Call toll free
4.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Empire Moving Group provides an affordable moving experience for both individuals and businesses in need of exceptional relocation services. Their thorough pre-screening process ensures your experience is stress-free for all long-distance, commercial, auto-transport, and corporate moves. Reach out today for your own competitive quote!

22 Empire Moving Group Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Appreciate all the hard work and effort by Empire Moving Group. We put some basic information online and we started to get calls from the companies that served this route. Empire Moving Group was the least expensive but the company we established the best connection with. The sales reps were all friendly and helped us in areas we weren’t as sure about. The actual movers very courteous and cleaned up after themself nicely. Overall the job was great. If we ever moved again we would be calling direct.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I greatly enjoyed the day all my furniture showed up at my newly purchased home. The movers that showed up fully set up and organized my furniture in the rooms that I needed them in. They made this experience easy and hassle free. They handled my belongings with care and I didn't scratch any of my furniture. This review is mainly a thanks to all those that helped me at Empire Moving Group! I will absolutely refer these guys to all my friends and family. Thanks again. Luke

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Besides being NICE GUYS who made the moving experience pleasant, they were very careful with all of my things. They wrapping anything that was breakable, even though the previous company had moved the same things without wrapping them. They were also very friendly, setting up my bed, attaching the mirror to the bedroom dresser and attaching TVs to their stands. They took all of the packaging materials with them and left me with a clean place.

Original review: July 24, 2019

Empire Moving was an absolute pleasure to work with! They made a stressful situation (emergency relocation!) a piece of cake! Steven and Joey are class acts, and know the business inside and out. They also had me and my wife's car shipped all at the same time. They were conscious of our time constraints and made sure that the job was completed within that time frame! I will continue to recommend them to anyone looking to move! Great job guys!!

Original review: July 24, 2019

Thankfully I got in touch with Empire Moving Group back in March. I was moving across the country to start a new job. Empire helped me with my entire move and made it completely seamless. From my first call, to when all my belongings got delivered, it was EASY and STRESS FREE. I’ve used other moving companies in the past, but I’ll never use anyone but Empire Moving Group in the future. Highly recommend Empire and give them 10/10 stars!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Empire Moving Group?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

He and his guys were amazing! They arrived on time and wrapped up everything nicely. I didn't have to lift a finger. When we arrived to our new apt they asked me where I wanted things to go instead of dumping everything in the living room. Which was awesome!!! I recommend them with my eyes closed!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

These guys were clean, fast and efficient. They packed furniture and wrapped it in plastic wrap to make sure everything stays clean in transit. Also something I didn't know, if they take apart the bed they will put it back for you. Wish I knew that before that came... otherwise good job guys!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Great communication. Geat customer service. I worked closely with Greg in coordinating my move and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. I will be calling Empire first next time I need anything moved. The cost was very fair, considering the time of year. I know a lot of companies tend to hike rates in peak moving season, but Empire was the lowest cost I could find.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

They made my moving experience way less stressful. Prices are great, customer service is top notch. They wrapped up all of my belongings with care. Overall amazing experience. The only thing I would change was that they were about an hour late for pickup. Other than that would definitely recommend to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

Going with Empire Moving Group was an excellent call. The movers move our 2-bed from 3 floors up into our new place on the second floor in five hours flat with no incidents. They were very skilled and extremely fastidiously wrapped every bit of piece of furniture. We're hoping we can't have to be compelled to move once more anytime before long however are using Empire Moving Group once more if we'd like to.

Empire Moving Group Company Information