eFaucets

Compare Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets

Research top Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Stephanie on customer support needs to have lesson in overall customer support. She is the wrong person to be on the phone talking to customers. Not friendly at all. I only change my tone because of her disrespectful attitude on the phone. I called a few days ago and had the overnight shipping removed from my order. I was told that the overnight shipping was remove but I have not seen an email or any communication about the refund. When I asked to talk to the accounting department. Stephanie was rude and said, "Oh Well. They are about to leave for the day and I cannot help you.” The accounting department was still there but I could not talk to them. I was told that I would be called back tomorrow. I will not be buying anything from Efaucets again.

Tub came with over a dozen spots where PVC glue had been dropped on the inside ruining the finish. Also there was Silicone caulking around the discharge nut on the pump like someone was trying to keep it from leaking after finding it was defective when tested. Don't you have a Quality Control department? I would also like you to make sure the replacement tub is both clean AND the same size and model as the original one. I will have to wait and see how they deal with this.

They were charging more than double the price for a different finish in the same model shower head. I asked about it, thinking it was a mistake and was told that there's often a small difference in price in finishes. $85 to $176 is more than a small difference.

I ordered a honey oak toilet seat from your company for a bathroom I was renovating. When it came, the lid was severely cracked... but I had somehow lost the e-receipt. So I got out my wood glue and fixed it myself. But then a few days later, the seat itself just cracked and fell apart. I noticed that it appeared there was already wood glue inside the crack. I believe your company knowingly sold me a damaged piece of merchandise. I wrote to your support people twice. I sent photos of the original damage. I explained that I didn't have an order number because it was misplaced or deleted. I heard nothing. THEN you asked for a review. I wrote to your company again privately and sent photos. Nothing... I've heard NOTHING back from any of my efforts to contact you guys. Unless somebody gets back this time, I will NEVER use your company again for any reason.

Excellent selection of items (all kinds of items not just faucets but they have bathroom mirrors, and more). I ordered Kohler faucet. Shipped exactly when promised, delivered exactly when promised, notified each step of the way, item packaged very very well. Very pleased with product and transaction.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

I took the time to create an account because of all the negative reviews. I purchased about $2,500 worth of bathroom fixtures for our renovation. I called in our order, confirmed what we needed was in stock. The sales person was very helpful, answered my questions about valves vs. trim kits for the shower. In four days all products were delivered to my door as promised.

I ordered a replacement part for my faucet and discovered I didn't need it since I was able to get the manufacturer to replace it under warranty. I tried contacting eFaucets by their customer service email. No response even though they claimed they answer within 24 hours. Then I tried 3 DIFFERENT customer service phone numbers which were listed either on their website or on their confirmation email about the order. The first 2 never even gave me a ring tone - just silence before they dropped. The 3rd rang but as soon as I chose the option about returning an item guess what - the call dropped. I also tried the live chat route but "all the agents were busy". I finally marked the unopened box "REFUSED" and took it back to UPS. Then I filed a dispute with my credit card company. I will NEVER use eFaucets again!

DO NOT even consider making a purchase from eFaucets if you need items in a timely fashion and expect integrity from a company. Without dwelling on the details of the dozens of phone calls and emails that transpired for more than the 5 months (after the original order was placed 6/27/2016) that it took to receive all the items ordered to complete my partial bathroom remodel, I can unabashedly state that this company has the most inept employees and disregard for customer satisfaction that I have ever encountered.

The fact that they charged my credit card at the onset and yet delivered the items piecemeal over this 5 month period, despite my repetitive attempts to find solutions and obtain reasonable explanations, is totally indefensible, unbelievably frustrating, and beyond acceptable. The following is excerpt from my last email to them: 'I cannot fathom how your company can operate in such a shoddy way and not take responsibility for their mishandling of problem issues/orders. Being repeatedly deceived and humored has made this entire experience that much more unconscionable'.

Toilet bowl from hell. Went on the website, ordered a Kohler toilet bowl, received it via UPS. Open the box, found the toilet bowl to be cracked. Call the company up, they asked me to take a picture, I did. They sent that a new one. The new one they sent out was a completely different model. Told them I do not have a bathroom at home. I need the new one as soon as possible. Had me wait a week and a half for replacement, still have not received it and not one manager or upper management go on the phone to apologize and every time I ask to speak to a manager they left me on hold. One time I said I will not hang up. I was on hold for an hour and 40 minutes. Embarrassing. Never in your lifetime use this company.

I ordered a small part for our kitchen and realized I had ordered the wrong item. I tried to process the return online or through email but that was not an option. I called and was on hold two different times for over 15 minutes each time. They attempted to charge me a 15% restocking fee as well as return shipping costs. They worked with me on the restocking fee but still weeks later I have not received my refund. I called again to verify the item was received, and they confirmed it had been but would need to check on the return. I was supposed to receive an email and have never received one. I have never had such a horrible experience with a company before. I will never purchase something from them again. I do not trust them, and it is not worth the hassle.

I placed an order for 34 cabinet knobs on April 23rd. The website indicated that all 34 knobs were in stock, and my order confirmation indicated they would leave the warehouse on April 24th. On May 4th, I received an email saying my order was on its way, and three separate tracking numbers were provided. Turns out, those three shipments only included about 11 knobs (One box had just a single knob in it). I spoke to customer service, and was told the rest of the knobs were in stock, and the representative (Whose name I didn't get) promised she would investigate and get back to me. She never did. On May 17th, I received another email saying my order was on its way, and I was given SEVEN tracking numbers.

I spoke to Customer Service again, and was assured that the last two shipments were on their way. By May 24th, I finally had all 34 knobs. But no one ever told me that it would take a full month to receive the pulls, and that they would be coming from businesses/warehouses all over the country. This was a very frustrating experience, and while I'm happy with the knobs, I never would've ordered them if I'd known that this was how they would be delivered (Not to mention how wasteful and bad for the environment it was for so many boxes to be shipped, and so many UPS/FedEx trucks to have to carry them). I don't think I'll be ordering from eFaucets again.

I ordered a shower faucet and plumbing adapter - I received part of my order on time and one month later have still not received the complete order. I called and emailed customer service to be told that their warehouse was close and I would be notified when it shipped. I still have heard nothing more about my order.

Never again. Ever. Never shipped. Told me some lie about ups needing 48 hours to generate a tracking number then ignored the rest of my inquiries, I had to dispute it with my credit card company. Horrible, basically stealing when you bill and never deliver, isn't it?

I called before placing the order, CSR confirmed item in stock. No item received in 3 days. Called back, CSR told item will be shipped Monday and she will call to confirm. No call received. Called back Tuesday, Today. CSR said we do not have item in stock, it will be a week or SO before we can ship. Asked to cancel order so I can get somewhere else. Resisted to cancel. Had to ask for a supervisor. Then she did cancel, still did not give confirmation no. Hopefully, this is the end of this and I do not have to waste any more time of mine and yours. Will not recommend or do business with your company.

I placed an order for a new faucet. It was defective. They wouldn't get a new one in stock for at least 3 weeks. So I said I would return it because I needed it quicker. They said they would create a return tag in a few days. It's been over a month and I haven't received it yet. I've called several times. Every time I call I get another explanation for why I haven't received it yet. I offered to sent it back at my expense, they said no. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I wish I had read the reviews here before placing the order!

If you just buy a product from them and if it arrives in good condition and you like the product and keep it--Well--You're OK BUT if you have to return it - Arggg - That's a different story. You will wait on hold and wait and wait and wait. Finally--whoops disconnected. Call back and wait... Finally--The ladies I've talked to have always been nice... Had to return something that I didn't like the quality of and reorder. The charges appear on your credit card in 2 days when ordering but it's now been almost 3 weeks after returning and still no refund on my credit card.

Also they have a 15% re-stocking fee in which I asked about and the customer service lady said she would waive since I re-ordered. Well I just got an e-mail saying a credit was issued but it included a 15% re-stocking. There is a reason AMAZON is doing sooo well. It's because they know what they're doing and make buying and returning so easy. If you want to get extremely irritated with ordering on-line, then by all means send an order to eFaucets.

A one star is overrating this Company. We ordered Kohler vanity Sinks for our basement bathroom under the website description of a 3-4 week lead time. Both sinks arrived 9 WEEKS LATER only to find out that one was damaged!!! This terrible company then quoted another 3 weeks to get a replacement. I would have paid twice as much to do business with a reputable firm who is willing to support their customers. BEWARE! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH EFAUCETS!!!

I ordered a faucet from eFaucets but there was a server error and I wasn't sure if the order went through or not. I called right away and cancelled the order. I was told the order would be cancelled in the next 2 business days. After several follow ups without resolution, the faucet was delivered! I have been dealing with this company for over two weeks with no resolution on how to return the faucet. The message I get each time is “Your return is being processed and we will send you the information on how to return in several days.” I advised them I would be posting a complaints in Consumer Affairs. Thanks!

Bathtub ordered 3.16.17. 24 to 48 hours delivery promised. After they charge my card called and changed delivery to "2 or 3 months to deliver". I canceled and they promised to refund... Now all kinds of excuses not to refund... "Have to check with company we were going to buy it from and make sure they cancel before we can refund your money". Watch out! Besides the extremely long waits on the many calls to customer service they will do anything not to refund your money for products they sell but do not actually have the tub that they sell.

Shady, shady company. Do not use! Back in Dec I ordered a tub from eFaucets. Unfortunately it came via UPS (which they swear they never do but my driver delivered it) damaged but unfortunately my contractor didn't report it until the 33rd day after delivery. As it could no longer be returned another tub was purchased from eFaucets. Unfortunately that tub too came damaged. This time I contacted the company THAT DAY for a refund. After an exchange of emails and pictures they told me my refund would be processed. Almost two months went by and I inquired about the refund. I was told I now had to fill out a form. I sent in the form. Hear nothing and inquired again.

I received this response: "I am so sorry for the delay. There must have been a mix up in communications. We had not put a refund in process at this point. We have exceeded the eFaucets 30 day return allowance. The good news is that Kohler is awesome to work with & will still credit you for the damaged tub. The thing is...Kohler asks that you, the customer, to contact them directly for an Authorization of Credit letter. Kohler is super easy to work with & can usually email the letter to you. You can reach Kohler at 1-800-456-4537. Once we have received this letter, we can process the credit back to you. Please feel free to call eFaucets if you have any questions. In case this email does not fully answer your question, or you would like to contact us for any reason, simply reply to this email. You can also get immediate assistance during our normal business hours via our Live Chat support service."

Here's my response: "No there was no miscommunication and no we did not exceed the 30 days because I notified you THE DAY it was delivered. I did my due diligence, your company did not. I was told that as soon as picture were received (which they were sent the next day) the refund would be processed. Then OVER 30 DAYS later - only after I inquired about the refund YOUR COMPANY sent me a form!!! YOUR COMPANY SURPASSED THE 30 DAYS PURPOSELY IN ORDER TO PASS THE BUCK TO KOHLER. I have sent you 14 pages of emails showing the communication exchange that took place between myself and your company, beginning the day the tub was delivered. I will be contacting KOHLER, and posting the exchange and your acceptance and then denial of my refund all over social media as well. It appears that unfortunately litigation will unfortunately be my next step."

I bought 3 toilet tanks and 3 toilet bowls from efaucets. I purchased the products on 2/1/2017. The products arrived 5 weeks later. 2 of the toilet tanks were broken. I received 1 new toilet tank 3 weeks later instead of 2. I alerted efaucets to this and another arrived 3 weeks later. This toilet tank was broken. What a disaster. Why would anybody order this type of product from efaucets. It is obvious that they do not have any internal controls to achieve quality control. We are talking about 10 weeks and I still do not have my 3 toilets. What a disaster. I save a few cents but it is definitely not worth it. So much for the internet for big fragile products. It is definitely not worth it.

I placed an online order with eFaucets for a large vanity for my master bathroom that cost me $900. A few days after we placed our order we learned the vanity was only going to be delivered to the curb! When we opened the box we noticed one of the doors had 2 deep gashes in it. When I called to see if they could at least just send a replacement for the door and I could send the other one back I was told that they no longer deal with the supplier they got my vanity from and eFaucets does not have it in stock any longer. I was told that there was nothing they could do. I wasn't happy with that and asked to speak to someone else and was given an email address to explain the situation to and send a picture to see if they would possibly give me a discount. Well, I sent that email on February 9, 2017 and have yet to receive any reply. I will never purchase another product from them.

They are just the middleman for selling from various vendors. When I tried to return something that was not advertised accurately, I was told I'd get a "return authorization form" within 3-5 business days. It has been nearly 3 weeks now. I had to wait a minimum of 15 minutes to speak to someone on the phone or online. They do not know what anything looks like. They go by specs that are provided by the manufacturer. Never again. This is why their prices are lower -- they never complete a return. They blame the manufacturer for not completing the return.

I purchased a toilet, eFaucets sent me a confirmation of my order along with a FedEx tracking number. eFaucets then canceled the FedEx shipping, but kept my money. I had to call them to find out what is going on. They said they never canceled the shipping of my item, instead they chose to use a different company called ABF. ABF is no longer in business, but if you call the ABF, you get a different shipping company. I was informed that this new shipping company is only paid enough by eFaucets to deliver my toilet to the street/curb, and they would not deliver my toilet to the top of my driveway.

I would be responsible for dragging the 200-pound toilet up my driveway. The shipping company said if eFaucets would pay the money, they would deliver to the top of my driveway. There is no indication on the website when placing my order that my item will be delivered to the street level of driveway or as they say "the apron level of your property". I called customer service, I have been on hold for 2 hours, no response on my request for a refund.

I bought 5 extension rods from Kichler and paid for next day air. Efaucets claimed item was in stock. What was not mentioned was that they don't stock anything. They drop ship from manufacturers. So not knowing, I paid for next day air to finish a remodel. Next day, I get the courtesy notice telling me that tracking information was coming from manufacturer. OK great, three days later still no info. I found the rods locally and went to cancel the order. I spoke by telephone to their CS who assured me the order would be canceled. I checked back the next day, nothing, 2 days later I get an email saying basically the same order details as the first email. I replied to the email and said the order was to be canceled NOT shipped. They acknowledged this and said they would look into it. Still no reply. 3 weeks from the time I made the order, it arrived. Now I have to pay return shipping and the 15% restocking fee for no reason other than efaucets sucks.

I purchased many items for a bathroom remodel. The showerhead did not come with any type of mounting bracket. I emailed them to inquire about the part I needed and received no response. I called to inquire about the part, and the person was unable to help. I tried the online chat, and the person was also unable to help. They sold the showerhead, but could not tell me which mounting bracket I needed. The showerhead is no use without a mounting bracket! After several attempts to get help, I decided to return it. I was told I would have to pay shipping as well as a $15 restocking fee. This seems extremely unfair, since the reason I can't use the showerhead is because they can't provide me with the mounting bracket!

We order an extra valve and drain from eFaucets, and then we found out we no longer needed them after only having those parts for 3 days. We then found out that if you need to return anything they charge you a 15% restocking fee, on top of the shipping cost with that return. So basically they don't have a return policy. So when ordering parts form this company make sure it's the part you need.

It appears that with the number of online complaints on eFaucets that Consumer Affairs would have shut this online merchant down by now. They're very nice when helping you to place an order, but don't have a problem and need to return it, because they'll rip you off. There should be a law, just as credit card companies have to read their policies term to you before you accept, online merchants should be required to do the same with regards to returns, exchanges and refunds.

I am stuck with an item that arrived damaged. Faucets will replace it with another one, but will not let me replace it with a better quality without incurring a 15% restocking fee, and I would have to hire a company to ship it back and incur the cost... WHAT A RIP OFF, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! To ship it back to them could be a few hundred dollars. I will never order anything else from them, including the additional faucet parts that I have on hold totaling $1800.00. The headache just isn't worth it... Buyers beware! I'm calling 7 On Your Side, this news media network get results.

You'll pay about third the value of the product to return it if you are dissatisfied. I bought two faucets to install in my double sink's vanity. Unfortunately, this product didn't resemble the website description. I returned the items to eFaucets and it cost me $70 to return the product ($39 for shipping and and $32 as restocking fee). I had to call the customer service to get my refund after almost a month. I complained to eFaucets about the restocking fee but they simply refused to do anything about it. Amazon had these for the same price with free return shipping for Prime members. This is the last time I will shop at eFaucets! They are horrible if you ever want to return anything and they are not that cheap either. Amazon, Overstock and even Home Depot carry most of their products for cheaper and with free returns.

I was shopping one evening for a bathroom faucet and looked on eFaucets. They had a fairly good selection and I found one I liked. I placed the order even though the price was high. I did decide to look elsewhere and quickly found a very similar faucet on Amazon for about 1/3 the price. I went back to eFaucets to cancel my order. I tried using the chat (no one monitors after hours), sending an email (they kept bouncing back) and calling (again, no after hours).

Early the next morning I phoned customer service to ensure they received my email and the order was canceled. I was told by the customer service agent that the product was already shipped. Miraculous that while no one works in sales or customer service after hours and there is no way to get in touch with them, apparently the shipping department works through the night!?!? They told me when I receive the faucet to call them back and they will give me instructions to return.

What they did not tell me was that I would be responsible for the cost for return shipping, and they would charge me a 15% restocking fee. Remember, I tried to start canceling the order 10 minutes after I placed it, was unable to contact them due to their email issues and no other contact methods available, and now have all of these fees. Luckily the Amazon faucet I ended up buying was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. I had used eFaucets previously without issue, but this incredibly poor customer service has soured me and I will not use them again.

Expert Review

Jonathan TroutConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs Research Team, Jonathan Trout believes having access to free, comprehensive information on products and businesses is vital to making smart purchasing decisions. He focuses his efforts on researching and reviewing multiple brands across a variety of industries, with the goal of writing unbiased buyers guides to help inform consumers on impending purchases.    More about Jonathan→

Founded in 2003, eFaucets is an online retailer selling high-quality faucets for your home. It has a variety of brands to choose from and includes bathroom, shower, tub and outdoor faucets. eFaucet’s website lists all prices and has multiple filters to make it easy to find exactly what you want.

• Bathroom faucets: eFaucets has multiple bathroom categories when it comes to choosing faucets. Popular categories include single- and two-handle faucets, single-handle shower faucets, Roman tub faucets, wall-mount sink faucets and standard centerset sink faucets. Each category has hundreds of styles in various colors and prices.
  • Kitchen faucets: eFaucets’ lineup of kitchen faucets include pull-out spray faucets, single-handle faucets, bar and prep faucets, faucet and sink combos and pro pre-rinse faucets. Choose from multiple finishes like brass, nickel, chrome, bronze and steel.
  • Brands: eFaucets have over 22 brands for sale on their website. You can shop by specific brand or by faucet type where all brands are displayed.
  • Promotions/Free shipping: eFaucets offers free ground shipping on orders of over $49. Each brand offers sales and certain percentages off of collections and styles of faucets.
  • Clearance and closeout sales: eFaucet has a section on its website for clearance and closeout items for each brand. These items are heavily marked down, and most come with free shipping.
  • Best for consumers wanting thousands of options of faucets and the convenience of shopping online.

Compare Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets