Get a Free Quote Visit Website
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.11/5
Visit Website

Empire Moving Group provides an affordable moving experience for both individuals and businesses in need of exceptional relocation services. Their thorough pre-screening process ensures your experience is stress-free for all long-distance, commercial, auto-transport, and corporate moves. Reach out today for your own competitive quote!

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I feel compelled to leave this review. I’ve been swindled by so many companies in the past and I felt the need to let everyone know how amazing this last move was. Empire is by far the best company that has relocated me and my family. Super sweet, super professional. They treated me like a human being and was upfront and honest with me from the start! I sent photos of furniture and they went over every piece of furniture including boxes with me. They were patient and the process was so easy. I recommend contacting them if you’re looking for a moving service! Thank you Empire.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your positive feed back!!

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

To start off this has been a very stressful experience from first finding out I was going to have to move my mother into a home across the country. I wanted to make sure she was in good hands. I finally narrowed it down between three companies and choose Empire. I felt as if they were straight forward with me about everything. And their price was actually about $400 more than the other two options. Some of the reviews I read for all companies did scare.

Long story short, I felt like I was taken care of with empire. They did everything I could have asked for and packed all of my mother's belongings up for her because she is disabled. They even stored her items for two months because there was a miscommunication with the place she was moving to. If I could complain there was a charge for a third flight of stairs at her house and they did not fully unpack three boxes. But overall I did have a great experience and my mother was pleased.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your honesty and we will make the proper adjustments within our company to make sure that all boxes are unpacked in the future.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I really enjoyed my experience all around with Empire Moving Group, from the first calll in till My items were delivered I was very happy. If I could change one thing was that, I did not quite realize how expensive moving was and I had already put a deposit down at another company that never showed up to pick up my items. But empire came the next day to get me picked up. So for the future, use empire first no need to try another company. These guys are the best!

Empire Moving Group response

Thank You for your positive Review! Empire Moving Group prides ourselves on customer service and we are thrilled to hear you had a successful, stress-free relocation!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I recently moved from New York to Florida. I was so scared it would be a horrible experience from all the horror stories you read abut online but I was lucky enough to be recommenced to Empire Moving Group and I must say from the pick up to the delivery I felt very taken care of by the team. There was a hiccup in regards to some packing services and what is called a "long carry" that the foreman told me I needed at the delivery but Empire moving Group offered to cover some of the cost for me in order to make me feel satisfied.

I am giving four stars instead of 5 because of the unexpected charge but I did read though my contract and noticed it clearly written and explained about any additional services. I recommend reading the full contract (which isn't even that long, that I was grateful for) just so you understand the full process to moving. Other than that I definitely recommend this company as they were very polite and helped someone like me who is not well versed in the moving industry understand. Thank you to Brittany, Ryan and Danille for all that you did for me! Great job guys!!

Empire Moving Group response

We appreciate your feedback. We understand that moving is already beyond stressful and our goal is to eliminate as much of your stress as possible!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Empire Moving Group recently just moved me and my fiance to West Palm Beach, FL From Washington, DC. This was my first long distance move and me and my fiance both had a bunch of anxiety leading up to the carrier showing up and packing our life in the back of there truck. This is where Empire Moving Group's customer service step in and reassured us both that they would be there each step of the way, which in fact they did all the way. They made the long move as hassle free as I could have possibly asked for, and for that I will recommend them to family and friends.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was our pleasure servicing your move!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: March 27, 2020

I was very impressed with the agents I spoke to at Empire. They were responsive to my needs (tight move dates), and mobilized to make necessary changes (due to Coronavirus). The moving company to which they outsourced the move was grossly incompetent. The driver got lost several times and was significantly delayed in the pickup. The driver was not informed of the additional pickup in New York, and would have been significantly delayed had I not double checked. The driver did not secure my items in the truck appropriately; every single piece of furniture has chips and gauges taken out and rub marks. The driver did not shepherd my belongings appropriately; at least one box is missing. The manager conferenced me on phone calls with the driver in which he spoke to the driver in an unprofessional manner.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I had moved with Empire Moving Group, it was my first move of my life relocating with a new job. I was really happy with what they provided. At first was a little scared because some of the review I read but they did an excellent job. I did pay extra money for some TVs I needed packed and a mirror to be packed and wrapped because I just wanted to wrap them in a towel. I am happy I had them pack those items. Thank you Empire.

Empire Moving Group response

Thank you Ms. Nadarajah for taking the time to leave us with your Feedback. We are happy we could help!

Original review: March 24, 2020

I wanted my deposit of $1,090 back since Empire Moving Group took the monies and had an Unprofessional mover who came to my apartment and demanded more monies and cursed me out for the whole time he was there and left without doing any moving. The mover pressured me to sign Pick up and New Bidding documents without any figure that was provided by Empire Moving Group to me. Prior to this money hunger moving company that E.M.G dispatched it to came. EMG never told me that it is a Broker, the owner the agents always presented that they are the Mover Company for the whole process of getting the deal done.

When I refused to sign those Blank documents, the mover got frustrated, MAD and continuously cursed me out. He told me if I don't sign those documents I will lose all my deposit and he is not moving any of my stuffs. He left after 3 hours more from my apartment and was not able to pressed me to fall into their scams. I have called Empire Moving Group LLC and All of my calls and messages were never returned. PLEASE DO NOT USE EMPIRE MOVING GROUP LLC IF YOU NOT WANTED TO BE A VICTIM OF THEIR BAIT AND SWITCH.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I had a great experience with Empire, these guys were very thorough when going over the details for the move. And when the movers got here they wrapped everything and packed all of our boxes. Only complaint in on delivery they were three hours late. Overall very happy.

Original review: March 16, 2020

The people you talk to initially are great but as soon as you've given the down payment your experience will change. They contract this out to a separate company and they will requote you on moving day because the initial quote does not cover your stuff. They will charge you move the carrier to deliver to wherever you are because guess what? An 18 wheeler cannot get into most residential neighborhoods but that's what they want to arrive in. They put your furniture back together incorrectly and have leftover screws. Also Make sure you get liability insurance for the cost of your things not the basic state requirement of 60 cents per pound of damage. They ruined my mattress and more and I get $100.25 for all of it. Go to a mover that doesn't contract out like Mayflower or United. Save yourself the aggravation and cost.

Empire Moving Group Company Information