Get a Quote

2. Movers

4.1/5 (88 ratings)

About Empire Moving Group

Empire Moving Group is a team of industry professionals that helps connect customers to moving companies at the lowest price for the job. It is a moving company broker that contracts with many providers nationwide, but Empire also provides personalized planning for every stage of your move. The company offers residential and commercial moving services for in-state or interstate relocation. Services also include packing and furniture disassembly/assembly. Bubble wrap and boxes are provided if needed. Empire will also arrange auto transport for your vehicle.

Pros

• Specializes in finding lowest price
    • 24/7 customer service
    • Personalized moving service

Cons

• Pricing not available on website
    • Contract terms differ by mover

Bottom Line

Empire Moving Group offers personalized planning services and communication for every step of your move. The company is a broker, so pricing is not available on the website and contract terms differ by mover.

Top Empire Moving Group Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

The representative on the phone was very communicative. They were all very COMPETENT and work REALLY FAST. They handle the furniture like they owned it, and cover it with blankets...

Verified

All moving professionals were well mannered, expert and worked rapidly. I've used many moving companies during my seven years here in NJ and some time I have done with the help of...

How does Empire Moving Group work?

When you request a quote from Empire Moving Group, a customer service representative takes your information and negotiates with moving companies to find a low price. Empire Moving Group screens the movers it works with to guarantee your move is risk free and efficient.

Empire Moving Group also works with you to plan your move. You can decide if you need box-packing services or furniture disassembly/assembly and include that in your plan with the company. It can also provide bubble wrap and boxes if you are packing yourself.

Empire Moving Group recommends scheduling your move as far in advance as possible to get lower rates. The company does accommodate last-minute customers or changes, but expect a higher price. Customer service is available 24/7, and a rep works with you during every stage of your move to make sure it goes as planned. You can reach the company by phone or email.

Empire Moving Group costs

Pricing for Empire Moving Group varies based on the size of your home and distance of the move. Additional services, such as packing boxes and furniture disassembly or assembly, add to the cost. Empire Moving Group works with you to anticipate your moving needs, and the company provides a detailed quote that includes all services. Booking with plenty of time in advance could save you money; last-minute reservations or changes typically cost more.

Empire Moving Group FAQ

Where is Empire Moving Group available?
    Empire Moving Group is based in Florida and is available throughout the U.S.
    Does Empire Moving Group do long-distance moves?
    Empire Moving Group offers long-distance and interstate moves.
    Does Empire Moving Group offer packing services?
    Empire Moving Group offers packing services and sells bubble wrap and boxes. You can also request furniture disassembly and/or assembly.
    Is Empire Moving Group safe?
    Empire Moving Group is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation. You can check the company’s DOT number and record on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administraton’s website.

Is Empire Moving Group worth it?

Empire Moving Group saves customers time by researching and comparing quotes from moving companies and booking moving services. If you are relocating your family or business, Empire Moving Group takes care of handling the details. The company focuses on finding the best price for the job. Since Empire Moving Group is a broker, you might not be able to communicate directly with the movers that are handling your job, but part of Empire Moving Group’s service is to communicate closely with you to plan every aspect of your move.

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

Empire Moving really helped eliminate the stress I was dealing with when preparing for my move. I got so many calls from different moving companies and the person I spoke with at Empire was the most kind at explaining the details of the move so I understood the process. They gave me a very reasonable price for the move and the movers were absolutely wonderful when they got to my home. My items were delivered quickly and I was overall very satisfied with my experience with them. Definitely recommend!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Oh wow they did such a good job I had to leave a review! They were quick with getting someone out to me to get the process start and I'm very happy with how everything went down. The quote I got from the actual movers was much less than what I was originally quoted because my items fit in a much smaller space than I had anticipated. It was my first time hiring movers so I didn't know what to expect but they did a wonderful job

Original review: June 25, 2021

After a long arduous process to find a mover that we were comfortable with we started the packing process after selling our older furniture. When we spoke to Empire we estimate 15 boxes and the furniture. After selling the older things we were taking less pieces of furniture and about 50+ boxes. Thankfully we didn't take up more space on the truck and the cost went down a bit. When they delivered they had everything organized and very careful moving it into the new house. Once they set everything up they did one last sweep to make sure they didn't leave anything and were super courteous people.

Original review: April 26, 2021

All around a reliable company. They truly are friendly, easy going people. When I signed up with them I wasn't fully packed. Over the weekend my Wife and I finished and we had way more boxes than expected. I was originally given a price based off of 15 boxes but after we emptied our cabinets and drawers we had about 33. A few days before our move out date we spoke to a gentleman named Anthony and he added the rest of the boxes into our estimate. My price did go up as I did have more items but it was based off the original price per cube and for that I had 0 complaints. The rest of the move went extremely well and it only took the movers 6 days to get to our new home. We were prepared for it to take 10. I would absolutely recommend these guys to anyone who needs to.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

This was my 1st time in my life using a moving company to move us from FL to AZ and it was the best option I've made! The team at Empire Moving helped me move a few days ago and I am so IMPRESSED WITH THEIR SERVICE. They were amazingly professional, helpful, and specialist at what job they do. All my things were relocated safely, professionally, and with a great care. I also appreciated their way of communication during the process! I would highly recommend this excellent service. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

They did a really great job. I typically NEVER leave reviews but these guys went above and beyond so I just felt obligated. They did everything fast, and cheap too! Hopefully this is the last move I need to make for a while but if I ever need to go again I know who I'm calling!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Very politely on the phone, got straight to the point and got me a quote. Talked it over with my loved ones and called back about a day later. The man remembered who I was and my exact situation and that just made it feel like they cared! Really awesome job!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

These guys were awesome! I'm getting older in my years and my kids are so busy with school and work that I really had nowhere else to turn. Of course it's nerve racking moving into a retirement home and worrying about all the things you've collected over the years but these guys really make you feel at home. Happy I found them!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2021

Really proud of these guys. They did a wonderful job and even handled my fragile items with a lot of love and care. I got really lucky for these guys just do every job in a excellent manner. Don't pass this group up for subpar care at another place that won't even do the job right!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

These guys are great. Really can't tell you how amazing this service was. They were faster, cheaper and better than anyone else I've ever used to move! I really am amazed by how professional they did everything.10/10 and will certainly use these folks again.

Empire Moving Group Company Information