2. Homeowners
  3. Walk-In Bathtubs

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Elevate Bathtub is dedicated to creating a luxurious and easy-to-use product. The tubs come with a rising door panel, a heated backrest, air jets and chromotherapy lighting with more than 10 colors. Elevate tubs are designed to be safe for those with limited mobility, easy to use with children and comfortable for adults.

BOTTOM LINE

Elevate’s walk-in tubs have a sit-in design and leak-free door, and the Sanctuary model features 20 air jets and chromotherapy. Elevate only sells two models, but both come with a 10-second drain.

PROS

• More than 20 air jets
    • 10-second drain
    • No step-in

CONS

• Only two models

Top Elevate Bathtub Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Bathtub?

My family purchased this tub for my Grandma; we were worried about her slipping in the shower. We heard about this tub and decided to give it a try; it met all her needs! We were so impressed with the Elevate team; they took great care of us. It has been wonderful not having to worry about grandma.

Elevate Bathtub Learn More

About Elevate Bathtub

Elevate walk-in tubs are designed without any step-in and drain within 10 seconds. Users simply push the door down, sit in the tub, pull their legs up and ease the lightweight door closed. Because there is no step-in, users can bring their wheelchairs next to the tub and easily move onto the seat.

Elevate tubs are also convenient for caretakers. The tubs have adjustable-height doors and a detachable sprayer, which allows caretakers to bathe their children or loved ones without the risk of slipping, getting wet or injuring their back.

Elevate Bathtub models

Elevate Bathtub sells two walk-in tub models: the Elevate Tub and the Elevate Sanctuary Tub. Both are made with strong, marine-grade materials and have the same basic design: a flat, sit-in tub with a pull-up door.

• Elevate Tub: The Elevate Tub is a basic soaker tub that provides the comfort of a warm bath with innovative safety features and design. The Elevate Tub has no slip risk because owners never stand on a wet surface. The leakproof door opens and closes with less than one pound of pressure, and the bathtub drains in 10 seconds. The Elevate Tub’s control panel has an emergency button, and the door opens after draining in case of power failure.
      • Elevate Sanctuary Tub: In addition to all standard safety features on the Elevate Tub, the Sanctuary creates a spa-like experience with hydrotherapy and chromotherapy. The Elevate Sanctuary soothes muscles with more than 20 air jets and a heated backrest, and the chromotherapy light system is designed to help calm and relax the user.

How much do Elevate tubs cost?

Elevate tubs cost between $10,000 and $15,000, depending on the model and specific installation needs. Customers who need a full bathroom renovation should expect to pay more than those who need a basic installation.

Elevate partners with Home Loan Investment Bank and PowerPay to offer financing packages for customers who cannot pay the full price upfront. With Home Loan Investment Bank, walk-in tub payments can be added to a customer’s mortgage at a low interest rate. The approval process sometimes takes longer than PowerPay, which provides instant credit.

Elevate representatives also provide information about financing with the Federal Housing Administration, which can make the purchase tax deductible.

Elevate Bathtub FAQ

Does Elevate Bathtub offer any warranties?
      Elevate tubs come with a standard lifetime warranty on all products and labor.
      Are Elevate tubs sold in my state?
      Elevate tubs are available everywhere in the United States. Call the company for a consultation, and a sales representative comes to your home to discuss your needs and provide an estimate. For customers who want to install the tub themselves, all Elevate products can be purchased over the phone and shipped to your door.
      How long does it take to drain an Elevate tub?
      Elevate’s walk-in tubs drain in about 10 seconds, which is the fastest drain time on the market. The tub includes an elevated platform, which means the tub does not need to be as deep as other designs. Less depth means a much faster drain.

Do we recommend Elevate Bathtubs?

Elevate Bathtub’s products provide caretakers, seniors and people in wheelchairs the ability to enter a bath safely. Elevate tubs include a 10-second drain, which minimizes the time customers need to wait in the cold before opening the door to exit the tub. Although the company’s two models are not customizable, many customers should be satisfied with the Elevate Sanctuary Tub’s standard air jets, heated backrest and chromotherapy.

Elevate Bathtub Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Bathtub?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

My family purchased this tub for my Grandma, she was having troubles getting in and out of her current bathtub and we were worried about her slipping in the shower. We heard about this tub and decided to give it a try; it met all her needs!! We were so impressed with the Elevate team; they took great care of us. It has been wonderful not having to worry about grandma. I would recommend this tub to everyone and anyone! It has truly changed my grandmother's life.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

The salesperson was very knowledgeable. The installers did a great job. It’s sheer joy to bathe in this tub. It’s easy to get in and out of, comfortable and it drains quickly. I was worried about getting cold while it drains but that is not an issue. I also like that I can use it to give my mother a bath.

Get buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I had an Elevate Bathtub installed for myself and my wife. We had nothing but a wonderful experience. We love the tub, especially my wife. It is very therapeutic. The ease of getting in and out of the tub is great. We could not be happier.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I bought an Elevate Bathtub for my mom that is 82 years old. She absolutely loves the tub. She has not taken a bath for such a long time because she was unable to get out of the tub on her own. Everyone at Elevate was great to work with. They came to her house and went over everything from the install and the operation. The install went easy and great. Thank you Elevate for changing the simple things in life we take for granted. My mom is so happy with her tub.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

A couple years crept up on me and took away some of my flexibility, particularly in my back and legs. I had resigned myself to only taking showers after having tried the old-style walk-in tubs (I froze to death waiting for them to drain). This new style of walk-in tub is amazing; no more freezing. And it had a whirlpool option - which REALLY helps me! I'm glad these people "created a better mousetrap"!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

What a great tub, unique design and can be used by anyone 9 month old to 99 years old. Would recommend this tub to anyone. This tub has all the all the features you need and want and they are all standard.

Elevate Bathtub Company Information