Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Visit Website

Elevate Bathtub is the latest innovation in luxury senior and family bathing. The Elevate team is dedicated in creating the most luxurious and aesthetically pleasing product that anyone would be proud to have in their home. Enjoy the highest levels of comfort with a door panel, a heated backrest, air jets, and chromatherapy lighting with over 10 colors to choose from. It’s been intuitively designed so you can bathe in your home safely, and can be used by the entire family. Call today to learn more!

Elevate Bathtub Reviews

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

My family purchased this tub for my Grandma, she was having troubles getting in and out of her current bathtub and we were worried about her slipping in the shower. We heard about this tub and decided to give it a try; it met all her needs!! We were so impressed with the Elevate team; they took great care of us. It has been wonderful not having to worry about grandma. I would recommend this tub to everyone and anyone! It has truly changed my grandmother's life.

Get expert buying tips about Walk-In Bathtubs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

The salesperson was very knowledgeable. The installers did a great job. It’s sheer joy to bathe in this tub. It’s easy to get in and out of, comfortable and it drains quickly. I was worried about getting cold while it drains but that is not an issue. I also like that I can use it to give my mother a bath.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I had an Elevate Bathtub installed for myself and my wife. We had nothing but a wonderful experience. We love the tub, especially my wife. It is very therapeutic. The ease of getting in and out of the tub is great. We could not be happier.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I bought an Elevate Bathtub for my mom that is 82 years old. She absolutely loves the tub. She has not taken a bath for such a long time because she was unable to get out of the tub on her own. Everyone at Elevate was great to work with. They came to her house and went over everything from the install and the operation. The install went easy and great. Thank you Elevate for changing the simple things in life we take for granted. My mom is so happy with her tub.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

A couple years crept up on me and took away some of my flexibility, particularly in my back and legs. I had resigned myself to only taking showers after having tried the old-style walk-in tubs (I froze to death waiting for them to drain). This new style of walk-in tub is amazing; no more freezing. And it had a whirlpool option - which REALLY helps me! I'm glad these people "created a better mousetrap"!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Bathtub?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

What a great tub, unique design and can be used by anyone 9 month old to 99 years old. Would recommend this tub to anyone. This tub has all the all the features you need and want and they are all standard.

Elevate Bathtub Company Information