Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home
3.21/5

eFaucets

eFaucets is an online-based superstore for all your kitchen and bath needs. Frustrated with their own personal shopping experiences, eFaucets prides itself in their high-quality offerings at affordable prices on most nationally known brands. eFaucets takes pride in their customer service and are happy to answer any questions you have about your upcoming project. Contact eFaucets today to get started!

Protect what matters most

Protect yourself from the unexpected - Shop home warranty companies.

Protect my home

636 eFaucets Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 20, 2018

We had a remodel project and bought faucets through eFaucets because of their selection and pricing. They have the product in stock and you get it quick. We purchase strictly online. It’s easier that way. But sometimes you search a little bit. I’m not sure how they would refine the search features, because a lot of times when people go on these things and they say, “Okay, I want a nickel plated faucet.” and there’s a thousand them. You really don’t know what you’re looking for until you see something you like. Out of all the sites you can probably get a little bit less price but eFaucets is the most reliable.

Original review: July 15, 2018

We first bought from eFaucets nine years ago when we built our house and because their prices are a lot cheaper than everywhere else, we kept buying from them. Also most of the time, we've gotten the stuff within a couple of days when they shipped it to us. We bought shower heads and tub, sink, bathroom and kitchen faucets from them. We also got towel racks and toilet paper through them. The sales representatives at eFaucets are very good. When I call and tell them that I'm ordering four grand worth of stuff and they should give me a better price than what they have in their website, generally, they will. I would continue to do business with eFaucets. They have good prices, good products, and they get orders to you quickly. We've recommended several people to them.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I’ve gone on eFaucet's website before when I was doing the kitchen and looked at their products. When we built the house, it had all Kohler products put in and when you go in the big-box store and get something that says "Universal," it doesn’t work. So I said to my husband, I’ll go on eFaucets and see if they have what I need and they did. And so I bought it and it works perfect.

I bought a tub spout. The other one was 27 years old. When I pulled the trigger to do the shower thing, half would come out of the bottom and half would come out of the shower. After that many years they wore out so I bought eFaucet's product. He pull this thing and it’s perfect. My overall experience is great and I would recommend eFaucets to anybody looking for something. They have terrific products.

Original review: June 28, 2018

We redid our two bathrooms and we wanted to get some really good fixtures on our bathrooms. So we get the Hansgrohe and it's really a really good one. It’s from Germany. We got a lot of those through eFaucets. We also got some towel rack. We love the quality. My husband took the one part in for the shower and a guy said, “I’ve never seen anything built like that. That’s amazing.” So when we did our second bathroom we did the same thing again.

The item was perfectly wrapped and the construction people had opened it up several times to look at it. We think they misplaced the part. So I’ve gone to eFaucets to see if I can reorder that part and I couldn’t. So I had to go to the dealer of Hansgrohe. But the overall experience with eFaucets was simple and easy. There was a lot of different brand names I can turn to. I really like having the feature of the reviews and there’s a lot of reviews. And so if the reviews are really good, then I usually buy it.

Original review: June 23, 2018

We use eFaucets fairly regularly and we make purchases once every two weeks at the minimum. We’re a wholesaler so one of our biggest customers that does the install work lets us know that a particular faucet has too many parts that needs to be replaced. They send us pictures of it and we find the faucet based off of the pictures then we order the closest thing we can find to that faucet and replace it. I go online, place the order and it comes on time in a timely manner. It’s always very quick and a lot of times I get it the very next day, always without paying shipping. I’ve never dealt with anyone at eFaucets particularly and the less I have to deal with people, the typically the happier I am. Just because it makes things run smoother and it’s quicker. I just process it and go, and I never had to call in and ask anything. We've had zero problems with ordering and we’re happy with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

Original review: May 7, 2019

Placed an order on April 16 2019 and promptly canceled the order the same day. They shipped the order anyway. Called them and I was told to refuse the shipment, which I did. Called back to see how long it would take to refund my money and was told 5 days. After 10 days with no refund I filed a claim with my bank. At day 14 I received a partial refund from them (minus the shipping cost to ship it back to them) even though they mistakenly shipped the order. They are shady at best and would not consider purchasing from them.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I purchased 2 sinks from the site and they took 900 dollars from my credit card that day. I heard nothing for 11 days until I called 3 days in a row. The customer service agent was clueless each time with the first one saying that "you know this is not a on time inventory site". The next representative the next day she said that she would have to check with the warehouse but she did not have a tracking number. On the third day the customer service agent said that she called the warehouse and the the sinks were never there and would not be shipped possibly at the end of the next week. Would I like to cancel the order? What type of internet business in 2019 is allowed to operate doing business this way. HORRIBLE. STAY AWAY. Not a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

eFaucets agreed to return a trim kit that was the wrong finish. After they received it they sent an email that they wouldn’t do the refund because they said it was scratched. I took all the parts and laid them on the table, took a picture and sent it to a representative named Vincent, he agreed the finish did not match on all parts. He agreed to the return, however the warehouse refused to do the return and said they were going to destroy the item. What a SHAM of a company. Save your time and aggravation and shop elsewhere!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I ordered two grab bars from eFaucets. They were delivered to the wrong address, a former address of mine that is automatically printed on the shipping label even though I confirmed the correct shipping address. A second shipment was agreed to be sent to me, I confirmed the correct address. I just got notice that the delivery was again to the wrong address. The less than kind agent agreed that it was their fault, somewhere in their system. They said there was no way to correct this address change on my end. They refused to correct or ship again. Only order from here if you like high maintenance and lots of headache!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Ordered bathroom shower and dual sink faucets ahead of a bathroom remodel. When the plumber came to install all the plumbing, he found that all the under sink hardware for one of the faucets was missing. I called eFaucets customer service and they told me TOUGH LUCK. They had shipped the order over 60 days before. I asked what that had to do with missing parts and they said there was nothing they would do. I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I would strongly recommend that people not work with this company. We had a terrible experience, which I will describe, which was exacerbated by what is in our opinion a nasty attitude by their customer service representative, Ashley. We ordered a vanity from the company. After several weeks of waiting for the vanity, which was supposed to be sent within 5-7 days according to their website, my wife Tiffany followed up. They said it was indeed going to be sent, and that it would be delivered by a third-party shipping company. They said this company would call us to determine date, phone number, and shipping address. Eventually the shipping company did call us, and we confirmed the date and delivery address and gave them the name and number of our contractor as we were out of town. Our contractor was made aware of the shipment and was prepared to accept it.

The delivery company never called our contractor and the vanity never came. It turns out eFaucets gave the delivery company a different address than we had confirmed. The vanity was delivered to the wrong address while we were gone, and they never called our contractor. This was obviously not our error and we were upset to see it was missing when we returned home. When my wife contacted the eFaucets customer service agent Ashley to find out where the vanity was, she was told that they used an address and phone number on her online profile, not the confirmed delivery address or phone number.

Ashley then told my wife that we’d either be charged a restocking fee if we did not accept the vanity or an additional fee for another attempted delivery. I will post Ashley’s final response below, but needless to say a customer service professional should know better than to treat people this way, particularly when the error was clearly not on our end. All we wanted was a re-delivery of the vanity to the correct address and not to be charged with additional fees.

While all of this was happening, my wife received several notices from eFaucets saying, (a) the vanity had been delivered, which it had not, and (b) that the vanity was out for shipping, but it never arrived. She called again and was told it would be a charge to re-deliver, which she asked Ashley to waive given eFaucet's error. Then she received another email saying it was on its way. But it never came. Obviously, something is fundamentally wrong with their back-end automated system, but Ashley and e-Faucets expects us to pay for this litany of errors.

We attempted to contact both the CEO and PR director at the company and received no response. All of this leads to our unfortunate opinion that consumers should be wary of trusting this company with their product needs, as their level of service is nowhere near acceptable. We have since found a replacement vanity from another provider and we’ve challenged any and all charges on our credit card given their refusal to act in a logical and reasonable manner.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I purchased a Moen shower trim set and it ended up being the wrong size for our remolding project. I immediately contacted eFaucets customer service and asked how I could return it for a refund. It was never installed and in the original packaging. The representative told me how to return it and gave me a claim number. Mailed it back to the vendor as instructed and 3 weeks later I received a email from eFaucets stating the my return was denied by the vendor. This is a total rip off. I now have no refund and if I want the incorrect item back I will have send money for the return postage. eFaucets has accepted no responsibility and is pushing this denial off to the vendor. I will never purchase from eFaucets again and will let everyone I know that this company is not good to deal with.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I placed an order at eFaucets for a vanity Set. After 3 weeks they cancel and refuse to honor my order. They tell me there was a pricing glitch and it's not Available any more. Giant waste of time. I could have went somewhere else, got the vanity and finish the job before they even refunded my money. It shouldn't take 3 weeks for them to let somebody know.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I really like the prices at eFaucets. I bought a sink from them online, and it was a great experience.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I was looking for soap dispensers online and I saw eFaucets. They have a good website to order from. It was very easy to navigate. It was a good experience.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I ordered a commode seat online from eFaucets and it came within a reasonable amount of time. And I was very satisfied with the product. The price, compared to Lowe’s, Home Depot and others, was reasonable as well. It was a good experience.

Original review: July 18, 2018

A friend recommended eFaucets and it was the only place where I could find what I needed. I bought a shower drain in matte black, which was a hard thing to find. I looked it up on eFaucets and purchasing it online was fairly easy and quick. It came quickly too.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I’m a builder and I’m building or remodeling several houses a year, so I make purchases all over the place. I was in quick need of the lever set for the shower that I had done. I did a Google search and saw that eFaucets could do it quicker and cheaper than my distributor could. I purchased the lever online, and it was fast, accurate and on time.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I’m a contractor so when I don’t buy something through a dealer I sometimes have purchasings with eFaucets. The last thing I bought was a bar sink faucet and the quality was good. It was a moderately higher-end faucet. It was an online purchase and their website was easy enough to use.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I made a purchase for a simple replacement of a soap and lotion dispenser from eFaucets about a month ago. I did it online and the purchasing experience has been very easy. Also, the shipping made it in the expected amount of time.

Original review: July 13, 2018

We were looking at a Delta Faucet from eFaucets because of the way the shut off valve was manufactured, and we knew what we wanted. I called to get some information and they treated me well. Also, shipment was very fast. The faucet came in faster than I thought I was going to, and we were very happy with the service we received. Price was probably a little better than other places I found.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I used eFaucets when we were doing a new construction and I highly recommend them. I spoke to a young lady on the phone and she helped me make a selection. She was very helpful. I made the first purchase two months ago and I've made another one after that. I've gotten a sink, a mirror and a towel ring and the quality of their products is excellent.

Original review: July 8, 2018

EFaucets had a coupon for 5% off. I also found them on CouponCabin and I used that site to get an additional 3% off on the shower diverter valve I bought from them. EFaucet's delivered the items in a reasonable timeframe. It arrived in less than a week and came in a nice box with no damage. The shower diverter valve was a Moen which is a name brand. The price of the valve was standard across all websites and there was no discount anywhere. EFaucets offered a discount and that's how they got me to get their item. Overall, I was happy with the experience.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I got a lot of stuff from eFaucets for a remodeling project. I could get the same thing locally, but I didn't have to pay tax if I got it through them. I ordered everything online and eFaucets was very easy to use.

Original review: July 6, 2018

My wife liked the design of the Ginger large combination corner basket from eFaucets. It looked like what we were trying to use for this particular bathroom and tub. So we ordered it and everything was what we expected.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I had a renovation project and purchased a towel bar from eFaucets in brand names that I knew. I got it through them because of the price and the product has more higher-end materials. I would recommend them.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I've been using eFaucets for about 10 years now and they have a big catalogue. Their website is easy to use and they have a great price point. It's nice to see a bunch of things online especially hard to find items. And they usually ship out pretty quickly. It's just very convenient.

Original review: July 3, 2018

We bought a house and gutted it. We were redoing one of the bathrooms and less than a month ago, we got pretty much everything needed for a guest bath. I made the purchase from eFaucets online and it was straightforward. The website was user-friendly and streamlined. We purchased a bathtub, a vanity, faucets for both of those and light fixtures. I'm really happy with the products so far.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I've dealt with eFaucets before and had ordered other things from them. So, when there was a new construction for a bathroom and I saw what I wanted there, I purchased from them all the bathroom fixtures, towel racks, toilet paper holder, and all of that were from Moen. I purchased it all online and I was very pleased with my overall experience with eFaucets.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I was trying to find a faucet that had a thin arm. All the rest that you buy are thick and big, and I didn't want that. So I wanted something that will work with my HSN water filter that I bought a couple of years ago. And to just screw it on with my old faucet, but the old faucet started leaking really bad and I had to replace the faucet. I told the eFaucets guy that I talked to on the phone that I needed something to work. And when I asked him on the phone if it was gonna fit, he said it would if you screw off the edge of the part where the water comes out off. And it wasn't true. The plumber said he needed to put an adapter. It wouldn't work without an adapter to the water filter. Other than that, my experience with eFaucets was fine.

eFaucets expert review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 2003, eFaucets is an online retailer selling high-quality faucets for your home. It has a variety of brands to choose from and includes bathroom, shower, tub and outdoor faucets. eFaucet’s website lists all prices and has multiple filters to make it easy to find exactly what you want.

• Bathroom faucets: eFaucets has multiple bathroom categories when it comes to choosing faucets. Popular categories include single- and two-handle faucets, single-handle shower faucets, Roman tub faucets, wall-mount sink faucets and standard centerset sink faucets. Each category has hundreds of styles in various colors and prices.

• Kitchen faucets: eFaucets’ lineup of kitchen faucets include pull-out spray faucets, single-handle faucets, bar and prep faucets, faucet and sink combos and pro pre-rinse faucets. Choose from multiple finishes like brass, nickel, chrome, bronze and steel.

• Brands: eFaucets have over 22 brands for sale on their website. You can shop by specific brand or by faucet type where all brands are displayed.

• Promotions/Free shipping: eFaucets offers free ground shipping on orders of over $49. Each brand offers sales and certain percentages off of collections and styles of faucets.

• Clearance and closeout sales: eFaucet has a section on its website for clearance and closeout items for each brand. These items are heavily marked down, and most come with free shipping.

• Best for: consumers wanting thousands of options of faucets and the convenience of shopping online.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout