furniture like they owned it, and cover it with blankets and tape very efficiently. I've been through multiple moves in past 10 years and this was the effortless and most affordable.

Empire Moving Group Company Information