Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5
Visit Website

Empire Moving Group provides an affordable moving experience for both individuals and businesses in need of exceptional relocation services. Their thorough pre-screening process ensures your experience is stress-free for all long-distance, commercial, auto-transport, and corporate moves. Reach out today for your own competitive quote!

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I feel compelled to leave this review. I’ve been swindled by so many companies in the past and I felt the need to let everyone know how amazing this last move was. Empire is by far the best company that has relocated me and my family. Super sweet, super professional. They treated me like a human being and was upfront and honest with me from the start! I sent photos of furniture and they went over every piece of furniture including boxes with me. They were patient and the process was so easy. I recommend contacting them if you’re looking for a moving service! Thank you Empire.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your positive feed back!!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

To start off this has been a very stressful experience from first finding out I was going to have to move my mother into a home across the country. I wanted to make sure she was in good hands. I finally narrowed it down between three companies and choose Empire. I felt as if they were straight forward with me about everything. And their price was actually about $400 more than the other two options. Some of the reviews I read for all companies did scare.

Long story short, I felt like I was taken care of with empire. They did everything I could have asked for and packed all of my mother's belongings up for her because she is disabled. They even stored her items for two months because there was a miscommunication with the place she was moving to. If I could complain there was a charge for a third flight of stairs at her house and they did not fully unpack three boxes. But overall I did have a great experience and my mother was pleased.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your honesty and we will make the proper adjustments within our company to make sure that all boxes are unpacked in the future.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I really enjoyed my experience all around with Empire Moving Group, from the first calll in till My items were delivered I was very happy. If I could change one thing was that, I did not quite realize how expensive moving was and I had already put a deposit down at another company that never showed up to pick up my items. But empire came the next day to get me picked up. So for the future, use empire first no need to try another company. These guys are the best!

Empire Moving Group response

Thank You for your positive Review! Empire Moving Group prides ourselves on customer service and we are thrilled to hear you had a successful, stress-free relocation!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I recently moved from New York to Florida. I was so scared it would be a horrible experience from all the horror stories you read abut online but I was lucky enough to be recommenced to Empire Moving Group and I must say from the pick up to the delivery I felt very taken care of by the team. There was a hiccup in regards to some packing services and what is called a "long carry" that the foreman told me I needed at the delivery but Empire moving Group offered to cover some of the cost for me in order to make me feel satisfied.

I am giving four stars instead of 5 because of the unexpected charge but I did read though my contract and noticed it clearly written and explained about any additional services. I recommend reading the full contract (which isn't even that long, that I was grateful for) just so you understand the full process to moving. Other than that I definitely recommend this company as they were very polite and helped someone like me who is not well versed in the moving industry understand. Thank you to Brittany, Ryan and Danille for all that you did for me! Great job guys!!

Empire Moving Group response

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that moving is already beyond stressful and our goal is to eliminate as much of your stress as possible!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Empire Moving Group recently just moved me and my fiance to West Palm Beach, FL From Washington, DC. This was my first long distance move and me and my fiance both had a bunch of anxiety leading up to the carrier showing up and packing our life in the back of there truck. This is where Empire Moving Group's customer service step in and reassured us both that they would be there each step of the way, which in fact they did all the way. They made the long move as hassle free as I could have possibly asked for, and for that I will recommend them to family and friends.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your move!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Empire Moving Group really made this process stress free and seamless. After receiving a job offer in California my husband and I needed to move. After contacting Empire Moving Group we went over all the details with a representative who was honest and thorough. They were not high pressure sales people and you could tell they honestly cared. Our furniture arrived safely and in a timely manner. Happy we made the right decision in choosing Empire Moving Group.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I moved my items from Italy to New York, and needed to then move my items to Florida from there. I contracted with Empire to move my goods to my new home in Florida. I will use them again when I need to move back home to Italy. I would highly recommend. I thought they did great job!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Always using this company in the future. I’ve never dealt with a company that is as thorough as Empire. Other companies tried brushing through my inventory and left so many things off. The move went extremely smooth and I can’t help but let everyone know about Empire.

Empire Moving Group response

It was our pleasure servicing your move! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feed back!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Excellent customer service and the sweetest sales department ever. This was my easiest and most stress free move ever. I relocate due to my husband's position in Microsoft and for now on we agreed to only use this company. Call them and find out for yourselves!

Empire Moving Group response

We appreciate your business!! Cant wait to move you again!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I used Empire a week ago for my move to Northern Florida. When I tell you that this has been the easiest move I've ever experienced I truly mean it. I had companies in the past that were a nightmare. I was able to be in communication with them the whole way. This is the only company I'll use moving forward. Thank you guys for the great service!

Empire Moving Group response

Kyle thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future customers!

Empire Moving Group Company Information