3.72/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

eFaucets

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eFaucets is an online-based superstore for all your kitchen and bath needs. Frustrated with their own personal shopping experiences, eFaucets prides itself in their high-quality offerings at affordable prices on most nationally known brands. eFaucets takes pride in their customer service and are happy to answer any questions you have about your upcoming project. Contact eFaucets today to get started!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 29, 2017

402 eFaucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

When I looked up for faucets online, eFaucets came up as one of the options. I had an ease of using eFaucets before so I bought shower valve trim kits from them a couple of months ago for a new construction. Their website was very easy to use. Their sales reps were very helpful in finalizing the purchases and making sure it was the right product that I was looking for. The product came and it worked just like they said.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a new construction project and I purchased a couple of faucets, some shower heads and a couple of valves that went with the showers from eFaucets. The items I purchased were name brands and I was very happy with them. Their prices were good and we got the products when we were promised we would have them. I've been using eFaucets for two years and they've been very professional and easy to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

I went with eFaucets on our remodeling project about a month ago because of their price and brand. We had a company here do most of the fixtures but I needed to add things like poles and toilet papers that matched and eFaucets had the correct brand. I didn’t receive all of the orders, though, and I had to call back and reorder. But they have a nice product selection and I would order again.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

We usually use eFaucets because of their price and how fast we can get something. I was with my officemate when she ordered a shower body and head from them two months ago. The experience was smooth and easy and we appreciate it.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I remodeled the whole bathroom and eFaucets had what I needed in stock. I made the purchase a couple of months ago, and overall it was a fine experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I purchased a bathroom faucet from eFaucets at the department store several months ago and the salespeople were very nice. We got the faucet that goes up and down and looks like an upside-down U. It tends to splash but my wife doesn't find that a problem and loves it.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

It has been two months since I purchased some Danze faucets for the bathroom, the kitchen and the shower. The sales reps were very nice and friendly. I contacted them because I received a single faucet and didn’t receive anything else. And it’s been two or three weeks that I didn’t hear anything about it. I received the faucet the next day after the mishap with the warehouse. Everything was done in a timely fashion and it was really beneficial.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I like eFaucets' pricing and availability. It's a good value overall. I've been buying from them over the last few years, and six months ago, I purchased Delta faucets from them for a remodel. I'd use eFaucets again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I ordered five Delta Dryden towel bars from eFaucets online. The experience was easy and I was satisfied. There was one item I wanted to return but the construction of the house wasn’t done in time and it was past their 30-day return policy, so I just donated the item.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I bought some specialty grab bars from eFaucets. We did everything online and the products arrived when it was supposed to. The quality of the product was good.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

I was trying to replace a faucet and I wanted a handheld one. I searched on Google and I chose to buy from eFaucet because of the price. The item I got is great and I like it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I purchased a faucet and a sink from eFaucets around two months ago. I liked their model and the price. I ordered online and the shipping time was quick. So far, it's been awesome.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

I like eFaucets' price and I bought a couple of kitchen faucets from them for an apartment remodel. I got the parts quickly and I didn’t have any issues, so I was happy.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I was building a second home and I knew what I wanted. I went to eFaucets and they had a very good selection and I liked their prices. Ordering was very easy and everything went smoothly. I purchased a bunch of Kohler and some Delta. I got faucets, a shower head, a kitchen sink and a bar sink. That was five months ago. The delivery was great and the shipping was quick. I had no issues with the installation and everything was intact. Experience-wise, it was efficient.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Three months ago, I got a hook to hang my robe on in the bathroom. I googled it and then purchased it from eFaucets online. Everything was fine and it was a great experience.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

We were looking for a Kohler mirrored medicine cabinet and eFaucets had the lowest price compared to other companies (even cheaper than what it was on the Kohler's website itself). It is a very beautiful cabinet, although I had one complaint -- their website didn't say that if you were going to surface mount it, you had to buy another kit because it comes unfinished and the sides look like hell. The sales reps were courteous but there was nothing they could do for me. I was unhappy that I had to spend another $100 to get the mirrored kit to cover up those sides when on the website it said it could be surface-mounted or recessed.

And it held us up because we didn't know we needed this extra until we went to hang it, and then it took another three or four weeks for that to come in. They should have let us know that if we're going to surface mount it, we'll be needing this kit or it should just come with it. Anyway, the issue had been resolved and I must say that the unit is very nice. It came to us when it was said it was going to be here and the installation was very easy that we did it ourselves. It comes with a little bar that you install, you get it even and then you just hang the medicine cabinet on the bar. We are very happy with this beautiful cabinet.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I remodeled two bathrooms and eFaucets have the mirror that I wanted. I ordered online three months ago and it was shipped when they said it will be shipped. The mirror was fine when it arrived.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I found eFaucets online while shopping around for pieces and parts and plumbing supplies. We’re remodeling and their price was reasonable and very competitive. I purchased a Kohler shower stall and it took four weeks for the delivery but the price I received was significantly less than if I purchased through Lowe's locally. I’ve also made a couple more purchases for fixtures previously from eFaucets and it’s all done online. My email account is scrabbled and the website doesn't accept my password or my user ID so, I have to call the customer service and have them fix it. I can't reset anything because it won't accept the email. But overall, they're an acceptable company, and their service and website are good.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

We were doing a massive remodel and were looking for a specific molding issue that eFaucets had. We ordered the wrong jets the first time and we reordered the other jet. We did it all on the net and it was a decent search engine. They prepared their orders quickly and it went without a hang-up. The experience with everybody that we dealt with was good. I am over the remodel process and everything went as well as could be expected. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

Back in 2004, when I remodeled my house, I needed a faucet with the handle mounted horizontally. The local store did not have it so I went to the eFaucets website to see if they had it. It wasn’t obvious whether or not it was there so I made a phone call and the sales rep helped me buy the one that I have now. I have been using it and it's a great expensive faucet. It functioned beautifully, it's heftier and it retracts better than other inexpensive faucets. The website should also be commended for their consistency of service. There are a lot of products and it's very easy to navigate. The people online are very friendly and they gave me the best price they could which saved me money.

eFaucets has good products at a good price and is reliable about the shipping. I'm not having that good an experience with other vendors and I tell people, over the years, that I buy stuff from eFaucets. Because I had a good experience way back in ’04 when I was doing three bathrooms and a kitchen, I start off with them online when I need to get something. I have ordered a lot of items from them and highly recommended them in the past. It’s simply perfect.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Efaucets was recommended by my contractor. I bought a faucet and Kohler sink from them last June for a general remodel. I'm happy with them.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Two months ago, I purchased the Delta Faucets for a new construction from eFaucets. Their rep seemed to know what she was talking about and they were easy to stay in contact with but it was very expensive. Nonetheless, eFaucets is a great company to do business with and I'll be doing business with them again. They seem to have the products I need and I like their price. So, I'll be doing business with them again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

eFaucets came up as a top search in Google when I was searching for a material. My company has an account with their parent company and they usually have the material that’s needed at one of our customer sites. Personally, I’ve been using them for a year. I put in orders online and their website is easy to use and very friendly. I'd like to get a little more accurate as far as shipping costs and time goes, but other than that, the experience has been good.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I was looking for a specific rack because the sink has a certain shape and eFaucets carried it. It was my first time to purchase from them and I ordered online. The website was super easy to use, had a perfect transaction, and the item was shipped right away, well-packaged. It was nice working with them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

We build houses and we buy stuff. For a new construction, we purchased from eFaucets two months ago. It was something they had in stock and it was a good price. I've bought from them before too. They were fast and it was a perfect experience.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I’ve dealt with eFaucets a couple of times and when I was searching for an older component to a unit that has been out of production for some years, their name came up on the internet. But eFaucets didn’t know precisely what might work in its place, so they referred me to the manufacturer. The manufacturer sorted it for me and they had another unit which could fit. eFaucets must have a good relationship with Moen because they suggested that I check the prices at eFaucets. So, I went back and found out that it was 25% cheaper. It wasn’t inexpensive at $100 so it was a significant difference of $25 plus the free shipping. So, I bought the repair part for a shower and a prop for a removable shower head for a handheld one from eFaucets.

The sales reps were helpful and when I placed the order, the shipment was very prompt and everything came fine. I was pleased with it. The manufacturer understands that eFaucets is a good representative for them and an ethical dealer, so having been in the business world myself for most of my career, I can appreciate that. They’ve been such a good group of people to deal with and it worked well. I have recommended them to friends.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I bought a bunch of Delta stuff from eFaucets a month and a half ago. I got the showerhead, the on-and-off valves and the bathtub thing. I called them to ask how long they’d be on sale and the person said that it could change at any time so I better grab the things that were on sale if I wanted them. All in all, my experience with eFaucets was easy and accurate, plus it saved me a bunch ‘cause I got 30% off the regular retail price. That made it way better than buying at a Home Depot or Lowe’s.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I had to do a change out from my existing stuff and saw eFaucets on the web. The site was fairly easy to use and I had an okay purchase. This was seven months ago.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We were getting ready to remodel our master bathroom, and my wife was going through magazines and she got eFaucets' information from one of them. She went online to look for what we wanted to get and eFaucets' prices were good. She wanted a different look, so we had everything stripped out and put new stuff back in. We got all the faucets from eFaucets, and she spoke to a representative to make sure we didn't have any connectivity issues with the tub. She confirmed that the Delta products we got are workable. Everything operates like we thought it would. Also, eFaucets' team was really professional and we had a great experience.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I’ve been redoing a kitchen and a bathroom for about a year now and local places didn’t have what I wanted so I went online looking for a product. eFaucets had what I wanted and at a price that I thought was good. Sometimes, when I was confused about the product, I would go on the online chatroom and I've found them very helpful. I purchased a couple of items and I’ve been happy with the result and the value I got. I had a great experience with eFaucets and I’d use them again.

eFaucets Company Information