Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.65/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

eFaucets is an online-based superstore for all your kitchen and bath needs. Frustrated with their own personal shopping experiences, eFaucets prides itself in their high-quality offerings at affordable prices on most nationally known brands. eFaucets takes pride in their customer service and are happy to answer any questions you have about your upcoming project. Contact eFaucets today to get started!

eFaucets Reviews

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I only wish I had read these reviews before ordering. I ordered wrong, had to return, got LESS THAN 50% of original item purchase price back. Their product marketing (pictures of the products) is very misleading. If you order wrong, you are out most of your money! Furthermore, Customer Service is simply HORRIBLE and non-empathetic. Basically, “TOO BAD”, “TOUGH LUCK” from that department! VERY RUDE!!! I ordered through the HOUZZ app, thinking HOUZZ was referring and representing a Class A, reputable business! They do not!!! So HOUZZ fans, BEWARE!!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

eFaucets... They could give a crap about the customer. Just look at all the one star reviews. They just suck. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a valve and they don't care at eFaucets. They blame me for taking advantage of their free shipping. These people are **!

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I ordered a Delta Lahara Series 17 shower trim, along with six other items, in April 2017. I checked product labels of all of the boxes and looked for any potential damage to the contents of the boxes at that time. I did not install the shower trim until December 2019 and was missing the handle set screw. I called Delta and sent them a picture of the handle. Delta said that the handle was a Series 14 handle. I called eFaucets and told them I received a Series 14 shower trim in a box that had the Series 17 product label/bar code. eFaucets refused to solve the problem because of the time issue and because they didn't work with that warehouse any longer. I thought at a minimum eFaucets should have refunded the difference in price of $60 between the two faucets. They had no interest in providing any resolution to this problem and didn't even apologize for mislabeling the product box.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Bought a "hotel style" towel rack. Opened the box when received and verified everything looked ok. Because we had a bathroom remodel in progress, did not attempt to install until 2 months and 1 day after I received the towel rack. While trying to assemble the rack, which has 3 bar, found it was impossible. The top bar/shelf was 1/8 inch short, while the middle bar was 1/8 inch long...using simple geometry, this means the 3 bar was nearly 1/2 too short to fit.

There is not possible way to assemble the piece of garbage. Also noted that the package with bolts in the box had been opened and taped back shut. I expect it was already returned by someone else and then shipped to me. When discussing with eFaucets customer server, they made it expressedly clear, they could NOT help me as it had been more than 60 days since I purchased....no consideration for shipping time or fundamentally defective product. Wish I could include pics, as you would be shocked how badly this product was machined.

Original review: May 7, 2019

Placed an order on April 16 2019 and promptly canceled the order the same day. They shipped the order anyway. Called them and I was told to refuse the shipment, which I did. Called back to see how long it would take to refund my money and was told 5 days. After 10 days with no refund I filed a claim with my bank. At day 14 I received a partial refund from them (minus the shipping cost to ship it back to them) even though they mistakenly shipped the order. They are shady at best and would not consider purchasing from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

Original review: March 22, 2019

I purchased 2 sinks from the site and they took 900 dollars from my credit card that day. I heard nothing for 11 days until I called 3 days in a row. The customer service agent was clueless each time with the first one saying that "you know this is not a on time inventory site". The next representative the next day she said that she would have to check with the warehouse but she did not have a tracking number. On the third day the customer service agent said that she called the warehouse and the the sinks were never there and would not be shipped possibly at the end of the next week. Would I like to cancel the order? What type of internet business in 2019 is allowed to operate doing business this way. HORRIBLE. STAY AWAY. Not a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

eFaucets agreed to return a trim kit that was the wrong finish. After they received it they sent an email that they wouldn’t do the refund because they said it was scratched. I took all the parts and laid them on the table, took a picture and sent it to a representative named Vincent, he agreed the finish did not match on all parts. He agreed to the return, however the warehouse refused to do the return and said they were going to destroy the item. What a SHAM of a company. Save your time and aggravation and shop elsewhere!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I ordered two grab bars from eFaucets. They were delivered to the wrong address, a former address of mine that is automatically printed on the shipping label even though I confirmed the correct shipping address. A second shipment was agreed to be sent to me, I confirmed the correct address. I just got notice that the delivery was again to the wrong address. The less than kind agent agreed that it was their fault, somewhere in their system. They said there was no way to correct this address change on my end. They refused to correct or ship again. Only order from here if you like high maintenance and lots of headache!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Ordered bathroom shower and dual sink faucets ahead of a bathroom remodel. When the plumber came to install all the plumbing, he found that all the under sink hardware for one of the faucets was missing. I called eFaucets customer service and they told me TOUGH LUCK. They had shipped the order over 60 days before. I asked what that had to do with missing parts and they said there was nothing they would do. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I would strongly recommend that people not work with this company. We had a terrible experience, which I will describe, which was exacerbated by what is in our opinion a nasty attitude by their customer service representative, Ashley. We ordered a vanity from the company. After several weeks of waiting for the vanity, which was supposed to be sent within 5-7 days according to their website, my wife Tiffany followed up. They said it was indeed going to be sent, and that it would be delivered by a third-party shipping company. They said this company would call us to determine date, phone number, and shipping address. Eventually the shipping company did call us, and we confirmed the date and delivery address and gave them the name and number of our contractor as we were out of town. Our contractor was made aware of the shipment and was prepared to accept it.

The delivery company never called our contractor and the vanity never came. It turns out eFaucets gave the delivery company a different address than we had confirmed. The vanity was delivered to the wrong address while we were gone, and they never called our contractor. This was obviously not our error and we were upset to see it was missing when we returned home. When my wife contacted the eFaucets customer service agent Ashley to find out where the vanity was, she was told that they used an address and phone number on her online profile, not the confirmed delivery address or phone number.

Ashley then told my wife that we’d either be charged a restocking fee if we did not accept the vanity or an additional fee for another attempted delivery. I will post Ashley’s final response below, but needless to say a customer service professional should know better than to treat people this way, particularly when the error was clearly not on our end. All we wanted was a re-delivery of the vanity to the correct address and not to be charged with additional fees.

While all of this was happening, my wife received several notices from eFaucets saying, (a) the vanity had been delivered, which it had not, and (b) that the vanity was out for shipping, but it never arrived. She called again and was told it would be a charge to re-deliver, which she asked Ashley to waive given eFaucet's error. Then she received another email saying it was on its way. But it never came. Obviously, something is fundamentally wrong with their back-end automated system, but Ashley and e-Faucets expects us to pay for this litany of errors.

We attempted to contact both the CEO and PR director at the company and received no response. All of this leads to our unfortunate opinion that consumers should be wary of trusting this company with their product needs, as their level of service is nowhere near acceptable. We have since found a replacement vanity from another provider and we’ve challenged any and all charges on our credit card given their refusal to act in a logical and reasonable manner.

eFaucets expert review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 2003, eFaucets is an online retailer selling high-quality faucets for your home. It has a variety of brands to choose from and includes bathroom, shower, tub and outdoor faucets. eFaucet’s website lists all prices and has multiple filters to make it easy to find exactly what you want.

• Bathroom faucets: eFaucets has multiple bathroom categories when it comes to choosing faucets. Popular categories include single- and two-handle faucets, single-handle shower faucets, Roman tub faucets, wall-mount sink faucets and standard centerset sink faucets. Each category has hundreds of styles in various colors and prices.

• Kitchen faucets: eFaucets’ lineup of kitchen faucets include pull-out spray faucets, single-handle faucets, bar and prep faucets, faucet and sink combos and pro pre-rinse faucets. Choose from multiple finishes like brass, nickel, chrome, bronze and steel.

• Brands: eFaucets have over 22 brands for sale on their website. You can shop by specific brand or by faucet type where all brands are displayed.

• Promotions/Free shipping: eFaucets offers free ground shipping on orders of over $49. Each brand offers sales and certain percentages off of collections and styles of faucets.

• Clearance and closeout sales: eFaucet has a section on its website for clearance and closeout items for each brand. These items are heavily marked down, and most come with free shipping.

• Best for: consumers wanting thousands of options of faucets and the convenience of shopping online.

by Jonathan Trout ConsumerAffairs Research Team