3.8/5 (110 ratings)

About Empire Moving Group

Empire Moving Group is a team of industry professionals that helps connect customers to moving companies at the lowest price for the job. It is a moving company broker that contracts with many providers nationwide, but Empire also provides personalized planning for every stage of your move. The company offers residential and commercial moving services for in-state or interstate relocation. Services also include packing and furniture disassembly/assembly. Bubble wrap and boxes are provided if needed. Empire will also arrange auto transport for your vehicle.

Pros

• Specializes in finding lowest price
    • 24/7 customer service
    • Personalized moving service

Cons

• Pricing not available on website
    • Contract terms differ by mover

Bottom Line

Empire Moving Group offers personalized planning services and communication for every step of your move. The company is a broker, so pricing is not available on the website and contract terms differ by mover.

Top Empire Moving Group Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

The representative on the phone was very communicative. They were all very COMPETENT and work REALLY FAST. They handle the furniture like they owned it, and cover it with blankets...

Verified

All moving professionals were well mannered, expert and worked rapidly. I've used many moving companies during my seven years here in NJ and some time I have done with the help of...

How does Empire Moving Group work?

When you request a quote from Empire Moving Group, a customer service representative takes your information and negotiates with moving companies to find a low price. Empire Moving Group screens the movers it works with to guarantee your move is risk free and efficient.

Empire Moving Group also works with you to plan your move. You can decide if you need box-packing services or furniture disassembly/assembly and include that in your plan with the company. It can also provide bubble wrap and boxes if you are packing yourself.

Empire Moving Group recommends scheduling your move as far in advance as possible to get lower rates. The company does accommodate last-minute customers or changes, but expect a higher price. Customer service is available 24/7, and a rep works with you during every stage of your move to make sure it goes as planned. You can reach the company by phone or email.

Empire Moving Group costs

Pricing for Empire Moving Group varies based on the size of your home and distance of the move. Additional services, such as packing boxes and furniture disassembly or assembly, add to the cost. Empire Moving Group works with you to anticipate your moving needs, and the company provides a detailed quote that includes all services. Booking with plenty of time in advance could save you money; last-minute reservations or changes typically cost more.

Empire Moving Group FAQ

Where is Empire Moving Group available?
    Empire Moving Group is based in Florida and is available throughout the U.S.
    Does Empire Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Empire Moving Group offers long-distance and interstate moves.
    Does Empire Moving Group offer packing services?
    Empire Moving Group offers packing services and sells bubble wrap and boxes. You can also request furniture disassembly and/or assembly.
    Is Empire Moving Group safe?
    Empire Moving Group is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation. You can check the company’s DOT number and record on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administraton’s website.

Is Empire Moving Group worth it?

Empire Moving Group saves customers time by researching and comparing quotes from moving companies and booking moving services. If you are relocating your family or business, Empire Moving Group takes care of handling the details. The company focuses on finding the best price for the job. Since Empire Moving Group is a broker, you might not be able to communicate directly with the movers that are handling your job, but part of Empire Moving Group’s service is to communicate closely with you to plan every aspect of your move.

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: April 27, 2022

Empire did a wonderful job with my move, really. I have no complaints and everything was straight forward and simple with this team of pros. They came along and picked up three bedrooms worth of belongings and made sure everything was fastened in a way that it wouldn't come loose or become damage during transit. On the back end they did a fast job of getting everything into the new place and made sure they didn't forget anything by doing a triple check through the check and house to make sure I had all my things. They were great!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I can't give enough stars here. I typically never leave reviews but these guys really made me feel comfortable and welcomed. The gentleman on the phone double checked everything to make sure I had a truck coming that could fit all of my things and the drivers stayed in contact with me through the process so that I wasn't left hanging. It's always concerning to see your life drive off into the distance under the care of strangers but these guys really know how to alleviate any concerns you may have!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Empire Moving really helped eliminate the stress I was dealing with when preparing for my move. I got so many calls from different moving companies and the person I spoke with at Empire was the most kind at explaining the details of the move so I understood the process. They gave me a very reasonable price for the move and the movers were absolutely wonderful when they got to my home. My items were delivered quickly and I was overall very satisfied with my experience with them. Definitely recommend!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Oh wow they did such a good job I had to leave a review! They were quick with getting someone out to me to get the process start and I'm very happy with how everything went down. The quote I got from the actual movers was much less than what I was originally quoted because my items fit in a much smaller space than I had anticipated. It was my first time hiring movers so I didn't know what to expect but they did a wonderful job

Original review: June 25, 2021

After a long arduous process to find a mover that we were comfortable with we started the packing process after selling our older furniture. When we spoke to Empire we estimate 15 boxes and the furniture. After selling the older things we were taking less pieces of furniture and about 50+ boxes. Thankfully we didn't take up more space on the truck and the cost went down a bit. When they delivered they had everything organized and very careful moving it into the new house. Once they set everything up they did one last sweep to make sure they didn't leave anything and were super courteous people.

Original review: May 24, 2022

They did a great job, had a move for my executive suite needed and had a lot of computers, chairs, monitors etc. They were pretty fast and really quick with getting there and getting everything packed up. They were just amazing and I'm glad they turned what would normally be an all-day job into only a few hours! Don't pass up such a quality team of professionals.

Original review: May 20, 2022

They did a wonderful job through and through and really know how to treat their customers to make them feel comfortable. I was clearly nervous and they let me ask all my 100 questions and they had no problem answering. No last minute funny business. No last minute changes and everything was undamaged.

Original review: May 18, 2022

They were awesome! Called them up on the spot and needed a move same day because the other company backed out last minute. They got me set up with a great team that could handle my needs immediately and I had driver there in no less than 2 hours. The prices were fair and they made sure I was comfortable all the way through!

Original review: May 17, 2022

They did a p good job and made this whole thing suuuuper easy. I was hesitant at first to watch all of my things drive off into the sunset but they reassured me every step of the way and using this company really paid off for me. I'm happy I found them because everything went off without a hitch.

Original review: May 16, 2022

Great team, they get a 5 star rating for being as fast and professional as they were. I typically don't leave reviews but they did such a good job that I felt obligated to leave one. Empire is great! Don't pass them up.

Empire Moving Group Company Information