2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.83/5

Emeril Cookware Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emeril Cookware?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Emeril Cookware?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

It is one of the best cookware I have ever used. I have used many different brands throughout the years but this cookware outshine all others. This cookware holds up better than some other brands I have used. Cleans up easily. The one thing I like better is it heats evenly and doesn’t burn the food.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I have had this for years and it still looks great and has been wonderful to cook with. I have used Calphalon, Kitchen Aid and Rachael Ray. My Rachael Ray cookware has peeled on the bottom. I have Not had this issue with Emerils. Would definitely recommend buying it. You won’t be disappointed.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I’ve had my pots and pans from Emeril for over 10 years. If they stick to warm you can just let it soak for a couple of minutes and it seems like it just peels right off, when I got mine I think I had it for about three months and I had a problem with the handle on one of the Lids. I called the company and they sent me another one at no cost. Great value. I will continue using and will look At pots and pans.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I purchased an Emeril Cookware set about 15 years ago and recently the 3 quart pan and the 10" skillet began to separate at the bottom. At the time of purchase the pans were made by All-Clad but now they are made by T-Fal. I contacted T-Fal's customer service department and eventually sent the pans to them for warranty replacement, they covered all shipping costs. Today I received two new pans, while being somewhat different in appearance and lighter weight than the originals, I can at least use them now. If nothing else they stand behind their lifetime warranty.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I bought the original copper clad stainless steel set made by All-Clad. From what I understand, the more recent items are not made by All-Clad anymore. I also have a non-stick set from about 10 years ago and have had none of the problems listed. However, even though it says you can use metal utensils, I never have and have had no problems with the non-stick functionality. I regret that I have washed them in the dishwasher and the bottom of a couple of the pans is washing away and I can see exposed aluminum. I have the deep fryer and it works wonderfully.

The electric pressure cooker works well but I need a replacement pot/insert because the coating on the inside is coming off and that can't be healthy and the food is starting to stick. I have looked at the newer pots and they are definitely not the quality it was in the beginning. The weight and construction just isn't there anymore. I hate that he has sold out and folks have been duped into a product that just isn't the same anymore. I'm sure his contract with All-Clad was too expensive for Martha. It's a shame.

Original review: April 29, 2020

We ordered the Emeril 360 XL, instead we received the regular 360 with extra accessories. After we called and complained, they gave us a credit of $45 if we keep the regular 360. We decided we will try it out instead of going through the hassle of returning it. The infomercial states you can rotisserie a 10 lb chicken. We used a 6 pound chicken, trussed it properly with cooking twain, it barely fit in the 360 and turned it on to 360 Fahrenheit as recommended, after about 20 minutes it started smoking so bad, we had to open every window in the house. We emptied the drip pan during the 2 hour cooking process 3 times. It should have never smoked that much, if this was the winter you would not be able to use it in the house. Very disappointed! And appliance gets extremely hot externally. Would not recommend buying it!!! We will return the product!

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I am so happy that I have the best air fryer that I have ever had. Yes, I have bought other ones but Emeril's is the only one that made me laugh out loud after using it for the first time! It's worth it. Weight in gold!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I have used this Emeril skillet/fry pan for several years. Today after frying chicken I noticed that the pan seemed a bit crooked on the stove. After I finished cooking and went to clean the pan, the whole bottom fell off. Since this was not a cheap pan I expected it to last quite a long time. Very disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

Great set of cookware except for the weight, they have even cooking surface. Glass lids are a plus and the assortment really works well. Fry pans from the small are all good sizes, the large fry pan with two handles is very heavy, but it’s Great for cooking for company!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

This cookware is so nice. I really like the look of it. It heats up fast. Cooks evenly. Clean up is a breeze. I would surely recommend this cookware to anyone that is learning to cook or a seasoned cook.

Emeril Cookware Company Information