3.9/5 (153 ratings)

About Empire Moving Group

Empire Moving Group is a team of industry professionals that helps connect customers to moving companies at the lowest price for the job. It is a moving company broker that contracts with many providers nationwide, but Empire also provides personalized planning for every stage of your move. The company offers residential and commercial moving services for in-state or interstate relocation. Services also include packing and furniture disassembly/assembly. Bubble wrap and boxes are provided if needed. Empire will also arrange auto transport for your vehicle.

Pros

• Specializes in finding lowest price
  • 24/7 customer service
  • Personalized moving service

Cons

• Pricing not available on website
  • Contract terms differ by mover

Bottom Line

Empire Moving Group offers personalized planning services and communication for every step of your move. The company is a broker, so pricing is not available on the website and contract terms differ by mover.

Top Empire Moving Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Verified

The representative on the phone was very communicative. They were all very COMPETENT and work REALLY FAST. They handle the furniture like they owned it, and cover it with blankets...

Verified

All moving professionals were well mannered, expert and worked rapidly. I've used many moving companies during my seven years here in NJ and some time I have done with the help of...

How does Empire Moving Group work?

When you request a quote from Empire Moving Group, a customer service representative takes your information and negotiates with moving companies to find a low price. Empire Moving Group screens the movers it works with to guarantee your move is risk free and efficient.

Empire Moving Group also works with you to plan your move. You can decide if you need box-packing services or furniture disassembly/assembly and include that in your plan with the company. It can also provide bubble wrap and boxes if you are packing yourself.

Empire Moving Group recommends scheduling your move as far in advance as possible to get lower rates. The company does accommodate last-minute customers or changes, but expect a higher price. Customer service is available 24/7, and a rep works with you during every stage of your move to make sure it goes as planned. You can reach the company by phone or email.

Empire Moving Group costs

Pricing for Empire Moving Group varies based on the size of your home and distance of the move. Additional services, such as packing boxes and furniture disassembly or assembly, add to the cost. Empire Moving Group works with you to anticipate your moving needs, and the company provides a detailed quote that includes all services. Booking with plenty of time in advance could save you money; last-minute reservations or changes typically cost more.

Empire Moving Group FAQ

Where is Empire Moving Group available?
Empire Moving Group is based in Florida and is available throughout the U.S.
Does Empire Moving Group do long-distance moves?
Empire Moving Group offers long-distance and interstate moves.
Does Empire Moving Group offer packing services?
Empire Moving Group offers packing services and sells bubble wrap and boxes. You can also request furniture disassembly and/or assembly.
Is Empire Moving Group safe?
Empire Moving Group is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation. You can check the company’s DOT number and record on the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administraton’s website.

Is Empire Moving Group worth it?

Empire Moving Group saves customers time by researching and comparing quotes from moving companies and booking moving services. If you are relocating your family or business, Empire Moving Group takes care of handling the details. The company focuses on finding the best price for the job. Since Empire Moving Group is a broker, you might not be able to communicate directly with the movers that are handling your job, but part of Empire Moving Group’s service is to communicate closely with you to plan every aspect of your move.

Empire Moving Group Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: Feb. 3, 2023

Moving from a small town in Mississippi on over to Missouri to get closer to family and friends I grew up with. I was in a 1 bedroom condo so I didn't have a lot of stuff but the stuff I had was mostly made up of large objects and some fragile items here and there. Empire assured me that they can make sure everything makes it undamaged and that they could handle the couches and dressers and other miscellaneous larger things. They did a good job overall and I really appreciate how fast they were!

Get buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

Had a move from Southern PA to Syracuse NY and had a tough time finding a reliable team to make it happen. Empire came through at the end of my search and assured me they could pull it off. I was skeptical at first but everyone seemed super nice and was knowledgeable about the roads to take so I figured I would give them a chance. They did a great job and didn't break anything so I'd say that's worth a perfect score!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Empire moving group did a really good job with everything. I wasn't really sure where to turn since I lived in a pretty rural area and a lot of the moving companies here do mostly local stuff. I started looking around online and found Empire Moving Group and I'm really pleased with how everything went. They got me set up and a truck was on the road in no time! When timing is everything it's important that a company takes your needs seriously and Empire did everything at a top tier level!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

They did a really good job and I am so happy I hired them. I moved out from home a few years back and this was my first time needing to hire a company so it was super cool they walked me through the whole process and stayed in contact every step of the way. I thought the experience would be way more nerve wracking but these guys were super nice the whole way through and made me feel secure in my decision to trust them. Wonderful team here!

Original review: April 27, 2022

Empire did a wonderful job with my move, really. I have no complaints and everything was straight forward and simple with this team of pros. They came along and picked up three bedrooms worth of belongings and made sure everything was fastened in a way that it wouldn't come loose or become damage during transit. On the back end they did a fast job of getting everything into the new place and made sure they didn't forget anything by doing a triple check through the check and house to make sure I had all my things. They were great!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

Empire did a wonderful job of making sure this move went down with no issues. From start to finish they stayed in contact with me and made sure I knew what was happening. The movers themselves were very fast with getting everything loaded and they arrived to the destination almost faster than I did! Overall this is a good team!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

Empire Moving Group did a nice job. I didn't have any major issues and the only reason I hired a team is because I'm not well equipped to drive a box truck through the area that I lived in. They sent real pros who made sure everything was safely delivered and that's what made me give them 5 stars!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

Empire Moving Group did a fantastic job of taking care of me and my needs. They were fast but the best part is how much they help with the actual planning stages of moving. I had to get things arranged in advance because I was doing a long distance move and kind of had to do everything in one go. They made it all happen!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

Moved to different state and wasn't aware of the timing of delivery. It took 3-4 days to get there. Was put in different trucks and stored. Also the price was at least 3 times the original quote. The 1st person you talk to should be better aware of amount of boxes per home/person.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

Empire Moving Group did a good job. They were all super on the ball with getting the arrangements made and they helped with scheduling other things outside of just moving boxes too. The leasing desk was giving me some trouble but this company made everything work and I'm glad I chose them over alternatives in my area.

Empire Moving Group Company Information