Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners

Compare Vacuums

Research top Vacuums recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This vacuum did an amazing job on picking up the dirt on my carpets. On one room in particular (spare room) by looking at it I didn't even think it had any dirt on it till I vacuumed it and was amazed how much dirt there was on it. I would only use this brand from now on. I think the value is very, very reasonable. I didn't think there was any dirt on my carpet and there was a lot that I didn't even realize so it really got down in there therefore I think it was well worth the money. I really like the appearance. It was a very good looking vacuum cleaner. Usually vacuum cleaners are big and kind of gaudy. Not this one. Is a very good looking. Usually vacuum cleaners are big and take up a lot of space. This one hardly took up any space in my closet so I have extra room now. Before I could only fit the vacuum cleaner now I could fit about three or four of these vacuum in there.

The performance of the vacuum was lovely. It was able to do things other things that vacuums don't do. I love the vacuum. But could be better. The value of the vacuum was good. I got rid of it though because I got a new one. Value was perfect. I love the appearance. And it is a sleek nice looking thing. Its perfect and I appreciate the way it works. And its greatness. Its large and bulky. Kind of hard to store in places. But its plenty great. Thanks you so much for this amazing vacuum.

How amazing was my electrolux? I will tell you it was incredible, so reliable. I could go on and on and on and on about my love for this product. So valuable. Worth every quarter, dime, nickel and penny. It is amazing. I love it. Why didn't I buy this sooner. Everyone should have one. So pretty, sleek, modern, shines, expensive, cool and amazing. Most handsome beautiful Electrolux ever. I can't believe how nice it is or how pretty and exciting. Perfect size. It's not too big and not too small. It fits so compactly. I can't imagine what I would do without it. Big vaunted suck literally hahaha but this one is great.

It's a great vacuum. I thoroughly enjoy it. I wish I would have gotten one a long time ago because it's so advanced and my kids love it. I would totally buy another one. It was an expense that was well worth it. It's definitely valuable in my household. Even my husband uses it sometimes. It looks pretty cool, very sleek and modern which is good for today because everyone wants the new thing which you cannot blame them because all that stuff is pretty cool. It's very portable and fits where I need it to which is important because I live in an apartment with limited space so I need this to be compact which it is.

My Electrolux is a powerhouse. It is lightweight in the design and I can clean the main living areas in my home with no problems and no needing to clean out the canister. Especially with my dog and cat hair is everywhere. At first the price took me aback but after using it for the first time I was blown away with it. It is well worth the price that you pay for it. I was pleasantly surprised. My Electrolux is very lightweight in design and has a very sleek clean look to it. Very functional and industrial. It came in two color choices and I chose the steel grey color. Very happy that it goes along with all my other appliances.

Recommend the Electrolux Precision Brushroll Clean to anyone looking for a reliable upright vacuum -- even if you can spend more. It was competitive with all of the more expensive vacuums and, in many cases, far exceeded my expectations for a midrange model. Somehow, Electrolux found a way to merge thoughtful design, high-end features, and sturdy construction all into one 17-pound vacuum. Combine those three things and you get top usability and performance. The only caveat is that it isn't the most maneuverable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Electrolux Vacuum Cleaners?

Useful in tight spaces, reasonable price, picks up small particles and dirt, light enough weight for using on stairs, nice design, easy to use and handle. The value is incredible considering how well it handles! I also have had it for a long time which in turn increased its value to our family. I love the design. It's sleek and modern. It hides easily in the closet. It looks and runs like a well oiled machine and I'm very pleased. It's perfect. It helps me on the stairs and it's easy to take up and down those same stairs. It stores easily in tight spaces, and also cleans well in tight spaces

It was a good vacuum. It had great suction power and it was able to pick up the fine particulates. It also worked very well on my bare floors in addition to the carpet. I got it at a pretty sweet deal of about 130 bucks. For the brand, that's a great price. In any case, the product pays for itself. In addition to the vacuum, I also got some attachments as well as my warranty. The vacuum itself is pretty sleek. It has a pretty good size base plate so you can get more done. It also has a button near the front where you clear the brushes in case you get pet hair or other stuff stuck in there. It also has a good size dust cup. Size-wise, it's about the size of a regular vacuum... maybe a little smaller. It is definitely a lot lighter than most of the conventional vacs out there. If you have problems like back issues or wrist issues, this is the vacuum to get. It moves quite well.

Vacuum performed well. Never had any issues with it clogging or breaking down on me. I would recommend this vacuum to other consumers. I have owned one for a few years and have not had anything to complain about with the vacuum. The vacuum is definitely worth the money. It is a great product. It gets the job done. The appearance of the vacuum is really good. Not ugly and gigantic. Easy to move around in room and get into and corner or under all furniture in my home without and problems. The vacuum is the perfect size. It's not too big and not too small. As I said I can get into any tight space in my house and under all my furniture without any problems. Some other vacuums have issues but this one does not.

I had an Electrolux for a long time. It worked great and I only had to throw it out when the wire started to fray. My mother had actually received it at her bridal shower over 40 years ago. It lasted all that time and we used it almost daily. I don't know how much it cost, but I can't imagine it being very expensive in 1969. It saved us a lot of money over the years. It worked great for so many years. It was a pretty big unit. But it fit everywhere. It was so easy to maneuver. And it picked up like a charm. It was silver and white. Very nice looking. It was a big unit, but not too big that it was too cumbersome. It allowed us to pick up in a lot of tight areas. It was great. And we all miss it.

It did the job it was intended for, it cleans well and well worth the price I paid for it. If I was looking for one right now I would choose this brand again. The price is a tad expensive but it is well worth every penny I paid for it. I would definitely buy it again, if I had to at this moment. The look of it is very nice. Very sleek and clean looking. It comes in a few colors which I like and it isn't huge like some are. Easy to store. The size of this is really good. Not too big and it is easy to find a place to store it out of the way. It is a good size for my house.

Everything worked perfectly. I had no issues with anything. Everything was fine. Very satisfied with the products. I would recommend them to all my friends and everyone I know. The value is fair given the price and products was very useful and helpful. Very happy customer. Product was good, easy and clean. Stylish and neat. Very pretty. I love everything the way the product looked. As far as packaging it's packages was also very nice. Lovely. Size was fair. Not too big nor not too little. It was perfect size. Very handy and just the right size for its purpose is. Size, shape and performance was all very well.

I was very happy with the price and even more happy with the suction. It picks up every little piece of dirt or dust! It lessens my time spent cleaning by hours. With my old vacuum I had to go over the rugs several time. It is so much easier now. The price is more than what I would normally pay, but the quality is so much better! I am happy with what I spent because of the results I get. The appearance is nice. It is sleek and not too bulky. I am happy with it as far as vacuum cleaners go. It does look expensive. So I guess the over all look is great. It could be a little slimmer to fit better in a small area, but it works for us. I am over all happy with the size.

When I first used this product I didn't think it could handle the task at hand but once I used it I knew right away I was wrong. It would clean the floor in one swipe. I was a little disappointed with the price. It was a little more expensive than the other vacuum cleaners. Once I used it I knew where my money was spent. The design of this particular product is flashy and modern and very sleek. It was very easy to use as well and we couldn't even hear the thing when we turned it on. It was a bit clunky and didn't fit in our usual spot where we put our old vacuum. We had to find a new spot in our garage for it but it's not that big of a deal.

Purchased a vacuum from electrolux that lasted for 15 years, longer than any other vacuum we've purchased. There were no performance issues during this period. Although more expensive than other models the longevity of the brand offset the higher cost. This vacuum brand is definitely one I would recommend. Although outdated today, at the time the brand was stylish and sleek, in line with the trends of the day. A great overall product in terms of vacuums. The model we purchased was a bit bulky, especially compared to today's standards. However, the solid performance and durability offsets the size.

The product worked great and it well exceeded all my expectations. It was a great product and I will definitely use it again. The value is great for what you get. It's very worth the money. And I would definitely recommend this product because you get a great value. The appearance of this product is very sleek and would look great in any kind of house. It's just a very good looking product and it should fit any kind of style. The size of the product is perfect for anyone. It's a great size for the price. Very good product from a great company.

The product performance is very reliable and great. I have had zero issues - knocks on wood!!!. The product's value is greater than great. It is definitely worth it and is worth every penny spent. Will last forever and always. The appearance is very modern and innovative. I love it so much. It looks very sleek and spiffy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is in the market. The size is perfect. I have zero complaints about this product. It is great and would buy it again if possible. I recommend this for everyone!

We have three cats and a dog in a small apartment, so we vacuum almost every single day and need something that can really deep clean. So we have high standards! Thus far the vacuum has been fantastic. I say thus far because it's only been a few months and the real test of a vacuum is how long it lives. I can't be certain about the value until I know how long the vacuum lasts, but as of yet I'm very pleased with its performance and with the price that I paid for that performance. There hasn't been any issue with upkeep either, and it gets the job done faster than the one we used to have.

It looks fine, but I don't really care how it looks! In our situation, function is absolutely everything. The size is good. It's not as small as a shark or something, but it's not so bulky that it's a chore to get around or hide in the closet when there's company. A little smaller would be better. But as I said before it's a reasonable size to get around the apartment and keep in the closet. The attachments help get into corners but they really add to the bulk of the vacuum. Honestly I'd rather they come separately and just skip the bells and whistles for attaching them to the vacuum.

Its design makes it great for hard to reach areas. It's a great value for the price. It is sure to last long because of its performance and its durability. It does great work. It's a very powerfully designed machine, and it should last for years. It's worth the price just based on all that alone. A great buy for most consumers. I like its design. It's sleek, and it's lightweight. It's perfect because the size doesn't sacrifice any power or durability. A very simple outward design, but it works. Its size is my favorite thing about this. In a lot of other small vacuums, power is sacrificed in order to get that size. With this, it's perfect because it's lightweight and powerful.

The Electrolux is one of the best performing vacuums I have ever owned. It has great suction and power when cleaning. I love using it on hard to get jobs, it vacuums everything! Although quite pricey for a vacuum cleaner, I find that the quality far outweighs the cost. You won't be disappointed in purchasing a vacuum from Electrolux. The sleek, modern design of this vacuum is very appealing. It doesn't appear clunky or outdated, and the form doesn't affect the functionality, which I love! The size of the vacuum was smaller than I had anticipated, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work just as hard! Don't be fooled by the small frame this machine has.

The Electrolux vacuum suctions up my waist-length hair that gets into my rugs, along with my dog and cat fur! I don't have to vacuum two or three times to get up all of the hair like I did with my dirt devil! It saves me time, and money in the long run as this vacuum is built to last. Definitely high value! This vacuum cleaner easily cleans up my long hair, and my dog and cat fur. I also invite a lot of guests over and the grit from their shoes vacuums right up!

I'm happy with the appearance of my Electrolux vacuum. So much so, that I leave it out always. Then when company is over, it always looks like I was just about to clean if I didn't get to it! Ha! I'm kidding! Honestly, it does look nice enough to leave out as it's a sleeker design than other vacuum models. The Electrolux vacuum isn't as gigantic as some of the vacuums you've probably seen (and still use) from the 90's. Its sleek design is of a smaller scale, which makes my back feel much better during and after cleaning with my arthritis.

Happy that this product is good and has a year warranty. We will keep using this company because they have excellent customer service. Yes, it's now an Electrolux world! The value is amazing as we priced all other companies to find the best price and it turned out to be Electrolux. I will be giving my approval to many of my friends and family to use this company also in the future.

The product has a fantastic look and works really great. I have recommended to everyone about these products from Electrolux. Next time we need any kind of product like this we will check out Electrolux first. The electrolux product has a great size and works really well. A couple of my friends have taken my approval rating and also are buying products from this company.

Cleans pet hair better than Dyson. Easy to maintain. My housekeeper prefers this brand over many others, including the Dyson animal. The suction outperforms the Shark. Forget Hoover. For the price, this is the best quality you can buy. Shop around, you won't find a better product. You will love using it for all your flooring needs, wood, laminate, carpet, tile, and more. This must have been designed by Vera Wang, the lines are so beautiful. If a beautiful vacuum is important, this is for you. You have beautiful floors, why not invest in this attractive, well developed, easy to use product for your home, family, and pets. The size is perfect. Not too big, not too small, easy to handle. If you are petite, you can handle the size, no problem. The size is perfect, outstanding, winning over Dyson all day long.

This vacuum works efficiently and does not make too much noise. Changing of the bags is easy and doesn't take a lot of work to clean it. The price point on this vacuum is tremendous. You really get your bang for your buck and it has a good longevity. I would definitely recommend. It's small enough to not take up too much closet space which is great. The look is very modern and there are many colors to choose from. It has a good size. It's not too small and not too big. It fits nicely in my closet or under my bed. Great vacuum for small closets and people without space.

The product did everything I hoped it would and more. The suction was very powerful. It was the best vacuum I have ever purchased. I would recommend over a Dyson. The value for what the vacuum does is very worth it. Compared to other products and their performance, I definitely think this one is well worth the price. I like the appearance of the vacuum. I think it is modern-looking. I think that this item looks different and has a style of its own from others of the same quality. The size is very manageable. Some vacuums are very cumbersome and very hard to use and lug around. This one is quite easy to move and use.

Several years ago I bought an Electrolux vacuum cleaner. My Mother had one so it came highly recommended, as she had hers for many years without having any problems. I was not disappointed. It performed as well as she had promised. I have very happy with my Electrolux purchase. It was a little bit more expensive than some other vacuum cleaners that we looked at and considered, but I feel like as often as I need to use a vacuum cleaner it was worth paying a little more for something that would last longer. The size I guess I would say is about average as far as vacuum cleaners go. I have seen some newer models that look pretty small, but I have also seen some that are much bigger and bulkier.

We just bought an Electrolux vacuum and when we were using it to clean our car's carpet, it suddenly stopped working then we smelled something like a rubber burning odor coming from the machine. I turned it off, waited for the smell to vanish. When I touched the machine, it's very hot. I tried to turn it on after I couldn't smell that burning smell and it worked for a while until it stopped again. Same burning odor was smelled from it. I will be returning it for repair or replacement as we still have a warranty on it. I'm just looking for a free time.

The EU decided manufacturers should have a limit placed on Vacuum Cleaner motor wattage. I was dubious about buying one of these items. I recently bought a Zanussi Machine which used to be an Italian Company but is now part of Electrolux Group. The cleaner has an 800 watt motor with cyclonic action and I have to say the cleaning results are phenomenal, the suction literally lifts linoleum and rugs from the floor. I am mightily impressed, the design is good as it is simple to empty and clean. Access to filters is also easy and they are washable. In my opinion this machine is more than comparable to a Dyson, at a much cheaper price. If they are available in your area check them out, I am glad I did.

I bought a Ergorapido AG3013 vacuum cleaner from Electrolux. This is a lightweight, wireless, chargeable vacuum cleaner. Not happy with it. Fault developed in a month. In full charge, it would start, but stop in 30 seconds. Went for repair. Fixed the problem. Now it has developed the same problem again. Called the support, it goes to 0800 repair. They said, they would call back. But didn't even after two days. This is the way of escaping from many of the calls. Called again and booked repair now. But I am not happy the way they answer. 0800 repair have no record of warranty registration. No record of previous repairs. When asked this fix would resolve the issue permanently, they say they would fix it and send it back. But no satisfactory answer.

I purchased a vacuum cleaner and also purchased an extended warranty with the manufacturer Electrolux. I bought it in January 2014 and it broke in May of 2014. I contacted the company about the issue and they told me everything I needed to do to get a replacement. Everything was fine up until then. They said it would take 7-10 days to get to me. I didn't get anything for nearly three weeks so I called them. They said they had a tracking number and that it had been delivered to my home. I told them it did not and they required that I contact FedEx and find out what happened to it.

Mind you I am THEIR customer, not FedEx. So I called them and what they basically told me was that because it was so long ago that the driver delivered the package there would be no way for them to recall the details so I had to contact Electrolux. I did and told them what I was told. They said it would take 24-48 hours so I waited Thursday, Friday and while they may be closed on Saturday and Sunday. I waited until late in the afternoon on Monday to find out what the status was. They basically told me I had to start all over again because they obviously did not believe that I spoke with FedEx.

What's it matter? I didn't get my vacuum cleaner. So you're not responsible if the vacuum cleaner gets lost in delivery or stolen so am I just out of a vacuum cleaner that I paid for and paid for that lousy extended warranty. Your customer service is the pits, and a special shout out to Ruth the manager. She was a real jerk and when she could have handled the situation, she would rather talk over me. I hate it when people don't know simple customer service skills like NOT making the customer feel like they are criminals. From the moment I contacted the company, they made me feel like I was some person trying to get over on them! I just want to vacuum my floors and three weeks to a month is not a good look for them. Terrible, awful, disgusting people who should not call themselves Customer Service representatives but should call themselves the FBI for the criminal division.

On May 23, I was received an email invitation about a Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner Model EL8807 with $150.00 off. I clicked on the link and ordered one. On the payment page, I noticed there was additional 30% off. The vacuum was listed at $299.99, so my final price with tax was $112.06. I gave my credit card number and competed the transaction, thinking what a deal!

Last week, I received the package, it was left outside my driveway. 2 nights ago, I was checking my credit card statement online, shockingly to see the Electrolux charged my credit card $223.11. This is outrageous, how can they charge way more than I agreed to pay for. I called and they asked me to send in a screen shot of my credit card, along with the order confirmation which indicated the sale should be $112.06.

Today they sent back an email, saying the charge is correct, I am only supposed to receive the 30% off. I don't understand how can a company charge more than the customer agreed. This is a SCAM. They make you think you are having a good deal but instead they steal from you. I am requesting they to pay for the return shopping.. Don't know if they will honor it. But I am not keeping it. I am really upset with this company, don't want to use their product. Whoever shop at their website should go back to check the credit card statement..

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Electrolux is a Swedish company noted as the world's second-largest appliance maker. It also uses the name Eureka as its vacuum brand.

• Diverse designs: Electrolux makes a range of vacuum designs that includes upright, canister and cordless options.
  • Wide price range: Consumers can find Electrolux vacuums at prices from around 100 to 1,000 dollars.
  • HEPA Filters: The HEPA filters included with most Electrolux vacuums can remove 99.97 percent of a home's dust and allergens.
  • Online orders: The Electrolux website makes it easy to order vacuums online.
  • Replacement parts: Consumers can purchase replacement parts easily to keep vacuums in good condition.
  • Best for Electrolux's diverse vacuum designs are useful for homeowners, drivers, landlords and renters.

Compare Vacuum Cleaners