4.54/5
Based on 208 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

eFaucets is an online-based superstore for all your kitchen and bath needs. Frustrated with their own personal shopping experiences, eFaucets prides itself in their high-quality offerings at affordable prices on most nationally known brands. eFaucets takes pride in their customer service and are happy to answer any questions you have about your upcoming project. Contact eFaucets today to get started!

BBBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

552 eFaucets Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

My maintenance guy told me about eFaucets. He was searching for a part and it came up. So, he forwarded that to me because I do the ordering. We are a housing authority and the part was for one of our units that we were replacing. It was a Delta faucet tub but I have also purchased from them in the past. I called once and ordered it that way instead of online, and it was fine. Shipping was quick and the product did the job.

Get expert buying tips about Bathroom and Kitchen Faucets delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I was just Googling to get a shower bar and eFaucets' popped up with what I needed. It was a Moen shower bar, so it matched my Moen components. It was my first purchase with eFaucets and I made it back in November. Ordering was smooth and it was delivered fast. I would recommend eFaucets. They were the cheapest around.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I ordered from eFaucets when we did our first bath remodel. Their prices had been good before because I've done some pricing check at that time. We like the Delta product we bought so I bought the same product again for another home of ours. I purchased them online about four-five weeks ago but I don't have it in yet, it's still sitting in the bathroom. Nonetheless, It's nice that their website pops up the accessories that can go along with a line of faucets and stuff. The one thing I found tough was I knew the trim that I wanted but I couldn't determine what valve I needed to use on that.

Original review: April 14, 2018

eFaucets has a good selection and a fair price.I remodeled a bathroom in Arizona and I bought a shower from then, and then we moved out to Oklahoma and I just finished a bathroom remodel and bought some things from them. Then I bought a faucet for our guest bath a month and a half ago and they were very helpful. They've always been very helpful and quick to ship so I've never had to wait for any products.

Original review: April 13, 2018

eFaucets had what I wanted for the remodeling project that we were doing. Their sales rep was good and I liked their price so I had bathroom and kitchen fixtures purchased from them. I had a very good experience, overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eFaucets?

Original review: April 12, 2018

I purchased some faucets, bathtubs and other things from eFaucets for a remodeling project. Their price made me consider to buy from them than from other online sources. Their website was also fine. A month ago, I reordered a different bathtub from them because I had problems with the first bathtub I had ordered. And although their customer service reps were generally good, they were supposed to give me a credit that ended up taking a couple of weeks which was a lot longer than it was supposed to. It annoyed me that I had to call back a lot of times before the credit would come. Still, I would recommend eFaucets.

Original review: April 11, 2018

When I was doing a remodel, I looked online for a faucet and I was led to the eFaucets website. The shipping of my purchase was done in a good, timely fashion and everything seemed to be in good shape. I appreciate it.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I was searching for a specific brand to remodel our bathroom and eFaucets' website was pretty good and easy to follow. I purchased a Hansgrohe. It has a slide bar and a shower head, and then a diverter and a tub spout. The products seemed fine but one of them was missing a part and it's an expensive item. I called about it last week but I haven't heard back from them yet. I would recommend them but make sure the packages are opened the moment they are received, not just to check for damage but to make sure everything is in there.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I liked eFaucets' design so we purchased a vessel sink from them online about six months for a remodel project that we were doing. Their online process was great.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I do a lot of new construction and I like that eFaucets is not just a selling company having a yard sale. They are actually an authorized dealer. They sell stuff and that's their primary line of business. I did a lot of faucets and that was the only thing that I purchased off of them. I ordered online, they shipped it and it showed up at my house. They’re not the fastest, not even remotely close to the fastest, but their shipping was reasonable. I know what I need so I usually order stuff three weeks in advance. But if I’m in a pension, I'd need it in two days and I wouldn’t order off them because they are a little slow. Other than that, everything else is fine.

Original review: April 5, 2018

My kitchen person, as well as my plumber, referred me to eFaucets and their reps were positive to work with. I purchased from them a Grohe faucet and a Kohler farm sink for the kitchen project. My experience was great and we were perfectly happy.

Original review: April 4, 2018

We did renovations to the house and bought a drain cover from eFaucets. I was looking for a specific product and they had it. It was a successful purchase. We got what we needed and it got to us on time. So it worked.

Original review: April 3, 2018

I purchased a Moen sink faucet from eFaucets last year for a remodeling. I had a faucet ordered, it came, it was not inspected, it had a really weird outside coating on it, and they replaced it immediately for me. It was a wonderful experience. The sales rep was excellent, too.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I found a couple of reviews that said eFaucets was a reputable company, and then I placed the order. I purchased three Delta Trinsic faucets from eFaucets for a remodeling. One was a bar faucet, and the other two were indoor sink faucets. I received them about a month ago already. I went with them as they were shipping the product relatively quickly and they had a good, low price. Also, everything worked fine, and I had a good experience.

Original review: April 1, 2018

My contractor gave me a link to the sink that she recommended from eFaucets. It's like dark grayish black Palomar. It was for the remodel of the laundry room. I ordered it and it came in a timely manner.

Original review: March 31, 2018

There was a faucet on Pinterest and then it had eFaucets' link. We're a construction company and I forwarded it to my client. We price check and their prices were very good. I purchased a single handle kitchen faucet with pull-down spray and it came super quick. Everything was great and we will use them again for sure.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I was searching for some faucets for a remodel project and was shopping on Amazon. And I noticed eFaucets were the seller of one model I was looking at. I went to their website direct to see if I could get a better deal and ended up buying from them because of the price and delivery. I bought a brushed nickel faucet, which is kind of high-end and we were re-doing a couple of bathrooms with granite stuff. I called in one time because I know I will get a better buy directly from your website. And then the other time I got a better buy because I bought them on quantity with Amazon. And I remember they said, "No, we can't. The best we can do is this price," and Amazon had a better price. But everything has been positive.

Original review: March 29, 2018

We purchased the Ruvati 36 inch stainless steel sink two months ago and eFaucets was the only one that had that size and had a really good price. I found it online and then everything was submitted online and I barely dealt with anybody. Then it arrived in three or four days, which is not bad. The quality is excellent, but maybe the website should have better drawings. eFaucets gives a general layout but not a cut-out dimension. What people need to know when they buy a sink is how much of their countertop they have to remove to put the sink in so I get the overall dimension and it tells me I can put in a 32-inch cabinet or a 36. But what I needed was knowing how much my counter top I have to remove, and the inside of my cabinet, if it can fit in there or not.

Original review: March 28, 2018

We did a remodel for a bathroom and a kitchen and in eFaucet's selection, we found what we were looking for. We searched online and ordered that way. The price was right and it went well. We had a great experience.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I purchased a Moen faucet and valve set from eFaucets. And everything worked out great. I did it online, and I've also ordered from eFaucets before and I haven't had any major issues with their site. eFaucets is definitely one of the sites that I go to when I'm looking to replace faucets and it generally has the best selection.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I got eFaucets for construction and remodeling, and I have been using them for a few years now. A month ago, I got a shower set online, which includes water diverters, shower, a shower head, a rain shower, handheld, and wall jets. The website was very clear, the pictures were very accurate, and we got exactly what we ordered as the picture showed, so we were satisfied. We enjoyed them, too. Use eFaucets as one of your top choices. The service and support is great, and the prices are fair.

Original review: March 23, 2018

Two months ago, I ordered online from eFaucets a grab bar for the toilet which goes up against the wall and then comes down off the wall. Everything worked out really well and I had no problems with it.

Original review: March 22, 2018

When I was changing up hardware two months ago, I purchased online things from eFaucets for our shower and tub. I just went on the browser and put in replacements for Moen and that was it. It came promptly and turned out to be what I wanted, so everything worked out fine. eFaucets is a very good company.

Original review: March 21, 2018

We ordered something online from eFaucets then it came in a package. The delivery was fine and we didn't have any problems. It was good.

Original review: March 20, 2018

I’m a contractor and because of that, I do a lot of purchases online. For a specific job, eFaucets had what I was looking for. I bought it online and everything arrived safely.

Original review: March 19, 2018

We bought a new house and the tension shower curtain rods that came with the house were crap. So I went online to see what I could find. eFaucets had Moen. I love their tension shower curtain rods. I like the fact that there was no noticeable place where the tension side changed, depending on the width of your shower. The ones that were on our house, if you had a wide shower, one side of the tension rod was very different than the other side and I thought that looks awful. So that’s why I went ahead and ordered from eFaucet because both sides on the picture look exactly the same. And the way it described it was that the tension part came from the middle of the rod. And they worked out perfectly and looked wonderful. Plus the item was shipped for a reasonable amount of time. I definitely would go back to that website again if there was something that I needed.

Original review: March 18, 2018

We purchased bath fixtures for faucets and a kitchen faucet for a home remodel from eFaucets. We got our order within a short period of time. Every experience we had with them was positive. And so, we're quite pleased with doing business with them.

Original review: March 17, 2018

I was looking for a specific type of faucet for a new home and when I did a Google search, eFaucets came up. Through the years, I've used them a couple of times and the last time was two years ago. I found what I wanted, placed the order, paid for it and that was it. If you order something, you get it and if you have any questions, they answer them. If something acts like Amazon then I'm happy with them because I love Amazon. There is no fuss, no muss. It was a good experience and I would use eFaucets again.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: March 16, 2018

We were doing a remodel and we purchased from eFaucets because of the cost, but we didn’t read the terms and conditions close enough. We needed a Moen Legend but we got a Moentrol, so it didn’t fit. We sent it back and they banged us for 20% restocking fee. They were dealing with Moen who was extremely confusing and there was no real customer support to help us. There were no people to contact and dealing with them was all done by email.

eFaucets response

Hi George,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I looked up your order, which was for a Kohler kitchen faucet and was not able to find any other orders.

Since we discontinued restocking fees in 2017, I think that you may be referencing another order in your review and if you could please let us know what the order number was, I'll be happy to take a look at that and ensure you receive the very best care.

Leigh

Original review: March 13, 2018

I was doing regular maintenance and I went with eFaucets because of its price and availability. I mostly ordered online. It was okay overall.

eFaucets expert review by Jonathan Trout

Founded in 2003, eFaucets is an online retailer selling high-quality faucets for your home. It has a variety of brands to choose from and includes bathroom, shower, tub and outdoor faucets. eFaucet’s website lists all prices and has multiple filters to make it easy to find exactly what you want.

• Bathroom faucets: eFaucets has multiple bathroom categories when it comes to choosing faucets. Popular categories include single- and two-handle faucets, single-handle shower faucets, Roman tub faucets, wall-mount sink faucets and standard centerset sink faucets. Each category has hundreds of styles in various colors and prices.

• Kitchen faucets: eFaucets’ lineup of kitchen faucets include pull-out spray faucets, single-handle faucets, bar and prep faucets, faucet and sink combos and pro pre-rinse faucets. Choose from multiple finishes like brass, nickel, chrome, bronze and steel.

• Brands: eFaucets have over 22 brands for sale on their website. You can shop by specific brand or by faucet type where all brands are displayed.

• Promotions/Free shipping: eFaucets offers free ground shipping on orders of over $49. Each brand offers sales and certain percentages off of collections and styles of faucets.

• Clearance and closeout sales: eFaucet has a section on its website for clearance and closeout items for each brand. These items are heavily marked down, and most come with free shipping.

• Best for: consumers wanting thousands of options of faucets and the convenience of shopping online.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout