Call toll free
4.60/5
Based on 253 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eFaucets is an online-based superstore for all your kitchen and bath needs. Frustrated with their own personal shopping experiences, eFaucets prides itself in their high-quality offerings at affordable prices on most nationally known brands. eFaucets takes pride in their customer service and are happy to answer any questions you have about your upcoming project. Contact eFaucets today to get started!

BBBB Rating
View More View More

603 eFaucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 23, 2018

We use eFaucets fairly regularly and we make purchases once every two weeks at the minimum. We’re a wholesaler so one of our biggest customers that does the install work lets us know that a particular faucet has too many parts that needs to be replaced. They send us pictures of it and we find the faucet based off of the pictures then we order the closest thing we can find to that faucet and replace it. I go online, place the order and it comes on time in a timely manner. It’s always very quick and a lot of times I get it the very next day, always without paying shipping. I’ve never dealt with anyone at eFaucets particularly and the less I have to deal with people, the typically the happier I am. Just because it makes things run smoother and it’s quicker. I just process it and go, and I never had to call in and ask anything. We've had zero problems with ordering and we’re happy with them.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2018

We were remodeling and I purchased trim for our valve and a shower head. eFaucets had the look I was going for at a decent price and they were great. The process was smooth and I got my stuff quickly. And in terms of looks, the products' quality looks good.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I purchased a single hand kitchen faucet from eFaucets more than two years ago and it's working fine. I liked it so we purchased it.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I was doing a remodel and looking at the price, I chose to purchase the rough-in valves from eFaucets. It was for the roman tub in my bathroom and it was shipped very quickly. I made that purchase a couple of months ago and I've been completely satisfied with the experience so far.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I've used eFaucets a lot over the years with all kinds of stuff, and things have always been great. I really like their pricing. I have recommend them to friends and clients.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

Original review: June 16, 2018

My husband found the match of the dimension that we needed and we purchased the handheld shower head from eFaucets. It was a great experience and I love it!

Original review: June 15, 2018

The quality of the valve that I got was good. But it turned out that it was a little bit different from the product that I needed. It was quite expensive, but I didn't return it. But I had a good experience with the people at eFaucets.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I was trying to find a toilet lever that would be in a different finish than the chrome that came standard with the toilet. And eFaucets came up in my internet search. I ordered a Kohler toilet tank trip lever from them, and it arrived in a timely manner.

Original review: June 13, 2018

We were having our home remodeled, and our builder suggested that I use eFaucets to purchase the equipment I seek. And I bought some things from eFaucets before. They had the best selection and good prices. I like that eFaucets' site have the comprehensives and they all have everything, so you don’t have to go shopping around. I had a problem with my first order and it was after-hours, and I got a hold of somebody, and it kind of wasn’t his job, but he took care of it. And before they put the thing to ship, he got it all taken care of, so it was really good. They have good service.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I've ordered from eFaucets in the past and I used them again when I needed to buy faucet and toilet replacement equipment. It's great that you can find what you want pretty easy on the website, and the product comes in a quick manner. So it's almost easier than going to a store and purchase.

Original review: June 11, 2018

eFaucets had a good variety. A couple of months ago, I bought a boulder tissue holder for a remodeling project. It’s a good experience and I’ve purchased several items from them.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I’ve been using eFaucets for years. And I liked the price and the comments on the company when I first used them. I move a lot so I use them when I check out the builder’s stuff. I bought different brands with them over the years and they have everything. Everything has come out fine. And when it’s delivered all the parts are there.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I was looking for a specific company that carries the faucet that I wanted to buy for the bathroom and eFaucets happened to have it. I looked at other companies and the price was similar in all three different companies but eFaucets seemed like a legitimate company. I went on a hunch and thought that I should go with them. And the website navigation was really good.

I went with a Purist from Kohler for the bathroom but I felt that the color came a little bit off. It looks a little bit old and in the pictures in the advertisement, it looked like pure gold and looked very new and beautiful. But since eFaucets' return policy was a little complicated, because I had to ship them back and then I had to pay for the shipping back, I decided to just keep it. Also, the faucet needed to be installed immediately. The work was already backed up because I had to wait for the faucet to arrive and the contractors needed to install it in order to move forward. I didn't bother calling eFaucets but I expect that the color could be a little more accurate to the pictures. But in the end, it ended up matching the color of the rest of the faucets that I had. eFaucets is a good company to buy from and it's trustworthy.

Original review: June 5, 2018

We got a Kohler toilet seat from eFaucets for a remodeling project. The delivery came in a little late, but it was not too bad.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I purchased a Moen kitchen faucet from eFaucets about 10 months ago for a remodeling project. The website is well-organized, the style is what I wanted, and I had a pleasant experience.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I purchased a very expensive towel rack, which took months to be delivered. Our contractor then became very ill, and took several months to come over and install the rack. When he finally did, we realized that the towel rack, which cost $525 was a cheap piece of junk, and would not work in our bathroom. I called eFaucets (aka eImprov) and explained the situation to them. They refused to take the rack back, even though it's still in its original packaging. Brenda, the manager, explained in no uncertain terms that this was "custom built" for me and they couldn't take it back. It was not - it's a piece of junk straight from China. And their return policy does not state that custom built products can't be returned. This is terrible business practice: sell junk, then don't take returns! Brenda said this was "the best practice" for her business. I have filed complaints with several consumer protection sites and Amex...

Original review: May 28, 2018 eFaucets' website was easy to use in terms of getting around and finding things. It was also easy to put things in the cart, get more detailed information in terms of descriptions and get reviews that were helpful in deciding what to purchase. Their prices were good as well and everything that I wanted was in stock which in some other places were back ordered for a period of time. Then I spotted that shipping is free unlike some other websites and I'd get things in a day or two earlier.

Recently, I purchased some Kohler bath accessories, towel bars and rings, robe hooks and toilet paper holders. I haven’t received them yet but they'd be delivered in the next day or two like all the other products that I’ve ordered previously that were received in a very short period of time.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I Google searched a particular item I was looking for and eFaucets was the only place that had the exact item that had it. It was a Moen shower curtain rod with a curve design and it was sold out everywhere else. I just purchased it off right online. It was super easy and check out was easy too. I recommend them. Everything showed up on time and fast. That's exactly what I needed.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 27, 2018

Some items are shipped direct from manufacturer, like Riobel, and the shipping information is not trustworthy. I placed an order, told it would ship 4 days later, with 2 day shipping. 5 days later, they said it shipped, but there is no tracking info. Told to call back in a couple days to verify. Was also told 2 day shipping was business days only. I think all this is unacceptable. If items are listed as in stock, they shouldn't take 4 days to get out the door. And if no tracking number is available thru the UPS app, don't tell me it's been shipped. This order was placed to be available for installation at a specific time. As a professional installer, having a second party cause my business to endure hardship due to their failure to deliver upon a promised timeline is unacceptable. I will no longer do business with eFaucets for this reason.

eFaucets response

Hi Dan,

Riobel packages the faucets once they are placed on order. Normally it takes them 2 business days to process and ship an order, however, the Victoria Day holiday in Canada caused additional delays in their operations as they caught back up.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are working with our fulfillment partner to ensure that any such delays are proactively communicated in advance so that we can better meet customer expectations in the future.

Please let me know if I can offer further assistance.

Leigh

Original review: May 26, 2018

Ordered the wrong faucet from eFaucets, called to ship it back and they took over a week to send an email with the return information/process. Ordered the same faucet in a different finish. Website said, "waiting for UPS to print label" for over a week. Then when I called they were not shipping the item for an additional week (3 weeks after ordering). I cancelled the order 3 days ago, called again today and have yet to receive an e-mail confirmation that my order has been canceled. The complaint department does nothing. In the meantime they have NOT refunded my money and hopefully will cancel my order. Beware of late shipping, poor communications, and a long wait time for returns.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Purchasing from eFaucets is better than going to Home Depot. I purchased a faucet, a towel rack and a toilet paper dispenser online for a remodel and navigating the website was very simple.

Original review: May 25, 2018

I had a bathroom remodel project and I Google searched for the faucet that I wanted. They popped up on eFaucets. It was easy to navigate and use their website and I would recommend them.

Original review: May 24, 2018

We were doing a little remodeling and we liked the price of eFaucets. We bought the Delta Faucet from them.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I have a designer that’s helping me remodel my house and she was the one that suggested I go on eFaucets. As a matter of fact, I bought three bathtubs from them online about a month ago and it was a fine experience.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I recommend eFaucets very often to families I work for. Most of the time, I advise them to use eFaucets in combination with other sites to make their choices. If they're confused about a product selection, I’ll have them look at eFaucets. It's a nice presentation of what's available for them to see without having to go through a store and it's a pretty easy site to navigate.

I was working with bill.com and maybe they’re affiliated with eFaucets because once I made a couple of purchases through bill.com, I started receiving emails from multiple companies. I got a shower valve from eFaucets for my business. I like the brand and it's the kind of product I always use. I use eFaucets six or seven times a year and the turnaround is fast. Also, the product availability is good.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I saw eFaucets online and they had what I was looking for. And for their pricing, I purchased for a remodel project a couple of months ago. The overall quality of the products I had purchased was great.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I was doing a little bit of remodeling, and then I looked up the brand that I was looking for and I found it on eFaucets. We were looking for a certain type of finish and style and it was really tough to find something in stock somewhere else. We started like everybody does at Home Depot, Lowe's, what have you, and if I did that then I would have to wait about seven days. With eFaucets, on the other hand, it only took two or three business days. And even then it came faster than we thought. We already got numerous products, all for bathrooms. Yesterday we got a sink. I've been ordering from them for a few weeks now. When I asked for clarifications on certain things from the customer service through the chat on their website, it went well too. They did a great job overall. It was quick and they have lots of selections. I could always continue to buy from them.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I purchased a Delta faucet from eFaucets for a new construction within the past two months and I liked their product info. Also, the customer service was outstanding. They did a good job on the return of the product that we didn't need and everything we had to do. I have put in the faucet and I like its shape.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I’ve ordered stuff from eFaucets off and on for quite a while. It’s a good place to order bathroom fixtures. Interacting with their reps went fine and it was very smooth. I got exactly what I ordered.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I liked eFaucets' price and I purchased from them within the last six months. I'd recommend them.

eFaucets expert review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 2003, eFaucets is an online retailer selling high-quality faucets for your home. It has a variety of brands to choose from and includes bathroom, shower, tub and outdoor faucets. eFaucet’s website lists all prices and has multiple filters to make it easy to find exactly what you want.

• Bathroom faucets: eFaucets has multiple bathroom categories when it comes to choosing faucets. Popular categories include single- and two-handle faucets, single-handle shower faucets, Roman tub faucets, wall-mount sink faucets and standard centerset sink faucets. Each category has hundreds of styles in various colors and prices.

• Kitchen faucets: eFaucets’ lineup of kitchen faucets include pull-out spray faucets, single-handle faucets, bar and prep faucets, faucet and sink combos and pro pre-rinse faucets. Choose from multiple finishes like brass, nickel, chrome, bronze and steel.

• Brands: eFaucets have over 22 brands for sale on their website. You can shop by specific brand or by faucet type where all brands are displayed.

• Promotions/Free shipping: eFaucets offers free ground shipping on orders of over $49. Each brand offers sales and certain percentages off of collections and styles of faucets.

• Clearance and closeout sales: eFaucet has a section on its website for clearance and closeout items for each brand. These items are heavily marked down, and most come with free shipping.

• Best for: consumers wanting thousands of options of faucets and the convenience of shopping online.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout