2. Movers
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

Empire Moving Group is a team of industry professionals that helps connect customers to moving companies at the lowest price for the job. It is a moving company broker that contracts with many providers nationwide, but Empire also provides personalized planning for every stage of your move. The company offers residential and commercial moving services for in-state or interstate relocation. Services also include packing and furniture disassembly/assembly. Bubble wrap and boxes are provided if needed. Empire will also arrange auto transport for your vehicle.

Empire Moving Group Call Now Toll Free (305) 614-1106 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

Exceptional company! I've use the moving service of Empire Moving many times in few years. They are reliable and good. Their moving guys works very hard and takes supervision of my possessions. I highly recommend these movers.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

These guys really did an awesome job with my move from FL to TX. They were competent with time and very careful with my stuff. They were nice, friendly and even though they were working through the heat and with narrow stairs. I will definitely be using Empire Moving for any of my future moves.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Movers were absolutely fantastic during our move from FL to IL! They were very unbelievable. Our apartment had some strenuous turned and stairs that we were worried about but they were able to cross around the stairs and hallway with ease without any damage to our furniture and walls. I would surely recommend movers from Empire Moving for anyone needed a moving company. We'll definitely be using them again.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I booked Empire Movers to do my move from New Hampshire to Ohio and had a terrible experience once the actual movers showed up. Empire farms out to other companies and that's where it fell apart. The movers that showed up broke the contract - on a very stressful day for me. They charged me more, they boxed up items that I did NOT give them permission to do and neglected to tell me that each instance costed me $45 - adding a total of $855 to my bill. (And used some of my materials to do so.) Their payment policy was not the same that was quoted to me originally. I was told multiple incorrect delivery dates AND I had boxes and furniture missing once my items were delivered. All in all, the experience was stressful. Do not book with them - they can't provide good service throughout the process.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I needed to switch my apartment and needed a moving company, from Boca Raton, FL to the Jersey City, NJ. I have very solid furniture. These guys were perfectly great!! They did everything I needed in less than few hours of hardworking and were very kind and professional. Empire Moving is highly recommended among other companies.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

The move was so amazing. I called only few days prior to move. They provided same day estimate and did our move even with short notice. We used three moving guys for our 2 bedroom house. They finished the whole move in about 6 hrs. NO DAMAGE to any of the furniture and fragile items. Very nice, friendly and professional guys. I am very happy with them and would use them again for sure.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Movers were very skilled in their field and professional. They called 15 min prior to arriving and arrived on time as schedule. They worked very hard and fast with great care avoid any damages. They professionally wrapped all our furniture. They didn't have any hidden fees or charges; they're very clear about their cost and moving service. Would highly advise them to friends!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I used Empire Moving to move the furniture and household goods of my Mom from FL to AZ. All of them were really great guys, about an half hr after setting up her new place and getting her moved in, they came back with a jar of flowers to welcome her into her newly brought home in AZ. Now that's fantastic customer service!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

It was a small interstate move, still, I was impressed with their communication and responsiveness to all my calls and emails. Within 15 min I got a call from Empire Moving Group to give me an estimate and they worked it out so it could occur that day. Nice job by nice guys!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

We just recently used movers from Empire Moving to move us last Thursday and they all did a extraordinary job. All guys from customer service representative to the best team that packed each and every things and load and unloaded the truck at our house were awesome. Well worth it. We would highly suggest this company to all friends. We had nothing damage or scratched.

Empire Moving Group Company Information