4.31/5
  • 1 star
Based on 136 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eFaucets is an online-based superstore for all your kitchen and bath needs. Frustrated with their own personal shopping experiences, eFaucets prides itself in their high-quality offerings at affordable prices on most nationally known brands. eFaucets takes pride in their customer service and are happy to answer any questions you have about your upcoming project. Contact eFaucets today to get started!

BBBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 5, 2018

469 eFaucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I purchased a new shower valve and trim kit from eFaucets. I used the customer service line to make sure I was getting the correct parts. After receiving the parts, I found the trim kit would not work. eFaucets told me I was doing something wrong. I called Kohler and they told me I had the wrong valve for the trim kit. I had to pay $10.83 for an adapter to make it work plus the cost of a plumber to come out a second time. eFaucets never owned up to their error. Very unprofessional.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Ordered Grohe faucet... Received the items that looked a bit like a "gray market" item - meaning not through an authorized dealer in the USA...but more like an import from other markets. But in all fairness - I was sure it was factory new and looked great... The problems really started next. The faucet had supply lines with metric fitting. Went to HD, Lowe's and even several specialty plumbing suppliers - nobody had the right adapters. As a matter of fact the guys at Ferguson - which is a chain that sells Grohe in the US said that this should have come with US sized fittings.

Contacted eFaucets twice via email and got nowhere, no replies after 3-4 days. Got in touch with live agent via chat and was just told that Grohe is German company and that's how they come. Duh!! I know they are German but don't tell me they ship all their products to the US with metric connectors and ask the customers or plumbers to modify them later. This isn't first time I am buying European brand faucet or appliance. The fact that eFaucets had nothing on their website indicating metric connectors on this model and because of the poor follow up Customer Service I will never shop there again.

Hi Paul,

I apologize that this faucet came with the wrong fittings. I've reached out to you directly to assist with resolving this issue.

efaucets.com

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

One of the distributors couldn't get one faucet for a really long time. eFaucets had the shower trim and I got it in a reasonable amount of time. We bought it for remodeling for a customer. The sales rep told us to call the showroom because they couldn’t get the shower trim and I spoke to someone about it and the reps were very nice. But, eFaucets couldn’t help me and they couldn’t give any lower price and it's cost was comparable to their other prices and to everybody else's prices for plumbing parts but it was $20 to $30 more than what we would have paid from the distributor. I'm happy that they had the product in stock but I wish the price is a little bit lower and that we would have paid less if the distributor could have gotten it.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I was browsing online for suppliers of bathroom fixtures and plumbing fixtures and I found eFaucets. Their pricing was really good and I looked at the online reviews and they looked well. I purchased sinks and some plumbing fixtures about a month and a half ago. The cost was very competitive and the quality was perfect. I called them a couple of times to track the delivery of the items and they were very professional and provided the information I was looking for.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I like eFaucets' selection, service and price, and I've bought a bathroom hardware and a sink from them. We also bought something big last year. I've even called them more than once to check availability and their representatives were really professional and super helpful. I also love their website. They did a great job with it. The delivery time was as expected. I've purchased four items from eFaucets and based on my previous experience, I’ll absolutely order from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I was looking online for some plumbing needs that we had and I found what I wanted exactly on eFaucets. I called them and placed an order over the phone. It arrived when they said all the pieces were there and it was easy to put together. The rep helped me a lot because they found exactly what I needed and it was hard to find, it was a special order item. I couldn't even find it in the stores around here and it was too hard to find it online. Their reps were very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was talking about. I definitely would recommend eFaucets to a friend.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I learned about eFaucets online. They were fine and it was easy to look up stuff and order. We purchased something from them for a remodel last year.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

A couple of months ago I bought a valve and $30,000 worth of supplies from eFaucets for my remodeling. It arrived quickly and it was exactly what we needed. We also didn't have any problems.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I did a renovation and purchased a part for our kitchen sink from eFaucets. I purchased online and the system was easy enough to navigate through. The parts came fast as expected. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

eFaucets always ship things quickly. They have a good selection and their prices are competitive. I had a good overall experience. The first order was when we did our kitchen. The second order which we did for our master bathroom wasn’t as good as the first. We called in because we were trying to see which components we needed for our shower. We had to order 3 times in order to get everything. Every time we would order the things would come in and we would still be short of a part. It was frustrating because the project could not move forward because we couldn’t enclose the wall until everything was plumbed correctly. But other than that we love the faucets. We’ve always had really good luck with the faucets.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I bought a fairly priced shower faucet from eFaucets a month and a half ago. I did all online and the website was easy to navigate.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I bought underguards at eFaucets last week. It was used both for a new construction and remodeling. I liked their price and availability. I did everything online and navigating through the system was very easy. They have a great range of products too.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I was looking for a faucet for Delta, which is a special part, and eFaucet had them. I would recommend them to friends.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I had a remodel and my contractor told me about eFaucets. I went with them because of the price and I bought several faucets and a tub online. The tub was broken when we got it but they replaced it without issues. I wished that it was faster since I was doing a remodel but given the circumstances, it was quick. They were great, nice and courteous and we had really good experiences with them. They were were nice and courteous too.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My husband bought a big sink rack from eFaucets on the internet about three months ago. It got delivered within 3 days, and it’s working out perfectly. It’s great if you have a metal sink that wouldn’t scratch that’s why I wanted it too. This is a great buy.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I was looking for products with particular colors, size, shapes and pricing through Google and I chose eFaucets to deal with. I purchased 16 faucet fixtures since I was redoing a small hotel. I placed the order on the internet and received it through UPS. It came in a week or so which was a reasonable timeframe. One of the faucets didn’t work right but the plumber was able to fix that.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I got the Kohler K-76475-BN Moxie Wall Mount Handshower HydroRail-R Kit 2.0 GPM from eFaucets for our master bath through my purchasing person. It was purchased online about 30 days ago and it all went fine.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I have been ordering from eFaucets for about three years. I buy specific products, and they have the best priced ones. I do everything online and it is easy to navigate the website. I buy from them because the delivery is fine. I’ve never had any issues with anything that I bought.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

We had just bought a house in Chardon and so we were putting everything new in it. We bought Alno bathroom accessories from eFaucets and I love them. Alno has very nice and beautiful products. They have the vessel sinks and so it stands up higher. They curve around a little bit and I had the curves put in the mirror. I found lights which each had a curve that matches the faucet. And, I got a black granite sink which has curves in it and it turned out really nice. Then I also had a custom mirror cut to match the faucet, and it's neat. I got lots of comments on my faucet already. They have lots of great products to shop from and every experience I’ve ever had with them has been good. I did it all online and nothing was damaged when I got my products. I'm happy and an extremely satisfied customer. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I've ordered a few times from eFaucets. When I ordered a shower assembly from them, they didn’t tell me that I needed to have stuff that went inside the wall. I needed some kind of special attachment that hooked into the plumbing and my plumber said that the attachment should’ve been with the order. I called eFaucets back because the attachment was listed separately but they should’ve informed me that the part was required for the assembly. They shipped the part to me and I had the plumber come back two days later. I had to pay the plumber twice and it should’ve been a simple assembly. Their customer service rep gave me free shipping and I mostly had good interactions with the plumber. But it caused me an extra $150 to have him come back and attach a $30 part. That was unsatisfactory and very frustrating.

Hi Elizabeth,

I apologize that the item you purchased did not meet your expectations.

We verified the product page calls out that a rough-in valve is required, but I have forwarded your concerns on to the content and design teams so that they can take your feedback into consideration as they are looking at new content or designs for the page.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

We got eFaucets for a remodel a month and a half ago. We found some things that we liked online and ordered the bar, clay sink and faucet from them. When the items came, they look fine and fit in just as expected. We love them. The ordering process was very easy and seamless. We're satisfied with them.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I bought antique faucets from eFaucets for my bath four months ago and they're good. I made the phone call but the guy I talked to didn't know the products and didn't do a good job of representing what I saw on the internet. I asked him to explain to me what I wanted because things were unclear where they had the faucet listed. I asked him if the faucet I was going to get was only one faucet and he said yes, so I ordered two. However, the faucet came in pairs, so I got four faucets. It was a mix-up but I kept the faucets anyway. I also asked him if the faucets come with a drain cloth and he said they do, but they didn't. Nonetheless, I like the quality of their product.

Hi Gary,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've alerted the content team to this so they can fix the product specifications as well as add some more information to the product to more clearly set expectations.

If you decide you want to return the extra faucets, please let me know and I'll be happy to setup a return for you.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I purchased a Kohler from eFaucets. Dealing with the sales rep was great. My experience was quick, simple and efficient.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

The product I ordered from eFaucets two months ago arrived in good shape. We installed it and it works. It's perfect. I had no difficulties navigating the website of eFaucets as well. I would use eFaucets again.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I checked eFaucets on the internet and their prices came up good. All the products I received from them are fine.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

In 2004 I was making my home and I wanted all the different fixtures. That’s when I started looking online and I started getting things from eFaucets. I purchased almost everything from sink faucets to soap dishes to towel hangers. They have a good variety from many different manufacturers with different price ranges and one can go online to browse what they really want and what would be suitable for their home or bathroom and then make the decision. Sometimes when I don’t find anything I would contact their reps and they would help me out with what I wanted online and I like that.

I have also talked with them about one or two products that I was not satisfied with. I recently got a soap dish and I paid premium amount for it but it was not worth it because it broke so I hated them for that. I was not satisfied with how the customer service handled it because they gave me the number for the company and I was the one who called the company directly. I asked the company and they kept asking me for this and that until finally they accepted me and I got my refund back.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

We were looking for a certain bathroom sink for one of our apartments and my stepdaughter found that eFaucets could get the size for us. My husband ordered the sink and he was very happy with it. The measurement and the quality was good. They packed it very well so it couldn’t be damaged. We will probably do business with eFaucets again if we need another part or something to do with our plumbing.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I like some things that eFaucets offer and the price too. In the last four months, I've made three different purchases, mostly Kohler products, from eFaucets but there was a problem this last time. I placed an order for two items then I got an email that said they were both shipped. One of them came within a couple of days but I didn’t hear anything about the other one.

Two weeks went by and I finally called eFaucets. They said that supplier has got it on back order but they never contacted me to tell me anything. So I waited a while longer and still nothing. This was originally ordered on September 6th and I called around the 8th of October. I talked to somebody and they said it’s still out. They checked with another supplier and said the other supplier has it. They sent it to me and it came in in three days.

There was no double checking or no follow-up on that within eFaucets. There was black hole if I didn’t follow up and they need to fix that. If a partial order doesn’t fill and it’s out of stock, there needs to be some notification to their client and it should have been resourced the first time since it was resourced easily the second time. So why they didn’t do that? It may have been responded to differently if it was a single order but because it was a partial order, it went into a blackhole. Overall though, I like their website and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I do a lot of high-end bathrooms and everything else. We couldn't find anything we really liked in town that the customer wanted so we went ahead and checked out eFaucets. The customer selected a model, style, and we went from there. The person I dealt with was very attentive to what was going on which I appreciated a whole lot. That was a pleasant experience. I didn't have to explain anything so it was kind of nice.

I've been a contractor for about 35 years and this purchase was almost $2000. I asked them if first time buyers get any kind of discount and the rep said they could give us one. I was assuming 10%, 15%, but on almost $2000, it was $37. I told her just forget it. That was nothing. But they were friendly and knew what was going on. That was a good experience and I'll probably purchase from them again. I've got two more bathrooms coming up next year and I will be probably calling them up. eFaucets was great. Everything worked out and I was pretty impressed.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

It has always been a good experience when I order stuff from eFaucets. I have had them numerous times for remodeling. When I google online for faucets they're usually the first ones that come up along with another company. I order from both of them and they have some better prices than big box retailers. Often it all comes down to prices. Ordering from them has been very straightforward. I go online and order stuff. They go in the basket and then I check out. Everything is shipped quickly and I haven't lost any packages or even mis-shaped ones.

So far I have purchased bathroom and kitchen faucets, as well as shower fixtures. I have bought from them a good dozen of different products including more expensive stuff than they typically sell. They always seem like they're packaged in a way that looks like it has never been opened. It's the reason I have yet to reach out to their customer service. And their quality has all been great. It has always been seamless and easy when ordering from eFaucets.

eFaucets Company Information

www.efaucets.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use