efaucets.com

Compare Bath & Plumbing Companies

Research top Bath & Plumbing Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

You'll pay about third the value of the product to return it if you are dissatisfied. I bought two faucets to install in my double sink's vanity. Unfortunately, this product didn't resemble the website description. I returned the items to eFaucets and it cost me $70 to return the product ($39 for shipping and and $32 as restocking fee). I had to call the customer service to get my refund after almost a month. I complained to eFaucets about the restocking fee but they simply refused to do anything about it. Amazon had these for the same price with free return shipping for Prime members. This is the last time I will shop at eFaucets! They are horrible if you ever want to return anything and they are not that cheap either. Amazon, Overstock and even Home Depot carry most of their products for cheaper and with free returns.

I was shopping one evening for a bathroom faucet and looked on eFaucets. They had a fairly good selection and I found one I liked. I placed the order even though the price was high. I did decide to look elsewhere and quickly found a very similar faucet on Amazon for about 1/3 the price. I went back to eFaucets to cancel my order. I tried using the chat (no one monitors after hours), sending an email (they kept bouncing back) and calling (again, no after hours).

Early the next morning I phoned customer service to ensure they received my email and the order was canceled. I was told by the customer service agent that the product was already shipped. Miraculous that while no one works in sales or customer service after hours and there is no way to get in touch with them, apparently the shipping department works through the night!?!? They told me when I receive the faucet to call them back and they will give me instructions to return.

What they did not tell me was that I would be responsible for the cost for return shipping, and they would charge me a 15% restocking fee. Remember, I tried to start canceling the order 10 minutes after I placed it, was unable to contact them due to their email issues and no other contact methods available, and now have all of these fees. Luckily the Amazon faucet I ended up buying was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. I had used eFaucets previously without issue, but this incredibly poor customer service has soured me and I will not use them again.

We ordered over $1,000 of Delta faucets from efaucets.com. The site states in bold 30 day return. My fault, did not read the fine print of restocking fees so buyer beware - read the fine print. Called for the return and rep could not even find where it state details of the fees - finally found it after a minute of searching. Ordered a wrong faucet and wanted to exchange but fees of 15% regardless. Talked to sales and they tried to upsell to a more expensive product and said they did not carry a Delta product. Hung up and looked on the website and had Delta version for less $$. To return an item there is an entire page of instructions. Now I get their ads flashing on internet sites which are giving prices far less than I paid. Can't wait to see if I get my refund - supposed takes 7-10 days but can be up to 30 days. Never again!!

My review will sound as bad as everyone else's. I ordered bathroom fixtures that were in stock. When they did not arrive in a few weeks I called and was promised a certain date. Called again and was told they would arrive on a Tues. I ran to Lowe's that weekend and bought fixtures. eFaucets fixtures arrived after the plumber put in the Lowe's fixtures. Now the return. I refused one box. I had to pay $28 to return 2 boxes and there is a 15% restocking fee. I still have not received the credit after 2 months. They lost one box. I had to call UPS for tracking no, etc. eFaucets told me they were holding my refund until all 3 packages were returned. They are the worst to deal with. They are thieves. Should have sold the stuff on eBay. I am putting info on all my social media accounts.

On Aug 29-16 I purchased a swanstone sink from efaucets.com. I still haven't received this product yet. I have called cust service many times and they say they will get back to me. Nothing. They need to be banned from sales on the internet. I am so glad I paid by paypal as I can get my money back. Stay away from them. They are liars and use your money. Just wished I had read your reviews on this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about efaucet.com?

Garbage company. You have been warned. Do business with them at your own risk. Issue: Three weeks ago I placed an order with them for three items. I thought I paid for overnight service but several days later, after the items didn't arrive, I noticed that the order had normal shipping on it. I got notice that the order had shipped. (Please note: This was not a partial shipment notification. This was a notification that said my order had shipped. I incorrectly assumed all three items had shipped.)

Two days later the first item arrived. It was cheap-looking and not at all what I thought I ordered. Several days later, perhaps even a week, the second item arrived. I waited an additional 2 days then called to find out the status of the final item. That's when I was informed the final item had not shipped yet and that there would be a 1 to 2 week delay before it would ship.

Am I upset, absolutely!!! Not once did they state the order was split into separate shipments and not once was it stated that some items were not shipped. I am on a tight time schedule and this company has totally blown that schedule. Now I have to go into scramble mode to figure out a way to recover. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Website photos and description are incorrect. Items shipped were not at all what I needed (who uses blind deadbolts that can't be keyed?!). 7 months of back and forth starting to realize this is their fault, and then acting as if it is entirely my fault. The first sent only one, though I had paid for two items. I didn't even open the first one since I was going to be installing both on the same day. It took over 5 weeks to get the second item after I inquired twice. When I finally received both, I actually took off my old deadbolt before I opened the new package and found that I was screwed. So, I had to reinstall my old deadbolt and contact them for the 4th time to try and get what I paid for.

I was so very patient with them - gently helping them to see the problem. Waiting for their responses. Sending photos, scans, and descriptions of the issues. They finally said that the website description is correct ("the vendor told [them] that"). That could not be a more incorrect statement. I looked up the series on Kwikset's website and found that eFaucets has crossed the item number with the wrong product. But they will not admit that! They finally said I can return it if I ship it back at my own expense. The return authorization says "0%" restocking fee. I sign it and return, and they take out a 15% restocking fee! They now say it's a "general return", which requires a 15% restocking fee. Patricia was initially responsive but has now shown her true colors. There's no culture of helpfulness here. The company appears to operate at least partly as a sham. After all this (7 months), this product is still wrongly listed on the website!

I purchased a Kohler tub faucet from efaucets.com because they had the quickest delivery time of all the places I visited. The cost was $343. When I got the faucet and inspected it, it had many dents and scratches on it. The dents were all beneath the surface of the chrome which suggested that the faucet had been refurbished. I contacted efaucets.com about my problem. I purchased the faucet for a house being built outside the US. efaucets.com did offer for me to send the faucet back but being outside the US it would have been too costly to do so. While I applaud them wanting to take the item back, it disgusts me that I was sold something that was this defective and it was passed off as being new.

The defects are very obvious and if the item was inspected before shipping it out that would have been picked up. I am of the view that no due care and attention was paid to this transaction. In my opinion, it was known that my item is not new and they sold it as if it was. My advice is to be careful when purchasing items from this company.

Waited 26 days for faucet delivery. Once it arrived, discovered faucet only takes cold water, not cold and hot. Incorrect handle included, which did not fit. Customer Service Manager Trina would do nothing and was not sympathetic. Sales person Mel offered no guidance or assistance.

I ordered from them because of google guarantee and got the wrong valve which my tiler installed. Had to pay $125 to a plumber to come out and change the valve plus cost of new valve. I had ordered these via their chat and expected correct fittings BUT CAN NOT RETURN THE WRONG ITEM IF INSTALLED BUT TRUSTED THEM TO SEND CORRECT PARTS. GRRR!!!

Ordered three items on 5 Aug. 1st two shipments arrived 10 Aug. One item broken. Same day submitted photos and description. Received confirmation from customer service rep that photos were good and that replacement would be shipped within 48 hours (12 Aug). Third shipment status reported as broken before delivery. Contacted original rep for update. Assured all would be shipped expeditiously. No shipment received. On 18 Aug, asked for update from 2nd customer service rep. Apology offered and rep talked to warehouse manager. Promised shipment on 19 Aug. No shipment update, and in response to email query on 23 Aug, told item would ship within 48 hours. Chatted with 3rd customer service rep, who apologized and was told that she talked to warehouse manager, and item would ship tomorrow (24 Aug).

I believe there is a very serious issue of competence with eFaucets' warehouse -- in QA, packing, shipping, and responsiveness. I've been on board of directors for several companies that rely on customer satisfaction with shipping, and I know that eFaucets support is wholly unsatisfactory. I recommend AGAINST ordering from eFaucets until they have a new warehouse manager and culture.

Consumer Increased Rating!

They decided to give me the refund after all. Thanks to Joanie, who was very helpful.

Josh of Delphi, IN on

Original Review

The listing on the website described an entire toilet, but they only sent the tank. Then they said the website was wrong and that they'd sell me a bowl for another $220. I wanted to return it. It took over a month to get the return authorization, then 10 days after they received it, they said it was broken. I never even took it out of the box! Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. And I do a lot of it! Enjoy my $366 e-faucets.

My ordered was confirmed cancelled. They shipped the canceled order and charged to my credit card. It was picked up by eFaucets. Still two weeks later, waiting for my credit. Had called few times and was told credit 5-7 days. They are slow in refund even though it's their mistake by shipping out the cancel order. I wouldn't deal with this company anymore. Wish I read the review before I placed an ordered.

I should have checked the poor reviews of this organization before placing an order for a bidet faucet and accompanying handles, which had to be separately purchased. The faucet arrived, but not the handles. Had to call at least two times to inquire, was eventually told it would be at least "one to two more weeks" before handles arrived. Can't do anything 'til then.

Handles finally arrived. When ready to install, it was discovered they sent the wrong faucet finish. Called once again, and then again and again, to ask for correct faucet and find out how to return the one they sent. Last report last week was they'd send return information via UPS. That hasn't yet arrived. Needless to say, neither has the correct faucet. Have sent two emails to their customer service. No response as yet. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. NEVER AGAIN!!!

We ordered a vanity April 26th. We were told it would arrive at the end of May. I said okay. We ordered additional items for a total of over $4000. May came and went. I wrote. They said mid-June. Mid-June came and went. I wrote. They said maybe end of June. End of June. I wrote. They finally said on June 28 that it was shipping. It did not ship for about a week and arrived obviously WAY off schedule. We opened the mirror and discovered that it was badly damaged on one side. I wrote. They said they could not do anything about it because I should have written on Friday but instead had written on Monday. I would have to live with the mirror.

I wrote back to say that part of any delay in opening the mirror and writing about the damage was due directly to the fact that the vanity anticipated at the end of May and the middle of June did not, in fact, come until July to a beach house where we do not regularly live. No response. Nada. I am so angry. I feel I was gracious about their delays and poor communication throughout, and all I got in the end was a damaged product. At least the vanity was not damaged, but still. It makes no sense for a company to anger a client who spends over $4000 in a few months over the replacement of a mirror that came free with the vanity. It's senseless and lazy, and no one needs that kind of customer service.

Ordered a vanity from this site because it would of saved me shipping charges and tax... Little did I know, I would have horrible experience. When order was placed I was told it would be delivered in 5-10 working days. We waiting... these days passed... Called the company and they stated it would be 3-5 more days and the trucking company would call and verify a good time to drop off. Great! Situated that - and received the vanity - guess what. Box was torn and vanity was broken - refused vanity on the spot and made driver take it back.

Call customer service again and told them I was refusing and they needed to send a new one. They said they would take care of it and would order a replacement the same day. They said the new one would be there in 3/5 days. Waited. Nothing - no confirmation email or anything. Called to check again and the replacement was never ordered. I then cancelled my order and asked for my refund which was received within 3 days. Will never order anything like this again!

I purchased 5 items totaling $190 for a bathroom remodel. I wanted to have everything on hand before I started because most delays in a remodel are due to product not being on hand. I bought 2 towel racks (24" & 18") but in the end could only use one because of inadequate space for the 18." When I tried to return it, they cited their 30 day return policy (of which I was unaware) which is on the website but not very obvious. When I called to return the new in the box 18" towel rack, I was told that they couldn't take it because of the 30-day limit.

Because of its unique design (white porcelain escutcheons) I can't use it just anywhere. So I have a $42 towel rack, I can't use and probably can't sell by itself.

They covered themselves with the fine print, but I had no way to realize the policy easily, no way to know I couldn't use it until the remodeling was almost done and would expect a little slack with a new in the box product.

It wasn't as though I had found something else and was trying to return the whole order. In fact, the product is as ordered and great. However, their representative in customer service wouldn't listen to me in any way. I'll never use them again but everyone needs to be aware of the fine print. They are not consumer friendly. I buy a fair amount on the internet and this is the first time I have been burned. It is a lesson learned and I hope others in doubt about efaucets.com decides to go elsewhere. (Pics of 3 of the 4 items used in the bath remodel.)

I ordered a bathtub that was not delivered on-time because eFaucets did not give the trucking company my correct phone number. After a week delay, I called the trucking company and arranged a delivery date. The tub arrived severely cracked and I refused to accept it. Per their policy, I advised eFaucets by email and phone within 24 hours of refusing delivery and was told a new tub would be shipped that week. When I did not receive shipping info by email I called eFaucets customer service and was told the tub would ship the following Thursday. It was not shipped on that date and I'm now being told by eFaucets that they must check with their warehouse before they can confirm shipment... but they didn't know how long this would take.

The customer service reps don't seem to know anything. They would not connect me to a supervisor and when I told them to cancel the order, I was told it would take up to 48 hours to do so. Since then I have not been able to get an answer as to when a replacement tub will be delivered. I have cancelled the order via email but will now have to wait for confirmation before ordering the tub from another vendor. Frankly, I expect further runaround before my order will be cancelled so my job is on-hold. Do not patronize eFaucets.

I ordered (and paid in advance) a cultured stone bathroom countertop & sink several months ago from eFaucets.com. I have waited and contacted eFaucets.com several times over the past two months asking about the status of my order - today was my third call and I learned that the supplier for eFaucets.com hadn't even manufactured the product yet. Now I am supposed to wait until August 23 (the third "scheduled" delay on my order) for delivery on a $400 countertop ordered in early June. I cancelled the order because I have no confidence that either eFaucets.com or the supplier (Swanstone VT1B2255-037) will ever come through. While waiting for this simple product, I have literally re-roofed and re-sided the subject house, and painted it inside and out by myself on evenings and weekends.

Now I can't complete the scheduled sale of the house because the delays by eFaucets.com and Swanstone. eFaucets.com never had the courtesy to contact me about problems delivering the product I bought and paid for: I had to initiate contact each time to find out about problems. I'm out several thousand dollars in carrying costs on a bridge mortgage loan because I depended on these morons to provide the product they advertised - stay away from eFaucets.com and Swanstone!

Our item was back ordered over and over. They didn't inform us it was back ordered, we had to call to find out why our shipment hadn't arrived. Then it didn't arrive when they said it would about 3 times. Finally, when they were going to ship it, 2 1/2 months after we placed the order, we were going to be out of town and asked if they could hold off on shipping until a specific date. They completely refused do anything to be helpful or make it work. I'm shocked at their poor level of customer service. How are they still in business?

Before I ordered a bathroom vanity from this company I was told by customer service after I specifically ask would there be a problem returning this if it did not fit. Customer service rep told me no problem. It could be sent back without any issues. Of course this is not the case... I received my cabinet on June 9, 2016 and it did not fit. I started calling efaucets on June 10, 2016 to get a return slip in order to send the cabinet back. After numerous attempts I finally received my RGA return slip number on June 26, 2016 and the return instructions. Not at any time did the customer service rep tell me that I would be responsible for the shipping fees to send this item back. Now keep in mind I was told by the shipping company that it would cost me $577.00 to ship it back but I should contact efaucets and have them let me pay them to ship it because they receive a huge discount on shipping fees. No luck with that.

When I ask Trina the customer rep on July 6, 2016 why they did not tell me upfront when I specifically ask if I was going to have any issues returning it that I would have to pay to have it shipped back, in its original packaging. She responded that their return policy was quite lengthy and they did not have time for that. They also have in their lengthy return policy that you have to have it put back in the original box, with original packing materials and all accessories have to be shrink wrapped before putting them in the box or they will not accept the return and it will be sent back to you for additional shipping cost.

Buyer beware. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ANY WAY THEY CAN. It will cost me in shipping $577.00, no guarantee that my return will be accepted because there is no way to pack it back the way they require, and a 15% restocking fee of $330.61. This company should be investigated for fraud and deception. The cabinet was listed as polished black granite top but was a flat grey top. I have ordered many items such as this from other suppliers online and have never had this issue of returning an item. I really do not know how they can have a business with this type of customer service.

I purchased a mirror over three weeks ago. It was suppose to arrive in 2-5 days. When it didn't arrive I called customer service and asked for the tracking number. They didn't have a tracking number. The item was still not shipped out? No one called me back. After several calls I finally reached a supervisor. She has yet to find my item or a tracking number. My contractor is only here for a short time and I still have not received the item! Very bad customer service!

I ordered a faucet that was to be delivered in 7 days. After 7 days I called since I did not receive any shipping confirmation. I was told the Item was not in stock and on order. I can not wait for this shipping uncertainty so I ask to cancel the order. Ok. It will take 5 days for credit to be issued. 5 days later no credit. I emailed them and asked for my credit. Now they say "you can not cancel". Must receive the item and then call for MRA. I was in no mood to play that game so I called the credit card company to protest the charge.

Purchased two Kohler sink grids that took over a month to receive. No problem as the sink itself had been on back order. It came to the point when I couldn't wait for the sink any longer and I needed to send back the unused sink grates back to eFaucets. Not an easy task! First you need to get a return authorization number. Secondly, I was hit with a 15% restocking fee. Thirdly, the items have to be sent back the same way they were shipped. Because they came from two different warehouses, I need to do the process twice. Over a month went by without a refund, I made a call today.

I was told the items had been shipped to the wrong warehouse. I find that hard to believe since I triple checked all paperwork prior to mailing! I was also told today, that only one item can be refunded and the other item could not and would cost me $15 to have returned to me! My question is, if the one warehouse sells both items, why did I have to jump through hoops to make two separate returns? Not the customer service I was expecting and I will never use them again! Buyer beware. Pay the extra money and get better customer service!

I ordered $1,000 worth of merchandise nearly a month ago and still haven't received more than half the order. eFaucets blames Southeast Freight and Southeast Freight blames eFaucets. Quite frankly, I don't really care who's to blame! I just want what I paid for!!! I believe they play games in their customer service department i.e., placing you on hold and leaving you there for 10 minutes just to come back to tell you they haven't been able to determine anything. I've asked for a supervisor and been refused. I cannot believe how horrible this company treats their customers. I will tell anyone who will listen how badly I've been treated. This wasn't a $50 order; it was a larger, more expensive order. I can return the stuff I purchased (which will be a hassle) and dispute it through AmEx, but I really JUST WANT MY MERCHANDISE!!!

Their return policy is garbage, especially when you consider how often jobs are delayed. You may not find out something doesn't work until weeks after the 30 day period expires. They also charge you when you order, but may not ship your order for months. Don't use this retailer unless this is your last resort.

I ordered a tub faucet for a remodel. Long story short, the spout was too long for the tub. I needed to exchange the faucet for a different model that would suit my tub. eFaucets would allow me to return the faucet, but only with a fee. I then proceeded to exchange the faucet which is allowable according to their website. They gave me a difficult time, stated it could not be done and referred me to a supervisor. After talking with a supervisor, I was allowed to exchange the faucet, but only for the same brand. I could not choose a different brand and could only change for equal or more in value. I decided it was worth the 20% restocking fee to return the faucet all together and be done with this company. I wish I had seen the reviews here first.

March 9 2016 I ordered an Aquabrass tub faucet with diverter. On March 14 we received an email saying that the order will deliver on March 23. The faucet never came so I called to find out what the problem was. I was told that the information we got was not correct and that the faucet will not be shipping until the end of April. April 20 I called to check on the status of our order only to be told after the rep called Aquabrass that there was no timeframe in which the faucet will be shipping. The rep asked if I would be interested in ordering another faucet. She sub bested a Water Decor faucet that met the guidelines we needed. It had to be at least 10 inches long and with a diverter which the salesperson confirmed to be the case.

Well finally on May 19, I received the faucet. It is a beautiful piece of work, very solid but it came without a diverter. I called Water Decor and I was informed that they didn't make any tub faucet with diverters. I called eFaucets to find out why they sold me a product that didn't exist. The reply was again: "Sorry the person who sold the faucet gave you the wrong information. All we can do is refund your money." Mind you this is nearly 30 months of waiting with a tub that can't be used after I planned everything based on their lies.

These folks sell products they don't have on hand. If you are on the market for a faucet this company is the last one you should look to do business with. They lack the product knowledge, the concern for their customers and they don't give a damn that their customers depend on them to deliver on their promises. So eFaucets you have made another dissatisfied customer because judging from the surveys posted online you make that your business model. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Your customer service and sales staff leave a lot to be desired. I can only surmise that it is a reflection of the leadership or lack thereof.

Ordered a Price Pfister faucet from them. Charged me immediately (credit card). Never told me it was on a several month backorder or possibly discontinued. Found that out from manufacturer. Cancelled order on 5/3, did not process cancellation on their end till I called again on 5/17. Suspect they were hoping I wouldn't check on the credit. Still no credit on my credit card statement. Scheme to take and hold onto money that is not theirs. The person I spoke with on 5/17 was rude and said she was processing the cancellation that day, 2 weeks after I cancelled.

As a renovator and decorator, I've used them for my business without problem and have done thousands of dollars in business with them. That said, I keep my personal items separate and have a different username when ordering for my home projects. This time, I ordered a $700 bathroom faucet on March 1, 2016. It was in stock. I immediately paid. I received an automated confirmation email that my item would arrive within 7 days.

Fast forward 15 days and no word from the company and no faucet. I contacted their customer service and received a new date for delivery. Fast forward again, past the delivery date, and still nothing. I constantly chased this rabbit myself with no proactive contact on the part of the company into May when I finally cancelled the order. I was informed that it would take 10 to 15 days to refund my money. It took 10 days and I never received a follow-up email or phone call through this entire process. In short, I will never do business with this company again. It's just not worth the headache.

efaucets.com Company Profile